Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

6,923 件のレビューを表示
社風
Very nice team members, poor management.
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2017年12月12日
you go into a shift, you direct people to do certain task. A few phone calls come in and thats the people who are complaining about their order being wrong and they want a refund or to come back and get their order fix but its against the store policy and you can not do that so you get cussed out or a very angry customer will come back and cause a huge scene. If you are lucky you will have a good day.
長所
Free lunch, meeting new people
短所
Do not respect the days you want requested off, strict scheduling
Great place to grow
Team Leader (在職中) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017年12月12日
Love Chick-fil-A and everything it stands for. This place has given me an opportunity to grow myself in status and in life. It has taught me patience and opened up doors to many more opportunities. LOVE CFA!!
free lunch
poor healthcare
Fun Place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (在職中) –  Davenport, IA2017年12月12日
Working up front can be challenging, but fun to interact with the customers. Also it is nice to work with a lot of down to earth people where we can get our work done, but still have fun and make some great people. I've learn a lot especially on how to handle myself with difficult customers. Management was great they help out a lot when it comes to working with your schedule whether if it is with your kids, school, or extra actives outside of work. The hardest part of the job is especially when your working part time it sometimes the hours you work and being put on with a lot of hours in one week then having not so many the next. The enjoyable part is again working with great people, getting Sundays off, and actives while working there.
Enjoyable people and flexibility
短所
Strange hours, especially part timers.
Chick Fil A
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Roswell, GA2017年12月12日
Fast paced environment filled with joy all around. Chick Fil A is a great place to work for, you are actually excited to come into work. The task are easy but there is a lot of work to complete.
長所
Free lunches, management, location, food, Long break
Scheduling occasionally
Good temporary job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Charleston, SC2017年12月12日
It was fast-paced and a little stressful because our most popular guests were drunk college students but it was enjoyable. I learned how to deep-fry chicken, how to make the perfect fries and how to do everything with pleasure, Management was okay although you never saw too much of their face because of all the office work they did. My coworkers were like family we were always there for one another and we cared about each other. The hardest part was not eating all the fires and the most enjoyable part was seeing how much others enjoyed my customer service.
Free meals
Very Productive and Fun with the people I work with
Team Member (在職中) –  Rogers, AR2017年12月12日
I usually come to work prepared for a busy, and fast-paced working hours. I mainly work up front as a cashier or work in drive-thru doing headset. I believe the hardest part of the job is when we are in rush hour, and we try to be as accurate and as fast as we can when there are probably about 100+ people ordering drive-thru and front counter combined.
Half Price anytime you order at Chick-fil-a
Short-breaks to non if you have you have less than 5 hours of work that day
社風
Fast paced but fun place to work
Team member (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2017年12月12日
Must be able to keep up with the fast paced environment and be able to maintain a friendly personality with the customers at all times and be able to resolve problems quickly.
社風
An awesome company. Some management was unprofessional.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA2017年12月12日
I loved my co workers and I loved the company. They do great things for their community. I think in my experience there were a couple managers who did not reflect the company policies.
Great Experience
Marketing Director (現在は退職) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017年12月12日
Typically work 10-7pm as Marketing Director but the schedule was very flexible. Always had off on Sundays. Management was great, owners are outstanding. Really have nothing bad to say other than lunch breaks could be a little longer than 20 minutes.
長所
Discounted food, pay rates, benefits
short breaks
社風
It is a great place to work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Castleton, IN2017年12月12日
Chick-fil-A is a great company. I loved working there. Although I never got a raise. The people I worked with were great. It was also a little far a of a drive for me.
社風
Fast paced environment and great leadership mentorship work place
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Hollywood, CA2017年12月11日
I was both an opener and closer.
I learned a lot from the others in the leadership team. I learned how to be a good leader to others by listening and respecting other's opinions.
In the beginning, I struggled on running shifts smoothly but I was patient with myself to always do better the following day.
Ensuring guest experiences by going the extra mile not just for them but for myself was important.
Great salary
Fun - Fast paced company
Marketing Director (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2017年12月11日
Great place to work if your trying to do more than being behind a counter. You are able to utilize your personality skills to provide the best of customer services to all customers.
Fast Paced
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2017年12月11日
Very fast work environment, constantly busy. Flexible with hours. Friendly coworkers. Must be fast at solving problems with customers and coworkers. Fun job.
Sandwich Artist (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年12月11日
A typical day you would walk in with your uniform on whenever your start time is and would start working rightaway. The management here if great. Its just an enjoyable place to work most of the time.
長所
Free lunch, great emplyees and management
短所
You dont always get the same days off
社風
Not well organized at all
Crew Member, Front of House (在職中) –  Waycross, GA2017年12月11日
There are too many management staff and they don't work well together because everyone wants to be the boss. Store is not kept up in the way it should be. Need stricter policies that apply to everyone not just a few.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great People to Work with
Manager (現在は退職) –  Rehoboth Beach, DE2017年12月11日
Workplace culture was great. Although it could be stressful at times as we are a growing business and heavily populated area. At times is could be very stressful.
Chick-fil-a
COOK (現在は退職) –  Largo, MD2017年12月11日
This is probably the best food job Ive had so far, staff pleasant management pleasant, great lunch discounts great food, customers were great never had a true issue in this establishment.
lunch discount
n/a
Fast paced and Competetive
Crew Leader (現在は退職) –  Santa Clarita, CA2017年12月11日
I was an opener for this company. I would come in early mornings and set the store up for the day. I learned great management skills and how to properly handle customers needs/wants. The environment was very fast paced but fun and enjoyable. I mostly loved being a leader. Always being there for my team and watching them grow just as I did.
free lunches, great relations
short breaks, rude guest
Productive nice people
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dacula, GA 300192017年12月11日
Nice mangers, very busy everyday, i learned how to be quick and how to serve guest. Management was okay, didnt really seem like I was recongized just there to do work.
Free Food
Thats all we get
Fun
Director (在職中) –  Upland, CA2017年12月11日
Smile... And be a genuine good person.
It's a great team environment with open door opportunity for anyone. The corporate office is engaged with team members .
Family owned