Comcastの社員レビュー

11,544 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
I LIked my job
Technician (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MS2018年7月16日
Was there 18 years and never gave me a chance in promotion.
I'm the only one in it's history that made Tech & installer the same month. I'm a very honest worker and did my job right. I loved making the customer happy.
社風
Great place to work and grow in your career
Director Engineering (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2018年7月16日
Comcast was a great place to grow in my career. I would recommend it to anyone who is ready for a challenge. I was eager to go to work daily. I worked with great team members most of the time. The culture is diverse and open to everyone willing to learn and work hard. Comcast gives you opportunities to advance through OJT and formal training.
Pay and Benefits
Great Benefits
Analyst (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月16日
Comcast offer great benefits and a good culture. However, career advancement and pay could use some work. After being in the role for a couple years, you start to lose motivation because of management. It is not a long term place in my opinion
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
n/a
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Madison, MS2018年7月16日
Handles large volume of incoming telephone calls, covering full range of customer services in a prompt and professional manner, obtaining all information for resolution of transaction. Answer customer questions regarding equipment and troubleshoot calls.
社風
A company worth trying out
Customer Experience Associate CE2 (在職中) –  Connecticut2018年7月16日
Comcast is a constantly changing environment. what lacks is consistency and communication. as a csr my job profile was not fully explained to me upon application. This is a technical/ sales role. my initial training was more focused on selling the product than actually fixing it. Work place culture is based off performance metrics IE selling product, call quality which is completely fair. Management is too busy to focus on agents in need and i have seen supervisors hired who have experience in telecommunications. experienced reps are used to handle supervisor tasks with no change in compensation because supervisors are overworked and rarely i have time to assist agents. Company benefits are top notch i could not complain about it. it is environment that becomes stagnant quick and there is no focus on career advancement. I did enjoy working here but i am looking for other employment.
Benefits and bonuses
management, inconsistency
A bunch of lies
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MS2018年7月16日
Comcast wants the employees to lie to the customer and that does not set well with me. When you truly try to help people you do not have the support from your management team.
Great employee team
Sales/Customer Relations Executive (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2018年7月16日
Fun and diverse employees to work with. Great benefits come with the job as far as 401k, cable, internet , phone, home security discounts. Conmmission is paid with sales positions.
Great benefits
短所
job security can depend on sales stats and monthly quotas
Great benefits
PR (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年7月16日
Great place to work. Excellent benefits and great leadership team. I spend a long time with the company and was disappointed when my job was eliminated.
Customer service
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年7月16日
This can be a very fast paced environment with a heavy call volume. If you are able to master the right balance, you are rewarded with quarterly bonuses.
Great job to work for
Commercial Technician (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2018年7月16日
Comcast is a great company to work for! If it was possible for me to work at Comcast till i could have retired I would have. Everything from the pay to the benefits and the people make this company worth while!
Fun environment
Tech Support (現在は退職) –  Ilfov2018年7月16日
Was cool working there thanks to my workmates, but besides that, the wage wasnt too high and the there were too many restrictions. If you are not advancing to a better position within the first 6 probation months, then its bad.
長所
Big wait time between calls
No phone usage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Drama
video repair and troubleshooting (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月15日
You are required to be in office drama, If not then you are not a team player.
Good temp job but not a career.
not a good place to work
Referred to as "just reps" all the time
gym
management
competitive great company
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2018年7月15日
the hardest part of the job offering various services which change constantly and customer are not happy and my job to make them happy and make sales.
社風
Great company to work for.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, CO2018年7月14日
Comcast is a large corporation with a small company feel. With competitive pay and great benefits it's hard to beat. There is also a great variety of things to do with and for the company.
many advancement oppertunities
短所
Many strict policies that don't leave any room for gray area.
Decent Step in a career
Telecom 3rd grade tech (現在は退職) –  Arlington, VA2018年7月14日
Employees are cared for
Build relationship w/dispatch
Ensure that you are working at a safe pace and environment
Customers are priority
Metrics Matter
Benefits..., etc, pay
短所
Metrics, however if you are taught properly how to troubleshoot work you are fine.
routine work
Tier 2 Technical Support (現在は退職) –  Buena Vista, GA2018年7月14日
Most work days were routine based with some spice depending on the clientele. Was a easy to learn environment with tons of archives about products and troubleshooting methods.
extremely easy goping job
Irate customers
Good experience
Customer Loyalty/Retention Specialist (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年7月14日
Good place to build experience and your resume! Work hard, be different and definitely abide by your schedule as much as possible and you will do well here!
Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products
Direct Sales rep GBR (在職中) –  Lawrence, MA2018年7月14日
This is an Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products Comcast rewards the salespeople That work the hardest and are the most successful with a minimum of supervision and awesome training on the hi tech products & home security products too.
Excellent bonuses and benefits
短所
High pressure for the Sales staff
Great job, low pay
Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Everett, WA2018年7月14日
I loved working for Comcast. However, I didn't make any more as I did as a basic laborer in construction despite all the diverse skill sets required. Similar position for competing companies start higher and advance faster.
長所
Work environment and independence.
pay
production
Field Service Technician (在職中) –  Hillside, NJ2018年7月14日
you have to meet clients and take service calls to make the money . i really didn’t like the fact that if we don’t produce for them then we will make no money. how does a company that makes billions think that this a fair method of payment.
申請されたプロフィール