Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

8,821 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年6月12日
Great job, great people, great customers. I really liked working there. I learned a lot, and had fun. Great management. I had a lot of respect for my work ethic.
Team oriented work place
Front of House Staff (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2018年6月12日
Great first job. Learned about serving and was able to improve my communication and problem solving skills. Only issues I had was the schedule. If you are the "new guy" you get very rough shifts (3pm-11pm).
長所
paid lunch, fun people, and great communication
management can be rough
社風
Quick passed, stressful, teaches fantastic customer service skills.
Server (現在は退職) –  Brighton, CO2018年6月12日
Chick fil a, as most know is a very busy place. There are rarely any down periods, In order to succeed at this job you much be able to keep up and multitask while also keeping in mind the the customers full satisfaction in number one priority. I learned all these skills and more working in Chick fil a. At time it got pretty difficult staying so calm but eventfully you pick up tips and tricks to help you manage. My favorite part of the job was closing and being able to talk to your coworkers and a calm setting getting to know everyone but of course getting done whats needed.
Great learning experience
Stressful
fast paced work environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年6月12日
While working at Chick fil A, I learned great customer service. I also learned how to treat people with respect. Although it is a fast paced job, it is a great first job because it allows a person to interact with people of all ages.
free lunch
短所
demanding schedule, long hours, poor treatment
workable environment
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2018年6月12日
what I learned while being apart of the chickfila team is that there is always something to be done. my job there was very much enjoyed being able to make daily connections with customers and making new relations with new customers. the best part was being able to lead the whole team throughout the day with success.
free food
healthcare
社風
Productive and fun work place!
Employee (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2018年6月12日
Enjoyed working at the company along with the other employees. The management was awesome and very thoughtful. I loved serving our customers and getting to know them!
Free meals
Short breaks
社風
Fun working place. Co workers are great
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (在職中) –  New Albany, IN2018年6月12日
Chick-fil-A is a God centered environment and I love that. People are always concerned for your well being which is very nice. It is personal. It’s not like any other place. Everyone is very sweet and everyone goes out of their way to help you inside work or outside work.
Free lunches
Healthcare
I like my co workers
Cook (現在は退職) –  North Haven, CT2018年6月12日
It was a good job to start with and move to bigger and better things. The Customers were polite and the customer service was on point and exceptional.
社風
A great environment for fast food
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Pueblo, CO2018年6月12日
The best thing about working at Chick-fil-A was the people that I worked with. I had some great co-workers and managers who were easy to work with and get along with. My manager was very encouraging but still held you accountable.

One problem I had with Chick-fil-A was their policy about tattoos and piercings but I understand they are a more conservative company so I understand, but I still don't like it.
It’s an okay place
Cook or kitchen worker (現在は退職) –  Township of Howell, NJ2018年6月12日
Management is poor but coworkers are helpful they present you with good opportunities. Not all owners are the same. They should pay more attention on how employees feel about there work environment.
長所
Free lunch, good vibes, fun people
Poor management
Great Management and Team Work
Team Member (在職中) –  Abilene, TX 796062018年6月12日
Everyone in this establishment continues to uplift others. Management genuinely cares about employees. It is enjoyable to talk and meet new people every single day. It helped me to step outside of my comfort zone and talk to others and learn to multitask.
Aramark management not CFA
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Denton, TX2018年6月12日
I dont have a problem with CFA personally, it was ran by a small company called Aramark. I didnt like their managment. Scheduling was fine, pay was okay for a student worker. But many people didnt really represent the position they held.
社風
Good starter job to advance experiences
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Boiling Springs, SC2018年6月12日
It was a great place to learn what I like and what I’m good at. Management was not helpful for very many things, and it took a lot of hard work to get promoted and continue to stay positive and push through challenges. Several things about the job were self taught or self learned, so you had to be able to support yourself.
A Great First Job
Trainer (在職中) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年6月12日
This company is all about community and creating a great experience. As a Team Member it is your responsibility to help keep the restaurant running smoothly and as quickly as possible.
Great environment,fast pace job
Staff Member (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月12日
While I was working at Chick-fil-A I received many skills I didn’t start off with.I became more faster and productive dealing with situations I could deal on my own.They are understanding with family situations and flexible schedules.
長所
Half prince lunches and flexible schedule
短所
Short breaks and very busy
great manager
Part Time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Warwick, RI2018年6月11日
manager was good but rules put in place by owner and chick fil a were horrid. you were forced to say every word that they told you too. you had no free will and everyone sounds robotic. also coworkers were super fake. also they always scheduled me for 5.75 hours so i wouldnt need a t break for working 6 hrs.
free employee meal
社風
Chick-fil-A is a great starter job
Front of House Team Member (在職中) –  Madison, WI2018年6月11日
I love my job at CFA. It is nice to be able to work at a respectable fast food business. This is a really great place to work if you are young and want to learn fast how to keep up in the fast paced world of fast food and or customer service. I am thankful for this job, because it has taught me amazing customer service skills that will follow me the rest of my life. Other companies see this, and have hired me because of my previous learned skills. The job can be hard at times, with lots of customers, and constant multitasking and attention. If you can't think or move fast, you might want to work in the back. My location pays okay. They are a brand new location, so everyones salaries per hour are smaller. I have gotten a little bit of a raise, but its been a while, and we haven't heard anything. I have explored other jobs, because I don't get the hours I want. CFA is perfect for students or people with super busy schedules, because you can take off whenever you need to. This one girl at my location took off three months for her senior year! CFA is really good for athletes, because you can plan to have off for games. One thing I don't like about CFA is the drama of the company. As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I don't really like some of the core values of the company. However, at my location, each person is so nice, and very respectful. My bosses are amazing, and I have never been bullied or attacked. I have other queer coworkers, and my other coworkers are all allies. There has never been any issues. If you want flexible hours, an opportunity to learn, and an amazing work  続きを読む team that supports you and the community you live in, then CFA is the place for you!  折りたたむ
Flexible Schedules, friendly/positive environment
短所
lack of hours, smelling like chicken, constant multi-tasking
社風
Good people to work with
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Odessa, TX2018年6月11日
very fast paced but good place to work there are good people there to work with and they are resonable and have a good understanding on how you should perform and will help you get there if you are not already there.They want you to succeed not only at your job but life in general.
長所
good people to work with
Poductive and fun workplace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Arvada, CO2018年6月11日
Learned a lot for a first time job

Is a great starter position for teenagers out of high school looking to build their resume and learn more about working.
Great
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年6月11日
Chick fil a is great place to start your first job. You learn many new skills meet new people. Very busy and can get stressful but it is only during lunch rush. There is always enough staff
申請されたプロフィール