Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

9,100 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great place
Back of House Team Member (現在は退職) –  Clemmons, NC2018年7月15日
Good first job but opportunities in advancement came hard due to the fact most companies are very prejudice. I sometimes struggled to get hours but when they came it wasn’t manageable around my schedule.
Discount on food
Stressful, fast paced
社風
I would not recommend working here
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (在職中) –  Ellijay, GA2018年7月15日
I wouldn’t recommend working at chick fil a or any fast food restaurant because it is way too stressful than it’s supposed to be on a teen or anyone of age. I would have 7 trays to fill at least at one time and I couldn’t do it because I was the only one on the position and it’s impossible for me to do alone and I have panic attacks.
50% off everything and free medium drink all day
短所
Too stressful, short staffed with prep station
社風
Great coworkers and awesome management
Team Member Trainer (在職中) –  Athens, GA2018年7月15日
I was able to gain a vast amount of experience in customer service and hospitality. I had excellent managers and coworkers that became life long friends.
Poor management
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年7月15日
Chik-fil-A is poorly managed in my opinion as there are often not enough staff members present for busy hours and too many people sitting around doing nothing while others work.
Free lunch
Everything else
社風
Fun but stressful and busy
Team Leader (在職中) –  Calhoun, GA2018年7月15日
Chick fil a is a great place to work. Other than poor support from management to workers, it is fun and a great opportunity to meet new people. Chick fil a's employees are like family to each other.
Free break food
Stressful
社風
Must fun at the workplace
Team Leader (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月15日
● Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
● Delegate tasks and set deadlines, set team goals
● Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
Very productive & Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Kenner, LA2018年7月15日
If you are up for a challenge , Chick-fil-A is a good job for you ! It’s very fast paced & never empty so get ready to stand on your feet for a good while :) Very positive people working with you !
Muy buena
Empleado (在職中) –  Statesville, NC2018年7月14日
Muy buena respetan tu vida privada son comprensibles si tienes algun problema
Si
My Chick-fil-A
Self serve team member (在職中) –  Forest Park, GA2018年7月14日
I have been employed at the Forest Park Dwarf House for 1 year and 4 months. The work environment is great and the co-workers are very friendly. The only real probablem would be salary and sometimes management. Other than that it’s a really great place to work, especially if you need flexibility.
Productive , fun , and fast pace workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月14日
I had to make sure every customer leaves satisfied. I learned communication skills. The work culture is fast paced and overall a happy working place. I loved working with my crew.
社風
A great work environment with constant reassurance from management &team members.
Team Member (在職中) –  Biloxi, MS2018年7月14日
My time at Chick-fil-A has been a great time of finding different ways to approach a guest’s needs and establishing different ways to approach guests.
Free lunches
Productive fun work place
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Roanoke, VA2018年7月14日
Chick fil a is a awesome place I’d work there again they’re a lot of cool people who work there.
Also the free food for your breaks is awesome and the 401k plan also helps.
Free food on breaks
Late shifts
Fun when you're young
Front Counter, customer service (現在は退職) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018年7月14日
Was just a temporary high school job, but it was actually pretty fun. Made great friends that I'll still keep in contact with 4 years later. Overall good company
Fun environment
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, AR2018年7月13日
It was a fun way to connect with guests a make sure they enjoyed their visit. Ensuring that they would want to come back. Its a great way to push yourself to grow out of your comfort zone
Customers
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Durham, NC2018年7月13日
Sometimes the customers who come to Chick Fil A make the job very difficult. The tasks are not very difficult to complete; however, it depends on the team scheduled for the day.
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL2018年7月13日
The staff at chick fil a is amazing they’re welcoming and kind. They’re helpful and won’t hesitate to answer any of your questions ! The Operator is kind and understating and will do whatever it is he can to help you !
Free meals if your order time is under 3:00 minutes
Bad scheduling
Great first Job
Shift Manager/Hospitality Director (現在は退職) –  Annapolis, MD2018年7月13日
Chic fil A was my first job. A great introduction to the working world. They really have their side figured out.

That said, as you grow as a person you eventually hit the glass ceiling. After a few years you should ask if you want to climb the ladder and own your own franchised location, or if you want to do something else. I vouched that Chic-fil-A won't be able to value me as much as I value me, so not there anymore!
社風
Could not support myself and Child
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Nazareth, PA2018年7月13日
The work was easy and the guest were great. The hours not so much I was only working maybe 17 hours every two weeks i begged for more hours but were not given so i had to take a job elsewhere. overall the job itself was lovely just not the hours.
Fast paced working facility
TRAINER, TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Goose Creek, SC2018年7月13日
A typical work day has a lot of customers with high expectation as well as a lot of demanding guests expecting that their order be fulfilled correctly and efficiently.
great place to work
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2018年7月12日
great place to work but theanager picked very rude team leaders but if you stay out their way you should be okay the pay there is good and it’s very fast paced
申請されたプロフィール