Chick-fil-AのTeam Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,138 件見つかりました
Overall Best Fast Food Job
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Granite Bay, CA2017年12月14日
Great environment. Fast-paced but fun. Each CFA is individually owned so it may be a little different for each one. I loved it and found it to be a great experience overall.
hours
minimal food discount, pay
社風
Relaxed and fun place to work.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Statesboro, GA2017年12月12日
Working at Chick-Fil-A is a good job for a person that's in college or high school. A typical day at work would go by fast and easy and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you are the cashier.
Free lunch daily
Not many benefits
Very Productive and Fun with the people I work with
Team Member (在職中) –  Rogers, AR2017年12月12日
I usually come to work prepared for a busy, and fast-paced working hours. I mainly work up front as a cashier or work in drive-thru doing headset. I believe the hardest part of the job is when we are in rush hour, and we try to be as accurate and as fast as we can when there are probably about 100+ people ordering drive-thru and front counter combined.
Half Price anytime you order at Chick-fil-a
Short-breaks to non if you have you have less than 5 hours of work that day
社風
Fast paced but fun place to work
Team member (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2017年12月12日
Must be able to keep up with the fast paced environment and be able to maintain a friendly personality with the customers at all times and be able to resolve problems quickly.
社風
An awesome company. Some management was unprofessional.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Buford, GA2017年12月12日
I loved my co workers and I loved the company. They do great things for their community. I think in my experience there were a couple managers who did not reflect the company policies.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (在職中) –  Niceville, FL2017年12月08日
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Ashland, KY2017年12月08日
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
good food
短所
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (在職中) –  Wyomissing, PA2017年12月08日
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Very good palce to work
社風
Fast paced fun place to work
Team Member (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2017年12月07日
Had a lot of fun working at Chick-fil-A. My coworkers were easily the best part. Very chill and easy to get along with. Management was also very accommodating and helpful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
great first job
Team Member (在職中) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 354042017年12月06日
Great first job. Can be a fast pace and a little stressful, but mostly relaxed. Also depends on the location you work at. Some get more business than others.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, NJ2017年12月06日
My short time as a Chick-fail-A employee was amazing. I enjoyed working here so much everyday I looked forward to going to work. It’s not everyday that somebody enjoys their job rather than complain about having to go to work, but working at Chick-fil-A I have never complained once. I can really say I loved my job.
長所
Free lunch, friendly customers, friendly co-workers, etc.
Some angry customers
nice co workers
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lake Park, FL2017年12月05日
CFA is a great place for teens who are looking for their first job as it provides them with a sense of responsibility and accountability. Good way to enter the workforce.
meal voucher
短所
not always best at communication, short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Bad owner do not work here
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Auburn, CA2017年12月05日
Owner does not know how to run a business well. When I worked here she wouldn't give us towels, we were constantly under-staffed she'd schedule people so they couldn't take a 30 by scheduling them at weird times such as 5:35-close which makes them ineligible to take a 30. She would fire people once they put in their two weeks, she doesn't connect with employees at all, and when she was actually in the store she would just sit in her office and stare at the cameras and watch us, then come out and confront us if we do one little thing wrong.
Fun co workers
everything else
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
fun place but stressful
Team Member (在職中) –  Midland, TX2017年12月05日
Fun place to work also just some stuff where stressful. When our manager would scream at us all the time. I dont have a lot to say about this job it was just a temporary job.
free lunch
short breaks
社風
Stressful but great for real life training
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Union City, GA2017年12月04日
Chick-fil-A is great for developing work skills but is not great for long term jobs as they take everything seriously and don’t give out exceptions and also start you off at minimum wage which isn’t great
Free lunch
Strict no exceptions
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Best quick service restaurant to work for
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Smithfield, NC2017年12月04日
Chick Fil A is a great restaurant to work for. It is a great place to get your first job. Working at Chick Fil a builds your manners and social etiquette.
Excellent for High school
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Short Pump, VA2017年12月04日
I enjoyed working under my manager more than the job itself. I was a cashier and a fry cook. My manager was a friendly and organized person, who was a pleasure to be around. This was my first job and taught me a lot about being responsible
Managment
Decent for Students
Team Member (在職中) –  Muncie, IN2017年12月02日
This was a nice enough place to work as a student. However, the management was lacking as they did not work on specific tasks as frequently as other team members.
Good for students
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2017年12月02日
This is a good first job. There isnt very much room for growth. Managers are typically young so thats the biggest problem. Very immature! Closed on Sunday is a plus.
長所
Work with schedule, good pay to start
短所
No benefits and management is not good
great place
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Henderson, NV2017年11月29日
Great atmosphere and company wouldnt have left if my hours didnt get cut, Fun job overall I loved my regular customers Dan was an amazing boss very understanding
GREAT PAY