Chick-fil-AのTeam Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 649 件見つかりました 10,053 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fun workplace
Team Leader (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2018年10月10日
great enviroment to work at and plenty of fun people. The free food is great and people that come there are so nice. Great place overall and fun to be at
社風
I love my coworkers, but the management is not good at all!
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (在職中) –  Kettering, OH2018年10月02日
I like most of my coworkers, I enjoy working with them. But the management is absolutely terrible. They don't respect us, and treat workers that have been there for a long time like they don't know what they're doing at all. Both the head marketing director and another director quit this past week. They felt like the general manager and the owner treated them terribly and had dealt with it for too long. And everyone else is feeling like they're being mistreated in the same ways.
長所
Free meal (only if you work for a min. of 5 hours)
短所
No employee discounts, terrible management
社風
Well thought out execution of new products and helps set standards for performance
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年10月01日
Chickfila offers a lot of tools to train you in things that you can carry into any other relatable jobs. They constantly set high expectations with manageable methods for success.
Fun, fast-paced work place
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2018年9月30日
A job that is fun when you have a good team, but can be very stressful and difficult when you have a team and leadership with a negative attitude. The mood of a shift is determined by the leadership, so if they get stressed and panic, then so does the team, but if they are positive and driven then the team follows.
Fun but stressful workspace
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年9月30日
Chick Fil A provided a fun, somewhat stressful workspace. The team members all have the same vision. The mission was clear as a team member, not enough direction was provided by the higher level employees.
長所
Free meals, fun coworkers, flexible hours, training
短所
Very fast paced work environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Constant learning
Team Leader (在職中) –  Cedar Park, TX2018年9月27日
A well managed and organized crew with quick and easy training. An amazing learning experience. Coworkers very close and family valueing. All around a great experience.
長所
Employee meals, free drinks, scholarship programs, great experience
Dependent on Leadership
TEAM LEADER (現在は退職) –  Lubbock, TX2018年9月27日
How a workplace runs is dependent on a leader. The rush from CFA is known. Every day usually is busy and a lot is expected from the team, but that is what makes CFA reputable and an exception from the industry. The best part of the job to me was my team. The worst parts were the longer days or the feeling of not getting a job accomplished the way it should've been because of lack of staff or just high demand. I did enjoy what the position offered me as there were a lot of ways that I grew into developing myself and helping to develop and lead others.
Development, Care, Tuition benefits
短所
High demand with short staff
社風
Great environment with a positive attitude from everyone.
Team Leader (在職中) –  Beachwood, OH2018年9月26日
Working at Chick-fil-A has given me an amazing opportunity to build my leadership skills and my interpersonal skills. everyone there is always very positive and happy to be there. There truly never is a dull moment working there.
長所
free meals, positive people, active.
短所
lots of standing, long hours
fast-paced enviornment
Team Leader (在職中) –  Burlington, NC2018年9月25日
There is often too many employees and managers to where it’s easy to pick favorites and ignore others. Employees needs were often not met. Including harsh working conditions outside in snow and extreme heat temperatures.
$7.50 worth of food every six hours
短所
Harsh working conditions, biased and judgemental employees and managers
Great environment
Team Leader/Management (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年9月24日
Chick fil A was honestly one of the best places I have ever worked as a manager and both the employees and customers made it a family environment made the fast pace environment worth it.
Free Lunch, Good Work Mission
Healthcare, Low Pay
社風
It not a bad places to work just some one the manager don't what they are doing.
TEAM LEAD (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年9月24日
It okay to work there but I will like something else that is better to grown as a person in the company.but chick fil a is not the company for me to grown as person .
Free food
Short breaks
社風
Very hard, work driven, and fast paced.
Team Leader (在職中) –  Cleveland, GA2018年9月19日
Chick-fil-A is one of the few fast food places I will go to because of the atmosphere. When you walk in it is different then most other places. Here you are expected to do more than other places you may have worked because they hold you to a high standard.
Teamwork is serious
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Bradenton, FL2018年9月19日
the team and company is always worth working for. i enjoyed the team there, you can make some wonderful friends. the management is easy to work with and they let you choose your availabilty.
社風
Profit-focused, rather than customer-focused.
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年9月18日
This establishment very heavily emphasizes productivity, often to a point that it negatively impacts customer service. Management often showed little appreciation for employees efforts and contributions.
Always hours to get
Team leader (現在は退職) –  Midland, GA2018年9月17日
Very flexible scedule. Always had the hours availble if i need. also had no problem moving me around to learn many diffrent jobs across the store. Good at cross training.
社風
Busy but the people make the job
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Abingdon, MD2018年9月17日
It all depends on how good your manager and fellow associates are. If they can do their job well your job is much easier. Personally was a great first job for me
Free lunches
divertido
Team Leader (在職中) –  Saint Cloud, FL2018年9月17日
trabajo en equipo buen ambiente laboral, coordinacion
workplace culture
TEAM LEADER (在職中) –  Springfield, MO2018年9月13日
The culture and environment of the Chick-fil-A workplace is very welcoming. You make connections with both co-workers and guests. It is a great opportunity to make friends and improve on multiple different skills, such as communication, sales, customer service, and leadership/
free food, flexible hours
fast food
Fast-pace enjoyable work environment
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Chesterfield, VA2018年9月12日
A great company to work for. If you show good work ethic and attitude then you will be able to move up within the company. The hours are flexible and the environment is enjoyable.
Fun Atmosphere
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  2460 Monarch Dr Laredo Tx 780452018年9月06日
-really fun place to work at
-the work was a lot for not much advancement
-most of the managers are pretty understandable
-its a fast pace enviorment
-made many longterm friends