Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 9,842 件見つかりました 9,843 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Challenging, but good.
GUEST SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Layton, UT2018年9月13日
Pretty good! I enjoyed interacting with customers, but the fast pace made it almost impossible to have as much conversation as I'd like. I often felt like I needed to be perfect in order to keep up with the standard they set, which was both a good thing and a bad thing. I was pushed to do better, which is always good, but it was hard to keep up with. Overall, I'd recommend it, because it was a good learning experience from the get-go.
Free lunches every shift
High-paced environment
A Family Oriented Work Place
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Culver City, CA2018年9月13日
I Used to work at a Chick fil a and it was my first job to have experienced such a nice and relaxed vibe from everyone that worked and as well the customers that would come in and enjoy a meal.
I am Christian myself and love that there is such a beautiful harmony among many of the people that work there and have no issues with any customers and if they happen to run into a problem they are very
concerning and are polite in any situation given, and fix it right away with no problems. I LOVE IT PERSONALLY!!
great
Team member (現在は退職) –  Flower Mound, TX2018年9月13日
my experience there was great and everything i worked hard and my days could be flexable around school when i was attening and it was a fast paced always on your toes doing something kind of job
Adequate Workplace
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Voorhees, NJ2018年9月13日
Some opportunity for advancement. Never a dull moment. Some internal issues but that of course varies from franchise to franchise. Solid pay given the position.
社風
Quick paced environment and fun place to be
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Jonesboro, AR2018年9月13日
When I worked at Chick-fil-A everyday was a new experience, where I learned more. The atmosphere there was always positive and friendly. The people I worked with had a lasting impression on me that I will never forget.
Free lunch, good staff
社風
Could've been a better work environment
Assistant Manager/Team Leader (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年9月13日
Bosses were awesome at my store but didn't like the employees so much. I feel that I could've been paid more for how much time and energy I put into the store everyday working sometimes up to 60 hours a week.
Good environment, poor management
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Hoover, AL2018年9月12日
I loved working at CFA, and it was the only fast food restaurant that I wanted to work at because of the environment/reputation it holds. While I did enjoy work, I found my location to have a lack of good management. The operator did not give clear directions and was not as involved as he should have been since the store was brand new.
free meals, 8 hour shifts, off the clock discounts
短所
only one 30 minute breaks, lack of communication, not flexible with schedule, hard to move up
stressful
Team Member (在職中) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018年9月12日
not so bad if you have good managers. I did not like this job but it was probably my location. i have no good experiences. i love serving people though. that made up for the bad.
社風
Great people but i would not recommend
Cook (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年9月12日
Dont let them push you around and dont let them always put you dishes was a clean working environment but theyvwould get on your nerves and if you get behind they will just pin it against you and say its your fault /problem and not help you out
長所
Food was paid for already for employees
30 min breaks
its okay
CASHIER (在職中) –  West Chester, PA2018年9月12日
its okay. i work in an express version so we dont have all the products that a regular Chick-Fil-A would have. And its in the cafe around of college so the line can be very long and the customers can get very rude. so my manager does a great job of keeping us in a good mood so that we can show a smile to the customers and not be in a bad mood with the customers
社風
Very fast paced and busy work environment.
Customer Service (在職中) –  Downey, CA2018年9月12日
Chick Fil A is a fast moving train. If you can learn quickly you’ll be just fine. If not then you’ll struggle a bit to keep up but eventually you’ll get used to the fast pace. The leadership choose good employees to help the new members learn. However they do need to learn to use other employees in different areas rather then just one on one spot every day.
長所
Free lunch. Happy coworkers.
短所
10 min breaks. No role switching.
very fun work environment
Team Member (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年9月12日
all customers are very nice, great co workers and great place for career advancements also offered scholarships for college which helped many college students
Tons of Fun
Team Member (在職中) –  Lubbock, TX2018年9月12日
I had a ton of fun. The work enivironment was fun. It was a fast pased job, and I was able to learn a lot of different skills. I worked in the Back of House. I learned a lot.
社風
First ever real Job and so far my favorite
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Westfield, IN2018年9月12日
It was my first ever "real" job and it was also my freshman year of college so I was nervous about the balance between work and school and plus my music. It was tough at first but it all went well and Chick fil a only made it easier for me.
Productive and Fun
Guest Specialist (在職中) –  Layton, UT2018年9月12日
A typical day at work was being placed in multiple positions as to not get burnt out with the task at hand. I learned team work and how it really can make everyone else's job easier. The management was amazing and always care about you and make sure you are feeling well enough to do your job. The workplace culture was wuickpaced, competitive, and fun for everyone. The hardest part was constantly moving and working with shorter breaks. The most enjoyable part of the job is the costumers and co-workers.
長所
Free food, amazing co-workers, caring managers
Short breaks
Fast-pace enjoyable work environment
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Chesterfield, VA2018年9月12日
A great company to work for. If you show good work ethic and attitude then you will be able to move up within the company. The hours are flexible and the environment is enjoyable.
I do not recommend
Hospitality Professional (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, AR2018年9月12日
Very stressful, Very Very High Volume busy location by UARK Campus, no paid time off, no paid vacation, no holiday pay or time and a half if you work holidays, no sick days, have to have a dr note to return to work for it to be an excused absence. Pay per hour is good at $13.00 full time or $11.00 part time, but they want too much of a time commitment from their employees and full time and part time do the exact same job so I don’t understand why there are 2 different pay rates? It doesn’t seem fair to me. No work life balance even though they say there is it’s not true. Benefits are so expensive you can’t afford to have them, I would have had to pay approx $650.00 a month for very basic coverage!!! They don’t care about their employees, only about the mighty dollar. They make employees work outside as order takers and food runners in all weather regardless, heat, rain, winter, just so they can take more orders faster and make more money, turnover is very very high, the only real benefit is free drinks but only in their plastic cup that you have to purchase and free meals up to $6.00 with employee discount. Oh!! And you have to buy your uniforms: pants, tops, belt, slip resistant shoes...and they are not cheap...and you are required to wear black socks and they do check periodically, plus instead of giving positive feedback they will write you up for any and everything and the owners and most of the directors are not nice and very fake unless you are one of their “wonder workers” who will basically work 16 hour shifts 6 days a week.
Free drinks and meals up to $6.00
短所
No paid time off, no sick time, no holiday pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
productive work place
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年9月12日
good place for kids in school.lots of kids locally are hired. very beneficial on teaching responsibilities and tome management. somewhat of competitive pay.
Great Job, Friendly People, A Little Cliquey
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Peachtree City, GA2018年9月12日
This was a great first job and my boss was very kind. Everyone there is very understanding and supportive and is sure to help you in any way that they can.
長所
Kind people, boss actually cares about you
Cliquey
Good company, poor management
Team member (現在は退職) –  Hilliard, OH2018年9月12日
Good company, poor management. It was a fun place to work and the company is wonderful however the management at this location treated employees very poorly and treated employees who were family friends outside of work much different than senior employees, In pay, position, and overall kindness.
申請されたプロフィール