Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

7,577 件のレビューを表示
社風
Good
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hoover, AL2018年2月14日
My first job started in high school and worked until found better opportunitie. Full time hours with health benefits but no vacation benefits. Good start.
Enjoyed working here
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Southaven, MS2018年2月13日
I really enjoyed working here. It taught me how to multitask. I got to know some of the regular customers. The work environment was really friendly. It taught me about time management.
very quick paced Job
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sumter, SC2018年2月13日
Working for Chick Fil A, who is another christian based company I gained a lot of life lessons from the older crew members. I also learned that we all should have more respect for the person standing behind the counter or the ones in the kitchen because the fast food industry is not easy.
free lunch
shorts breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Chick-fil-a
Kitchen Worker (現在は退職) –  Kissimmee, FL2018年2月13日
I worked in the kitchen breading chicken and in food preparation. Worked alongside teams 10-15 people to create welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside a great team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for a long periods of time. Management was incredible. A typical day at work, would consist of working at the breading station.
Free food every shift
Long hours on feet.
Working there was fun
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Ormond Beach, FL2018年2月13日
I enjoyed working there. I made friends with most of my coworkers and respected the managers. They have a good way of running the restaurant, which I appreciated
社風
Can be very busy but good, positive environment
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年2月13日
A consistent stream of customers throughout the majority of the day. You are able to acquire a little experience in many different areas. There is a positive environment from the managers. It can be difficult to get the hang of the fast pace environment.
Meals after 4 hour shifts
Low wages
社風
Never work there willingly!
Service Representative (在職中) –  Glen Allen, VA2018年2月13日
The pressure, expectations, and general lack of decency is unbelievable at this place. They have you working in unacceptable conditions with little concern for your personal needs or time. I spent most of my time there sick.

Additionally, the respect and consideration of your own skills is non existent. Not a good business model.
Furthermore, I am offended by the fact that they tout their christianity as a company but have made working for them so insufferable due to their money hungry bottom line.

Not a safe, Christian, or happy employer. And begining to their identity as a unique restaurant.
短所
Low pay, lack of respect and consideration.
A christian enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Brunswick, GA2018年2月13日
Greet customers run cash register resolve customer complaints. I learned the history of Chick-fil-A and also found out one of my relatives worked @the original Dwarf house.
社風
Great work environment with friendly coworkers
Sales and Brand Growth Intern (現在は退職) –  Blaine, MN2018年2月13日
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A and made great relationships with my coworkers. However, upper management was slightly disorganized, and much of the lower managers needed better training in leadership.
Satisfaction in the work
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lancaster, PA 176012018年2月13日
The nature of the restaurant chain in the area is fast paced, and the work can get stressful at times, but overall I found enjoyment and satisfaction.
長所
Discount on food at the location, good management team, great work environment, communication.
短所
Days can get long, stressful, and very fast.
社風
A fun, high energy place to work if you're willing to work for it
Team Member (在職中) –  Charleston, SC2018年2月13日
It's a good place to work to learn Multi-Tasking, Team work, and Dealing with a high stress environment.

A typical day includes working in several different stations preforming different tasks, cleaning your station, and helping other when needed. Depending on the shift you may be assigned cleaning tasks (Scrubbing, moping, etc) to keep the store up to stranded.

The management staff works hard to help you achieve your goals, and work towards a better workplace.

I find the workplace to be lighthearted but serious. Where camaraderie is common place and jokes are welcome. I've made friends here i will likely have for a long time.

The hardest part for is the the high physical demand and the stranger orders. But it's more then manageable.

I enjoy the people i work with. The team fun to be around, helpful, funny, and always a blast.
長所
Free break food, hard work is well rewarded.
短所
Short breaks, inconsistent schedule.
Great Job
Cook (現在は退職) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018年2月13日
Job and management was great. Typical day at Chick Fil A is clocking in and getting straight to your station which could be fries, salads , packing sandwiches or breading chicken. Only thing that wasn't my cup of tea was the training, They had me trained by younger employees which led to me not properly knowing my station.
社風
itis an ok place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (在職中) –  Salisbury, MD2018年2月13日
A typical day was to clock in go upfront and either run a cash register, milkshake machine or bagging food. I worked at the one on the campus of Salisbury University so it isn't the typical Chick-fila experience
社風
Workers are fun and inspiring but the manegment lacks many fundimental people skills and does not know how to promote based on skill but favorites
Team Member/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Chino Hills, CA2018年2月13日
The owner of chic-fil-a Chino Hills is a sub par owner who cares little for his employees and is more of a boss than a leader. I was very pleased to work with many of the people there and a few members of manegment were not so prude and rash.
Fun co workers
短所
Worse owner and choices of manegment
社風
Fast Paced, did not work with my schedule.
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Asheville, NC2018年2月13日
This was a great job that I worked at nearly full-time before wrestling season began. Unfortunately, after telling managers several times and even giving them my schedule for the wrestling season explaining how I could not work on days I had tournaments, they still scheduled me on those days. I received a call one weekend right before a match, and was not exactly happy about it. The second time it happened, I did not have my phone on me and was left a voicemail. At this point, I decided maybe it was time to move on to another job.
長所
Free food on breaks and getting off
短所
Uncooperative with asking off and sports
社風
productive workplace and very outgoing staff
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2018年2月12日
Working at Chick-fil-A was an absolutely amazing experience to have it was good vibes all around, everyone was nice and had a smile no their faces, and overall everyone was great with customers.
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2018年2月12日
I was about 15 or 16 when I started working there. You had to do 10 hours online before coming into the store and actually started working which was a bit stressful but worth the wait. Once I got there and actually started working it was everything that I had to do online which made it really simple and easy to learn. The experience of working there was amazing.
社風
Very stressful and not much reward
Team Leader (在職中) –  Bluffton, SC2018年2月12日
While there are some benefits to this job, there are many other drawbacks. The customers were mostly rude and the work flow was overly fast.There was not a moment of rest when the busy period set in and we often didn't have enough people staffed during the off season. When there were summers, we were overly busy and it made it difficult to work or even have an acceptable break. The pay itself was splendid, which constitutes to the employee longevity. However, you will work with mostly younger, high school aged people.
長所
Free lunch and discounts for food when you're not on shift.
Friendly fast paced environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年2月12日
This place was a friendly fast paced environment. I loved the diversity within this company. This would be an ideal company for someone straight out of high school trying to make some extra money and can work a flexible schedule
社風
The friendliest environment you will ever come across
Employee/Team Member (現在は退職) –  Downey, CA2018年2月12日
Most of my customer service skills came from working here. The environment they create is one that is supposed to feel homey. Everyone is always on their best behavior to make sure customers have the perfect dine-in experience. I loved catering to people in such a friendly manner, because customers would reciprocate that energy, ultimately making me happy as well. My favorite part was the free food during breaks, it's delicious.

総合評価