Comcastの社員レビュー

12,220 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
customer service
Sr. Sales Consultant (在職中) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018年10月16日
I really enjoy helping the many customers that come into the store. I have made a lot of friends. I have sold a lot of product line to many customers. I wish some of my co-workers and mgrs. had the same concerns for our customers.
Customer Service and Sales
Customer Service and Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Steamboat Springs, CO2018年10月16日
I loved the customer service part. But the sales were hard and unethical. Our sales quota for Xfinity Home services were unrealistic with our community needs
Paid time off
Sales Quota
社風
Allot of favoritism in the company.
Broadband Technician (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年10月16日
Cant move up in the company no matter how good your numbers are and how good of a technician your are if you are not liked by supervisors or manager i worked in the antelope office in California and it was all bad technician were leaving after working for 10+ years like myself.
fun place
Dispatch Coordinator (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月16日
It was stressful but fun place to work. We did the best each and everyday. Comcast did paid volunteer works which were really fun. Benefits of free cable service was awesome.
社風
Great people, not worth the stress and low pay
Retention (在職中) –  Union, NJ2018年10月15日
The company tries to give incentives to make up for how stressful the job is but ultimately the base pay isn't sufficient especially for new hires commission is getting lower and sometimes with the first call resolution gate people don't even get it.
長所
Great coworkers, prizes for incentives on a regular basis, picnics
短所
Adherance to schedule is unrealistic since process changed for exceptions, low pay, stressful customer interactions
Zen Room, Game Area, Food trucks
Retention Agent (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年10月15日
From the interview down to the hiring process, I would recommend this job to anyone. The benefits are great and so is the pay. Only thing I would say if I have never worked in a call center then you need to be prepared because it is not easy.
社風
Sales is great if you dont have a heart
Inbound Customer Account Executive (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月15日
Sales position is fine and possible to make money but not everyone does and it will have a big turnover. It is a very small base and then your money comes with commission. Have to try to get money from everyone . As much as you can even if there elderly to make any decent living.
Good Products, Good benefits
短所
Sales is to unpredictable.
Ok workplace
Com Tech 2 (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年10月14日
Safe work environment as long as you follow rules, you’re able to start your day from home. Pay is ok at start, but as you progress through the ranks you are able to earn more.
Good benefits
短所
Leadership skills are lacking with some
社風
Well run company with lots of opportunities
Staff (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年10月14日
Comcast offers many opportunities and room for advancement. The company's leadership is always looking to transform the company and ensure that is evolving and growing. The leadership is not content to let the company remain static.
長所
Large company with good benefits
Work life balance
社風
Doing Sales and having food houdles.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  United States2018年10月14日
You Plan your day, which area you decide to go knock doors the best time is in the late evenings when people are going home. Your supervisor always check up on you to see how you are doing in the field. The job can get very frustrating when you cant make a sale for the day, but when you get that sale the feeling is so good.
Field outings
Health ins.
I Love(d) My Job
Sales and Marketing Specialist (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2018年10月14日
The titled statement is a company slogan, and that is what you make it, and at the end, yes I loved my job. I truly appreciate the company. A manager is only as good as the person, and you can not directly blame a company on that. So as far as my direct leadership has gone, it's been up and down. The company however changed my life. Before I was working for a major pharmaceutical company barely making $9/hour, once I started with Comcast I immediately doubled that and included great perks and benefits. Of course you receive the standard vacation, 401k, tuition reimbursement, PLUS FREE CABLE and INTERNET! And your service never goes out or has issues, NEVER! You receive discounts and free tickets to universal studios plus a million other places. Like life and happiness, a job is what you make it, and Comcast is the company to work for in any job market.
Fun
Switch Technician (現在は退職) –  Edison, NJ2018年10月14日
Comcast is a great place to work when you consider salary and benefits. It's been many years since i have worked there. But overall was a great experience.
Revenue Analyst (在職中) –  Homewood, IL2018年10月13日
Comcast is an excellent company to work for promotes diversity and growth given you the necessary tools to perform your daily task. Also they have great incentives.
Discount services
Amazing workplace
Cable Technician/Installer (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年10月13日
surrounding with awesome team I work with, amazing supervisors, managers, an organized team and so helpful.
I've learned a lot of experience how to deal with different customers beside solving and troubleshooting many kinds of issues we've met , be more organized and so professional in your job.
the most hard thing is working in field in winter especially when snowing.
what I like most is dealing with diversity of people come all over the world and that I can condense them to like comcast although they have an issue with their service.
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Jackson, MS 392132018年10月13日
Great job to be at very conformed and well benefited to me. I am very pleased with the environment that I workin and would not change it unless I got a higher paying hob
社風
chain of command and the complain train
Cable Technician (現在は退職) –  Peachtree City, GA2018年10月13日
Comcast has a self service tool that allows the company to be as hands off as possible.They let you enter time for you work and set up all your own benefits, direct deposit, etc etc. the tech culture is buddy buddy as far as advancement in the company goes you need to be close with management and local supervisor. Techs in my office would gossip and complain about things that were not in there control like a customers account being overdue and not wanting to go to the job because it wasn't paid on time. Not being able to get in touch with a local manager to make a complaint about another tech or supervisor. long story short if you like working in a environment when the people you work with absolutely dread their jobs, complain and gossip all day everyday. Then a Comcast tech is the job for you. As far as the upper echelon of the company I would have no comment.
paid on time
management
A Good Company to Work For
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Washington State2018年10月13日
Positive on benefits, advancement opportunities and income opportunity. I began as a part time CSR and was promoted to the HR administrator and then offered the opportunity for an AE position
Good Bnefits
No Cons
don't want to
Customer Experience Specialist (Priority Service)3 (在職中) –  Plymouth, MA2018年10月13日
i don't want to talk about my job here it was good for awhile now i no longer feel it meets my needs that is it this is not right to make me review the company
you have a job
no room for growth
Love the people
Inbound Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月13日
Customers call to see if they can be set up cable and internet or to upgrade their current services or try to up sale customers on getting a security system.
長所
Up selling a security system is hard to do when people live in an apt.
短所
Security system was priced way to high.
社風
not a trusted company to work for,
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2018年10月13日
They will tell you job and department is safe from layoffs, then they the whole department, and move your job to another state.
Very poor communication.
ENPS was established to get rid of people or departments that are honest.
They do have great benefits.
申請されたプロフィール