Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

9,140 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Alright
Chick-Fil-A, Team Leader/Trainer (現在は退職) –  Springfield, VA2018年7月17日
Great jobs front and back of house. Great friends to meet and enjoy working throughout the day. can get busy and slow at times. management is okay but respect the operator, they all work very hard to keep business running. (THEY CARE ABOUT YOU)
Free food
30min break
社風
A very professional place to work
Drive thru team leader (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA 305192018年7月17日
Chick-fil-a is very quick paced , in order to be successful at chick-fil-a you have to be self driven and fast at handling unexpected tasks. Customers are hard to deal with especially if you haven't had any customer experience.
長所
Fast paced, management was professional
hours are hard
社風
Good
TEAM MEMBER (在職中) –  Douglasville, GA2018年7月17日
Was a god part time job for high school/ college. Very fast pace and sometimes difficult but scheduling was flexible and management was very nice. I would definitely go back.
free meals
little breaks
社風
Fast work environment and tasking on the body
Cashier/Team Leader (在職中) –  Clermont, FL2018年7月17日
The daily task of the employees are very simple but demand to be very attentive and proactive at all times. Valued goals for the drive-thru during peak hours to increase sales for the day and deliver a perfect product to the customer at all cost.
社風
Fun place to work at, great food, awesome employees.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Bentonville, AR2018年7月17日
Keep an open mind, pay attention to your team leaders, listen to the Customers and help as much as you can. Try to stay busy and always find something to do while you’re on the clock.
長所
50% discount on food. Free soft Drinks.
Super busy
社風
Decent but can become irritating
Guest Services (在職中) –  Long Beach, CA2018年7月17日
Often felt like the managers were unorganized, hours were unfair, but my coworkers are cool. Still haven't learned to do certain things and I've been working for months
社風
I worked at Chic filet while in college.
Front Counter Cashier (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2018年7月16日
This was my first paying job. Chic filet was good for me a first job without too many hours, I had room to study ,work and continue with activities on campus.
good first job
not enough money
competitive pace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2018年7月16日
the most enjoyable part of the job is customers interactions. you can also learn a lot about the job. the workplace culture is fast paced and competitive.
free lunch
co-workers, competitive pace
Great job
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Rock Hill, SC2018年7月16日
Everything about this job was great except management had favorites and it was evident and unfortunate. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone who enjoys helping people and making a positive impact on people.
Team Member (在職中) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年7月16日
I loved working there l. Everyone there is amazing. I’ve had little problems with the people that work there. Get busy very fast. A clean and healthy place to work
Free meals
Some people
Challening but fullfilling
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年7月16日
It was a fun place to work while being able to learn the skills and knowledge needed to succeed. Opportunities of advancement from within. Also provided me with the opportunities to use my ideas in order to better the business and the day-to-day operations.
社風
Good pay and benefits, but hostile and too personal
Service Leader (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年7月16日
Definitely a great company to work for: offers benefits, overtime, raises and opportunities to move up in the company, online training, and much more. But unfortunately, the location I worked at as a Service Leader for over a year was a disaster. The owner was more focused on speed and his times for getting food out that the safety and well being of his employees and overall satisfaction of customers were pushed aside. There was also so much hostility between the kitchen and front of house, which is what the owner used to get food out faster. We were always either incredibly understaffed most of the time or super overstaffed for busy hours. It was like I did have another family, but a big issue at the location was drama between workers and personal issues. It was a stressful, hostile, unhealthy environment.
Benefits, Overtime, Good Pay, Opportunities to Advance, Free Lunch
Short Breaks, Too Personal, Hostile Environment, Understaffed, Unsafe
社風
Great job to grow at and fantastic company
Team Leader/ Manager (在職中) –  Gadsden, AL2018年7月16日
I have learned how to work with the public, improved my customer service skills, communication skills, time management, and overall work initiative. I have loved working for this company and have grown immeasurably the time I have worked for Chick-fil-A!
長所
Free break and flexible work schedule.
短所
Not a lot of employee benefits
社風
Bien bien bueno ese trabajo
Responsabilidad en mi trabajo y dedicación (在職中) –  Avondale, AZ2018年7月16日
Buen trabajo pero pocas horas lo recomiendo a personas para medió tiempo
This was my first job
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年7月16日
Trained and guided new employees
Maintained company standards for customer service as well as peer-to-peer relationships
Opened and closed store within the first 2 years of working there
Fast!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年7月16日
You have to be quick on your feet. You need to be able to multitask and be prepared for anything. You will deal with type of customers and be prepared for any changes made regarding food.
長所
Free lunch, eat good food
短所
Fast pace, stressful, same food everyday
社風
good
Cook/Dishwasher (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年7月16日
good enjoyed working for this company, treat their customers very well and I don't intend to leave any time soon. they work with me on my schedule....
free lunch
short breaks
Love the busyness
Register/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年7月16日
Chick-fil-A allows you to learn southern hospitality in every form & fashion when it comes to coustomer service. The coustomer is always right! It’s a great work place all though I wish for more hours.
Free lunch
Not enough hours
社風
I don't speak for the franchise when I make this review.
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Elmhurst, NY2018年7月15日
I don't speak for the franchise when I make this review. However my Chick-fil-a that I worked at for a few months had poor management, a shortage of employees, over worked employees, extreme favoritism that heavily influenced the work load and environment, and a significant difference in pay. People who were new to the store with the same job description/level or position had gotten paid up to 1.50 more than the employees who had been there months before they had arrived. Not that it mattered much, because I still worked and made my money. But due to the significant shortage of employees, when emergencies came I wasn't able to have my shift covered which eventually resulted in a write up or a day off. I am more than sure that the franchise Isn't like this and wouldn't condone the kind of work conditions me and my former coworkers had to endure. For the most part my experience was okay until employees who were day ones started to leave in which I hadn't quite understood. It became apparent when I changed my position in the store, that the conditions and the work environment was way to much for someone who had self respect and did more than a decent job at work.
Free meal up to 9.00$
短所
Had to work 7 hours or more to get a break.
Great place
Back of House Team Member (現在は退職) –  Clemmons, NC2018年7月15日
Good first job but opportunities in advancement came hard due to the fact most companies are very prejudice. I sometimes struggled to get hours but when they came it wasn’t manageable around my schedule.
Discount on food