Chick-fil-AのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,514 件見つかりました 10,053 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
The money was amazing
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, TN2018年10月16日
The money was amazing, but it wasn’t worth the stress I went home with. And some of the management was very poor. The owners are very loveable people. You got free food when you went on break. I loved the place and I miss it but I can’t go back.
Free food
短所
Some poor management, long work week hours cut throat
fun work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月16日
It was a great place to work if you wanted to smile all day and meet new people, it is a bit stressful since there are so many employees and so little work space.
Awful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pooler, GA2018年10月15日
Management was rude and worked at least 8 hours with a 20 minute break so eat. They put me on milkshakes my second day and got mad when i could not keep up
社風
Overall great company,but lack of benefits and growth is a deterrent.
DRIVE THRU DIRECTOR (在職中) –  Boardman, OH2018年10月14日
The company is an excellent place to start in leadership and excel to the levels above within the tiers of supervisor and leadership before you move into management.Once you get into management there aren't many opportunities to become higher management. Medical benefits are not offered and that is one of the main deterrents for long term employment especially employees with family. The pay scale is excellent in comparison to other venues of the same concept.
長所
Excellent customer service, pride in position with company and comparable pay.
短所
No benefits and length of service before vacation
Productive work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Oak Creek, WI2018年10月14日
I didn't work here for a long period of time because of the lack of hours I was getting and how far I was traveling to get there. The work space was great and everyone was beyond nice to each other. I had my fun there and enjoyed it but couldn't see myself working there long.
Great people
Hours
社風
Productive and fun experience with good people.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Perry, GA2018年10月12日
Chicfila was a great environment to work in, everyone was very friendly and did their part. I learned much from this job such as how to keep patience and learn to speak to people in a better tone. I just had a bad experience due to one manager who no longer works there.
half off all break food, 10% when off the clock
短所
management at this particular chicfila was bad
Not good pay
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mission, TX2018年10月11日
I worked here for 2 years and got paid the same. Management was not nice and too stressful. Environment was okay and people were nice. But the pay is horrible.
Chick fil a
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年10月10日
Very fast paced, everyone has a role. They work very well as team players. Everyone is always happy, their good about helping you in school and advancing in the career.
Nice work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lutz, FL2018年10月09日
Super fun place to work. Managers are super down to earth. Although it gets super busy, everything is very organized. I enjoyed my coworkers and the connections i made during my employment.
Free meal
社風
Can be a fun place to work
Cashier and food (現在は退職) –  Mansfield, TX2018年10月09日
This was my first job. Easy job, high volume and quick paced restaurant. I would receive my duties upon arriving to work. Cashier and Table cleaner
長所
Fun as a kid to work at.
no room for advancment
fast paced
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月08日
chick-fil-a was very fast pace. the company itself wasnt bad i actually liked it. i had some issues with a coworker and a manager. you have to complete tasks before you can get any of the discounts they offer.
the company was good
短所
manager and wife both worked there
Solid flexible job
Cashier (在職中) –  Hoover, AL2018年10月07日
A solid and flexible job if you have the patience of a rock but I swear, there are some crazy people in Hoover and the managers make a habit of losing their temper if food gets behind.
Free food, flexible schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
its great
Cashier (在職中) –  Mission, TX2018年10月07日
Chick fil a is a great place to work at all the way.
Management is nice and the employees are even nicer. We would get half priced meals, but if we somehow never got a break then we would get free meals.
Best fast food restaurant
Cashier (現在は退職) –  West Des Moines, IA2018年10月05日
It's a great place to develop customer service skills,Discounted food, fun work environment. I am treated as part of the team, not just the note taker..I feel valued and the company invests in my career development. Managers are encouraging and supportive. Hard part,It can be very fast paced throughout the entire day so you must be able to move on your toes in order to be successful,You will have to potentially work long hours dealing with difficult people
Great people, Great food
短所
long hours, always on your feet.
Unless You Really Want To
Cashier (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月05日
I used to work at a different chick fil a location that went under construction so they transferred me to a different location. I'll be honest the first location, although stressful, it was tolerable. The management was on top of things and knew what their employees were supposed to be doing. This was the Charlotte, Arboretum location in NC. I was transferred to the Stonecrest location and their managers don't seem to know who should be doing what. I would be scheduled to run off of the register but because they already had too many people there they would send me to the dining room which would turn to doing trash, which would move to busing food out to the guests, which would then leave me in the drive thru while on paper and their schedule reads "Cashier". I have also had the issue of them forgetting i'm working more than 5 hours and wouldn't send me on break, when i mention that i haven't been on break yet they so far have not been able to allow me to go because they had everyone else for that group go on break and if i'm set on break it'd conflict with something on their messed up scheduling.
Maybe if you are looking at working for this company, maybe try a different location
free meal under $8
短所
management seems to be lacking in coordination
Fun place to work at
CASHIER/DRIVE (現在は退職) –  Waynesville, NC2018年10月04日
Very fun place to work but you must understand customer service ad quick drive thru times are number one priority. only bad thing is in the year i worked there i never got a raise.
Eat more Chicken!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ocala, FL2018年10月04日
Working at chick-fil-a was the best job that I ever had. I would go back to it in a heart beat. They are a religious company so you get Sunday off which was a plus for me. My managers were outstanding, if you had a problem and needed help they were right there to help you. I think the hardest part about working there was keeping up with lunch and dinner rush, but thats with all fast food places. The most enjoyable part would have to be the fact that they hire really friendly people and you just become a workplace family, and make the best friends.
food on break
no cons?
Love it here!
Drive-Thru/Cashier at Chick-Fil-A (在職中) –  Spartanburg, SC2018年10月02日
I love working for Chick-Fil-A. I had to take some time off to have my baby and even though I hadn’t been there a year they were totally understanding, giving me as much time as I needed. And while I was working they made sure to not put me in certain positions that would a be a strain for a pregnant woman. For a fast food restaurant, the pay is great and as long as you are a good worker and can work full time you can easily advance to shift lead. The managers are great. The only complaints I would have would be the customer base, they can be extremely rude but that’s to be expected in any job where you work with the public, and you may have to deal with the occasional bad attitude from a coworker but other than that it’s great. Also the scheduling is extremely flexible so anytime that you’re available to work they will schedule you and as many days as you need. Pay scale is mainly based on your availability to work throughout the week, and increases are given as long as you prove yourself to be a hard worker
長所
Discounts, great environment, flexible scheduling
短所
Bad attitudes from customers and some coworkers
okay
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Georgetown, TX2018年10月01日
chick-fil-a is a great place to work if you’re looking to stay late after closing for closing jobs around the store. some nights i would leave at 2 some nights 12 and some nights 11 like we should l.
社風
The Chick-fil-a I worked at was unsatisfactory.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年9月28日
I had a minimum hours a week of 15, and it was hard to manage school work and actual work. I also had an unsatisfactory relationship with one of my trainers. She made me feel as if I could not do my job correctly, and did not try to help me in a positive way.
申請されたプロフィール