Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

7,569 件のレビューを表示
社風
Fast-paced and competitive, but also judgmental
Certified Trainer (現在は退職) –  Midlothian, VA2018年2月11日
A typical day at work is go, go go super fast-paced. If you're taking initiative and you genuinely care about your job you will not stop moving and your day goes by very quickly. You work with a wide variety of people, but a lot are younger so sometimes for my age group it was hard because they don't care the way we do. It taught me how to adapt to each particular person I trained or oversaw. We had tons of opportunity to learn more and grow, but the management seems almost sexist, as if a woman can't be in positions of leadership (especially in the kitchen, we've noticed.) I loved my job there, though. It was really fun most days. I definitely need something more out of life that they couldn't give me though, which is why I chose to move on.
社風
Horrible management and poor scheduling
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年2月11日
I’ve worked at chick fil a for almost a year and I’ve decided to quit. The managers are qluicky and full of drama. You aren’t allowed to have a conversation with another team member without being told to stop talking, while shift leaders talk about nonsense. It’s like jail and the scheduling sucks at my particular location. Standing for 4+ hours is hard on your back and it’s a tedious job that gets boring. We only got a $3.50 discount which can’t even buy a sandwich. I was away for 10 days and requested off, when my manager scheduled me when I was out of state,I had no phone and didn’t know until the week after. I received my first write up which they made my final write up for not communicating. Employees there act too nice to be true. It’s all a façade, most of my peers I worked with also don’t like it. But it’s hard to leave somewhere when you get paid $13 an hour.
$3.50 discount, $13 an hour
短所
Poor scheduling, rude management, jail like
社風
very fun work place just too relaxed
Supervisor/Cook (在職中) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年2月11日
I loved the crew plus co-workers and is was a very easy job. Management just too relaxed on workers. The culture of a Chick-Fil-A workplace should be enjoyable for everyone workers and consumers.
free lunch
short breaks, under staffed
culture is great
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年2月11日
this is a great location, free meal when you work that day, 20 percent when you dont. everyone is cool. wish we had better benifits and pay pretty much
employee meals and 20 percent discounts
短所
No paid vaca, insurance or anything for full-time, pay is weird
社風
TL;DR Fast-paced, but rewarding.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2018年2月11日
Working at Chik-fil-a is a come and go thing. Be prepared for long and arduous lunches, But free food and a fun and safe workplace Management plays a big part in your time there.
Free lunch
Lunch rush
社風
Over worked place to have a career
FOH Server (現在は退職) –  Pueblo, CO2018年2月10日
It might have just been the situation this place wasn't for me. To many chiefs not enough Indians, it was full of new rules nothing ever was the same with management.
Free lunch and discounts
短所
Overworked underappreciated no care for employees
社風
Good for first time job experience, flexible hours. Will work with your schedule
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Phillipsburg, NJ2018年2月10日
Working at Chick Fil A was my first job and gave me and I'm glad it was. Even though it was a fast food job, they are the best when it comes to getting top notch customer service experience.
Free or Half Priced Meals, Sundays Off
Temperamental Management
社風
Great job if you are just looking to be a team member
Front Counter/Training Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Greenville, NC2018年2月10日
I learned many management skills in my classes that I was able to carry over to the workplace, because I was in a leadership role. I created a few lasting relationships here that I am thankful for.
社風
Poor management can ruin a location
General Manager of Chick-fil-a of Carolina Forest (現在は退職) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018年2月10日
I enjoyed most of my tenure at Chic-Fit-a, unfortunately rapid changes in ownership of the store made the environment hostile and intolerable. I would only recommend working at a CFA location after meeting personally with the Operator.
Respected job, potential advancement
Abusive management
Fun until it’s not
Cashier (在職中) –  Schertz, TX2018年2月10日
Starts off when you clock in and you wait till someone tells you where to go, which is not what I like. Certain times it’s slow, and we don’t have anything to do we just look at each other, out the drive thru aimlessly, or at dry food. When it’s busy it get’s really hectic and frustrating. The manager has no clue what’s going on half the time, and says “ do something”, what would you like me to do. Very unclear. Outside is easier than inside because, you’re dealing with one car at a time, and it is always steady business. No managers breathing down your neck. It’s a fun environment until it gets busy then the manager has no idea how to delegate the workload, get’s flustered and blames it on the staff.
First job.
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年2月10日
As a first job it was nice for me to start. Learning second hand service and learning how to grow work ethics. Communicating and have mentors teach you how to their systems go is great. Having to know that you have superiors that are there for you.
長所
Nice people to work with.
短所
Not able to manage their schedules, the inconvenience and the inconsistency. Managers pressuring you. Negative atmosphere.
Loved Working Here
Dining Services (現在は退職) –  Southern Illinois University Edwardsville2018年2月09日
I worked at a chick-fil-a express. We only served salads, grilled and fried sandwiches, and nuggets. It was fast-paced at times, but some times were more slow. I loved working at chick-fil-a. If I could work there again, I would.
Great Workplace
Back of House Team Member (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年2月09日
It was a good workplace for my first time working in a food industry based job. It wasn't bad at all, my co-workers were very friendly and help me a lot through my training.
社風
It’s a nice place, not so much business
Kitchen Team Leader (在職中) –  Maplewood, MN2018年2月09日
Not getting raise I feel like I deserve. Not getting much business in the store overall in the last couple of months but just waiting on better opportunities.
50% off
短所
No free meals on account of someone stealing food. He was fired
Family orientated
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2018年2月09日
Chick-Fil-A is a good place to work when you find the correct location to work. When you find the place that feels like home you know its the right location. You need to be able to be kind and humble while helping others because if one of you fails you all fail.
Opportunities and Elevation
Team Member/Coordinator (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2018年2月08日
I learned multiple new task that resulted in happy customer experience. I gained long lasting relationships with the community and visitors. I felt very comfortable dining in for a meal with family and friends. My work ethic was an outstanding yet challenging experience. I liked tasking multiple activities and inventory of the production. I enjoyed the physical mobility and space available. I found the long hours outside in torturing weather not so pleasurable. Managers made obvious much favortism and not enough correct criticism. The scheduling was so unpredictable viand was a disadvantage to a mass amount of workers as well as myself. The company grew in supply and demand and yet not in sincere care for its foundation of new and and inspiring workers. I have learned to serve my purpose under dislike and determination of focal relative and essential creativity.
長所
Starting pay, Friendly approaches, clean environment
Dislayed evaluations, Critical Ladder Position, and not enough outreach
社風
Great job and great first job
Team member (現在は退職) –  Rosenberg, TX2018年2月08日
Loved the people I met there and I’m glad I worked there. I worked kitchen and it was a great experience and helped me through high school and honestly my life.
Great people
Very stressful work place
Kitchen/Trainer (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年2月08日
Very busy work days. I learned a lot, became a back of house trainer. The management sucked really bad. It was really to do my job and someone else's.
長所
people feel like family, you get close to everyone wether you work up front or the back, worked together so lead to getting close.
短所
horrible management, do everything ourselves then getting in trouble for not doing it right, a lot of old machines
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Caring and Loving people
Cashier/Expo/Server/Dining (現在は退職) –  Riverside, CA2018年2月08日
Working at Chick-Fil-A was super fun. Everyone is so supportive and loving and thanks to that I've became a reliable employee. Also it made me provide excellent customer service to our customers.
社風
It's a fun place to work at and also a good place to start building your experiences
Team Member (在職中) –  Pleasanton, CA2018年2月08日
Its a place where you are very included and if you ever need help, there will always be someone hopping in to help. Also, from the day you start, you will be learning something new everyday.
Discounts and free lunch