Chick-fil-AのCookポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 417 件見つかりました 10,497 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Cook (現在は退職) –  Williamsburg, VA2018年12月03日
Job was fine but they had poor management. Not enough hours. Can work for years and never get a vacation. Didn't requested days off. Talk to you any kind of way.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
fun to work at
Cook (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年11月27日
good place to have a first job during high school helps you build leadership skills and team bonding it is a fast paced job and you gotta be quick with everything you do
Cook at chick fil a
Cook (現在は退職) –  Danville, VA2018年11月27日
Fast paced. You’re always on your feet doing something whether it be fries, grilling, breading, squeezing lemons, frying, or boxing the food. You’ll learn to be able to multitask.
Short breaks
社風
Fast paced and fine except for poor management
Back of House Cook (現在は退職) –  7597 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 799122018年11月25日
The job was very fast paced and consistent along with a good pay but with the owner of the store not always being there management fell onto team leaders and many were unfit for the job, constantly making it hard on others and actively trying to get others fired
長所
sundays always off, no graveyard, 7 dollar free meal, discount.
短所
poor management, really fast paced and tone deaf management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Quick paced, sometimes stressful
Cook (在職中) –  Branson, MO2018年11月21日
Decent pay and they care about their employees. Work through the winter which is important for a tourist town. And they always have Sundays off which is really great.
長所
Discount plus paid break food
短所
No healthcare or anything, always changing schedules.
Fast paced busy environment
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2018年11月19日
Knowledgeable staff and management
Equal opportunity
Christian based facility
Overall good service
Clean utinsels always ready to use
Effective method of cutting down meal preparation time
長所
Free lunch, decent break time
No benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Agradable
Cook (在職中) –  Longview, TX2018年11月10日
Lugar muy agradable y acogedor. Buenas personas trabajando.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
productive, fast paced, and team work essential business
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Greensburg, PA2018年11月08日
A good fast food job. On average high schoolers will be employed or seen mostly. the older staff are usually the higher ups. most of the work is unseen and is done in the back. Everything in the store has a 2 minute window of completion as soon as the order is placed in. Out front staff take care of any hospitality needs and cleaning.
長所
Raises were availbe, work plans included benefits if signed into them, staff was very friendly, good leadership
短所
Too fast at times, very slow progression, tight working areas
社風
good family oriented work enviroment
cook (現在は退職) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2018年11月08日
during my time here i enjoyed it it is a fast paced job and if you can't keep up then you will get left behind. overall the pay was great i made more money there then i had at any other fast food job i had worked at and the staff was amazing it was never a dull day there if I hadn't moved away then I would still be there.
長所
good pay and great work enviroment.
fast paced.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place to work, but can get really stressful and fast during meal rushes.
Cook (現在は退職) –  Centerville, UT2018年11月05日
I enjoyed my time working at Chick-fil-A. The pay was less than I would have liked but they were very flexible with my school and football schedule. Free meal every time you work and unlimited drinks. Half-off whenever you come on your own time. As far as fast food goes, this might be as good as it gets.
長所
Free meals, discounts, fun people
短所
low wage, stressful at times, can get monotonous
Easy work
Cook (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年10月26日
It was a good place to work and I worked there for a long time but when they moved us to a different location it was really bad. The manager didn't care about her employees.
stable work
Bad Managing
It was okay
Cook (現在は退職) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018年10月16日
Not my type of job . it was fun at times. Management was kind of strict about certain things. I would never work there again . but the food was good.
社風
Quick paced, productive, fun place to work
Cook (現在は退職) –  Killeen, TX2018年10月13日
Chic-Fila is a great place to work and they really care about their customers. As a cook, you they will provide you with a iniform and have fun events that all employees can join.
Free lunches, Good Hours
Short Breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Great service, Great Paychecks, Great food, and Great people.
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ridgeland, MS2018年10月09日
This is an overall great place to work if you are looking for some place to work. Great environment, and the people are bery polite all of the time.if you are lookin for a secure job thwn this is the place for you.
長所
Free lunches every once in a while
Short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
fun and productive
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2018年10月08日
It was productive nice fun i also liked the customer service and the patience and the food for the people they said it was great and delicious and they could be a little bit more self conscouis
free food
short breaks
社風
Fun but fast paced workplace
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年10月03日
Coming into work was something I looked forward too; their was an energy between the employees and managers that made me feel like I was apart of a team. The work hours were nice, but it was usually busy 24/7. I was always in a rush and their was always something that needed to be attended to.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
ridiculous / fast paste
cashier/ Cook (在職中) –  1500 Apalachee Pkwy Ste 10402018年9月29日
First things first chick-fil-a didn't work around my school schedule. They would always schedule me for school and get mad when I call out like it was my fault.
free food
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Cook (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月22日
you come to work, and you start whatever your job is. mine was cooking. so i would enter the building go to the kitchen and start working on the breading table to make chicken
Good pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Friendly nice People willing to go the extra mile
Cook (現在は退職) –  Commerce, CA2018年9月21日
Great place to work an good experience with being friendly. Good management an well organized business. Good team work an positive attitude. Fast paced without much drama.
長所
Experience, friendly people, free food, well managed
Busses, no benefit
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
fun workforce
Cook (在職中) –  Pearland, TX2018年9月16日
a typical workday is prepare for the day to come, prepare food and materials. hardest part is when rush hour comes, most enjoyable part is when employees come together and help out each other.
申請されたプロフィール