Chick-fil-AのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,410 件見つかりました 9,100 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Could not support myself and Child
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Nazareth, PA2018年7月13日
The work was easy and the guest were great. The hours not so much I was only working maybe 17 hours every two weeks i begged for more hours but were not given so i had to take a job elsewhere. overall the job itself was lovely just not the hours.
Very good place
Drive Thru Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bluffton, SC2018年7月12日
A very good place, always wanted to work more hours then i was scheduled to work. Loved coming in and working. The environment was good and very organized.
社風
real nice place to work management very fair
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cheyenne, WY2018年7月10日
Chic fila is a fair place to work in Cheyenne very good people good management there are all ages and mostly everyone was treated the same when I worked there.
長所
free employee meals after alloted hours per day
短所
some of the younger set, mostly highschool boys took advantage of managements, genorosity and didnt always do all that they could to help/
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月10日
I had a great experience while working there. How it's important learning new things that I never knew. How it's so important give the customers happy and peaceful time. They but the customers first.
free meals, discounts
Free food
Not as good as it seems
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Yorba Linda, CA2018年7月08日
They have the weirdest rules. They scheduled me to be only dining room during lunch hours with no help. There were many days when I got not breaks or lunch. Not only that, I hate the fact that a restaurant would sen their employees, who handle food all day, to clean both the men and the woman bathrooms. There was a lot of work to do. Each manager would tell me to do one thing, then another would yell at me to do something else. There was no winning at this job. Needless to say, I quit because the stress was actually making me sick.
長所
One free meal if you have a shift that day
短所
Clean toilets, tables, and kids messes.
Productive learning environment
hospitality, cashier, counter, drive-thru (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年7月08日
Walk in to work with a big smile on my face. Ready to serve the next guest. Taking orders while making sure each customer gets their meal in time and accurately! Multi-tasking is a huge part of this job. Being able to take an order on headset while preparing beverages or our delicious, hand-spun, milkshakes.
長所
Free meal up to 6.50 whenever I work, Get to make personal connections, Learn about accuracy and punctuality.
No benefits, poor staff.
Fast and Friendly
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Harlingen, TX2018年7月07日
Very fast paced work environment but definitely a fun work environment with great co-workers. They set goals but makes the day fun and easy goings. Would definitely recommend.
社風
Great job while in school
Cashier (在職中) –  Abilene, TX2018年7月06日
Chick Fil A has been an amazing company to work for, especially while in school. The managers have worked around my hectic school schedule and still made sure I got enough hours or helped me to cover shifts if something came up last minute. After working here for 3 years I feel like my coworkers have become my family.
free meals, flexible hours
Fun place to work at
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Casselberry, FL2018年7月06日
It was a great place to work at. Amazing customers and loved creating connections with them. Co-workers and managers were not too mature. Personally, I was never put on anything other than registers for no reason other than certain people wanting to talk to friends.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fast pace workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Laredo, TX2018年7月05日
•fast pace
•management was poor
•typical day at work was having rush hour everyday
•I learned to take orders and payments quick
•the most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people
Great place to work!
Cashier (在職中) –  Carrollton, TX2018年7月03日
The environment is face paced. I loved the connections you make with customers and coworkers.Chick-Fil-A has the opportunity to grow for an individual.
customers, coworker
sometimes stressful
Fast paced work place
Cashier (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月02日
Working at chick fil a is giving me very great Customer service is also taught me how to work in a fast-paced it has also taught me how to solve problems with customers how to listen to customers.
Good company, poor managers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月01日
It is a good company but has a lot of poor managers. the owner tried to work with your school schedule as best as he could and gave food discounts when you worked.
Sundays are off
its still fast food
Great learning experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sumter, SC2018年6月29日
Working at chick-fil-a was my first real job as a teenager. It showed me how to work hard and work well with others. It helped me to see how the real world of working was.
Looks can be decieving
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Crabtree, NC2018年6月29日
They pay little to nothing. The managers don't care about you. There is barely opportunity to grow. I would recommend this to be a job for teenagers. This is the perfect job for someone who has little to no responsibilities
1st meal is free
You only get 1/2 off certain food items
社風
Fun place to work! i loved it all !!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Duncan, SC2018年6月29日
Even on the busy days, our managers kept us going! We were always on the go and helping out our customers like it should be ! I enjoyed getting to know people there too! Definitely worth it !
Free Lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
CFA Capital Blvd
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2018年6月27日
AS many know if the CFA on Capital Blvd in Raleigh, NC , I'm here to let you know that even though everyone seems nice, friendly and put together, its a lie !

The management sucks horrible. You could let them know that your scheduled changed or something happened at last minute and 9/10 , they could care less. Even in situations where something happened at the last min and you have to take care of that then and there, they expect you to find someone to cover your shift at last min and if you, you're responsible .

I also feel as though those who work longer hours in the FOH should have more than one break if working over d10 hours. When trying to move up in the chain, it's hard because of the fact they only focus on one individual which gives you no hope at all .

Don't get me wrong , the food that I've had is great
Happy workplace environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  The Woodlands, TX2018年6月25日
I loved working here. The job itself was quite easy and everyone was always happy and quick to help each other out. The management at my location was a bit poor, but i know most locations have great staff/management.
Free lunches
社風
Fast-paced and loud environment.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2018年6月24日
A typical day at work was taking customers orders and filling their drinks. I learned accurate money handling and to be polite even when someone was mean to me. The management was fine and the culture was a hectic. The hardest part of the job was being so short. The most enjoyable part of the job was working at the drive through window.
社風
No one ever seemed happy to be there
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月22日
I try to have a fairly good attitude, especially in my place of work. However, working at the specific location that I was at the management would intentionally tear down the employees every chance they got. There was never any positive encouragement and it felt like you had to walk on eggshells every time the manager came in. It was my very first job and instead of trying to teach I simply got yelled at every time I made the smallest of mistakes, which I feel was quite unnecessary as someone being payed minimum wage. I would not recommend working at this specific store, but I'm sure there are other chick-fil-a stores with a fantastic culture.
Free food on brakes