Chick-fil-Aの社員レビュー

8,848 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fast pace
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Mission, TX2018年6月12日
A typical day would go along the lines of showing up at anytime between 4-6 according to when you were scheduled, clock in say hi to the manager and get your position for the day. I would usually get server which made me in charger of taking out food to tables, I could also get cashier, or drive thru. Some days i would be told to clean bathrooms, dinning room, or even the parking lot rarely.
Discount Meals and free drinks
短所
short breaks and the lunch rushes
Obvious Favoritism
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  College Station, TX2018年6月12日
The skills i presented were far greater than those of my peers, however many of my peers had more opportunities. The managers picked favorites and would hardly go outside of their comfort zone and take chances with different employees.
Positive and Respectful Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Bartlett, TN2018年6月12日
In Chick-fil-A I would usually be assigned to work in the front at cashier, and would stay there until they would rotate me to taking orders at the drive through, or the cashier at drive through. They always rotate people, so I had the opportunity to experience more than one role. I also sometimes did drive through drinks, ice cream, or arrange trays or bagging food. I learned to be more flexible, react/respond quickly, compromise, customer service and interactions. The management was kind and understanding while still expecting us to do our best and represent Chick-fil-A the way its meant to be. The hardest part was the rushes at the busiest times of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fulfillment of accomplishing much.
Stressful but fun.
Team Member (在職中) –  Bangor, ME2018年6月12日
Positive work environment. Good owner and directors but not as great shift leaders. Half of the coworkers are wonderful and half are sketchy. Stressful but ever changing and fun.
長所
Free employee meal after working 5 hours.
短所
You will probably reply, "My pleasure" to every "thank you" you will ever hear for the rest of your life.
Whatever.
Team Leader (在職中) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018年6月12日
No Comment it was just a paycheck and that's just how the workplace felt. Little communication, constant problems within house between employees (with or without conflict resolution)
overreall fun and helpful
Chick fil a cashier (現在は退職) –  Opelika, AL2018年6月12日
I enjoyed working at chick-fil-a the time i did. I worked at Chick-fil-a for almost one year. about 11 to be exact. Overall I liked it. I learned a lot that will help me in the future.
free meals
needed more hours
社風
Productive workplace, always moving around and getting one-on-one interaction with guests and other employees.
Kitchen Steward (在職中) –  Dallas, TX 752182018年6月12日
For the most part, working there was not a hassle. Admittedly, there were busy days, and relaxed days. However that's besides the point, Chick-fil-a has a very unique and supportive work culture which is surprising to say about a fast-food franchise. The hardest part of the job was satisfying every customer need, whilst the most enjoyable part was getting to know who you were serving on a personal level. Management was always fair and each manager I deal with is experienced and does their job well. Would recommend Chick-fil-a to anyone who's looking for a part-time job, or is maybe introducing themselves to the workforce for the first time.
長所
Discounts, every Sunday off, college scholarships, flexible hours, great co-workers and managers.
短所
Upset guests every so often.
Great
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年6月12日
Great job, great people, great customers. I really liked working there. I learned a lot, and had fun. Great management. I had a lot of respect for my work ethic.
Team oriented work place
Front of House Staff (現在は退職) –  Lansing, MI2018年6月12日
Great first job. Learned about serving and was able to improve my communication and problem solving skills. Only issues I had was the schedule. If you are the "new guy" you get very rough shifts (3pm-11pm).
長所
paid lunch, fun people, and great communication
management can be rough
社風
Quick passed, stressful, teaches fantastic customer service skills.
Server (現在は退職) –  Brighton, CO2018年6月12日
Chick fil a, as most know is a very busy place. There are rarely any down periods, In order to succeed at this job you much be able to keep up and multitask while also keeping in mind the the customers full satisfaction in number one priority. I learned all these skills and more working in Chick fil a. At time it got pretty difficult staying so calm but eventfully you pick up tips and tricks to help you manage. My favorite part of the job was closing and being able to talk to your coworkers and a calm setting getting to know everyone but of course getting done whats needed.
Great learning experience
Stressful
fast paced work environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年6月12日
While working at Chick fil A, I learned great customer service. I also learned how to treat people with respect. Although it is a fast paced job, it is a great first job because it allows a person to interact with people of all ages.
free lunch
短所
demanding schedule, long hours, poor treatment
workable environment
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2018年6月12日
what I learned while being apart of the chickfila team is that there is always something to be done. my job there was very much enjoyed being able to make daily connections with customers and making new relations with new customers. the best part was being able to lead the whole team throughout the day with success.
free food
healthcare
社風
Productive and fun work place!
Employee (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2018年6月12日
Enjoyed working at the company along with the other employees. The management was awesome and very thoughtful. I loved serving our customers and getting to know them!
Free meals
Short breaks
社風
Fun working place. Co workers are great
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (在職中) –  New Albany, IN2018年6月12日
Chick-fil-A is a God centered environment and I love that. People are always concerned for your well being which is very nice. It is personal. It’s not like any other place. Everyone is very sweet and everyone goes out of their way to help you inside work or outside work.
Free lunches
Healthcare
I like my co workers
Cook (現在は退職) –  North Haven, CT2018年6月12日
It was a good job to start with and move to bigger and better things. The Customers were polite and the customer service was on point and exceptional.
社風
A great environment for fast food
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Pueblo, CO2018年6月12日
The best thing about working at Chick-fil-A was the people that I worked with. I had some great co-workers and managers who were easy to work with and get along with. My manager was very encouraging but still held you accountable.

One problem I had with Chick-fil-A was their policy about tattoos and piercings but I understand they are a more conservative company so I understand, but I still don't like it.
It’s an okay place
Cook or kitchen worker (現在は退職) –  Township of Howell, NJ2018年6月12日
Management is poor but coworkers are helpful they present you with good opportunities. Not all owners are the same. They should pay more attention on how employees feel about there work environment.
長所
Free lunch, good vibes, fun people
Poor management
Great Management and Team Work
Team Member (在職中) –  Abilene, TX 796062018年6月12日
Everyone in this establishment continues to uplift others. Management genuinely cares about employees. It is enjoyable to talk and meet new people every single day. It helped me to step outside of my comfort zone and talk to others and learn to multitask.
Aramark management not CFA
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Denton, TX2018年6月12日
I dont have a problem with CFA personally, it was ran by a small company called Aramark. I didnt like their managment. Scheduling was fine, pay was okay for a student worker. But many people didnt really represent the position they held.
社風
Good starter job to advance experiences
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Boiling Springs, SC2018年6月12日
It was a great place to learn what I like and what I’m good at. Management was not helpful for very many things, and it took a lot of hard work to get promoted and continue to stay positive and push through challenges. Several things about the job were self taught or self learned, so you had to be able to support yourself.
申請されたプロフィール