Chick-fil-AのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,123 件見つかりました
very fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年12月15日
very fast pace always working if not you have to find something to do. managers are very friendly and love to help. working for chick-fil-a was very fun.
Stressful and unorganized store
cashier (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2017年12月14日
Working at this location is extremely stressful. Long hours on your feet and a very unorganized environment. I have worked there for 4 years going on 5, and have not been able to advance due to restricted availability. The main reason I stay is my coworkers, there is strong sense of family in the store. We help each other out an it almost makes it worth it to show up everyday.
free lunch on break
短所
poor management, and no opportunity for advancement
Not a good place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Elmhurst, IL2017年12月13日
I really dont recommend them. They weren't flexible with hours. Wouldn't understand when i needed time off. Always made me work even though i requested time off in advance
Great experience
Cashier (在職中) –  Raleigh, NC2017年12月13日
Working at Chick-fil-A has been my favorite job. They teach you how to value customer service, and treat everyone equally. Chick-fil-A works tirelessly on making sure the brand lives up to its name on the cleanliness that's portrayed, the manners, and the religion.
Fast pace
短所
No discounts, and working outside in the hot or cold.
Productive and fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Keller, TX2017年12月13日
Very productive and demanding yet, also strangely fulfilling. Quick paced but collaborative workplace where crews are trained properly and adjust fairly easily.
社風
Communication issues fast paced environmen
Cashier (在職中) –  Portage, MI2017年12月13日
For the first half of the job experience, I loved it. The environment was wonderful, communications was intact, management was professional, and we were all on equal planes. However, now there is inappropriate phone use by managers and trainers, the environment is no longer as supportive as it once was, and the communications within the work body is lacking. Hopefully this will change in the future but as of right now, it isn't getting the improvement it needs.
長所
Free lunches, great pay, able to cover others shifts
短所
Point system, scheduling is sometimes overlooked, favoritism
Chick Fil A
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Roswell, GA2017年12月12日
Fast paced environment filled with joy all around. Chick Fil A is a great place to work for, you are actually excited to come into work. The task are easy but there is a lot of work to complete.
長所
Free lunches, management, location, food, Long break
Scheduling occasionally
社風
It is a great place to work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Castleton, IN2017年12月12日
Chick-fil-A is a great company. I loved working there. Although I never got a raise. The people I worked with were great. It was also a little far a of a drive for me.
Productive nice people
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dacula, GA 300192017年12月11日
Nice mangers, very busy everyday, i learned how to be quick and how to serve guest. Management was okay, didnt really seem like I was recongized just there to do work.
Free Food
Thats all we get
Decent work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Edmond, OK2017年12月10日
Decent workplace it is fast food so not the best not the worst job to have a good first job to have and you do get a great experience with chic-fil-a depending on the manager's you work with. Mine changed from good to bad.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (在職中) –  Georgia2017年12月07日
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Utah2017年12月07日
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
free lunch
no paid time off
working
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2017年12月07日
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
社風
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Cashier (在職中) –  Americus, GA2017年12月05日
A typical day at the Chick-Fil-A I am currently employed at is usually a little busy. Most of the employees generally attempt to work together. Although there are the average problems, usually a day goes by pretty productive and enjoyable. Although it has its stressful moments, majority of the employees know how to handle them. Honestly, things can be quite frustrating frequently. I have learned how to ignore the negativity and problems to have a good day at my Chick-Fil-A.
fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月04日
good first job to have, but would make it a career job. employees worked as a team and were very helpful. management was great and very interactive. i enjoyed working at chick fil a.
長所
half off all food and free drinks
短所
not enough hours to work
社風
Very fast paced, and sometimes stressful
Cashier (在職中) –  Texarkana, TX2017年12月03日
I learned how to hold my tongue and not say how I felt. Management for the most part was good. Its a team effort job. and we all had each others back.
社風
It was great working there but It was just too many people working and I wasn't getting enough hours.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2017年11月30日
I liked working their. I just wasn't getting hours and I didn't get paid too good. My managers were great and the people I worked with were terrific but I don't think fast food was meant for me.
It's Alsome
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dundalk, MD2017年11月29日
Working there was fast and enjoyable. Its was too far to travel to work. The people there had great attitudes and always up beat. The manager there was the best manager I ever had.
Working
Cashier (在職中) –  North Carolina2017年11月28日
Great environment for students who are in school. the pay is decent but for the pace it would not hurt to get a few more raises a year. Great customer service and great managers.
Strict but friendly
Cashier (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2017年11月27日
Chick-fil-a was very strict. We couldn't even dye our hair different colors. Other than that, I liked chick-fil-a; the people were nice and most customers were always satisfied.
Discounts on Food