Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

6,817 件のレビューを表示
Operator micromanages
Front of House Manager (現在は退職) –  Farmington, NM2017年11月28日
Unfortunately, the operator at the Farmington, NM store micromanages terribly! I was promoted, but every decision I made was either too harsh or not harsh enough. Operator belittles his employees and demands resignation for false claims. I believe Chick-fil-A overall is a great place and I miss my team something fierce. If the Farmington store doesn't get some serious changes made to the operator it will fail.
Free meals
短所
Operator micromanages and has terrible temper
Wages
Shift manger (在職中) –  Cheltenham, PA2017年11月28日
Working at chick-fil-a was great it taught me a lot. The only downfall is the excellence service expectations is not met with the wages to go along with it.
Great atmosphere
Hostess/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Atlanta Airport2017年11月27日
Most employees was polite. I was able to get my work done at a fast pace. When needed I had other co-workers to step in to help with customers. The food was prepared correctly hot and fresh.
Great place
Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Snellville, GA2017年11月27日
Great company to work for. I appreciate working in an environment where my faith is accepted. I enjoyed working with the community and serving the guests.
discounts
short breaks
great
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2017年11月27日
This particular location is more for entry level employees who are considering a career in food service. it offers room for advancement but, the pay will compensate for the amount of work and dedication needed for this site.
training
pay
Strict but friendly
Cashier (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2017年11月27日
Chick-fil-a was very strict. We couldn't even dye our hair different colors. Other than that, I liked chick-fil-a; the people were nice and most customers were always satisfied.
Discounts on Food
Very Strict
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
very productive workplace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Albany, GA2017年11月27日
working at cfa was a good experience, i learned so much about what it means to be professional and how to work at a fast pace as well. they also train you on how to assemble things on the menu.
Chick Fill A Strongsville
Team Server (現在は退職) –  Strongsville, OH2017年11月27日
Honestly wasn't a bad place to work at. Everyone was kind and considerate even though sometimes it was hard for me.But they worked around when they needed you and they didn't consider your own availability . I felt like it was very odd having learning disabilities. Felt like I was not average compared to everyone else , But other than that the pay was pretty good and I learned some unique skills which I have not learned before. Also it was too fast paced for someone who has challenges and i felt like I wasn't fit for this place but then yet again overall it was a decent place to work. I liked how I had some faith based friendships with people.
Great Environment, Caring People, Clean Facility, and Cheap Great Tasting Food
短所
Busy Area, Packed Environment, and very short shifts .
社風
It has a great atmosphere
Manager (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, KS2017年11月27日
Great atmosphere but little to no benefits provided for members of the management staff. Worked long hours and there was a lack of other managers wanting to share responsibility. Had to work a bunch of overtime to make decent money
Free lunches
短所
Not great health coverage, pay, hours
fun and upbeat environment
TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Cumberland, MD2017年11月26日
this is a very quick fast paced job place. everyone is supper nice and great to be around. this is a place i would reccomend to anyone. there are many different jobs you can do.
50% discount
no paid vacations
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
A Fun Job
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Temple, TX2017年11月26日
The free food is awesome! If you enjoy going to Chick-Fil-A working there is even better. It is a bit uptight, but overall the best fast-food place to work at.
Chickfila is like family
Corporate Trainer (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2017年11月26日
I truly loved being a corporate trainer for CFA. You get to meet the most amazing people and it's incredible traveling to different locations. A typical day would be fairly chaotic (as the store would have just opened and you're training a brand new staff) but it is so much fun!
free lunch
short breaks
社風
Good company to work for
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Saint Paul, MN2017年11月26日
This was a PT job for me. I enjoyed it. Fast paced, met folks from around then world in the airport. It was inconvenient, though, to get to and from work being housed in the airport. However, the comp card for their restaurant and for other in airport dining places.
長所
You could get free food at end of shift; nice people
airport location
Fast pace and productive
Supervisor (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年11月26日
The days can be very stressful at time. I love the customers and the customer service that we give. Management is tough because they do not like change and this is a problem for me. They do not make change easy because of their attitudes at times.
free lunches
社風
very fas paced but somewhat fun
Cook (現在は退職) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017年11月25日
Chick-fil-a was fun at first then it got really hard and just kinda bad. I would usually come in and we would be under staff so I would have to bust around doing multiple jobs, then I would do the same job every time and not learning anything new. I would have to prepare raw meat and then cook it. Management was somewhat strict. The best part of the job was the free food during breaks
free luch
fast-paced, under-staff
Good Food
Cashier (現在は退職) –  St Simons Is, GA2017年11月25日
The management sucks butt and the worker benefits do too. Workers should be paid more ($8.00 an hour) and get more benefits (discounts). Real leaders should be recognized and not poor leaders (Team Leaders).
長所
Free food on break (under $8)
No off-work discounts
Just another job
Night Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2017年11月25日
Overall a fairly decent company to work for. However it was not much different than working for any other restaurant company. It has its pros and cons also
discounts
no benefits
Productive fast- paced environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年11月25日
A day at work at Chick Fil-A requires nonstop moving. There sis always work that needs to be done. I learned how to stay productive at all times while on the clock.
社風
Fast paced, friendly the whole time.
Drive Thru Operator (現在は退職) –  Linthicum, MD2017年11月24日
A typical day at work is being very fast paced & doing multiple things at once because of how busy we would get. I learned to multitask during lunch & dinner rush because you have to be fast. The management was good but VERY strict. The culture of the workplace is very christian so we have a lot of christian holidays off. The hardest part of the job would have to be the rushes of the job when you first start working there but once you work there longer, they get very easy. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the co workers. Everyone is happy, funny, joyful, hard working, etc.
Productive and Fun
TRAINING DIRECTOR (現在は退職) –  Cumming, GA2017年11月24日
Great learning experience for young teens and their first job. Wonderful management skills and benefits. Little pay, but still satisfying pay for first time employees.

総合評価