Chick-fil-AのTeam Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 398 件見つかりました
Great place to grow
Team Leader (在職中) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017年12月12日
Love Chick-fil-A and everything it stands for. This place has given me an opportunity to grow myself in status and in life. It has taught me patience and opened up doors to many more opportunities. LOVE CFA!!
free lunch
poor healthcare
社風
Fast paced environment and great leadership mentorship work place
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Hollywood, CA2017年12月11日
I was both an opener and closer.
I learned a lot from the others in the leadership team. I learned how to be a good leader to others by listening and respecting other's opinions.
In the beginning, I struggled on running shifts smoothly but I was patient with myself to always do better the following day.
Ensuring guest experiences by going the extra mile not just for them but for myself was important.
Great salary
Fast Paced
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2017年12月11日
Very fast work environment, constantly busy. Flexible with hours. Friendly coworkers. Must be fast at solving problems with customers and coworkers. Fun job.
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2017年12月10日
Learned how to communicate better
Enjoyed having my own team
I learned that not everyone learns the same way and that is okay. You just have to be patient and give them the confidence that they can succeed.
Love It
Team Leader (在職中) –  West Palm Beach, FL 334092017年12月09日
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年12月08日
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
社風
Good
TEAM LEADER (在職中) –  8673 Summit Centre Way Orlando, Florida2017年12月05日
Had a good time working at this place that was so great. Fun time, good people. Care given, happy time. The people care about stuff and things and life is great.
Great Customer service and Delicious food
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Macon, GA2017年12月04日
It was always a great day at chickfila. It was peaceful and fast paced. The ability to learn new positions was always available. The employees are shown appreciation with incentives and parties.
fast paced and efficient
my commute
great
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2017年11月27日
This particular location is more for entry level employees who are considering a career in food service. it offers room for advancement but, the pay will compensate for the amount of work and dedication needed for this site.
training
pay
社風
Stressful and exhausting but enjoyable coworkers
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2017年11月19日
I had the opening shift and an hour drive to work every morning, so I was up at 330 every morning. We had the busiest chickfila in town, right in the middle of schools and a hospital. Once I got past the exhaustion and stress of the quick nonstop pace, there were the crazy customers. With the company's policy on politeness and customer service (which is great), we had to stand there and take the berating from the customer with a smile, whether or not they had a legitimate problem or were just trying to make trouble. However, during the slower times, it was actually really fun. When I had the time, I was able to interact with the customers more and focus on the 2nd mile service. Overall, my coworkers and managers were amazing. None of what I said is really on the company, but this was my experience, and it was a stressful and exhausting one.
長所
Small discount on an entree for break
Short breaks, extremely demanding
What you make it.
Team Leader (在職中) –  Troy, AL2017年11月17日
At the particular location I work at the culture is sort of different due to the University being at the center of our business. With many college students like myself working the work environment can get hostile at times. At the end of the day the hard workers stand out to get the job done.
社風
Productive and fast paced place to work.
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Weston, FL2017年11月15日
Chick-Fil-A is a great place for anyone to work. It is a job that can develop many skills a person would need for future jobs. In order to be a successful employee at Chick-Fil-A, one must be a fast paced worker who can also multi-task. During the rush hour things can get pretty hectic but everyone is required to keep composure and provide guests wit top quality service.
長所
Develop necessary skills for future jobs
短所
Requires a lot of energy and composure.
社風
the hardest part of the day
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2017年11月13日
The hardest part of a work day would have to be encouraging your time to continue to strive and stay busy on slow days when they really don't want to be there.
For a first job is okay
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年11月12日
It's okay for a first job but not as a lifetime job. Sometimes will work with you most times they won't and fix schedule isn't possible ever. Some managers are rough and don't care what they say to you.
Decieving
TEAM LEADER (現在は退職) –  Bethesda, MD2017年11月08日
You work hard and they " love" you but the second you need personal help they are not compassionate. The management is rude, never answered emails. They pick favorites and do not appreciate hard work.

I was an excellent employee, promoted with in 20 days and recieved MULTIPLE RAISES, however because I had a personal problem and TOLD THEM TWO WEEKS AHEAD that I could not return, they became distant and cold.

I regret wasting my time and personal sacrifices for such a company that is SOUTHERN { read between the lines} in every way EXCEPT hospitality.
Free lunch
Understaffed, nepotism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fun work place
Team Leader (在職中) –  Pasadena, MD2017年11月07日
Chick-fil-A is a good place to work and very upbeat and very entergetic and have good family values also works well with your schedule and very good employees
社風
CFA was a great place to work
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Carrollton, GA2017年11月07日
CFA was a fast paced place to work. I capable of doing any and everything that needed to be done at CHICK-FIl-A. I would recommend a friend to work there most definitely.
長所
Free lunch, great food and off on every Sunday
短所
to busy and too many employees working at a time
社風
Fun workplace with great managers
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Sugar Land, TX2017年11月06日
Great environment, upbeat and encouraging. Managers are great, and work with your schedule. Everyone works as a team and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement and pay raises.
Great Place to Work
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2017年11月05日
Chick-Fil-A has always sure of what they stand for. This company does not change its mission or belittle its workers. Management is truly part of the team.
Free meals
短所
Benefits are not for everyone employed
Good job
Team Leader (在職中) –  Dayton, OH2017年11月04日
A good job at every level. Whether management or crew, there was advancement and satisfaction everywhere. I feel that if you're a young person looking for something to do in high school, this is a good spot for you.
長所
Good pay. A lot of hours. Good reputation.
短所
Conservative beliefs at times.

総合評価