Comcastの社員レビュー

11,541 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Profit over customer focused company
Customer account executive (現在は退職) –  Harrisburg, PA2018年7月21日
The benefits were probably the best, the free services, cost of medical and the retirement package was good. However with the company be profit focused leaves little room to improve customer service and offers that can be made. Due to unhappy customers the jobs can become really stressful as you end up being the customer’s punching bag with little action on the company’s part to improve the process even though they’re marketing team pushes that they are improving.
長所
Free services and benefits are cheap
短所
Stress and lack of flexibility with home life balance
社風
Decent place to work but...
Network Maintenance Technician (在職中) –  Port Huron, MI2018年7月21日
Not a bad place to work in general, especially without a degree, at least in Tech Ops. They got awesome benefits and decent pay. Although the starting rate is low for technicians at first, you move up the pay scale quickly in a few years.

They prefer to hire and promote from within. Moving up the career ladder here takes time, sometimes years. Management has their picks, most of the time, before you even apply for a posting within. It’s more of who you know and you got a good rapport with. It quickly gets annoying however.

The work / life balance can be quite off balance at times, especially in Tech Ops and Network Ops. Working in these departments can be very demanding most of the time. For years there’s been mandatory overtime, which you don’t have a choice but to work a full extra day every now and then. And then in Network Ops, you have 24/7 oncall duties. Depending on the size of your team, it can be quite disruptive. But the pay is good and makes it somewhat worthwhile I think. And now they’re making decisions to reduce our personnel and move them elsewhere, which is further creating problems.

Not a bad job overall and the pay / benefits make it hard to leave. After putting in 14 years I get paid really well and can’t complain about that. But in general, working in the field can be demanding often times and it’s a struggle to maintain a healthy work / life balance. Especially when you add in 24/7 oncall rotations. They got awesome tuition reimburstment but good luck finding the time to go back to school. It becomes quite a juggling act.
Decent pay, great benefits
短所
Micromanagement at times in the past, work / life off balance
Fun place to work
Billing Specialist (現在は退職) –  St. Paul, MN2018年7月21日
I really loved working for Comcast, it was very friendly and fast paced which for some can be hard if your not used to change for me though it works because I catch on quick. The people are amazing including the managers and I was learning something new every day. The benefits are out of this world and I hated the fact that I had to leave but due to safety reason for my children and I unfortunately had to make that move. I was also going through mental health issues as well as my son having a very rare disease that got a lot worse, which required my full attention and care. Overall I loved to make the customers happy and that they all wanted my personal extension.
長所
Benefits, people, lunches, breaks, time off, pay, excel ability
hours, and distance
terrible. RUN
Inbound Sales (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月20日
Hated it. Wasn't for me. great pay but the actually job sucks. rude employees and people just dont care. you cant ever take time off or do anything else wt your life. you will be there forever
社風
It's all in who you know
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (現在は退職) –  White Marsh, MD2018年7月20日
There is a lot of favoritism within the company. If you are outside the cliche you are unprotected. The job is constantly changing, even for the role you are hired for. The benefits, aside from the pay scale is great, the pay is undercompensated. The company has opportunity for advancement with your existing role, but it is difficult to advance beyond that role or into a leadership position can be difficult. The company culture has increased, because at one time it was highly toxic, and it felt like it was beginning to turn that way once again.
Courtesy services, benefits.
短所
Job changing at a moment, lack of communication.
Comcast
Customer Service Retention Representative (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年7月20日
Comcast was family oriented business and believed in balance. The Company allowed you to grow your career within. Benefits were top-notch. Great incentive programs to build morale in the workplace.
長所
Monthly meeting w/ catered lunch- always working to keep morale up.
短所
great expection from all thier employees - some manatory overtime
Comcast Spotlight
Digital Specialist | Southern Division of The U.S (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年7月20日
Comcast Spotlight is a great environment to work in. The management and team is full of fun and advancement. They care about where you are going in your career and work to make it happen.
Poor Management
Technician (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年7月20日
This would have been the perfect job if upper management would have listen to complaints about local managers who were unprofessional and played favoritism toward other employees.
長所
Work was very gratifying and learned a lot about cable.
Poor management
社風
If you like corporate pace you'll like it here
Com/Ops 2 - dispatch (現在は退職) –  Puget Sound, WA2018年7月20日
Comcast is a atypical corporate work environment. If you're good at shmoozing you will go far, if you're just average then it will be a slow pace to the top of your job category. Good benefits, with okay pay that is slow to change. Continuous change in jobs, titles and management makes for a very rocky environment, at the doggedly slow corporate pace and provides constant excuses to employees for low pay.
社風
Productive and a fun environment
Xfinity Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Madison, MS2018年7月20日
Comcast is such a good company, they have good benefits, a good staff and they are their to help. Comcast have potluck, its very fun to come together as a company and have fun
cool
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Berkeley, CA2018年7月19日
not to shabby. if you like being in that kind of facility, its all mental work. once the training is done you are all on it alone. .......................
Exciting Place to Work
Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月19日
I enjoyed supporting applications that were indirectly related to background operations for media distribution. In addition to the work, the perks were phenomenal.
Benefits are supperb!
Campaign Manager (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年7月19日
Comcast has exceptional perks and benefits for its employees . The company really invests in its people when it comes to providing great benefits and flexibility
社風
takes a strong willed person to work here
Loyalty and Retention Specialist (在職中) –  Colorado2018年7月18日
stressful, non supportive at the worst times. promotions go to the worst candidates first, and the only reason people stay is hard to find benefits, which is a must due to law requirements. pay is good but inconsistent, with gaps of thousands of dollars between months. you never know what youll get with their changing metrics every month.
Not a good company
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年7月18日
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here unless you have no other option. I watched this company in the 6 years I was there layoff over 5,000 people and made them reapply for other positions. I stuck it out do to wanting to learn more about the telecommunication industry . I was also hoping this was a one time thing. As I continued my employment they did it again to very hard working and valuable employees. They just stated there positions titles were changing and laid off more people . Horrible company. I was not apart of the second layoff but I was apart of the first.
短所
Does not care about there employees
Inbound Sales Agent
Driven inbound sales representative (在職中) –  White Marsh, MD2018年7月18日
I was with Comcast for 4 years. The call center was great but management has gone downhill. They pull calls and coach to all lines of business. Even when pitched all lines still finds the negative out of the call regardless of how well you are performing well. Shift bids come once a year and then you are locked into a schedule. I started with nights and still currently working nights.
長所
Great benefits, discounted services for employees
短所
Goals are way to have for inbound agents. Sups have to much freedom and not really there for help.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
No employee appreciation.
Technical Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2018年7月18日
Comcast forces its left wing liberal political beliefs on its employees and if employees do not conform they are terminated. Employees are not recognized for their efforts.
Benefits package
短所
Long and inflexible work hours with low pay.
社風
Competitive and Fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Sales Consultant (在職中) –  Xfinity Store Jacksonville, FL2018年7月18日
Really enjoy the randomness of the customer issues to resolve. Being able to provide the best services make it an easy job. High turnover rate constantly having to train new people.
短所
Competitive sales environment some people learned to cheat the numbers game
社風
You will get as much as you put into it
Nirvana Platinum Specialist (在職中) –  Miramar, FL2018年7月18日
While the customer facing portion can be demanding the benefits and opportunities for advancement are abundant. If this is your first job out of high school the adjustment period can be tough. However anyone with drive and work experience can move into a pretty comfortable position very quickly.
Sales
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, MA2018年7月18日
I liked working there and helping customers... HOWEVER... I am not a big advocate to feeling like if I don't make a certain amount of sales then I lose my job.
employee recognition