Comcastの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 12,216 件見つかりました 12,217 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great place to grow
Regional Environmental Health & Safety Specialist (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月09日
Comcast provides excellent opportunities to grow your career through coaching and development. There is a strong culture of, "where do you want to go next and how can we help you get there?"
Growth opportunities
Vice President/General Manager (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年10月09日
Good place to work in the telecom industry. Employee group is generally focused and hard working. The benefits are strong. The size of the company offers opportunities.
Shaddy Sales Tactics - Everyones Lies
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Thornton, CO2018年10月09日
Company tells you to lie to sell. Good sells persons leave, terrible unethical persons thrive it is a terrible cutler to be a part of. Money is great, you feel terrible.
社風
My personal experience working for Comcast
Video Operations Tech III (在職中) –  Centennial, CO2018年10月09日
I have worked for Comcast going on 11 years now. As with all companies, it has it's highs and its lows. One of the perks of working for Comcast is that you get free cable and internet. You get discounts for Xfinity mobile, Xfinity home security and for home phone services. The health, Dental and vision insurance is pretty great as well. They also have arrangements with numerous companies such as Avis and Microsoft that allow you to get discounts.

I have worked in two different departments during my time here and have learned many things about team work, working under the gun, trouble shooting problems, quality versus quantity, networking, and many other things including specific skills related to each individual department.
長所
Great benefits with many other discounts
短所
Management has room for improvement
社風
Great company to work for.
Senior Specialist HR Data Management (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年10月08日
Career options are endless. They recognize that the employees are vital to their success. The most enjoyable part of the job is the tremendous teamwork. Teamwork makes the dream work.
社風
Comcast was a good company to work for however, very unstable Customer Service standards.
Level 2 Tech Support Agent (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年10月08日
Comcast provided good pay, sufficient training, good benefits. The work environment was decent but the work atmosphere was not always the best. Customer Service training and standards were not addressed enough for me, hence, Comcast was always listed as poor or in the bottom rankings in Customer Service nationwide.
Decent pay and benifits
短所
Customer service poor training and unstable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
bad place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月08日
this company is not ver employee friendly. they only care about the money. There is not much room to grow in the company either. The pay is okay if you are okay with the bare min
many possibilities
Technical Support Supervisor (在職中) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018年10月08日
there are an abundance of things to do within Comcast. They are always looking to improve and with that there is some change you must be able to handle
They are a dinosaur
Regional Channel Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月08日
Very transactional versus strategic, little regard for customers or employees and it shows in turnover in both areas. Could have been a great value oriented service provider but missed the boat and will readily be replaced by 5G
constant strain
Challanging to work for.
Communications Technician CT5 (現在は退職) –  Millersville, MD2018年10月08日
Challanging to work for but in a good way. As a technician, every job site was a puzzle and as services became more technical the puzzles became more intriguing.
長所
All materials and tools required to work are provided.
短所
Raise scaling switched to be more difficult to attain.
社風
Not a friendly place to work.
Customer Care Representative (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO 802312018年10月08日
Comcast's products and services are great. However, They do not treat their employees fairly. Some Managers do not know how to help their employees. The atmosphere feels like you are in high school. Customers hate the company so much that they treat the employees like garbage.
長所
Money, Benefits (Free Cable)
短所
Management, Call center space.
Quite Room/Tv room/pool table
Technical Support/Lead/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年10月07日
There was a day of completeness, witch I loved kept me on my toes I learn to do my job will so I could move up the pay scales hardest part of my job not getting that first call solution taken care of joyable snacks rewards.
Lunches/snacks/gift cards
短所
nothing I could think of at this moment
Great Company
Communication Technician (現在は退職) –  Homewood, IL2018年10月07日
Comcast was a good company to work for. Comcast offered great benefits and competitive pay. The days off allowed me to spend adequate time with my family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
good work place
Cable Technician/Installer (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月07日
your average work environment good people and work ethic. great benefits and perks. free cable ,internet and phone service. option to work holidays to make extra money.
benefits and co workers
社風
Comcast inside doesn't match its outside yet
Dir. Organizational Effectiveness & Engagement (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年10月07日
Comcast is a really great place to work. People are passionate and really like working there. It doesn't match their reputation. It is a good place to work, but only if you like Philly.
Comcast noc mes
NOC Tech 2 (在職中) –  Centennial, CO2018年10月06日
Great place to work and grow as a technician. There are a ton of career advancements, but I will advise getting into a development role is near impossible unless you know someone currently in that role.
社風
Diversity, exciting and always changing for the better.
Customer Associate Executive (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年10月06日
I love working at Comcast. Enjoying your coworkers always makes a job easier. The Supervisors I've had were excellent and helpful with work and what is going on in your personal life because they are a family company as well. The benefits are amazing and have never come across any other Companies that match, came close or better.
Benefits, employers and Supervisors
The occasional disgruntled Customers
Growth
Billing Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Pennsylvania2018年10月05日
My reviews here are the same as or Comcast Business. I would actually put more information here but as I said before there aren't enough words to express my gratitude for Comcast.
Growth if you are Hungry
Sometimes the long hours
Work Place
Nesting Lead (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月05日
The work place is very fast pace and demanding. You have to call accounts that are old or customers that don't want to be bothered with cable solicitation due to new age generation of technology.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Awesome and Fast Paced
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Natick, MA2018年10月05日
Comcast is a valuable place full of exciting products and or services they offer great training and an atmosphere where you can grow as fast as you push yourself
長所
great products and or services
nothing really