Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

10,492 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Standard Fast food stress
Cashier (現在は退職) –  East York, PA2018年12月01日
Chick-fil-a is nice if you can put on a smile for 6 hours and not get frustrated with either the management or the customers, overall not a bad experience but gets old quickly.
Quick service
Kitchen Manager (在職中) –  Independence, MO2018年11月30日
The days are fast paced with lots to do. I've learned every role as well as many leadership qualities. Good management. Semi toxic environment. Keeping up with the pace at first is the most difficult. The people you work with are the most enjoyable part.
Free lunch, 50% discount
短所
Long shifts for day time
Great first time job.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dothan, AL2018年11月30日
Its a great Job amazing staff always willing to work with your schedule. never shorthanded on a shift someone always there to help teach and train you.
社風
An amazing place to work and very friendly
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Jeffersonville, IN2018年11月30日
Chick-Fil-A was one of the best jobs I've ever had. The people were fun to be around and they had great attitudes most of the time. No one was really negative or rude to me and they taught me everything I needed to know for my job while I worked there.
Free Lunch, Happy Employees, and Flexible Hours
短所
Low starting pay, Majority of evening staff are teenagers.
Fast-paced and cutthroat
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2018年11月30日
Was a great learning experience but job advancement was not available and wasn't much compensation. Typical day at work could was unforgiving, but the co-workers are what seemed to make it worth it. Glad to have gone through it myself, but would not recommend as a future work place to a friend.
Employee Meals
Low Pay
Productive and Fun
Team Member/Cashier (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年11月30日
I actually like working at Chick-Fil-A, I not only get paid for the job I do but I also have fun. I actually think I have grown as a person while working here. I have learned new skills to be used in the future.
社風
Productive and fun place to work at.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年11月29日
A typical day at work was fast paced and very productive. Treat customer with full respect ( My pleasure attitude). During my time working at Chick-fil-a I have learned, Treat others the way you want to be treated & you'll get the same in return. Stay open minded and your work days will go be much quicker. The management at Chick-fil-a is incredible. Always flexible hours, the managers are always there to talk to. Your surroundings are great. Everyone is extremely nice and lives up to Gods expectations in the work space. The hardest part of the job is how past paced it is. You're continuously on the go and you have to be ready for anything.The most enjoyable part of the job is the experiences and bonds you create with your coworkers and customers.
Discounted food
Short break
社風
Too much work for not enough pay
Team member (在職中) –  Ridgeland, MS2018年11月29日
A person would think that because Chick-fil-a is so expensive that employee's get paid more. $8.00 per hour is not enough for how much work they require.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Fast-paced and fun work envirnoment
Schillinger Rd. - Team member (在職中) –  Mobile, AL2018年11月29日
I truly enjoy working at Chick-Fil-A. The managers have their bad days but are typically helpful when they are needed. I will miss it when I to get a new job to help my career
Great job
Supervisor (在職中) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年11月29日
Was always a nice and friendly atmosphere, managers and employees work together. Great training program and good benefits and take care and work with employees schedules.
Free lunch, company outings
社風
I love what CFA stands for.
Training Director (在職中) –  Smyrna, TN2018年11月29日
I enjoy meeting new team members when they first start with us. I enjoy leaving new ways to save time and be more efficient with time on becoming more lean with our products.
長所
Pay, family oriented, schedule, benefits.
Leadership
社風
The process of fast food could never be so challenging
Team Member Associate (現在は退職) –  Chamblee, GA2018年11月29日
It's a fast paced retail environment. Manners and customer service are mandatory requirements, when working for chick fil a. Do not forget to bring your smile with you when you come to work.
Free Food
Cold, and management
fun
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Concord, NC2018年11月29日
chickfila Is a great place to work, especially for kids starting out their first job, chickfila taught me all about proper customer service and how to handle food properly and all while making sure each guest is happy.
社風
Very good environment plus the activities with kids
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年11月28日
Chick-fil-A Always Had A smile on others face we always did activities for family and gave free cookies and cupcakes! Team members always got free snacks all day
Free lunches and snacks
25 min brake, Full scholarship to college
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Very fun work environment.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Garden City, SC2018年11月28日
I loved working at Chick-fil-A. It was a great experience. I would work there again. I worked this job over one summer during high school. They are flexible but they stay very busy.
One free meal a day.
Very busy.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Overall 4/10
Hospitality Professional (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年11月28日
Management seems to get worse.. rude and not understanding. more worried about saving money than the customers. Treats employees like children with little to no respect.. Allows certain employees cut corners
Friendly coworkers
短所
Short breaks, break food allowance
Chick-fil-A experience
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Ohio2018年11月28日
Overall, Chick-fil-A is a fantastic company to work for. I have no complaints regarding them. They are flexible, and it really is a simple job.
My particular Chick-fil-A was so poorly managed, that it soured my experience. Gossip nonstop, arguing, disrespecting others, etc.. So my advice is just research the particular store if you are interested. But more often than not, it's a great job.
長所
Lunch provided, simple job, fast paced
短所
Short breaks, management is iffy
managment
Team Leader (在職中) –  Hanover, MD2018年11月27日
Great variety hours that are able to work. Flexibility to where you are put. Always be cautious with what you say, it can be used against you. be careful with who you trust.
free lunch
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
productive
TEAM LEADER (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2018年11月27日
It was a good place to work, Not enough adults. Enjoyed interacting with guest. very busy environment. Enjoyed the multi tasking. Great food and popular for milkshakes
Free meals
non consistent management/ unorganized
fun to work at
Cook (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年11月27日
good place to have a first job during high school helps you build leadership skills and team bonding it is a fast paced job and you gotta be quick with everything you do
申請されたプロフィール