Chick-fil-AのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 437 件見つかりました 9,148 件のレビューを見る
社風
to work here you have to be friendly, and it is always busy.
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年7月18日
a typical work day consists of taking orders and completing any tasks the manager gives. I learned friendly customer service and how to treat rude\ angry customers. the most enjoyable part of the day is your break because food is always provided.
長所
flexible. good on teaching customer service skills.
very fast pace
productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年7月18日
average day at chick-fil-a, clock in and ask position x ( manager of shift) what you will be doing, and stay in that position for either your whole shift or the majority of shift. being around costumers all day is not bad. workplace is energetic and productive, high speed. hardest part of job being outside if scheduled to do so in this heat or standing all day. also break is only 30 minutes and it takes 5-8 minutes to order food on the app, so not a lot of time to eat. the easiest part is helping costumers. we usually have 2-3 managers working all day untill around 7 then just the closing manager is left. also the owner of this location is involved a lot and always dropping in to say hi!
8.25 $ for food. free soft drinks
短所
short breaks, hot store, long shifts
社風
Good if your are a preppy and positive person
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年7月17日
This is a place where you must have a perfect demeanor and attitude at all times, it is very quick paced during the day and slow during the early morning shifts.
Free or discounted food
short breaks
Very productive & Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Kenner, LA2018年7月15日
If you are up for a challenge , Chick-fil-A is a good job for you ! It’s very fast paced & never empty so get ready to stand on your feet for a good while :) Very positive people working with you !
Productive , fun , and fast pace workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月14日
I had to make sure every customer leaves satisfied. I learned communication skills. The work culture is fast paced and overall a happy working place. I loved working with my crew.
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Rockwall, TX2018年7月12日
I loved this job as my first job. It was very fast-paced. There's a lot of work but I enjoyed it. The employees and customers were always great. Chick fil a is a great company.
fun Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Russellville, AR2018年7月11日
great run place for starting your working career. very considerate management and very flexible hours and no overnights or Sundays which was nice. I would recommend.
good temp job
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Bowie, MD2018年7月11日
the job is fine and the people you work with are good. but at the end of the day its a fast food job with all the benefits and opportunity that implies.
社風
Fun workplace, very productive 24/7.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Edgewater, MD2018年7月10日
A fun but stressful first job, there’s always something that needs to be stocked or a costumer that needs to be serviced. Costumers are first priority and are warmly welcomed by the Chick-Fil-A employees.
Free lunch
Stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Columbus, MS2018年7月10日
It was a really great place to work. I greeted the customers,made sure the customers order was correct,cleaned the lobby and the bathrooms,etc.I counted the money at the beginning and at the end of my shift. Cleaned up the store before my coworkers and I left for the night.
長所
Good place to work with benefits
No career advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Perfect first job
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Athens, GA2018年7月10日
Chick-fil-A was the very first place I applied to as an 18 year old who just graduated from high school. Personally, I was extremely shy. At first, I did not like talking to customers. That had to change fast! Chick-fil-A has definitely brought me out a lot as a person. Now, I love talking to complete strangers within the few minutes I am taking their order or asking if they would like a free re-fill.
I appreciate how I have grown socially within my experience.
長所
Very flexible scheduling, closed on Sundays, socially fun
Short breaks
chickfila
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Olive Branch, MS2018年7月09日
wonderful company to work for, very flexible and a loving company. I loved working there for the 3 and 1/2 years that i worked there for. wouldn’t change it for the world.
社風
Poor Working hours but fun people
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月07日
Near the end of my working life at CFA I was getting very few hours and would often times be called in for a 2-3 hour shift which wasnt worht my drive to get to work. They only needed people for the rush they got for lunch and sent people home early.
Free Meal after 5 hours
短所
Often Called back from break early
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月06日
Chick fil a is a very great place to work, you meet friendly people everyday the food is great outstanding customer service very thing about chick fil a is great
Free lunches
No break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Good, a bit stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MO2018年7月05日
I love the management, workers and environment. However, working at Chick-fil-A is high-paced and often stressful. The pay, at least my entry-level pay, doesn't justify the stress for me anymore. It is a a fantastic summer job, however, especially if you have work experience, and becoming a manager probably mitigates some of the complaints I have. Overall, great pace to work.
Free lunches, kind coworkers
High Stress
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Excellent
Cashier / Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018年7月02日
fair kind and generous people who always looked out for one another. People treated their guest and employees as though they were family some more then others but non the less very great place to work
社風
Fun environment and a very great team.
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Powdersville, SC2018年6月29日
I’ve worked for chick fil a since I was 16 and I have to say, it’s been an absolute pleasure. Chick Fil A may be too stressful and fast paced for others, but I’ve always felt like it’s a perfect fit for me.
Free food, new friends
fun working environent
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Murray, UT2018年6月28日
It’s a fun working environment; you meet a lot of caring and great people while working here. Even though i get under paid the people make me want to go to work cause it’s that great of a place.
Free Meal
Low paying
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Oak Ridge, TN2018年6月27日
enjoyed this place very much, easy to get along with everyone, learning the job was easy, they worked well with your availability, helpful. learned how to better deal with customers
Work with Fast Food
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Beaumont, TX2018年6月25日
I honestly find the job very hands-on, challenging, and fun. A typical day at work is like very fast paced but if its very slow its not much to do and you become very tiring.
Free lunches