Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

10,034 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Okay
Kitchen Member (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年10月11日
It was good but was rushed and not enough money. Good place just bad pay. Amazing people and workers.clean and good environment.food is amazing and gooddd
社風
Very hard working people just very busy
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年10月11日
I worked there because it was a fast paste job and always ready to get people there orders quickly talking with nice manners. Everybody got along barely any disagreements with other co-workers, Positive all around you.
lunch was good no fake foods 100% real
Busy and hard working
社風
it's good for beginners .
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Tyler, TX2018年10月11日
The hardest part would probably being able to multi-task in a hard scene and during a rush . You would have to be able to know how to do several things while in a rush ,
Not good pay
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mission, TX2018年10月11日
I worked here for 2 years and got paid the same. Management was not nice and too stressful. Environment was okay and people were nice. But the pay is horrible.
社風
Chick Fil A is a quick-service restaurant that cares about the quality of the food they are producing
Kitchen manager (現在は退職) –  Akron, OH2018年10月11日
Chick-Fil-A is a quick service restaurant that cares about the quality of the food they put forth to their customers. The customer always comes first. The work environment is friendly and the restaurant seeks to treat the customers with dignity akd respect.
長所
Food for employees is typically free
Short breaks
社風
Extremely recommended place for first job
Manager/Shift Coordinator (現在は退職) –  5905 Farm to Market 2920, Spring, TX 773882018年10月11日
Starting here was the best the decision of my life, being here started me on the right path and helped me hone my skills and made me into the hard working man i am today
Chick Fil A
Front of House and Back of House Team Member (現在は退職) –  Bothell, WA2018年10月10日
I enjoyed working with my fellow employees and helping customers with their needs as well as being able to be the cow for special occasions. I did not have the best manager and was scheduled several times during my school hours causing me to miss classes and was fired for missing work due to me having ongoing medical appointments requiring regular infusion treatments that they were aware of before I was hired,
Enjoyed the job
短所
Management Schedules and hours are too low
n/a
Front of House Staff (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年10月10日
the newest chic-fil-a was ran by people who really did not know what they were coming into when they moved to new york to open the one on fulton st. but there was a lot of things they needed to work on and it was mainly communication.
長所
discounts on food, parties, events
short breaks, bad communication
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Team Member (在職中) –  Overland Park, KS2018年10月10日
Work is fairly easy, but needs a good memory and accuracy. The people I ended up working with in the end had neither, and would express their stress by yelling at the other employees. As someone who is good at my job, this was very frustrating.
Fun workplace
Team Leader (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2018年10月10日
great enviroment to work at and plenty of fun people. The free food is great and people that come there are so nice. Great place overall and fun to be at
Great chick fil a
Front counter (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX 770242018年10月10日
I enjoyed working there but fast food just wasn't for me. Employees were nice and friendly. Definitely made you feel like everyone was a family there.
It was ok
Guest Services Specialist (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年10月10日
Crazy, hectic, non stop. Some people are friendly, some are not. It has a lot of turn over. The managers are not supportive of each other or the crew.
Good work for students
Leader (在職中) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018年10月10日
The hours were flexible but managers are always asking part timers to work more hours. Quick promotions and easy to learn through their training programs.
長所
free lunches based on team performance
no benefits
Chick fil a
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年10月10日
Very fast paced, everyone has a role. They work very well as team players. Everyone is always happy, their good about helping you in school and advancing in the career.
社風
Fast-paced job with pleasant coworkers but relatively unpleasant management.
Front of House Team Member (在職中) –  Hickory, NC2018年10月10日
A typical day at work involved checking the board for your position and doing as you're told. The lunch rushes were complicated enough, and were made more so by harsh managers. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children and exchanging their toys for ice cream cones.
長所
Employee meals (6.50 subtotal or under for breakfast, 7.50 or under for lunch)
短所
Short breaks, lack of constructive speech, favoritism
社風
Great place for a first job.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2018年10月10日
Excellent management, everyone was very well trained in every aspect. Outstanding customer service. High stress job but you stay very busy so thye time goes by very quickly.
社風
It’s a great place to start!
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2018年10月10日
Chick-fil-A has given me countless opportunities that I have happily embraced. The management is amazing and I definitely recommend working at North Collins in Arlington because it’s the best one out there. I do, however, have a problem with the wages because I feel like one must jump through hoops in order to get a decent raise. Overall, it’s a good place to start and it has definitely opened me up as a person.
長所
$5 credit each lunch (pay the difference after that), 50% off of catering trays (limited), leadership opportunities
短所
Always busy (can be good, but you need to breathe sometimes), May not always get a break, could be paid better, going outside to take orders in the heat or cold
社風
A stressful workplace where everyone works very hard and together.
Hospitality Professional/Drive Thru Captain (在職中) –  Sheridan, CO2018年10月10日
A day at work looks like when I arrive that hard work starts right away and then very early in my shift I get a short 30 minute break that is unpaid. Then its back to work for the rest of my shift (up to 7 hours).
Nice work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lutz, FL2018年10月09日
Super fun place to work. Managers are super down to earth. Although it gets super busy, everything is very organized. I enjoyed my coworkers and the connections i made during my employment.
Free meal
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Gotta start somewhere
Kitchen Team Member (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2018年10月09日
Its hard work, especially during busy hours. Boring. Doing the same thing everyday, all day. Very repetitive. Only work here short term. Not long term job.
申請されたプロフィール