Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

6,818 件のレビューを表示
Fun people, productive
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Mill, SC2017年11月30日
Working a Chick-Fil-A was fun and quick paced. My co-workers and managers all got along well while working together to complete a task. The job would become stress full at times based on how fast paced it would become at times.
free food
High Energy workplace
Supervisor (在職中) –  Brookfield, CT2017年11月30日
A typical day at work was very high speed they are always busy so you are always doing something. I learned how to work more as a team rather then as an individual and how to properly communicate with people. The management team is very good, they are very understanding and friendly people. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the high speed. The most enjoyable part is the relationships you make with the team and the guests that come into the restaurant.
長所
30 minute break, one free meal before your shift, one 50% off dessert before, after, or during your shift.
No benefits
Cook
Cook/Kitchen Prep (現在は退職) –  Santa Ana, CA2017年11月30日
My job was to provide customers with excellent quality food to nourish themselves for the countless activities each person may partake throughout their day. The willingness to communicate and work cohesively as a team was a vital part in ensuring the satisfaction of each and every customer.
社風
It was great working there but It was just too many people working and I wasn't getting enough hours.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2017年11月30日
I liked working their. I just wasn't getting hours and I didn't get paid too good. My managers were great and the people I worked with were terrific but I don't think fast food was meant for me.
社風
Fun quick paced work place with alot of energy
Guest Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Warrington, PA2017年11月29日
The chick fil a family takes care of each other and the job itself is very reliant on working with others. I had a great time working there but due to college relocation was needed. Even with relocation they told me if i ever decided to come back i would have a job lined up, ready for me.
great place
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Henderson, NV2017年11月29日
Great atmosphere and company wouldnt have left if my hours didnt get cut, Fun job overall I loved my regular customers Dan was an amazing boss very understanding
GREAT PAY
It’s there
Team Member/Cashier (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年11月29日
I really like working there, but it’s just some of the other team member that don’t realky cooperate with me. And some of them are rude. But it’s a good place to learn things if you’re used to a quick pace job and can learn really fast
長所
Free lunch. Nice managers, fast paced and forgiving
Short break. Favored employees
It's Alsome
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dundalk, MD2017年11月29日
Working there was fast and enjoyable. Its was too far to travel to work. The people there had great attitudes and always up beat. The manager there was the best manager I ever had.
社風
Quick paced and poor training
Kitchen worker (現在は退職) –  Spanish Fort, AL2017年11月29日
I was a young high school student trying to save up money and to pay for my gas. The training was poor and the harassment was unrelenting. There was no place for those just trying to make it. Managers started rumors and added to the fire to the ones they didn't start. they were sexist and discriminated all their employees. Would not recommend the Spanish Fort store to anyone I call a friend.
Good Food
短所
Evil employees and managers.
Fast-paced and well-paid
Team Member (在職中) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2017年11月29日
The environment was always busy and fast-paced which I'm good at managing. However, some managers lack care and it's like pulling teeth to get anything done with them. The coworkers however are fantastic and friendly, willing to cover your shifts if needed. The best part was free employee meals every day you worked. However, there is a lot of work and expectations involved for the pay you receive which isn't worth it.
Free employee meals
Poor management, Too many expectations
loving environment
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Garner, NC2017年11月29日
its was always so much fun coming in to work. you really do being like a family working there. it can be stressful and fast paced but at the end of the day it is all worth it.
good first job
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年11月29日
you have to be a friendly person who genuinely enjoys working with people and has a bubbly personality to enjoy your time here. it was a good first job but after 8 months here i realized that the negatives of the job were outweighing the positives. i obtained great work experience from this job and am grateful that i worked here but i would never work here or any fast food place again!
短所
low pay, short unpaid breaks, poor management
not too good
Director of Operations (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年11月28日
we have to work too many hours did not like the way the operator was working the store the hardest port of job was like team work the only thing that i enjoyed was teaching other employee to do their job
Fast paced, yet fun
Front Counter Cashier (在職中) –  Salisbury, MD2017年11月28日
Managers are understanding of work and life schedules, fairly easy to request time off and for it to be approved. (Except around holidays.) Lunch rush is always hectic.
50% one medium meal while clocked in, $.25 above minimum wage
no benefits
Fast paced place
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2017年11月28日
The day would start off slow depending on the time. Things would start to pick up when the lunch rush or dinner rush started. Some of the management did not do their jobs properly. Sometimes I would not get a break even though I worked long enough for one. The thing I loved most about working here was seeing the happy faces of the patrons.
Free Break Food with a limit
短所
Not recommended for people who can not handle the pressure during a rush
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Just okay
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Deerfield Beach, FL2017年11月28日
It's a good place for a first job, but that's all it should be. They do have high expectations so that will help you with other jobs but they have a high turnover rate for a reason: management picks favorites and you might not get a raise after a few months of working there. Plus food still isn't free which is kind of ridiculous in my opinion.
Friendly coworkers, Friendly guests
Stressful, Management
Working
Cashier (在職中) –  North Carolina2017年11月28日
Great environment for students who are in school. the pay is decent but for the pace it would not hurt to get a few more raises a year. Great customer service and great managers.
社風
Very productive, quick pace environment
Team Member (在職中) –  Manhattan, KS2017年11月28日
Has very flexible hours, stress free work zone, and good discounts for employees. The work is not too hard, but can be fast pace during lunch hours.
Very Productive Work Place Great People
Head Cook (現在は退職) –  Moultrie, GA2017年11月28日
great high paste awesome work place they are so kind and loving to the costumers always on time and always on time and the food is cooked with love its also hot and fresh every time morning or night I wouldn't change anything about 2 thumbs up here
Great People
Awsome
社風
CFA an exciting place to work.
Team Leader/Shift Officer (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年11月28日
Although CFA is a fun place to work, I had trouble advancing and getting raise(s) thought my time there. I gave it my all and then some, and wasn't ever rewarded for my time and effort.

#Underpaid