Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

9,843 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Fast-paced, customer service-focused work environment.
Team member (現在は退職) –  Sanford, NC2018年9月16日
Working at Chick-fil-A has its pros and cons. It is fast paced for the majority of your shift so it is expected that you must always be doing something, cleaning, stocking, helping, etc. Pay is nothing to brag about but opportunity for advancement is available.
I love Chick-Fil-A
Full Service Associate (在職中) –  Forest Park, GA2018年9月16日
Working for them has been a great experience. I just need something a little bit higher in pay. I was paid $3 an hour and my managers always encouraged me to work harder because of my pay, and I don’t agree with this.
Free lunches, Long breaks, Great service
Short staff, Unorganized, Low pay
社風
nice people to work with
Front of House Staff (在職中) –  Schertz, TX2018年9月16日
Nice folks to work with and for. i really like the scheduling system however i do not like that they only schedule one week at a time and it comes out a lot of times at the last minute. i
employee meal
短所
young management could use a couple more management skills
社風
Fast paced and fun environment
full-time team member (在職中) –  Farmington, UT2018年9月16日
I have had a blast working at chick-fil-a! The environment is very encouraging and the management was always extremely helpful and focused on helping everyone become better in a fun and exciting way.
長所
Discount on food, pay raises, fun coworkers.
短所
Didn’t get any benefits but then again it’s just a fast food restaurant.
社風
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Virginia2018年9月15日
Most customers were pleasent. The atmosphere in the work place was a little unprofessional but i made it work. The management needed a little work but overall ot was a good experience
Discounted meals
Worst job ever
Kitchen Staff (現在は退職) –  Blaine, mn2018年9月15日
I completely hated working here the management was terrible and the pay was bad. Don't work here, it's a waste of time. They treated me more like a farm animal than an employee.
Horrible management and pay
社風
A fast pace, full stressed emviorment
Team lead/Cashier (在職中) –  Brandon, FL2018年9月15日
As soon as i walk in the door I am in a spot for the hour before being switched. As soon as you walk in whether you are on the clock or not you are working, non-stop for the rest of your shift. Every hour on the hour you are switched into a different position. Everyone is smiling and laughing, we pride our selves on our culture and our efficiency. I start by bagging then moving into counting all the money drawers, then i am on drinks for drive-Thru. Then i am on cash taking payments from the customers for their orders. Eventually after going back and forth i end up counting money at the end of the night. Doing the finalizing of the entire day. Through out the day when you get the tiny peaceful moments of it being slow, you are stocking, cleaning, making sure everything is ready to go when the next rush comes through.
Great Pay, 7$ of free food, flexibility with hours
healthcare, intensity
Fast Paced
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2018年9月15日
Was always very busy and fast paced, especially on Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights. Chick fil A is a very popular place for high school/middle school sports teams to go to after a game so we'd have several people in the restaurant often.
Best job ever
Opening Manager (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年9月15日
So many ways to describe Chick-fil-A. Happy environment with Upper Management always encouraging employees. Integrity. Customer #1. Service #1. Healthy environment. If you are looking for a job to grow your customer service skills then Chick-fil-A is the ONLY place to get the best training
長所
Encouragement-free meals-upbeat environment with attention to cleanliness
Nothing at all here
Chef (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月15日
My time at Chick-fil-A was good, but I wanted to become manger an they was playing around with me I went threw manger training an learned almost everything so I had to find something else
社風
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (在職中) –  Delray Beach, FL2018年9月14日
Chick-fil-A is full of very loving, caring and supportive team members and leadership. They push you to reach your goals, they are always encouraging and they truly care about their employees.

It’s a fast paced work environment, teaches you how to multitask, and work in a timely manner. It also teaches you how to treat customers and how to solve issues in a professional way.
長所
Free lunches, family like.
短所
Short breaks, average pay.
Fun workplace
Trainer (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2018年9月14日
It’s a good job when you are in high school . You will like the young people who are about your age and you and then will probably have fun . After awhile you get tired because the managers want you to work long hours from 6-2 and only get paid 9.50. And they expect you to a lot and rely on you. But I don’t mind proving that I can be counted on and there really flexablie with hours .
Free break food
30 mins break
Amazing
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Olathe, KS2018年9月14日
A great place to work and to be at. I loved to work there met all kinds of new people still have contact with them on facebook sweet kind caring place to work
社風
It is an awesome place to work and a very friendly environment
Manager (現在は退職) –  Conway, SC2018年9月14日
They normally try to give you as many hours as you ask for. They are normally pretty good about giving you days off that you request and the team is awesome.
長所
Free food, free beverages as long as you have your cup
Family all the way!
Training/HR Director (現在は退職) –  Flowery Branch, GA2018年9月14日
Chick-fil-A turned into another family for me! They care about you, the help you advance in your job and in your personal life. It was the best job I could have ever received.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to work and grow!
Unit Training Director (在職中) –  Poland, OH2018年9月14日
I have worked for chickfila for 8 years now. It’s my first job. They have taught me how to be a responsible young adult. Management here as taught me about planning and basing my desicions off of the morals of the company.
長所
Meals are free on break, paid vacation after so many years.
社風
Enjoyable and great first time job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Aiken, SC2018年9月14日
This is a great place to work as your first job to get a feel for what is required and expected of you. Very reasonable in most aspects. Management wasn't what it should've been at he time. But overall not a bad place at all
長所
Free food for your breaks with a price limit
短所
Doing duties that aren't your position
社風
Great workplace. Extremely rewarding if you work hard!
Assistant Manager/Team Leader (在職中) –  MD2018年9月13日
This job isn't necessarily easy. If you have been to any Chick-fil-A, you know that they value fast and accurate service. Therefore, there can be some stress to always be happy & pleasant, fast, and make little to no mistakes. This stress leads to some leaving the job, but if you continually work hard, your hard work will be rewarded. Most locations try to create opportunities for advancement. This all being said, the work environment, though stressful, is happy and usually uplifting. Managers and coworkers are typically pleasant and can become lifelong friends or valuable references. Highly recommend for a first job experience—you will learn many life lessons and valuable skill sets!
長所
some locations offer free or discounted meals
stressful
Very fast pace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Quakertown, PA2018年9月13日
This is a very fast paced environment. For example, they try to have 30 seconds or less per car in the drive thru. Most of the other employees that I worked with were also high school/early college students. Our discount was 50% off one meal per shift.
workplace culture
TEAM LEADER (在職中) –  Springfield, MO2018年9月13日
The culture and environment of the Chick-fil-A workplace is very welcoming. You make connections with both co-workers and guests. It is a great opportunity to make friends and improve on multiple different skills, such as communication, sales, customer service, and leadership/
free food, flexible hours