Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

6,906 件のレビューを表示
Great and family oriented
Cashier (在職中) –  Georgia2017年12月07日
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Management was horrible
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Utah2017年12月07日
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
free lunch
no paid time off
社風
Fun and productive place to work
Cook/Server (現在は退職) –  Aiken, SC2017年12月07日
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work at. Very face paced with friendly coworkers. Manager was a great worker but was rude to some workers. Staying busy was sometimes the best but hardest when you were by yourself.
general job
Cooker (現在は退職) –  Davie, FL2017年12月07日
work doing jobs: cook, clean, accommodate, deliver orders, cashier, general tasks. I worked while finishing the last year of high school, my grades went down and my parents did not want me to continue working until I finished my studies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced fun place to work
Team Member (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2017年12月07日
Had a lot of fun working at Chick-fil-A. My coworkers were easily the best part. Very chill and easy to get along with. Management was also very accommodating and helpful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Chick FIl A
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Oak Lawn, IL2017年12月07日
I dont like, nor have i ever like working at chick fil a. The management is poor, the hours are garbage and for the amount of work and drama that you go through it just isn't worth it
The Job itself.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
working
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2017年12月07日
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
Great job to learn from
Cashier/Server/Food Prep (在職中) –  Capitol Heights, MD2017年12月06日
Working at Chick-fil-A has taught me a lot. I was trained to be a cashier and I will stay that is my strongest skill. I have learned how to properly stock and clean front and back counter. I have had hands on experience with doing a cash pick up on a register. The Hardest part of the job would be closing. Closing is the most difficult part because some employees don't always complete their cleaning responsibilities and others have to complete it for them. Overall, I think that Chick-fil-a is an amazing place of work. I f you want to grow and work your way up the ladder to higher positions, then this is the place for you.
Free lunch
No benefits, super busy
Ask me in person Please
Food Prep, Cook, Closed (在職中) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ2017年12月06日
Typical day at work would be busy. Happy customers. I learned a lot. Management is great! Hardest part of the job would be nothing. Most enjoyable part of the job is making customers happy!
Discount on lunch
Short breaks
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Gainesville, FL2017年12月06日
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
Fast-Paced.... no down time
Front Counter Worker (在職中) –  Davie, FL2017年12月06日
Every leader is Hispanic and does not work well under pressure or when its busy. Well, they don't work well period. You could work very hard but make one mistake and the managers are down your throat. They expect you to be a smiling robot that its only emotion is happiness.
Free lunch
短所
Short break, fast-paced and tiring
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great first job
Team Member (在職中) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 354042017年12月06日
Great first job. Can be a fast pace and a little stressful, but mostly relaxed. Also depends on the location you work at. Some get more business than others.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, NJ2017年12月06日
My short time as a Chick-fail-A employee was amazing. I enjoyed working here so much everyday I looked forward to going to work. It’s not everyday that somebody enjoys their job rather than complain about having to go to work, but working at Chick-fil-A I have never complained once. I can really say I loved my job.
長所
Free lunch, friendly customers, friendly co-workers, etc.
Some angry customers
Challenging and Rewarding
Store Director (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月06日
Family culture, but difficult work/life balance. Hard work is rewarded with pay increases and upward advancement. Insurance benefits and some paid vacation available.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
nice co workers
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lake Park, FL2017年12月05日
CFA is a great place for teens who are looking for their first job as it provides them with a sense of responsibility and accountability. Good way to enter the workforce.
meal voucher
短所
not always best at communication, short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Good
TEAM LEADER (在職中) –  8673 Summit Centre Way Orlando, Florida2017年12月05日
Had a good time working at this place that was so great. Fun time, good people. Care given, happy time. The people care about stuff and things and life is great.
社風
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Cashier (在職中) –  Americus, GA2017年12月05日
A typical day at the Chick-Fil-A I am currently employed at is usually a little busy. Most of the employees generally attempt to work together. Although there are the average problems, usually a day goes by pretty productive and enjoyable. Although it has its stressful moments, majority of the employees know how to handle them. Honestly, things can be quite frustrating frequently. I have learned how to ignore the negativity and problems to have a good day at my Chick-Fil-A.
社風
Bad owner do not work here
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Auburn, CA2017年12月05日
Owner does not know how to run a business well. When I worked here she wouldn't give us towels, we were constantly under-staffed she'd schedule people so they couldn't take a 30 by scheduling them at weird times such as 5:35-close which makes them ineligible to take a 30. She would fire people once they put in their two weeks, she doesn't connect with employees at all, and when she was actually in the store she would just sit in her office and stare at the cameras and watch us, then come out and confront us if we do one little thing wrong.
Fun co workers
everything else
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Productive workplace
Crew Member (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年12月05日
I have been working for Chick-Fil-A for about a month now. I am a team member and I run the line, I assemble the food and package it, so it can be distributed to the customers. During this time, I have learned to close the store late at night and even open the store early in the morning. I can usually run the line by myself when it’s not lunch rush. My daily responsibilities are to restock and clean. When I close I must help clean the whole store which includes scrubbing down everything, washing dishes, restocking and compacting all trash. When opening, I must turn everything on, reassemble the line to make sure we are ready to open, and in the mornings, I make some breakfast food items.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Terrible management
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Stafford, TX2017年12月05日
Terrible management, minimum pay, no advancement opportunities, very hipocriticle to their customers, very dirty environment behind the counter where customers dont look, would only let us take breaks every 8 hours worked
Discounted lunch