Chick-fil-AのTeam Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 586 件見つかりました 9,172 件のレビューを見る
Fun workplace
Team Leader (在職中) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年7月21日
Very fun environment with great coworkers. Guests are very polite for the most part. The job is flexible when it comes to taking off days. The people in there are really like family
Free meals
No benefits
Great job for students
Team Lead (在職中) –  Newnan, GA2018年7月20日
Great place to work, unless you are older and looking for your career spot. Works well with school schedules, and time off. Managment is good. Willing to train employees.
Fast Paced
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Hamilton Square, NJ2018年7月20日
There was never a dull day at CFA. Each one is owned independently so experiences could be completely different at each one. I learned a lot and had fun sometimes, we got to do fun things as a whole team on Sundays which was cool!
Great Experience
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年7月19日
My experience working at Chick-fil-A as a high school student was a wonderful one. My restaurant owner, General Manager, and leadership really cared about me as a person and cared about my work experience. They provided opportunities for me to be appropriately challenged and grow and advance.
Productive Work Place but Can Use Improvement
Team Leader (在職中) –  Bowie, MD2018年7月18日
Definitely a place that allows growth. Just needs people who are willing to come in and help make the necessary changes. Has the potential to be great.
社風
Fast work environment and tasking on the body
Cashier/Team Leader (在職中) –  Clermont, FL2018年7月17日
The daily task of the employees are very simple but demand to be very attentive and proactive at all times. Valued goals for the drive-thru during peak hours to increase sales for the day and deliver a perfect product to the customer at all cost.
Challening but fullfilling
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年7月16日
It was a fun place to work while being able to learn the skills and knowledge needed to succeed. Opportunities of advancement from within. Also provided me with the opportunities to use my ideas in order to better the business and the day-to-day operations.
社風
Fun but stressful and busy
Team Leader (在職中) –  Calhoun, GA2018年7月15日
Chick fil a is a great place to work. Other than poor support from management to workers, it is fun and a great opportunity to meet new people. Chick fil a's employees are like family to each other.
Free break food
Stressful
社風
Must fun at the workplace
Team Leader (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月15日
● Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
● Delegate tasks and set deadlines, set team goals
● Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
Customers
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Durham, NC2018年7月13日
Sometimes the customers who come to Chick Fil A make the job very difficult. The tasks are not very difficult to complete; however, it depends on the team scheduled for the day.
Best place I’ve ever worked
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2018年7月11日
Chick fil a is a terrific organization, they take care of you pay wise if you’re a hard worker. Advancement opportunities were promised but never fully reached over my three years working there.
長所
Free employee meals good pay
短所
Breaks at my location usually never happened until the end of my shift due to being understaffed
Duh
TEAM LEADER (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年7月10日
They taught me a lot and were very supportive of those who are attempting a go at their first job. Everyone working there was very nice. It does suck working fast food, but its not too bad.
Good but bad management
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Newport News, VA2018年7月05日
I enjoyed my job a lot there but did not agree with managers And my schedule wasn’t fitting my availability what so ever. I worked way more than i should’ve especially while I was in High School
Free Lunches, Pay raise every 6 months
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Family Centered
Team Lead (在職中) –  Lawrence, KS2018年7月04日
The work environment here is amazing. It takes a few days/shifts, but once you are accepted into the family, it is a family. Everyone does their best to support you in your growth within the company and in your personal life, we all get excited to see each other every day, even the people who work every day! It is a place full of love and support; it's its own family unit.
Caring coworkers and managers
Short breaks
Great Place to Work
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Dallas, GA2018年7月03日
I Can't say anything bad about working here. Great workplace culture, great management, all around good place to work. Their reputation really precedes them. I have even benefited quite a bit after leaving, as having them on my resume has gained respect and recognition. On top of all that, they promote from within. Which is rare these days.
Great management, free food
I cant think of any
Spotsylvania Towne Centre
Team Leader (在職中) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年7月01日
I have been here for three years and it has treated me extremely well. There is a lot of drama that goes on involving one person in particular. The management is not entirely effective and has a hard time acquiring new people. We always seem to be short staffed or over staffed to begin with. Overall it isn't a bad place to work as long as you aren't very sensitive or stressed easily. It is fast paced and as with any business, tempers can flare quickly.
長所
Free meals to a certain degree, somewhat flexible hours, pay is good.
短所
Drama, differential treatment based on leader on duty, training regement
It is a good first job
Team Leader (在職中) –  Newnan, GA2018年6月29日
I learned a lot about how to organize shifts and how to interact with people at work. This was my first job and all that I have learned here I can take with me for the rest of my life.
Free Meals
Short Breaks
Great People
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018年6月28日
Working at the one in the mall gave me a great opportunity to meet a lot of new people, Ans it was an amazing experience, I will work there again if given a choice to,
All about who you know
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Fountain, CO2018年6月27日
This is has to be the worse company I have ever worked for! This is sad to say because this is a Christian restaurant and was not treated that way. I worked my butt off for them whenever they needed someone and because I didn't suck up too the right people I was thrown under the bus! I missed my customers , but wasn't going to let someone treat me like I was 5 year old , when I was always there for them and them tell me I was one of their best workers, but wouldn't even get a raise or a management positon. The best part was making the customers happy!
free food, drinks
the treatment of employess
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Life on the job.
TEAM LEADER (現在は退職) –  Belleville, IL2018年6月27日
Get to work get assigned a position, either that will be front counter or the back of the house in the kitchen. I have learned a lot while being a Chick-fil-A employee. Being patient. Change isn't always bad. As long as your job is complete work should not be that bad, it should actually be good and good vibes all around. Chick-fil-A management is not out to get you, but they want to see you succeed and grow for yourself and even within the company. The hardest part about the job, like any other job is to learn the ropes. It is also hard to leave after a shift, because everyone loves everyone and enjoys each other company.
長所
Free Meals, Awesome Parties, Appreication Gifts.
短所
Short breaks due to being busy.
申請されたプロフィール