Chick-fil-AのCookポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 374 件見つかりました 8,848 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
cut-throat work place
Cook (現在は退職) –  Dunwoody, GA2018年6月19日
I would sign in, and then go to the back and wash my hands then put on gloves and go straight into cooking. I would be making the hash-browns, eggs, biscuits, and I would be cleaning in between that. After breakfast was over i would clean the grill and prep for the lunch rush that was about to come.
Job experience
短所
Didn't have the schedule in order
Great job
Cook (現在は退職) –  Abilene, TX2018年6月17日
Amazing job, amazing food, great work environment, great co workers, and great management. Always busy and good hours, free lunches and drinks just low pay
Free lunches
Low pay
I like my co workers
Cook (現在は退職) –  North Haven, CT2018年6月12日
It was a good job to start with and move to bigger and better things. The Customers were polite and the customer service was on point and exceptional.
ok place
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  West Saint Paul, MN2018年6月01日
fun to work at, but lack of communication, and managers stand around and arent a good example. lot of standing around and not enough work being done but ok place to work.
Productive and smooth
Cashier/Cook (在職中) –  Tucker, GA2018年5月28日
Work in the front and back of the house was very competitive and time based. The managers would assist if needed but they wanted you to handle the business as best as you could. The hardest part of the job was the rush hour ordering but it was also the most fun because it was a challenge to test who did well under pressure and who would not do so well and fold. The culture of the business was Christian but besides that it put the customers and neighbors first.
Discount on lunch
短所
Wasn't allowed to take short breaks
Fun, Fast Paced place with amazing workers
Cashier and Cook (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年5月26日
It was an amazing experience working at chick fil a. My manager was very understanding when I had to be late for work, or had to call out due to my pregnancy. The coworkers were OUTSTANDING to work with. We all had so much fun together. Managers and Owner made it easy and fun to work in a comfortable environment
Free lunches
short breaks
Awesome store
CASHIER, COOK (現在は退職) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年5月20日
No complaints. I had a great time working there. the staff was awesome. didn't care for the new young staff. manager was fair at times. seems like a very good environment. great first job.
社風
I loved working at chickfila
Team Member/Cook (現在は退職) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018年5月19日
Chickfila was a great company to work at management was amazing and the people were great. A typically day was whatever the team leader put u on. I learned a lot of stuff from how to work faster and be a better person. The hardest part was managing school and working to 11pm
discounted lunch, great people
late nights
Great coworkers and environment
Cook (現在は退職) –  Brandon, FL 335112018年5月16日
Everyone I worked with worth team players who looked out for the best of the team. Never had to worry about being taken advantage of because everybody was selfless and ready to serve.
Great people
Pay was not well.
社風
If your black it’s not a good place to work
Cook (現在は退職) –  Chesterfield, VA2018年5月14日
They treat black people a lot different than everybody else. I have been working there for almost a year did not get any raises and they always put you in stations where nobody else’s want to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun, fast paced job. Creating relationships with customers bringing in more revenue.
Cashier & Cook (在職中) –  Denton, TX2018年5月12日
It was fun working with coworkers and supervisors. It was fast paced and I learned the pace of fast food in this establishment. Chick-Fil-A is one of the best start up jobs to become friendly with individuals of all backgrounds and it allows for growth in interpersonal relationships.
fast passed food service
COOK (在職中) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年5月12日
nothing out of the ordinary. it is frustrating though how the store i work at is built to habdle three million dollars of business a year and we now do nine million a year without ant major changes to adjust for this. every year there is talk about cretin changes to make the store run smoother and thus make it easyer on us in the kichen but they are almost never implemented. other than the lack of care put into the necessary reform needed to keep the store ruining smoothly it is a nice place to work. the people are freindly and the pay is good for what it is.
food, nice people.
unresponsive managment
Fun and Fast Paced
Cook all orders and serve them (現在は退職) –  Port Orange, FL2018年5月11日
The job is a great place to work for those who are still in school or just getting out of school and going to college, if you're looking for a job that can provide for you and pay your bills , this job is probably not the place unless you're willing to take the few years to climb the ranks and become a manager.
Half off Food, Flexible Hours
Healthcare, Pay
It’s okay
Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年5月10日
It started out okay it’s pretty easy to learn the foh and boh. Your coworkers are realible most of the time your there. Management needed to work on their lack of communication.
Free food
Management at times
Fun and enjoyable environment
Team Member/Cashier/Cook (現在は退職) –  Rocky River, OH2018年5月09日
CFA was my first job and it was the best job for it being my first job. I love the environment because it was full of teenagers. There's a lot of different positions aviable for everyone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Loved it
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Washington, PA2018年5月07日
Best place everyone was so nice!! I loved being part of the opening of CFA so friendly long hours but I asked for the long hours must apply so fun miss my CFA family
Discount lunches
社風
Production and work fast paced environment
Team member/Cook (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年5月07日
A whale security environment in Airport Station excellent customer service over a hundred customer service 44 minutes, clean area keep up maintain job work.
Discount on lunch, 30min break
Insurance, 401k, and vision insurance, dentist
Great restaurant
Cook (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2018年5月02日
Great restaurant, period. From the owners, to the managers and supervisors. They also give you a chance at scholarships, education advancement, and etc.
Productive and fun
Cook/Cashier/Prep (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX 782382018年5月02日
The manager worked well with scheduling days off, but i would work doubles everyday. Had thirty hours of overtime per week. I had alot of responsibility but no recognition
fun wokplace
Cook (現在は退職) –  Maple Grove, MN2018年4月24日
it was ok working there but the boss wasn't nice to people. the hardest part of the job is you don't leave on time. What I learned is that they don't care about you only the compand
free food