Chick-fil-AのTeam Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,876 件見つかりました 10,091 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Easy place for advancement and great for raises.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Charleston, SC2018年10月21日
I got hired there at 16 starting at 7.50 and within 4 months I got a raise to 9.00 I was working just below 40 hours a week and brought home a little over $600 every two weeks before taxes.
社風
It was a fun place to work but the only parts that was fun was when it was busy otherwise it was very boring
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Grand Forks, ND2018年10月20日
A typical work day was very boring at first then it got busy and everything was sped up even though other days it was still slow. I
also think Chick-Fil-A is very mentally draining.
長所
Free Lunches, everyone is very nice to you.
短所
mentally draining, some people have very bad attitude.
Fast-paced professional workplace
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Parker, CO2018年10月20日
Chick-fil-A is a fast food restaurant, but there are a lot of rules regarding. Dress code is huge, with odd requirements because it is a Christian business. No tattoos, painted fingernails, minimal make-up, hair for women has to be approved, a leather belt, the red shirt, black pants, expensive no slip shoes, and other were just part of the dress code. The people were lovely to work with, so many of them were friends and just happy to be there, but sometimes management wasn't run as well as it should have been. I had to leave because it was unbearably Christian and so closed minded, sometimes refusing to hire someone, or treating someone who wasn't like them badly because of their different lifestyle.
長所
Free meal provided, good people, structured and organized
RULES, closed-minded, hours
TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月19日
Very good place to start practicing your customer service attitude, also very fast paced environment which is very helpful when multitasking. Extremely friendly environment and great team work
社風
It’s a iob for people that can handle doing a lot
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Clemson, SC2018年10月18日
It’s an exciting job but some people are treated better than others, the managers may ask you to something they would never ask to do others. As a front counter work I had to work in the kitchen when there was not that many people but I was only being paid for front counter work.
Free break food
Favorcism
Awesome team building skills
Excellence Team Member (現在は退職) –  Coralville, IA2018年10月18日
Chick-Fil-A is really good at teaching customer service, even to those who generally work in the back of the house. They are generally very flexible with hours and its a great place to learn how to handle stressful situations such as busy rush times.
社風
Stressful and fun with some good friends.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Alpharetta, GA2018年10月17日
The Chick-fil-a I worked at, although it got very face paced a lot, had a good environment, and amazing managers. Everyone knew everything about everyone (in a good way). It was close to a family. The owners were friendly, so much so that they almost seemed as though they were your friend. I would definitely suggest it to anyone as a first job.
長所
Good friends (close to family), fun, amazing staff.
Small discounts.
社風
It was a good first job to work at
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Robinson Township, PA2018年10月16日
The people were nice, they treated me nicely it just didn’t work out. I got to learn about working long hours and how to manage my time with work. I was able to make new friends.
Very Fast Paced And Excited Also Very Family Oriented Work Place
Team Member (在職中) –  Brandon, FL2018年10月16日
Chick fil a has showed me a lot of customer service skills and has honestly helped me to be a better person. And I appreciate every moment I had there. All the staff work easy to get along with and the guests who would come through and already knew your name was very heart warming.
Free Chick fil a, Good Pay, Friendly
Lunch Rush Very Stressful, Reasonable Breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
didn't enjoy the location
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2018年10月16日
chick fil a would have been a better places to work if not for the manager I had. This is a job for college students so I wouldn't recommend this job to my friends.
A typical day
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018年10月16日
A Regular day at work, Is actually just nice. Yeah, it may get busy, but working at chick-fil-a and knowing you get your food for free and they are really nice and you know for sure you get every single Sunday off is nice.
社風
Productive and fun place to work!
Team Member (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年10月15日
Chick-Fil-A is known for its customer service. Due to this aspect, training is a vital part of your employment. Management tells you and shows you exactly how to treat each guest with respect, which really adds to the working experience. Overall, everyone has the same goal: to quickly and effectively serve the guests.
長所
Free meals, fun!!!, flexible with scheduling
Low wages
社風
Productivity and work ethic.
Team Member (在職中) –  Houma, LA2018年10月15日
The productivity of Chick-Fil-A can have its ups and downs. On one day it will be busier that stores on black Friday. On other days it will be as dry as the Sahara desert. On the work ethic side of this summary, there are some people that have an excellent work ethic and some people do not have any work ethic.
長所
$7 discount, paid breaks, some good work ethic.
短所
Short breaks, Poor management, some poor work ethic.
Best place to start
Team member (現在は退職) –  Warrington, PA2018年10月14日
Best job I ever had. There is no better place to be to start out in the working world as a young adult then Chick-Fil-A. If you know anything about Chick-Fil-A then you already know their reputation. I had the best managers who had the best advice and guidance in both the working world and in life. I had the best co-workers ever who had the best attitudes and great personalities. I wouldn’t be who I am and where I am today if I didn’t ever have this job.
社風
Super friendly, excellent training, safe and clean
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年10月13日
They offered the best training when I worked there! Super nice and friendly! You never feel alone and they are always there to help you! Plenty of room to grow and succeed! Best job I ever had!
長所
Friendly, safe, excellent training, discounts
No cons!
Fast-paced and Busy
TEAM MEMBER (在職中) –  Apex, NC2018年10月12日
It is a very busy and fast-paced place to work. There are a lot of times where you have to deal with issues that customers have and also have to socially interact with some angry people.
Fair pay
Constant labor and issues
Quick-paced and fairly simple
Team member (現在は退職) –  Harrisonburg, VA2018年10月12日
This company likes to deliver the best quality product at the fastest time possible to ensure satisfaction of its customers. It can be very hard to stay up to pace at first but once you adjust the job is very repetitive and simple.
Debatable
Team Member (在職中) –  Pace, FL2018年10月12日
If under good management, your Chick-fil-A experience will be great, however I was personally under poor management that took little care of their employees which made a fast-paced and stressful job more stressful. There are few things harder than being mentally drained by your own employer while trying to remain as bright and positive as a team member to your guests.
社風
Bad experience, but depends on the store
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Virginia2018年10月11日
When you work at Chick-fil-A it's busy almost all day and every day. That can be a good and bad thing depending on the type of person you are.

As a person who prefers a fast paced environment, the job was not worth dealing with the inconsistent leaders, poorly skilled workers and, most of all, the pathetic high school-esque culture.

As you could've guessed from my previous statement, the majority of employees at Chick-fil-A are children. Few of them value what can be learned working at the restaurant. And when the going gets tough they ask their leader to switch positions, thus somebody else doing the dirty work for them. However, demographics vary between stores so there may be a chance you won't have to deal with this problem.

Regarding what I said about the leadership, all this could be fixed if the managers chose mature employees to be Team Leaders. So many of them are teenagers and don't have a clue on how to deal with stressful situations, while I see plenty of employees more deserving of a promotion. You could argue that promoting younger people is good for building character, but when dinner time starts to roll around, it's obvious when the adults are the ones that need to be leading.

New employees at Chick-fil-A often take several months to get the hang of working at the store, which tells me that there needs to be a massive change in how they train newcomers. For a store that gets an insane amount of business, it's extremely irritating when the majority of employees have no idea what they're doing.

When you are first hired at Chick-fil-A, they teach
  続きを読む you to be a team player, help others, and have a positive attitude while working. While these are great and important things to teach, rarely are they actually put into practice. It is often when values are overlooked for the sake of fast business.

But then again, each Chick-fil-A location is different, so you could have a different experience. However, it is a possibility you could be dealing with one or more of these problems eventually.

On the flip side, the schedule is flexible. That's a positive I guess.
  折りたたむ
Flexible Schedule
短所
Inconsistent team leaders, poorly trained employees, too many young kids
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
it's good for beginners .
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Tyler, TX2018年10月11日
The hardest part would probably being able to multi-task in a hard scene and during a rush . You would have to be able to know how to do several things while in a rush ,
申請されたプロフィール