Chick-fil-AのTeam Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,656 件見つかりました 9,166 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
good for a first job. The work environment makes the job better because of the people you collaborate with.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  South Riding, VA2018年7月22日
This is a good job to allow people to break out of their shells and learn how to work cooperatively with others. management is good a lot of caring and understanding individuals. would recommend to anyone looking for a good first job.
Great job
Team Member (在職中) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年7月21日
Chick-fil A is a great FIRST Job. You learn skills like teamwork and quick paced operations. I found it very difficult to advance their though. Overall a great job
社風
Fun enviroment to work in.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Clarksville, TN2018年7月20日
Mornings are usually busy with everyone going into work, lunch time is hectic if one team member gets thrown off beat. Managment was very well while I was employed there. Hardest part of the job was staying upbeat and having a good attitude when customers are grumpy towards us or if a fellow employee had an attitude.
長所
Free break food UNDER $7.00.
No benefits.
社風
good job if you want a fast work environment
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年7月20日
typical day would include talking to lots of people, and and always prepping. If there is no one in the the building you are cleaning or prepping for the next rush. Lots of the same task, but it was never anything too bad. Management is good and they are all very enthusiastic and love their job. Hardest part for me was the kind of random schedule, some weeks i worked mornings and others i worked nights so it was hard to get in the rhythm of things. Best part was honestly the free meals every time you worked and guaranteed Sundays off.
長所
free meals, sundays off, fast environment
社風
Great company, low pay in certain areas because of franchises.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月20日
Great company with great goals and ambitions, should work on unifying pay for all workers. May not be solvable because the stores are franchises so it's understandable.
長所
Free Meals, Fun environment.
Low pay, Stressful.
社風
Great Company To Work For.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年7月20日
A fun and fast paced place to work with advancement opportunities. Also a great first job for high school students. They will work with you on your availability, especially if you are a college student with a busy school schedule.
社風
Great people to work with
Team member (現在は退職) –  Gulfport, MS2018年7月19日
All the people there are friendly and fun to work with. Most of the time it is a very reasonable and flexible work place. One manager could change but you can’t always have the best boss’s.
社風
Productive and fast-paced environment working with good people.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月18日
Chick-Fil-A is a great, christian company to work for. A typical day of work consisted of a bunch of crazy, fast-paced work surrounded by those you could call "family." I learned so much about my fellow community, cash handling experience, multitasking, and the fast-service food industry. The hardest part of the job would be learning to stay focused on the task at hand while all other craziness is going on around you that could be easily distracting. The most enjoyable part of the job would be how certain guests became "regulars" after an amount of time and the relationships you develop.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Loganville, GA2018年7月18日
amazing establishment, and outstanding teamwork and team leadership. it can be hectic to work at, but all team members are there for each other. They each may have their unique talent.
社風
Do not work at chickfila
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018年7月17日
Either they like you or dont like you. i was a high school student but only be paid part time with still 40+ hours a week with only a 15 minute break for a full 8 hour day
社風
Good
TEAM MEMBER (在職中) –  Douglasville, GA2018年7月17日
Was a god part time job for high school/ college. Very fast pace and sometimes difficult but scheduling was flexible and management was very nice. I would definitely go back.
free meals
little breaks
社風
Fun place to work at, great food, awesome employees.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Bentonville, AR2018年7月17日
Keep an open mind, pay attention to your team leaders, listen to the Customers and help as much as you can. Try to stay busy and always find something to do while you’re on the clock.
長所
50% discount on food. Free soft Drinks.
Super busy
competitive pace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2018年7月16日
the most enjoyable part of the job is customers interactions. you can also learn a lot about the job. the workplace culture is fast paced and competitive.
free lunch
co-workers, competitive pace
Team Member (在職中) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年7月16日
I loved working there l. Everyone there is amazing. I’ve had little problems with the people that work there. Get busy very fast. A clean and healthy place to work
Free meals
Some people
社風
I would not recommend working here
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (在職中) –  Ellijay, GA2018年7月15日
I wouldn’t recommend working at chick fil a or any fast food restaurant because it is way too stressful than it’s supposed to be on a teen or anyone of age. I would have 7 trays to fill at least at one time and I couldn’t do it because I was the only one on the position and it’s impossible for me to do alone and I have panic attacks.
50% off everything and free medium drink all day
短所
Too stressful, short staffed with prep station
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年7月15日
One of the best places to work , now entering the free work . Chick Fil a teaches great manners & procedures which can help in the long run . Teaches you how to move fast & listen to others
Great food
Not well payed
Poor management
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年7月15日
Chik-fil-A is poorly managed in my opinion as there are often not enough staff members present for busy hours and too many people sitting around doing nothing while others work.
Free lunch
Everything else
社風
A great work environment with constant reassurance from management &team members.
Team Member (在職中) –  Biloxi, MS2018年7月14日
My time at Chick-fil-A has been a great time of finding different ways to approach a guest’s needs and establishing different ways to approach guests.
Free lunches
Productive fun work place
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Roanoke, VA2018年7月14日
Chick fil a is a awesome place I’d work there again they’re a lot of cool people who work there.
Also the free food for your breaks is awesome and the 401k plan also helps.
Free food on breaks
Late shifts
Fun environment
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, AR2018年7月13日
It was a fun way to connect with guests a make sure they enjoyed their visit. Ensuring that they would want to come back. Its a great way to push yourself to grow out of your comfort zone
申請されたプロフィール