Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

10,053 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Exciting, busy,friendly coworkers, great reputation
Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Bothell, WA2018年10月17日
Chick-fil-A is an exciting place to work! I learned how to manage a team, handle money, and (my favorite part) treat every customer with respect. The long hours were the hardest part, although the energetic atmosphere made it more enjoyable.
Free meals, good pay
Long shifts
Excellent culture
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (在職中) –  Sanford, FL2018年10月16日
The culture of Chick-Fil-A is the reason I stayed. It taught me plenty about customer service and I learned a lot of managing skills. However while I was there I went through three different pieces of management. By the third manager I felt the store I worked for lost the true culture of Chick-Fil-A, and what we stood for so I am looking for other opportunities to learn and grow from.
Free Food
Rewarding, but exhausting
Team member- multiple roles (在職中) –  North Miami Beach, FL2018年10月16日
Very fast paced environment. shifts range from 4-6 hours, minimal breaks. focus is on customer service, and it becomes exhausting because of the constant working with the public. I learned a lot about customer service, multitasking, and life, management was incredible, they really care about you and it felt like a tight-knit group to work with.
長所
great management, competitive pay, free food
短所
rare breaks, long hours, too much customer service at times
社風
It was a good first job to work at
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Robinson Township, PA2018年10月16日
The people were nice, they treated me nicely it just didn’t work out. I got to learn about working long hours and how to manage my time with work. I was able to make new friends.
The money was amazing
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, TN2018年10月16日
The money was amazing, but it wasn’t worth the stress I went home with. And some of the management was very poor. The owners are very loveable people. You got free food when you went on break. I loved the place and I miss it but I can’t go back.
Free food
短所
Some poor management, long work week hours cut throat
fun work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月16日
It was a great place to work if you wanted to smile all day and meet new people, it is a bit stressful since there are so many employees and so little work space.
Very Fast Paced And Excited Also Very Family Oriented Work Place
Team Member (在職中) –  Brandon, FL2018年10月16日
Chick fil a has showed me a lot of customer service skills and has honestly helped me to be a better person. And I appreciate every moment I had there. All the staff work easy to get along with and the guests who would come through and already knew your name was very heart warming.
Free Chick fil a, Good Pay, Friendly
Lunch Rush Very Stressful, Reasonable Breaks
社風
People are good, management isn’t
Team Member/Team Trainer (現在は退職) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018年10月16日
The manager was never in the store. He showed up maybe once a month. When he did show up he belittled people and made a tense environment. He recklessly gave out raises then had to sheepishly ask for them back when he ran out of money for raises for the people whose presence he enjoyed at the time.
社風
Healthy atmosphere, friendly, competitive environment.
Front Counter Team Member (現在は退職) –  Newport Beach, CA2018年10月16日
I personally worked under 3 different managers in my time working there, I learned a lot about the company. Personally felt it gave me great skills for future jobs and also I was hired quickly at my next job after working there. Highly recommend! Plus, they pay you very fairly.
It was okay
Cook (現在は退職) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018年10月16日
Not my type of job . it was fun at times. Management was kind of strict about certain things. I would never work there again . but the food was good.
didn't enjoy the location
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2018年10月16日
chick fil a would have been a better places to work if not for the manager I had. This is a job for college students so I wouldn't recommend this job to my friends.
A typical day
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018年10月16日
A Regular day at work, Is actually just nice. Yeah, it may get busy, but working at chick-fil-a and knowing you get your food for free and they are really nice and you know for sure you get every single Sunday off is nice.
stressful
Cashier Customer Service (在職中) –  North Charleston, SC2018年10月15日
Everyone Gossips especially the management. No real shot of advancement, you have to work outside even when you do nit want to. There is no paid time off even during state of emergencies
fun place to work
Customer Service / Front Counter (現在は退職) –  Lone Tree, CO2018年10月15日
Retail position that requires one to work odd hours. It was a fun position with an overall pleasant environment with requires strong customer service skills.
flexible work schedule
low pay
great workpace
Front Desk Associate (現在は退職) –  Sparks, NV2018年10月15日
Chic-fil-A really had a family aspect involved with all of their employees. Everyone was very close and everyone made friends with each other. It is a very respected environment, however, you can still have fun.
長所
food, good enviornment, good people, good company
low hours
would reccomend
Cashier/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Yorba Linda, CA2018年10月15日
the hours are flexible and the managers and staff are friendly and approachable. As a part-time employee, a minimum of 15 hours was required. Also, managers can be rude at times
breaks
managers, hour requirement
Good working enviroment
Cashier, customer service, cook, cleaner (現在は退職) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018年10月15日
Great customer service also a good work environment with a lot of team players that's willing to help one another. Furthermore when your notice on great work ethnic they will reward you.
Awful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pooler, GA2018年10月15日
Management was rude and worked at least 8 hours with a 20 minute break so eat. They put me on milkshakes my second day and got mad when i could not keep up
社風
Productive and fun place to work!
Team Member (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年10月15日
Chick-Fil-A is known for its customer service. Due to this aspect, training is a vital part of your employment. Management tells you and shows you exactly how to treat each guest with respect, which really adds to the working experience. Overall, everyone has the same goal: to quickly and effectively serve the guests.
長所
Free meals, fun!!!, flexible with scheduling
Low wages
社風
Productivity and work ethic.
Team Member (在職中) –  Houma, LA2018年10月15日
The productivity of Chick-Fil-A can have its ups and downs. On one day it will be busier that stores on black Friday. On other days it will be as dry as the Sahara desert. On the work ethic side of this summary, there are some people that have an excellent work ethic and some people do not have any work ethic.
長所
$7 discount, paid breaks, some good work ethic.
短所
Short breaks, Poor management, some poor work ethic.
申請されたプロフィール