Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

9,478 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Productive, fast paced, fun working environment
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Norcross, GA2018年8月12日
A typical day at work mainly consisted of working extremely hard to take care of and make all guests happy and content. Hospitality and patience are two things I really learned while working here. The management was always wonderful and caring. The workplace culture was always very traditional, positive behaviors and attitudes, as well a lot of positive interaction. The hardest part of the job was just learning everything you needed to know in order to be a great team member. The most enjoyable part of the job were the customers and co workers.
長所
Friendly co workers and customers, free lunches, fair management
短所
short breaks and being closed on Sundays
productive and friendly environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年8月12日
Overall, my experience at CFA was quite interesting. I met tons of amazing people in the little time I spent there. Team was always willing to help and would not stop until you're comfortable with what you were struggling on. CFA was extremely flexible with hours which was greatly beneficial as a high school students first job. I loved my time with the CFA family and would love to work at a similar place.
Great Pay, Great Team Members, Excellent Food
N/A
Good starter job.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  New Braunfels, TX2018年8月11日
Only for a short time. Good to humble big headed people. Looks great on resume and does teach you how to treat other people. Food is always good so you can always have a good meal
社風
fast paced and relaxed place to work
Kitchen Supervisor (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2018年8月11日
the job is an overall easy job with little stress. although the upper management lacks a lot of ownership and shows a lot of favoritism. the atmosphere is great. The workers are great
free meal on break
favoritism, lack of ownership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
It was ok
Team member (現在は退職) –  Tamarac, FL2018年8月11日
Team leaders sucked. The owner of the store was very rude at times and only acted like he cared but when things weren’t going the way he wanted, he would get mad.
50% off lunch
短所
Nothing was free. Team leaders were super fake.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Great Company
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Palm Harbor, FL2018年8月11日
Great company, I DON'T support their views on LGBT and they knew it, but we mutually respected each other.

Their customer service and product go above and beyond, they take pride in mentoring the new, the young and those just entering the job market. They give back to the community at every chance. Great place to work aside from the every once in awhile poor leader.
長所
Mentoring the young and genuine care for a better world
短所
Some lower managment levels are hard to work for
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
almost like a family
Supervisor/Manager (現在は退職) –  Mason, OH2018年8月11日
This company gave me a family to work with, it was an amazing company to work for and I enjoyed going into work everyday. They helped me with flexible hours and throughout my life, Always busy so always something to do. Just a fun environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Fast Paced Job
Backroom Worker (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年8月10日
You come in at 7. Set up for breakfast then go to lunch at 8 for 30 minutes then work for the rest of the day. There is good and bad just like any job.
社風
Fun place to work but poor management and staff
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chamblee, GA2018年8月10日
I liked it at first and then I didn’t so much. Owner was expecting more than what we could do. I gotta say that sometimes she’s rude and not professional like it should.
Free lunch
Short breaks, healthcare
Good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Asheboro, NC2018年8月10日
This job was good for me I learned a whole lot I didn't know before and I will always be grateful to them. They have very good management and they are quick paced.
Free meals
短所
Gets packed and stressful sometimes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work
Sales Clerk (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2018年8月10日
My typical day was in the afternoon after school. I would run the front. I learned how to do a lot of new things. I felt slighted when they brought someone in from the outside to hire for a management position that I had to help train. The main reason I left the job because i felt it wasn't fair.
good good job
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年8月10日
good job i love this job. i met people. they were great. great management. i loved it. nice work. they work hard but nice to each other. I met new people
Employee (在職中) –  South Riding, VA2018年8月10日
The team members are great and work diligently. I have had few problems in my time at working there. The work dose get fast paced at times but the team members and mangers will help in any way they can.
長所
Free meals after shifts, great management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Overall was a okay job but the people there were nice people
Back of House Team Member (現在は退職) –  Mansfield, TX2018年8月10日
The Job was a bit different then usually especially when I was going in at 5am that was the main difficulty for me to wake up that early and go into work
社風
They have everything good but overwork you
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Grand Prairie, TX2018年8月10日
Chick fil a helped with communication skills with customers and trained others where they were needed. The only problem was that they let rumors get out of hand and overworked the people who did their job right rather than teaching others how to do it better
free food, nice people
short breaks
Great First Job
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Macon, GA2018年8月09日
CFA is a great job for a young person, or the person just looking for a part time job not offering benefits or high compensation. It is very strict but a relaxing environment with good people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to work, team members and guests are great
Shift Supervisor (在職中) –  Voorhees, NJ2018年8月09日
My work starts with getting restaurant set up for the day, putting cash drawers in register, counting safe, doing INFORM, stocking for the lunch rush, helping our guests, I learned how to do INFORM and use a Point of Sale system. The workplace culture is to have a positive influence on who we come in contact with, no matter if we are having a bad day, the people that walk through our doors get a smile. I would say the hardest part of the job is knowing there is no advancement for me. Of course, the most enjoyable is the guests that walk through our doors, I try to get to know most of the regulars.
Hours, knowing I have off on Sunday and I can enjoy my family
No advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
great
TEAM MEMBER -SEASONAL (現在は退職) –  Edgewater, MD2018年8月09日
My very first job. Set the standard on how to tret people and how i should be treated by peers and management. Great place to grow if its your first time in the work force.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
very fast pace working place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年8月09日
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A would consist of serving breakfast to the fire fighters who came in the morning and prepare for lunch when it would get extremely busy.. The best part about working here was being able to serve my regular customers and just meeting all sorts of different people.. I loved to be able to work under extremely stressful situations..
長所
having the opportunity to work at such a well known and loved fast food.
not much time to stock
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Chick fila
Food and Beverage Manager (現在は退職) –  Clarksville, IN2018年8月09日
They was busy in the mall an the not much space for customers an workers an it was always clean friendly service it was always fresh an great team work
Off sundays