Chick-fil-AのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 487 件見つかりました 10,087 件のレビューを見る
Great part time job
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年10月19日
Great place to work if you only need something part time. Lunch and dinner rush can get very busy, always on your feet. Management is always willing to listen and work with you if you need time off, just give two weeks notice. Coworkers are fun to work with! I have learned patience and teamwork.
Free lunch, flexible hours
短所
Low pay, part time hours
Awful
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Gallatin, TN2018年10月19日
I am a high school student and would get scheduled 6 days a week. Management was AWFUL. My manager would cry in front of the employees every night and make jokes about my Diabetes. Me and my coworkers formed close bonds off of the hate we had for management.
Free lunches
短所
awful management, too many hours
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2018年10月18日
Because of the fast-paced environment, it got very stressful throughout the day.
The best part was the free lunch meals.
The hardest was keeping up with the pace of customers needs.
Great god can’t complain
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年10月17日
I loves this job going on Catering orders where my favorite. Also there was always something going on at chick fil a. Helping people out and seeing there are truly happy of what we do for them. It was a great feeling working at chick fil a
Discounts on food
Little raises
社風
Enjoyable work environment most of the time
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pflugerville, TX2018年10月17日
While typically stressful due to high volume of customers because of location, job was fun and enjoyable with the people you can come in contact and work with.
Free Lunches
Good working enviroment
Cashier, customer service, cook, cleaner (現在は退職) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018年10月15日
Great customer service also a good work environment with a lot of team players that's willing to help one another. Furthermore when your notice on great work ethnic they will reward you.
社風
Very hard working people just very busy
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年10月11日
I worked there because it was a fast paste job and always ready to get people there orders quickly talking with nice manners. Everybody got along barely any disagreements with other co-workers, Positive all around you.
lunch was good no fake foods 100% real
Busy and hard working
Typical day
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Burleson, TX2018年10月08日
A typical day consisted usually of very fast paced duties with constant pressure. The need to find something to do at Chick-fil-a was none like I have ever experienced. You would feel weird if you were not doing anything as everyone was constantly doing something to ensure stability. A good job for teens and young adults but would not recommend for a long-term career.
Free lunch
短所
Low pay, not many benefits
Easy-going and organized environment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Villa Rica, GA2018年10月08日
Chick-Fil-A exceeds many standards, one of which being their commitment to a healthy work environment. Chick-Fil-A almost always makes sure to hire competent, well-rounded individuals for all positions, not just managerial. The way Chick-Fil-A organizes their affairs is like no other fast food restaurant, and that allows for employees to be able to remain happy and confident in a fast-paced work environment.
Discount
Short breaks
I disliked it
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年10月04日
I worked at Chick Fil A for three years. They don’t treat the employees well but this could just be one Chick-fil-A. I don’t get paid the way I showed for them out of hours I worked
Free food
Everything else
社風
I like the team members I work with in the morning shift, but there's poor management going on.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Kettering, OH2018年9月30日
A typical day would be working at drive thru window doing cash, cleaning, stocking items, and making sure everything is ready for the business of lunch time. Once lunch time hits, team members work together to help things run smoothly to get through the rush. After the rush, a team leader will give me a job or chore to complete before I clock off for my shift. Workplace culture is a positive atmosphere with the team members, seeing a need and filling it. But when it comes to management, it is hard to concentrate on the job because they like to micromanage the little things we do, when they don't know how to do that certain task themselves. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get to be the position of barista, when I get to work with my close work friends, and making someone's day just by being respectful and kind toward them.
Positive atmoshpere
Poor management, no discounts
Enjoyed my Job!
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Kinston, NC2018年9月28日
A typical day is always busy, fast-paced and lots to do! When I first started i was very shy and quiet, but over the 2 years i made friends and came out of my shell. I developed social skills. Management was decent, and always made sure their team members were working to the best they could. The hardest part of my job was the stress of rushes. But with the team being so supportive towards each other and helping each other out and working as a team really made the stressful times better.
a free meal, 30 minute breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fast-pace, fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Owensboro, KY2018年9月25日
I have worked at Chick-Fil-A for almost two years now. Management is flexible with whatever hours fit the workers' schedules best, and my coworkers are (for the most part) very fun to work alongside.
社風
Productive and fun workplace.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年9月20日
- Learned how to communicate well with my team members.
- Hardest part was closing grill.
- A typical day at is work, is coming in happy ready to get to work at a quick pace.
Busy and high stress
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Bradenton, FL2018年9月18日
All Chick-fil-a's are different. Management styles need to be more uniform in individual stores. Favouritism shouldn't have a factor in advancement for employees. Benefits packages would help more employees stay longer. Past experiences from previous jobs should also help in advancing employees.
Flexible hours
Favouritism with management
Very Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Racine, WI2018年9月17日
This is a very stressful, and a very physically demanding job to have. Would never recommend working here to any of my friends or family, because I wouldn't want them to go through what I have.
Long breaks
Stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Enjoyable and great first time job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Aiken, SC2018年9月14日
This is a great place to work as your first job to get a feel for what is required and expected of you. Very reasonable in most aspects. Management wasn't what it should've been at he time. But overall not a bad place at all
長所
Free food for your breaks with a price limit
短所
Doing duties that aren't your position
Fast-paced
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月11日
It’s a fun yet stressful job. You get to talk to people all day and stay on your feet. If you’re a person that I high energy and loves people this seems like an obvious choice.
Free Food
Hours are sometimes inconsistent
社風
Great working environment, love the people
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Naples, FL2018年9月06日
The other employees are very friendly and the customers (for the most part) are always kind as well. When I began working however, there was a different operational manager and nearly an entire different team... so over the past year I’ve seen many of my coworkers & new friends leave for new employees to come in. It’s a constantly changing and flowing team.
Free meal
短所
Short breaks, few hours, no tips
Fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018年9月03日
Chick fil a was a great work environment you gain knowledge not to mention friendships they are helpful and engaging with employees management schedule work dances cook-outs etc family oriented
Free lunch