Chick-fil-AのCookポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 295 件見つかりました
Fun people, productive
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Mill, SC2017年11月30日
Working a Chick-Fil-A was fun and quick paced. My co-workers and managers all got along well while working together to complete a task. The job would become stress full at times based on how fast paced it would become at times.
free food
社風
very fas paced but somewhat fun
Cook (現在は退職) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017年11月25日
Chick-fil-a was fun at first then it got really hard and just kinda bad. I would usually come in and we would be under staff so I would have to bust around doing multiple jobs, then I would do the same job every time and not learning anything new. I would have to prepare raw meat and then cook it. Management was somewhat strict. The best part of the job was the free food during breaks
free luch
fast-paced, under-staff
社風
Good place if you plan on staying long term
Cook (現在は退職) –  Commerce, GA2017年11月17日
Being a cook at chick-fil-A is not easy it super fast paced the front workers rush you when you can’t do much about it decent job but I would make it a career
1$ meals
Short breaks low pay
Fast paced work enviroment
Cook (現在は退職) –  Biloxi, MS2017年11月15日
Not a place I could see people working at for a career choice. People can get promotions easily, however you get paid very very little when you receive these promotions.
社風
good to eat and has a playground
Cook (在職中) –  California2017年11月13日
hello my name is a very good man and i like to eat chicken because its very yummy so im just working there since forever.I like the waffle fries since its creative.
good urinals
stinky toilets
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun and competitive work place
Cook (現在は退職) –  Clarksville, TN2017年11月09日
Chick-Fil-A was a very fun but competitive place to work at. I loved working there, the co-workers and managers were very nice and open armed to every worker and customer. The work environment was very wonderful. The job was not as easy as everyone takes it to be. Cooks and prep cooks and the most important jobs overall. The cashiers had to be nice and respectful to all customers.
Free dinner
Short breaks
Okay beginner job.
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Oldsmar, FL2017年11月08日
I worked at CFA for 4 years and was never given a raise or any type of official promotion. I was doing the duties of the manager (counting draws, closing down the store etc.) but never actually promoted or given a raise. Staff is a lot of teenagers and with that comes a lot of drama and competition.
discounts
短所
no free lunch, long days, customers are ruthless, "my pleasure" will never leave your vocabulary
No chance to advance
Cook (在職中) –  Nottingham, MD2017年11月07日
Working at Chick-Fil-A has been a very racist, judgmental and stressed environment to work in. Management is not very helpful or considerate. Not a great place to work if you have a family to provide for.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great first job
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Tupelo, MS2017年11月03日
A typical day was working with the fryers, whether the chicken or fries. If I was needed anywhere else, that's what I would do since I was trained for everything. The pay wasn't the best, but that's a fast food store for you. There was a sheet that you could fill out 2 weeks in advance for days you would and wouldn't work. Then once everyone's schedule was taken into consideration, an email was sent with your actual personal schedule. Some people would even take off for the summer and come back in the fall and the job was still available for them! The staff was awesome to work with and we had many fun moments in the kitchen. While it is christian oriented and there are many christians that work there, but what most people don't realize is there are atheists and agnostics that work there too, and I think that's awesome. The hardest part of the job is the rush hours and trying to clean the kitchen at closing. My most enjoyable part was probably my coworkers and their humor.
Coworkers, Flexible hours, Sundays off
Low wages, Rush hours
Bennifits and pay
Cook (現在は退職) –  Schertz, TX2017年10月27日
While the employees were fun to work with, the job didn't pay enough for the work they required. They also didn't give out pay raises or any health or dental benefits to non-management.
Employees
短所
Benefits, pay raises, paid vacations
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Cook/Cashier
Cook/Cashier (在職中) –  Indian Trail, NC2017年10月26日
At Chick-fil-a I would cook during the morning shifts and for the afternoon when we are busy I become the cashier to help out with the chaos. I work very hard and they never have any problems with me.
社風
Fast paced can't fall behind
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Roanoke, VA2017年10月25日
Working here was stressful. The location I was at only had a couple hours in the week that you got to take a breath and slow down. The service was awesome because they trained you and had the numbers to keep up with the orders.
社風
Very well ran, family-based company.
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017年10月24日
Taking orders, Making food, greeting guests, cleaning the sotre is about a typical day here. I learned great greeting skills, and very good manners. I also learned how to cook the food there. Management was always on their toes and was always working together to get orders out quickly. they always pulled employees to the side to talk rather than calling ou tin front of others. The culture was very comforting. Everyone was always smiling, happy, and fun to work with. Hardest part was trying to move up/get a raise. Most enjoyable was working with amazing people who all used team work to get the job completed.
長所
discount, greeting skills, cook experience, work parties, etc.
Getting raises/promotions
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Good place for a first job
Cashier/Cook/Prep (在職中) –  Oxford, AL2017年10月18日
I have worked at chick fil a for almost 4 years now love the job just looking for something more into my career. Worked as cashier/ cook/ and also food prep
Jobs, pay, flexible hours
Short breaks
Would not recommend
Cook (現在は退職) –  Athens, GA2017年10月17日
I didn't enjoy working here at all the trash duties were always thrown on me even when they hired new employees which are supposed to do that. I was disrespected even though I worked very hard and was good at my job
Great Food
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Middle River, MD2017年10月12日
Chick fil a is one of the best fast food places to work at. Management is always nice if you ever needed a day off they didn't get mad they would understand. Workplace culture was always excellent we have amazing customers. The hardest part about working at chick fil a was the lunch time hours, The most enjoyable part was having a team who you can count on.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Very Energetic, Outstanding customer service skills
Cook (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2017年10月11日
Amazing company to work for, the customer service is outstanding. We treat every customer as if they were family. Quick-paced and very competitive. The hardest part about the job is being someone you're not. Be yourself
社風
Not enough hours/ no employee discounts
Cook (現在は退職) –  Bolingbrook, IL2017年10月10日
I did not work here long because I did not get enough hours working, the manager was horrible at their job, and all the employees were in high school.
N/A
短所
no employee discount on food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Your ordinary fast food place
Cook (在職中) –  Goldsboro, NC2017年10月09日
Its an okay place to work. I just can't stand all the drama and two faced people that work there sometimes. But overall its a good place for a teenager to start out at while they are growing up.
Good hours, good pay
Drama, lots of complaining
Good Side Job
Cook (在職中) –  Athens, GA2017年10月09日
Working at Chick-fil-A was a good side job for being in a full-time student. They were flexible with school and social schedule. Discounts on food are nice and the pay is good for the time and attention you put into the job.

総合評価