Chick-fil-AのCookポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 397 件見つかりました 9,815 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Great people but i would not recommend
Cook (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年9月12日
Dont let them push you around and dont let them always put you dishes was a clean working environment but theyvwould get on your nerves and if you get behind they will just pin it against you and say its your fault /problem and not help you out
長所
Food was paid for already for employees
30 min breaks
nice job for beginners
Cook (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年9月11日
staff was really cool and work wasn't too stressful or hard. prep work is easy, cooking was fairly easy and simple. alot of teamwork in everything. just didnt pay enough money.
free lunches
短所
no health care and short breaks
It was fun and relaxed.
Cook (現在は退職) –  Gadsden, AL2018年9月06日
I loved chick-fil-a they gave me a lot of hours but I’m growing up and looking for a job that actually pays good and gives good hours it was fun while it lasted but I’m needing money for a house.
Free lunch
社風
It’s a decent place to work
Cook (現在は退職) –  Aberdeen, MD2018年9月05日
If management was better, starting from the top. It would be all five stars! People are nice to work with. The uniforms are comfortable fitting. Hours could be better and the should give benefits.
社風
Fast paced work but never felt rushed. You felt like a part of the team and managers are understanding.
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Oxford, AL2018年8月31日
I was a produce maker so I made things like salads and fruit cups. I would be the first one in the store to make everything I needed to and left before 4pm. The other employees were friendly and the manager was nice as well.
Free meal, Good Hours
短所
Not always the same training as the videos they show.
社風
Great company to work for
Cook/Order Taker (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年8月18日
The managers, the environment, the customers everything about Chick-Fil-A is amazing I absolutely love working for them. I want to go back and work for them again!
Food, customers, employees
社風
I love the job itself but i do not agree on the benefits and pay rates.
Cashier/Cook/Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年8月14日
This is a fairly easy but a steady paced job. On another note, they do work me unusually long hours. Evaluations at my locations are not often and vacation/PTO is not offered. Hours can be very inconvenient especially during football season.
Decent place to work
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年8月14日
Overall decent place to work, store manager wasn't the easiest to get along with but assistant store manager was easy to get along with and would be the one that would work with the employees
社風
an overall good place to work
Cashier/Cook (在職中) –  Winchester, VA2018年8月06日
a typical day at work was fast paced and busy which I liked. there was always something to do and there was not a lot of standing around. I learned how to be calm in stressful situations and to not let rude people get to me. the management here is overall good, and they are always nice to the employees. the hardest part of this job would probably be dealing with rude customers, and just remembering to stay calm when its very busy. I really enjoyed working with my other team members, I made very good friends during my time here.
free lunch, discounts
low pay
Boh
Cook (現在は退職) –  Ventura, CA2018年8月04日
CFA leaves open opportunity for each employee to learn all stations while giving you detailed instruction for proper execution. If you can think fast, move quickly and plan accordingly this will be a good place for a possible future.
社風
It was fun working their
Cook (現在は退職) –  Delray Beach, FL2018年8月03日
To me working at chick fil a was good for me because working their showed me how everybody can work as a team they worked as a family it was the best experience.
社風
Its fast-food, what do you expect
Front Counter Cashier/ Cook (現在は退職) –  Rosenberg, TX2018年8月03日
Just another multi-million dollar fast food corporation that will work you to death and give you low pay, but that's what these kind of jobs consist of more or less.
They treat their workers with respect and the "team" consists of good people, but there is absolutely no joy in the work itself.
Nice environment/people
The work itself
Productive and relaxing job
Team Member/Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Provo, UT2018年7月31日
Chick-fil-a is extremely effeciant so you rarely have to deal with angry customers. All the employees are super nice and friendly and the customers reciprocate it.
Enjoyed working here
Cook (現在は退職) –  Lake Worth, TX2018年7月29日
Definitely nice place to work for my first job, learned alot while i was there. Made tons of friends but most of all gained more responsibility. Great place to work for first time job while you are young.
great environment
Chick-Fil-A
Cook (現在は退職) –  Farmington, NM2018年7月25日
Another good place to start working. Management is acceptable but could have more improvement. It definitely has its ups and downs but it gives lots of opportunities.
社風
Fun sometimes but very cut throat
Chicken Cook (現在は退職) –  Weston, FL2018年7月20日
Honestly chick fil a has an absolutely awful kitchen environment, you have people making sandwiches without gloves, food falls on the floor it gets picked back up and sold, grease all over the floors.definitely not the most sanitary work environment.
Free lunch
No breaks
社風
They take theirselves far more seriously than its worth
Cook (在職中) –  Pell City, AL2018年7月18日
If you act perfect you will be treated mostly good. But if act as a normal human then you'll be looked down upon. Also it's hard to get raises if you don't suck up
Free limited lunch
短所
There is alot of drama and just plain bs that isnt worth it
社風
I enjoy working with some of the people and would return again effect
Cook (現在は退職) –  Valdosta, GA2018年7月09日
Great place to work good owner good manager nice people hard working employees. Generous management. I came in Chick-fil-A as a order employee was hired on the spot and put in the position of making the biscuits was told daily that the biscuits was good look well taste good I was just very pleased with management at times the employees will get a free meals just a good place to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Great people to work with
Cook (現在は退職) –  Milledgeville, GA2018年7月08日
The values of Chick-fil-a allow for excellent and hard-working people to find employment. I worked with some of the most kind people I have ever met in my life. If your job was hard, they would do anything to make it easier, while being a leader and showing you how to improve. Working for this company was one of the best job experiences I have ever had.
Foooooddd
短所
grease in the kitchen was a pain
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
We always had a good time working with one another.
Cashier & Cook (現在は退職) –  Charleston, SC2018年7月03日
We all made each other feel like a family. We had contest to reach goals through out the day. I enjoyed going to work everyday. It was a fun environment to be in at all times.
申請されたプロフィール