Comcastの社員レビュー

9,122 件のレビューを表示
great work place
Technician (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年12月09日
easy paced and fun to work there , pay is fair and can learn alot if you put the work in , the supervisors and upper management are really good at having their eployees backs
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017年12月09日
I have no interest in providing my personal experience with any previous employer with a third party company. It is professionally unethical to provide my opinion and it is more important what their brand says about themselves.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
great culture
Technical Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Seattle, WA2017年12月09日
Comcast is a fun atmosphere and fast paced environment which lends to the communication and entertainment aspect of the industry. Great people working together to better the customer experience.
4/10 shift
社風
Doesn't care how hard they push you.
NETWORK TECH (現在は退職) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017年12月09日
Constantly change standards. Change installer/tech metrics every quarter and refuse to offer training on how to meet standards. Since meeting metrics means a raise, very few reasonable raises given.
Cheep cable bills
短所
Lots of hours, long days, dispatch team doesn't support techs
stressful environment, high standards
Technical Support Agent (在職中) –  Lynnwood, WA2017年12月09日
would, not recommend any friend or contact to work here. Customers are too hostile at times. No time between calls to reflect. Not a lot of help at times.
free cable and internet
stressful
Courtesy services.
Customer service Sales/call Center (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2017年12月08日
its not only a job its a career, we learning new thing every day, can be overwhelming sometime but, that's what we call advancement. the
"C "at Comcast stand for "Change".

it's a family.
短所
software changes without notice sometimes
Bad management
Cable Technician (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2017年12月08日
Show up on time.
Get my route sheet.
Get my equipment.
Load up the truck.
Go to the customers house connect them with service.
Learned about the phones.
Bad management.
Co-workers are good.
Can't please the supervisor.
Complete route sheet and all customers for that day.
Great diversity
Solutions Agent (在職中) –  Liberty Lake, WA2017年12月08日
I would recommend the job to anyone looking to get good pay, Good place to work. Great benefits. Good pay. Great co-workers. Good bosses. Lots of potlucks.
Great
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fremont, CA2017年12月08日
Great job Very family friendly company. The company also offers a great variety of positive benefits that will allow gain throughout your entire family
Stress
Universal Agent (現在は退職) –  Fishers, IN2017年12月08日
The stress there is nonstop. Management complains about metrics to employees on a daily basis. And the customers primary complaint is price. Also the calls never stop.
Free Service
Constant Stress
Opinion
CAE / Inside Sales (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月08日
There is no advancement for women. Management is narrow-minded. Overall, punish the good workers for the bad, shady ones. Allowed stealing to go on for years and now the good ones pay for it.
Stressful and unfair scoring
Billing Specialist (在職中) –  Tinley Park, IL2017年12月07日
The training was more of role playing and not with the system and applications used. New hires felt they were just thrown out to the wolves. Comcast has good benefits but there's too much favoritism with management and lack of job security. The scoring is totally unreasonable.
長所
Benefits
短所
Unreasonable scoring and favoritism.
Great Benefits
Direct Sales/XSA/Technician (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月07日
This job started of great , Comcast is a great company and overall changed my life for the better. the recent change in the commission structure is the reason I am not 100% happy. The money is good and the ability to make more money is there but I would prefer to make a living with out my pockets being played with quarterly
長所
benefits, a lot of time off, possible high pay out
many pay related changes
Productive, fast pace environment
Business Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月07日
The day would start off by me going to into the office. We would have a 1 hour meeting in the morning. After that we would proceed to call all potential prospects from 8-10am. After that we would go out into the field to hold meetings and to meet new potential prospects. I learned how to run a successful sales business. The management at the job was stellar. I had great and professional co workers. The hardest part of the job would have to the lack of advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job was the grind. I loved meeting new customers and holding meetings.
長所
Great Company to work for, fast pace, benefits, commissions
career advancement
社風
i had many of challenging days with getting satisfied customers with their cable services. I learned how to satisfy clients in catering to their wants
Call Center Representative (現在は退職) –  Chesterfield, VA2017年12月07日
I worked for a third party vender hired by Comcast to set up home and businesses with cable internet and phone. Comcast taught me a lot in knowing how to install appointment for installations, taking account payments. Its a great place to lean about sales skills
長所
great experience in learning about internet
短所
cable bills to high for clients
Retail Center Sales and Service
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Ship Bottom, NJ2017年12月07日
The hardest part of this job is the ability to help customers in distress. Comcast reaps all benefits without care or responsibility to its customers.
Aggressive fast pace
Supervisor/Trainer (現在は退職) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017年12月07日
Technology is a plus must have great customer service skills. Not for the meek strong sales background a must. Must be able to be the calm during the storm. Understanding and empathy
Great people and benefits
短所
Very high stress, to much politics
社風
Exposure to many types of equipment in several scenarios
Headend Technician 2 (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2017年12月07日
Fast paced work environment most of the time. Good and knowledgeable coworkers. Exposure to many types of equipment in several scenarios. I gained a lot of knowledge.
社風
Does comcast view your needs.
Inbound sales (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2017年12月07日
I was impressed with the amount of sick pay, paid days off and benefits.
When it comes to getting paid I never has to worry.

The culture and employees are tremendously helpful and care.

Comcast is always awarding the employees and huge opportunities to win fantastic prizes and ALL four services I had with them were FREE less the box rentals.

Sadly the lower management were NOT good leaders and did not train with much knowledge. Managers do not treat people individualy
and the cut throat attitude they have is less than desireable.

HR the same. They were not honest.
pay and benifits
managers
社風
They lure you in with possible big checks
Outbound sales representative (在職中) –  Horsham, PA2017年12月06日
the culture is great, management does care about you. but it is the hardest most competitive job you'll ever have. you are expected to sell a product that is more expensive than the competition with a very bad company reputation by cold calling. and if you cant make it to a warm lead source during your ramps, start looking for a new job.

総合評価