Comcastの社員レビュー

12,246 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Jackson, MS 392132018年10月13日
Great job to be at very conformed and well benefited to me. I am very pleased with the environment that I workin and would not change it unless I got a higher paying hob
社風
chain of command and the complain train
Cable Technician (現在は退職) –  Peachtree City, GA2018年10月13日
Comcast has a self service tool that allows the company to be as hands off as possible.They let you enter time for you work and set up all your own benefits, direct deposit, etc etc. the tech culture is buddy buddy as far as advancement in the company goes you need to be close with management and local supervisor. Techs in my office would gossip and complain about things that were not in there control like a customers account being overdue and not wanting to go to the job because it wasn't paid on time. Not being able to get in touch with a local manager to make a complaint about another tech or supervisor. long story short if you like working in a environment when the people you work with absolutely dread their jobs, complain and gossip all day everyday. Then a Comcast tech is the job for you. As far as the upper echelon of the company I would have no comment.
paid on time
management
A Good Company to Work For
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Washington State2018年10月13日
Positive on benefits, advancement opportunities and income opportunity. I began as a part time CSR and was promoted to the HR administrator and then offered the opportunity for an AE position
Good Bnefits
No Cons
don't want to
Customer Experience Specialist (Priority Service)3 (在職中) –  Plymouth, MA2018年10月13日
i don't want to talk about my job here it was good for awhile now i no longer feel it meets my needs that is it this is not right to make me review the company
you have a job
no room for growth
Love the people
Inbound Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月13日
Customers call to see if they can be set up cable and internet or to upgrade their current services or try to up sale customers on getting a security system.
長所
Up selling a security system is hard to do when people live in an apt.
短所
Security system was priced way to high.
Former Sales Supervisor
Sales Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Liberty Lake, WA2018年10月12日
Comcast had the worst leadership I have ever worked for.

They are catty and deceitful. They always passed the buck and never took responsibility for their actions and behaviors.

They support bullying and engage in it themselves and when someone stands up to them they conspire to make their life miserable.

Many people came from other sites to work in my site and said the other sites were amazing, so this may all just be in my site.

I resigned without any job lined up. I made the most money I had ever made at Comcast and it just was not worth it for me.
Great Wages, Great Benefits
Bad Management, Hostile work Environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun Place To Work
Systems Administrator IV (Architecture Team) (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月12日
Cool place to work, great people, benefits and salary. Love my team and co-workers. Comcast is great place to work. Don't have any regrets. Love my job.
Job
Communications Technician III (在職中) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018年10月12日
Being a Comcast communication technician is a great place to work if you just want a job. Career advancement is possible but only only comes with a 5% pay bump, so even as a senior technician youre still not making great money. Long days, hard work, and sometimes dealing with beligerant customers who hate the company and take it out on you.
Free services, quarterly bonuses
短所
Long days, working in all the elements, salary
社風
Family friendly, laid back environment
Tier 2 Technical Support (在職中) –  Charleston, SC2018年10月11日
I love working at Comcast...period! Plenty of room for advancement/ career opportunities! And the benefits and pay are highly competitive. Success depends on your efforts! Show up for work and stay productive, you'll be fine!
no advancement
Customer Service Specialist (在職中) –  Memphis, TN2018年10月11日
They are focused on numbers and not you as a person,, no matter how well you perform your job, come in everyday and on time don't get me wrong they have good benefits which is why I stayed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Excellent working environment
Headend and Data Center Technician (在職中) –  Bellevue, WA2018年10月11日
The company really cares about their employees until a certain level of advancement is met. Leadership will do their best to help improve knowledge and skill level, but once you've reached a certain career point; they seem to forget about you.
社風
If only they could get out of their own way
Ad Sales (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年10月11日
Totally mismanaged organization. They launch a new product without fully vetting only to have the sales reps take the heat when it breaks down. Metric goals are complicated; you can reach your sales goal and still be punished because the "buckets" aren't distributed correctly across categories. Managers have very little authority. Senior management has been off the street too long to give advice. Suggestion: let your best salespeople do what they do best. Don't tie them daily to a laptop inputting data that makes the company look good.
Their motto is "Comcast cares". It doesn't.
On the plus side, it's a good way to break into sales. Training is excellent with data. Use this job for a year as a stepping stone to a real job.
社風
Outside sales rep (door-to-door)
Outside Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2018年10月11日
If you are a hard worker you can definitely make a lot of money working door-to-door with Comcast. You have to be driven without being supervised on the field. Sometimes the supervisor would shadow us to review our strategy and give their feed back. The supervisors are great with leading you in the right direction and alway available/ open to help. I truly enjoyed working there but it's not the job for single moms. I worked very late hours Monday- Friday and was asked to work some weekends.
長所
Great people to work with & great pay
Hours are not flexible
culture
Telesales Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月11日
The telesales department I worked in was very opportunistic. The money is there to be made, however they protect their bottom line employees more then the leaders. Agents their make false claims about leaders they don't like and the leaders are treated guilty instead of innocent.
MONEY to be made
NO GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
Comcast
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2018年10月11日
It’s a ok place to work I’ve been there for a while, management is not really the best but some of them are great. You really have to be able to adapt to being on your own.
N/a
TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年10月11日
I loved working with the team members, they were supportive and up to task always. Fast paced environment and we were paid commission for every job completed
社風
Comcast was a great place to work.
Communication Technician (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2018年10月11日
My only legitimate complaint about my job here was some of the customer houses I had to go in. Some people have no regard for cleanliness and are not ashamed of the state of their home.
社風
At that time decent place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Danville, IL2018年10月10日
I loved my job in Danville, IL but they closed the office. No other positions to go too. Comcast now is totally different than what it was when I worked there. No set schedule, average pay, Hours are now early am to lat pm. Store/sales instead of customer serivce on accounts
Great benefits
Totally has changed.
社風
They treat contractors poorly.
Technician Level 2 (現在は退職) –  Everett, WA2018年10月10日
Management was dishonest about training and advancement opportunities. Work was often rushed with little help from co-workers who were also struggling. They encouraged competitive behavior among co-workers that created a hostile culture for techs. Supervisors would encourage techs to be dishonest with customers and encouraged price gouging and padding of jobs to meet quotas.
Free Cable, Big company, Work Truck
短所
Hostile managers, poor customer service, hostile work environment, poor scheduling practices, low wages.
Very long hours
Service Technician/Installer (現在は退職) –  Sawgrass, FL2018年10月10日
Very hard to get promoted when there's favoritism present, start at 730am get off at 900pm many times very long hours not able to spent time with family, seniority doesn't count when working there
Good benefits
短所
Very long hours, stressful.
申請されたプロフィール