Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 10,068 件見つかりました 10,072 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
It’s a iob for people that can handle doing a lot
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Clemson, SC2018年10月18日
It’s an exciting job but some people are treated better than others, the managers may ask you to something they would never ask to do others. As a front counter work I had to work in the kitchen when there was not that many people but I was only being paid for front counter work.
Free break food
Favorcism
Awesome team building skills
Excellence Team Member (現在は退職) –  Coralville, IA2018年10月18日
Chick-Fil-A is really good at teaching customer service, even to those who generally work in the back of the house. They are generally very flexible with hours and its a great place to learn how to handle stressful situations such as busy rush times.
社風
Fun everyone is super nice
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年10月18日
I loved working here the environment was great and so were the people. It really felt like family. Unfortunately I had to stop working there because I was getting super busy with my senior year of high school and couldn't work as much so they brought new people in!
Ok place to work
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Purcellville, VA2018年10月18日
It was a decent place to work. It is really meant to only be an entry level job and as such the pay and benefits are low. It would not be a good job to have for the long term, but if you are in high school or college then I would recommend working here.
長所
half off on all Chick-Fil-A food
short breaks
社風
Stressful and fun with some good friends.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Alpharetta, GA2018年10月17日
The Chick-fil-a I worked at, although it got very face paced a lot, had a good environment, and amazing managers. Everyone knew everything about everyone (in a good way). It was close to a family. The owners were friendly, so much so that they almost seemed as though they were your friend. I would definitely suggest it to anyone as a first job.
長所
Good friends (close to family), fun, amazing staff.
Small discounts.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Springfield, PA2018年10月17日
I really liked this job. It is Closed on Sundays. It is a Christian owned business. Started at a good salary. It also has great food. I should not have left.
Work place
Cashier / Drive Thru/ Runner (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2018年10月17日
I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!
Food, work, people amazing!
First job and loved everythingabout it!
Go work there! Tulsa hills amazing job!!
社風
Fast paced company but limited upward mobility
Manager (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年10月17日
Good company and good culture. You would expect promotion from within however this does not always happen. Owner of the store brought in an outsider who was a friend of his who had worked for him in the past without even considering 4 managers in house that were capable of doing the general managers position.
The people of the company make it a great company to work for
Good food, good pay
No advancement from within
社風
Best work environment that teaches excellent customer service
Shift Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2018年10月17日
I worked for Chick-fil-A in High School and had the best time of my life. A typical day stared after school about 4pm, coming into such a fun and professional work environment that really taught me professional teamwork at a young age. "My Pleasure", as a customer service tactic will forever set me apart from other employees on any job. I work with elders, college students, high school student, ex cons, pregnant women in the professional environment of chick-fil-A and everyday was a new venture on displaying customer service that we may accumulate regular customers. the hardest part of my job was leaving. the most enjoyable part was the very first day I started my 2 yr relationship as a Chick-Fil-A employee.
社風
I was in management here for several months and upper management is extremely unorganized.
Night Shift Supervisor (在職中) –  Rock Hill, SC 297322018年10月17日
This job taught me how far hard work and determination can take you if you really want something. Unfortunately I didn't see very much room for growth and upper management are stuck in their ways and extremely unorganized and unprofessional.
社風
active day and busy work force
Cashier (在職中) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年10月17日
I have worked with the company for over a year so far it has been good. I like working their because it has steady pay but some the hours are kind of out there.
Great god can’t complain
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年10月17日
I loves this job going on Catering orders where my favorite. Also there was always something going on at chick fil a. Helping people out and seeing there are truly happy of what we do for them. It was a great feeling working at chick fil a
Discounts on food
Little raises
社風
Enjoyable work environment most of the time
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pflugerville, TX2018年10月17日
While typically stressful due to high volume of customers because of location, job was fun and enjoyable with the people you can come in contact and work with.
Free Lunches
社風
Exciting, busy,friendly coworkers, great reputation
Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Bothell, WA2018年10月17日
Chick-fil-A is an exciting place to work! I learned how to manage a team, handle money, and (my favorite part) treat every customer with respect. The long hours were the hardest part, although the energetic atmosphere made it more enjoyable.
Free meals, good pay
Long shifts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun working place
Cashier (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年10月16日
Placed and application and was called a couple weeks later and did an over the phone interview, then was called in for a second interview with the manager. I was asked about school and my toughest classes, and about myself and things I like to do and my availability. I haven’t been there long but the environment is nice but it’s really fast paced and hectic and times but my coworkers and I collaborate which makes working there Easy.
Free lunch
Can be stressful
Excellent culture
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (在職中) –  Sanford, FL2018年10月16日
The culture of Chick-Fil-A is the reason I stayed. It taught me plenty about customer service and I learned a lot of managing skills. However while I was there I went through three different pieces of management. By the third manager I felt the store I worked for lost the true culture of Chick-Fil-A, and what we stood for so I am looking for other opportunities to learn and grow from.
Free Food
Rewarding, but exhausting
Team member- multiple roles (在職中) –  North Miami Beach, FL2018年10月16日
Very fast paced environment. shifts range from 4-6 hours, minimal breaks. focus is on customer service, and it becomes exhausting because of the constant working with the public. I learned a lot about customer service, multitasking, and life, management was incredible, they really care about you and it felt like a tight-knit group to work with.
長所
great management, competitive pay, free food
短所
rare breaks, long hours, too much customer service at times
社風
It was a good first job to work at
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Robinson Township, PA2018年10月16日
The people were nice, they treated me nicely it just didn’t work out. I got to learn about working long hours and how to manage my time with work. I was able to make new friends.
The money was amazing
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, TN2018年10月16日
The money was amazing, but it wasn’t worth the stress I went home with. And some of the management was very poor. The owners are very loveable people. You got free food when you went on break. I loved the place and I miss it but I can’t go back.
Free food
短所
Some poor management, long work week hours cut throat
fun work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月16日
It was a great place to work if you wanted to smile all day and meet new people, it is a bit stressful since there are so many employees and so little work space.
申請されたプロフィール