Comcastの社員レビュー

9,142 件のレビューを表示
社風
Telecommunications environment. Good place of employment
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Springfield, IL2017年12月14日
Good working environment. You get to learned the business of telecommunications and you can have fun and make money.
Pay is good , however, with corporate America you never know when you may not have a job.
Independent work
Cable Installation Technician (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2017年12月14日
sometimes long hours, but you either can earn commission or an hourly rate. Company vehicle is provided, must have clean driving record. You are responsible for your equipment
社風
Comcast is a great company
Door-to-Door Sales (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2017年12月14日
This was a wonderful experience but I'm happy I was laid off 12/13/17. Management didn't seem to know what's was happening from day to day. Communication was not very good during bad times and they really micromanage the sale staff.
Great Culture
Customer Response Representative (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, IN2017年12月14日
Comcast offers spectacular, very competitive benefits. The culture there is very inclusive, and fosters growth and professional development among their employees.
job
COMM TECH III (在職中) –  Houston, TX2017年12月13日
not room for advancement. Company does not keep there word. Company does not follow up on advancement opportunities like they say their going to do in the beginning
社風
Comcast great place to work
Territory Sales Executive (在職中) –  Olympia, WA2017年12月13日
In direct sales, it is a very difficult job. You get great encouragement from management, and the benefits and pay are stellar! I have never worked for a better employer before and intend to go back to work for them in the future, just in a different role.
Pay, benefits, management, positive
Stressful.
Tons of training available
Sales Office Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Largo, MD2017年12月13日
I worked for the company for over 10 years which I started in Customer Service. Over the years with training and hard work, I was promoted several times. The amount of training is endless.
Position was eliminated
Direct Sales Professional (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2017年12月13日
No job security nor sympathy from corporate. The direct sales department was closed down two weeks before Christmas without warning. More than 100 people lost their jobs.
Pay
Security
Comcast
Xfinity Home Retention Supervisor (在職中) –  Liberty Lake, WA2017年12月13日
Comcast is a good company to work for. There are a lot of changes within the call center environment, which can be stressful to people who work there.
社風
Summary
Sales (現在は退職) –  Mansfield, MA2017年12月13日
Worked door to door, selling packages and deals for comcast, was very difficult to make money because was not paid based salary only paid off of sales that were made
社風
Good Benefits but not opportunity to move up.
Fullfilment Coordinator III (在職中) –  Sebring, FL2017年12月13日
Typical day is stressful, customer order never is what you expect always extra work.
Good learning phone, home alarm, etc.
Management not good a lot of favoritism.
Hardest part of the job for me will be working on the rain and late like to work my ten hours and go home also don't like to work on the weekend every week.
Enjoyable meet new customer, new technology and benefits.
Good benefits package.
短所
Favoritism they don't care time with company they care about their friends.
社風
Fun place to work but no job security.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Portland, OR2017年12月13日
Great place to work.

Jobs are constantly being shifted to other locations and current employyees have to reapply to the company. This is done at the upper management level.
Free lunches, great benefits
短所
Money is all that matters not employees., Jobs are constantly being sent to other locations to save money. Company loyalty means nothing.
社風
empresa com oportunidades de crescimento
técnico em auditoria (現在は退職) –  Dallas County, TX2017年12月13日
É muito bom trabalhar em um ambiente aonde se sentimos felizes e bem disposto sempre.
morar perto da empresa
morar longe da empresa
社風
Great place to start a career.
Field Technician (在職中) –  Denver, CO2017年12月12日
Great 401, health insurance, paid time off & discounted services. Hard to keep up with their number system, very physical job. No pension/severance.
長所
Company vehicle, benefits and discounted services.
短所
Everything is based on numbers and no pension.
社風
OK place to work but the pay in florida was not good
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2017年12月12日
I exceeded all sales goals, had perfect attendance and customer service and employee of the month awards, however, There was not any movement or advancement out of call center. I was given the chance to become a specialist , but it was the same job with added stress .
長所
Discounted cable tv and internet
短所
No room for advancement out of call center. call center was like a revolving door
社風
Collectively a decent place to work if you're not looking to adavnce.
Customer Service Order Entry Clerk (現在は退職) –  St. Paul, MN2017年12月12日
Working for Comcast was not a bad experience. The pay was a bit on the low side for the amount of information and systems you have to constantly re-learn. The atmosphere was comfortable & friendly!
Discounted Cable services
短所
Low pay, distant advancement options.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
not interested
Customer Service IT repair (在職中) –  White Marsh, MD2017年12月12日
find another place to work if you can...don't look for long term if you want to work and get free cable cool, if not look to work for another company. I really wasn't interested in filling out this
money is ok
短所
they expect way too much
Entertaining experience
Cable Installation Technician (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2017年12月12日
Learned lots of useful skills which will come in handy for future endeavors. Was around a few decent co-workers. The other not so much but I can't complain.
Stressful Fast Paced Environment
Communications Technician 2 (在職中) –  Houston, TX2017年12月12日
Comcast is a great company to work for because of the benefits and discounts, and paid time off, vacation days, and sick days. However, if you are a Comm Tech there it is almost impossible to progress to a higher pay grade. The company makes it really hard for the technicians and are steadily increasing terms on which a technician can progress to a higher pay grade. I would love to stay with Comcast but not as a technician. The only reason why I am leaving the company is because they currently do not have any jobs available in my degree field, if they had I would stay with this company indefinitely.
Free cable, Internet, Paid leave, Benefits
No progression as Installation Technician
社風
most enjoyable part of the job
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Chelmsford, MA2017年12月11日
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with on the night shift. It was really a great experience. I was able to learn so much about the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する