Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

6,919 件のレビューを表示
社風
Great people and great skills to learn
Catering Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Willowbrook, IL2017年12月15日
Awesome place to learn genuine customer service etiquette. Focus on how you can make a positive impact just by delivering someone their food out to their table in time .
Overall Best Fast Food Job
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Granite Bay, CA2017年12月14日
Great environment. Fast-paced but fun. Each CFA is individually owned so it may be a little different for each one. I loved it and found it to be a great experience overall.
hours
minimal food discount, pay
Great environment
Supervisor/Safety and Security Director (現在は退職) –  Port Orange, FL2017年12月14日
Working at Chick-fil-A can be stressful, but the tasks are relatively simple. They have opportunities to move up in the work place. after just over a year, I was a certified trainer and kitchen supervisor.
Stressful and unorganized store
cashier (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2017年12月14日
Working at this location is extremely stressful. Long hours on your feet and a very unorganized environment. I have worked there for 4 years going on 5, and have not been able to advance due to restricted availability. The main reason I stay is my coworkers, there is strong sense of family in the store. We help each other out an it almost makes it worth it to show up everyday.
free lunch on break
短所
poor management, and no opportunity for advancement
fun first job
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Elk Grove, CA2017年12月13日
this was a very busy job, with a great company culture. good training with some advancement opportunities, and decent management. good quality food and business
free shift meals, 20% discount
no benefits
Not a good place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Elmhurst, IL2017年12月13日
I really dont recommend them. They weren't flexible with hours. Wouldn't understand when i needed time off. Always made me work even though i requested time off in advance
Great place to work.
Director of Operations (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2017年12月13日
Chick-fil-A is one of the best companies to work for. They teach you, guide you and coach you to make you a better individual.
The best part of the job is the environment and the culture they have inn place.
Great enviroment
N/A
Good environment
Assistant Director (在職中) –  La Plata, MD2017年12月13日
The typical work day for a manager there is dealing with a lot of customers, and long work days. The hardest part about the job is dealing with angry customer, when an employee makes a simple mistake. It is a very good company to work for they really value you there employees.
Good work environment
Angry customers
Great experience
Cashier (在職中) –  Raleigh, NC2017年12月13日
Working at Chick-fil-A has been my favorite job. They teach you how to value customer service, and treat everyone equally. Chick-fil-A works tirelessly on making sure the brand lives up to its name on the cleanliness that's portrayed, the manners, and the religion.
Fast pace
短所
No discounts, and working outside in the hot or cold.
Good first job
Kitchen Staff (在職中) –  Oak Creek, WI2017年12月13日
Chick-fil-A is a great first job. You have Sundays off, there is flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and an employee meal. Mornings are usually slow during breakfast. During lunch, it picks up a lot more, and dinner slows down only a little bit. The work environment is fast- paced. You have to be able to multi-task and have good listening skills. If you wanna move up in the work place, you might have to pick something else. It's very competitive to become a team lead or manager. Management almost never gives you a pay raise. There aren't any health benefits with this job. Plus you aren't guaranteed getting full time (40 hours a week).
長所
Half-hour breaks, employee meal, flexible scheduling, competitive pay
短所
No benefits, not guaranteed full time, little to no pay raise
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Productive and fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Keller, TX2017年12月13日
Very productive and demanding yet, also strangely fulfilling. Quick paced but collaborative workplace where crews are trained properly and adjust fairly easily.
社風
Communication issues fast paced environmen
Cashier (在職中) –  Portage, MI2017年12月13日
For the first half of the job experience, I loved it. The environment was wonderful, communications was intact, management was professional, and we were all on equal planes. However, now there is inappropriate phone use by managers and trainers, the environment is no longer as supportive as it once was, and the communications within the work body is lacking. Hopefully this will change in the future but as of right now, it isn't getting the improvement it needs.
長所
Free lunches, great pay, able to cover others shifts
短所
Point system, scheduling is sometimes overlooked, favoritism
社風
fun hardworking people to work with
Manager (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2017年12月13日
Was a very stressful environment due to the high volume of people we served. Management was good but terrible benefits, only benefits was paid vacation days. no insurance or 401k paid.
free lunches
no benefits
great
Leader (現在は退職) –  Boynton Beach, FL2017年12月13日
Chick fil a is a great place to work if it is your first job. You will learn to work at a fast pace with great customer service. Chick fil a helps you become a better person overall.
Wasn't what I expected
Crew Member (在職中) –  Long Beach, CA2017年12月13日
Currently looking for a new job because the management at my location is poor and unorganized unfortunately. Good people, just not good businessmen. Also there communication with there employees needs some working on. Not much benefits other than getting discount on there menu, not even there FULL menu. Which is why I'm looking for better opportunities. I also have acquaintances that work at different locations who have been working there less and are being paid MORE even though I'm holding a higher position than they are. So on top of everything I feel that I'm being underpaid as well.
社風
Relaxed and fun place to work.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Statesboro, GA2017年12月12日
Working at Chick-Fil-A is a good job for a person that's in college or high school. A typical day at work would go by fast and easy and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you are the cashier.
Free lunch daily
Not many benefits
社風
Very nice team members, poor management.
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2017年12月12日
you go into a shift, you direct people to do certain task. A few phone calls come in and thats the people who are complaining about their order being wrong and they want a refund or to come back and get their order fix but its against the store policy and you can not do that so you get cussed out or a very angry customer will come back and cause a huge scene. If you are lucky you will have a good day.
長所
Free lunch, meeting new people
短所
Do not respect the days you want requested off, strict scheduling
Great place to grow
Team Leader (在職中) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017年12月12日
Love Chick-fil-A and everything it stands for. This place has given me an opportunity to grow myself in status and in life. It has taught me patience and opened up doors to many more opportunities. LOVE CFA!!
free lunch
poor healthcare
Fun Place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (在職中) –  Davenport, IA2017年12月12日
Working up front can be challenging, but fun to interact with the customers. Also it is nice to work with a lot of down to earth people where we can get our work done, but still have fun and make some great people. I've learn a lot especially on how to handle myself with difficult customers. Management was great they help out a lot when it comes to working with your schedule whether if it is with your kids, school, or extra actives outside of work. The hardest part of the job is especially when your working part time it sometimes the hours you work and being put on with a lot of hours in one week then having not so many the next. The enjoyable part is again working with great people, getting Sundays off, and actives while working there.
Enjoyable people and flexibility
短所
Strange hours, especially part timers.
Chick Fil A
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Roswell, GA2017年12月12日
Fast paced environment filled with joy all around. Chick Fil A is a great place to work for, you are actually excited to come into work. The task are easy but there is a lot of work to complete.
長所
Free lunches, management, location, food, Long break
Scheduling occasionally