Chick-fil-AのCookポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 332 件見つかりました
Fun work place
Cook (現在は退職) –  Lawton, OK2018年2月07日
Working here was good, the only reason i left was because the manager in charge of the cooks kept we scheduling me sometimes on the day of. When I asked about it he just got mad at me. I couldn't handle it and after I put in my 2 weeks the took my days from me.
長所
Nice people, good food, you feel at home
Bad scheduling manager
good Job
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Brownsville, TX2018年1月29日
Very fast Paced learned how to work efficiently in the food service environment and how to work very well and produce great business results in a very stressful work place.
社風
Its a good first job thats all i can say. perfect for people who are going to school (high school or college)
Cook (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年1月29日
Fast paced environment especially doing lunch and dinner rushes. I will say the staff of chick fil a is a cool, fun, exciting. They always hire happy people.
長所
work overtime, food, flexible hours, Sundays off, free break meals
短所
short breaks, no benefits, constantly busy
Agradable
Cook (現在は退職) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018年1月25日
Muy satisfecha con el trabajo me gusta como se trabaja alli
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Good community
Cook (現在は退職) –  Saint Paul, MN2018年1月24日
I would not see myself in 5 years working hear because im looking for something thats good to help me in a log run and also teach me a few things along the way.
Discounts on lunch
Short breaks
I was a cook
Cook (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年1月15日
It was an awesome job for my first job. They gave me many hours and they paid so well. I loved the way they managed the store and I will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a job.
Chick-Fil-A
Cashier, Cook (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年1月12日
Great family restaurant that excels in customer service and food quality. Managers care for their employees and there are opportunities for career advancement.
Understaffed
Cook (現在は退職) –  Snellville, GA2018年1月11日
Severely understaffed placed and I was working way too many hours to also be a high schooler and putting my education first. Management is very friendly and nice though.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
job on campus while at school at Virginia Tech
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Blacksburg, VA2018年1月10日
As a stereotypical college kid, I had to get a job during my freshman year at school in order to be able to stay there. Luckily I found a job here, by applying through the school food administration.
discounts
pay, hours
社風
It’s a great learning experience.
Cook (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2018年1月10日
While working for this company, I learned the value of team work, time management, and positivity in times of panic. I would surely recommend this company as great first place of work, you gain from this working environment.
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Cook (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年1月08日
I enjoyed myself working their I never planned to leave but I had a close lost that came along in my family which happened while I was working their and couldn’t get off my mind
Free lunch breaks
短所
Short breaks and if it pick up you have to cut your break even short
Just a part time job
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2018年1月04日
It was just like any other fast food place to work at while I was in high school, the only difference was that they had a higher standard for service and cleanliness.
Cook meals
Cook (現在は退職) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018年1月03日
On a typical day I prepared and cooked fast food meals for the many customers that came to Chick-fil-A. It was a very quick paced fast thinking environment.
meeting new people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work
Cashier and Cook (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年1月02日
Very friendly at Chick-fil-A. I love working with people so this was a great place for me. Time went very fast as it is always very busy and I loved that
Free meals. Friendly environment
Lack of hours
社風
The job was just a job in the end.
Cook (現在は退職) –  Peachtree City, GA2017年12月31日
The job is very fast paced. If you struggle with moving quickly in a small space then this job is not for you. The most enjoyable part of the job is conversing with some of the other employees.
Flesibles en el horario
Cook (現在は退職) –  Rogers, AR2017年12月31日
Se trabaja muy bien en equipo se ayudan unos a otros
長所
Te degan agarrar comida a mitad de precio
No tienen benefivios
good at first
Cook (現在は退職) –  Tupelo, MS2017年12月28日
managers are willing to let you suffer just because they do not like you.
They are dishonest about the job you do and can not hold up on taking responsibility for their own actions
長所
if you get in good with some of them you are good
they only help themselves
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Very different but fun
Cook (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2017年12月27日
So I worked at Chick-fil-a inside of a hospital. Erlanger to be exact. We couldn't have too much fun there of cours due to the sick patients. It was actually hard to work there because of the fact that it was inside of a hospital. Hospitals gross me out. Anyways... chick fil a itself is such a great company. THey work with you on your schedules, if you're sick most of the time they let you make that missed day up. I believe that anyone would love working at chickfila.
Free lunches
Dont work in a hospital
Chick fil a
Cook (現在は退職) –  Austell, GA2017年12月26日
Honestly I’m high school working at chick fil a with all my friends made working very fun. Although the pay wasn’t great being in high school I didn’t need much money it was just fun to do because of my friends.
Free lunch
Low pay
社風
a productive and fun environment
Cook (現在は退職) –  Columbia, MO2017年12月16日
i really loved working here i left because i got better job with a different company the work environment was really inviting and my coworkers where very friendly

総合評価