Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

10,492 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Productive, fast-paced, and friendly work environment
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年11月27日
Always had a great time working with my managers and co-workers. everyone was friendly and very helpful. Annual job events always brought us closer. Scholarship opportunities are available.
Fun Work Place
Asst. Team Leader (在職中) –  Hershey, PA2018年11月27日
Chick-Fil-A at hersheypark was always a fun and face paced job to work in. We get to meet so many fun and new people and our teak is always ready to help someone with a smile.
promises not fulfilled
Manager (現在は退職) –  Midwest2018年11月27日
Values are preached but not delivered upon in the long run its about money. Corporate preached one thing and even the local owner will say one thing but in the end its about making the local owner mone
社風
its a fun work place pleasant people. Pay rate could be more they do not offer
Prep Cook (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年11月27日
Insurance right away you get a discount on your food but no vacation time. They are closed on sunday. And the company is very religious that why the company is closed on sundays.
社風
Productive and very fun workplace
Crew Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年11月27日
I started working with the ChickFilA company when I was 15 years old all the way up until I turned 18. There was no way I could leave the company. I loved it entirely too much. They offered great benefits and college scholarships.
長所
Free lunches, lots of hours
N/a
Cook at chick fil a
Cook (現在は退職) –  Danville, VA2018年11月27日
Fast paced. You’re always on your feet doing something whether it be fries, grilling, breading, squeezing lemons, frying, or boxing the food. You’ll learn to be able to multitask.
Short breaks
My opinion on Chick-fil-A
Team Member (在職中) –  Gainesville, FL2018年11月27日
Chick-fil-A is a great job overall. I really enjoy the work environment. You really have to be excited about working there though because they will cut your hours.
Free Meal
Hours
great enry level posiion
Hospitality Trainer (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年11月27日
great as a first job but not a good career. chicfila teaches you excellent customer service and hospitality to ensure you keep guest coming back. also teaches you to be aware and anticipate guest needs before they ask
Fun work place and Productive
Coach (在職中) –  Lafayette, LA2018年11月27日
A typical day at work we always had something new to do and the people made is fun but we were always productive. I learned how to multi-task, be a good listener, and how to deal with money. I am currently in a management position leading up to be a manager. The hardest part of my job would be being fast enough at bagging the food on Saturdays. My most enjoyable part of my job would be getting to know new people on a daily basis.
Free meals
Short breaks
Very Quick Paced
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Metairie, LA2018年11月27日
If you have other esponsibilities outside work dont apply until you have gotten them taken care of. Theres only so much Operators and Managers can do for you before all of you are just tired of it all. The managers and operator at the one I worked at were all very sweet. But it was my time to go because I had other responsibilities. So just make sure you dont have anything else serious going on and be prepared for a very rough but slightly fun job
社風
It's a nice place to work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Warrensville Heights, OH2018年11月27日
On a average typical day it's busy you just have to be quick on your feet and with your hands. It was my first job I learned a lot honestly mostly to be responsible with life and money. Management is okay depending who is there. I don't think working here is a hard job unless fast food is not for you. However, the best part is meeting new people.
Fun job for a High School Student
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lewisville, TX2018年11月27日
5 hour shifts
Quick paced, always something to do
Management always kept you working
Everyone who worked there was awesome
Job is pretty easy, but you're on your feet most of the day
Awesome Experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年11月27日
Working at Chick-fil-A, Tampa International Airport as a minor and it being your very first job was very life changing. Everyone was super friendly, very helpful and nice. The work environment was very enthusiastic and stress free as well as the managers and supervisors were very helpful and opened to uprising questions and provided the resources needed.
Meal tickets, pay wages
社風
Not so transparent as they claim to be
Kitchen Staff Member (現在は退職) –  Temecula, CA2018年11月27日
First they treat you very well but when you are no longer necessary they do things that makes you feel uncomfortable and pressure so that you quit. I think they are hypocrites
Free food
短所
Not transparent as they claim to be
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fast-paced but very enjoyable
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Roanoke, TX2018年11月26日
Chick-fil-A is extremely concerned with making sure their team members are knowledgeable about the culture of their work environment. They have high standards for their employees, and provide many opportunities for learning a variety of things, from politeness to multitasking.
長所
Discounts provided, flexible with hours
短所
Limited hours, strict time-off rules
社風
Fun and inspiring place to work
CASHIER / HOST (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2018年11月26日
Chick-fil-a was my first job. Whenever i first started working there i was working in the back with food prep. As i continued to work there i eventually learned cashier and drive through. I learned to be respectful to others. The hardest part about working at chick-fil-a would be the late night cleaning up hours. This for sure effected my school work. Overall working there was very memorable. It was a very welcoming environment.
Free lunch, good pay
Disliked hours
job
kitchen Staff (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年11月26日
This job was wonderful. I learned how to prepare chicken. I was responsible for making salads and bagging food for people. I also washed dishes from time to time.
extremely stressful
cashier (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年11月26日
Never ever work here. You fake it util you make it or like me fake it until you break it. its horrible being nice to stupid people who are jerks anyways. I couldnt wait to leave here. You arent treated well either i was dehydrated everyday and never wanted to be there again. good luck.
free lunches
ONE BREAK PER DAY
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun people, stressful work
Front of House Associate (現在は退職) –  Mason, OH2018年11月26日
A typical day at work was very fast paced, but the workload was usually evenly distributed. I learned that while I love people and working with others, I don't want to work in customer service for the rest of my life. Management was overall good, despite a few bad apples. Workplace culture was usually relaxed, but got very intense in a few occasions. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the people you work with.
長所
Free lunches and good people
短所
No additional benefits. Position advancement was hard to come by
Great work enviornment
TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Sterling, VA2018年11月26日
I loved my coworkers and my managers at Chick-fil-A. I loved that the restaurant was so crowded so I always kept busy because there was constantly something to do.
Free meal during break