Comcastの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 12,216 件見つかりました 12,217 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
na
Comm Technician 4 (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年10月05日
Motivated individuals that enjoy contributing to a team, likes to be challenged, and wants to learn a new trade. Scale maintenance technician requires a broad range of skills that will be learned mostly with on the job training.
cutthroat
Technical Support Tier 2 Advanced (在職中) –  Tucson, AZ2018年10月05日
Everyone seems to be out for themselves (management included). As with all call centers there are clicks within each team and there are people that will throw you under the bus for something that they did but won't give you credit for what you have done for them or assisted them with. Overall, the company has great benefits but lacks in the communication area. When there is a system issue or outages upper management does not communicate this with the front line employees to ensure that they can assist customers better.
長所
Benefits
短所
lack of communication to front line employees
Hard Work But Great Pay
Technology Representative (在職中) –  Lake Zurich, IL2018年10月05日
The most enjoyable part of working for Comcast was talking to new people everyday and being able to win the back to Comcast. I enjoyed making the customer happy and handling all aspects of the account.
The hardest part of the job the new management taking the company in a different direction.
Great Pay and Benefits
短所
The lack of real managemant
n/a
Level 2 Customer Service Account Specialist (現在は退職) –  Madison, MS2018年10月05日
nothing to discuss, daily pay along with quarterly bonus and sales compenstation, This position was great 5 years ago, but comcast does not reconize tender employess
Team work
INSTALLER (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年10月05日
good company to work for . Everyone helped each other. if we needed help someone will come out to help you.The supervisors always kelp on a look out for people running behind
Underpaid
Outbound Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Miramar, FL2018年10月05日
I worked at the miramar location managment is horrible job security is horrible they are not college friendly so I dont recommend a college student to work there and they pay there is not valuable for the cost of living here in miami or broward
FREE FOOD AT TIMES AND FREE INTERENT AND CABLE
NO MONEY
社風
Culture of your doing it wrong
Contractor "Support.com" (在職中) –  Ringgold, GA2018年10月05日
When i tried to go out of my way to help someone, i would get poor audits. When i didnt hit something that didnt apply on the call but is rated i got bad audits. They put too much pressure to sell new line of business and make you feel bad for not pressuring customers into buying new service on every call.
Work from home
短所
Very little flexibility to think on your own
社風
Good benefits, but low pay and low advancement options
Field Technician (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月05日
It's ok, but there are other jobs that pay more and have the same or better benefits. But it also depends on which department you're in. Plus there's a consist change to your work life and whats expected of you. While the pay doesn't go up that much.
長所
Health benefits, low cable bill
短所
Low pay, not a lot of room for advancement
Great Place to Work
Customer Care Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Schaumburg, IL2018年10月04日
Overall a great place to work. The employees cared about providing great service to existing and new customers. The work was very challenging and no one day the same.
長所
Reduced prices on services to employees
High stress
社風
fun place to work gives freedom
Communication Technician 4 (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年10月04日
typical day at work consist of me getting equipment and tools from warehouse. Driving to destination in timely manner. reviewing work order with customer performing labor task using hand tools to attach cable to dwelling .hardest part of the job will be the different obstacles
meeting new people
短所
everybody is angry there service isnt working
Love this
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2018年10月04日
I absolutely loved working for this company. Best job I ever had, I wish I never left(for personal reasons). The management team was so helpful the training was amazing and everyone in that entire place was a family and made sure you were taken care of and got whatever you needed help with resolved.
pay, benefits, management, everything
A Fun and Great Work Place
Customer Retention Specialist (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年10月04日
Comcast is a fast paced Technology Company. Working at their Call Center was a fantastic opportunity and experience. Management from the bottom to the top does everything in their power to ensure we have everything we need to be successful. They will work with you through any life situation. So long as you show up and do your job, you will succeed at Comcast.
長所
Excellent company to work for.
短所
Scheduling can be hectic.
社風
An amazing company to work with
Human Resources Manager (現在は退職) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年10月04日
Comcast is an amazing organization. I could not have been happier with the corporate group and especially my friends in the West. Hard working, dedicated, and professional.
Great Organization
Supervisor, CommOps (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2018年10月04日
Fast paced environment with high stress potential, but great benefits and energetic CEO with growth motivation for the organization. Lots of opportunities to grow your career and more so if you are willing to relocate and travel.
社風
Good people and a good company
Warehouse/ Materials Rep (在職中) –  Westfield, MA 010852018年10月04日
Comcast is aa good company to work for. They are fair and offer many incentives. Comcast listens to it's employees and helps them out when they can.

Comcast is laid back as long as you do your job and help out when needed. They allow you to take classes and cross train in different departments.
社風
Fun to work with my peers
Technician IIIl (現在は退職) –  Brunswick, GA2018年10月03日
I work for Comcast for almost 20 years it was a great place to work had lotta good friends and very knowledgeable and my work from alarm systems to installing cable customers home with equipment touch as modem and cable boxes
長所
Great benefits great guy asked to work with
短所
Great benefits great guy asked to work with Long hours stressful to make numbers
Typical Day At Work
TeleSales Rep1 (在職中) –  Alpharetta, GA2018年10月03日
• Makes outbound calls to existing customers to sell products such as xFinity Internet, xFinity Voice or xFinity Video.
• Qualifies and follows up with sales leads.
• Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge, as well as the competitive posture of the Company.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of Company products/services.
• Informs customers of new services available.
• Demonstrates strong influencing skills with customers, influencing them to purchase products and services.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Great Place to work
Project Manager (在職中) –  Lebanon, PA2018年10月03日
typical work day included preparing for my day and head out to knock doors

learned self management

hardest part of the job was getting over the fear of knocking on doors

Most enjoyable part is working by myself outside
Productive and less hassle
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  National Capital Region2018年10月02日
I must say that going to work is safe because the company provide shuttle service, they allow employees to choose their schedule as long as the employees do their best at work. The management takes care of all the employees and they make sure that everyone is working at their best, they don't do spoon-feeding, the reason why employees chooses to stay, for the company helps not only me as an employee, but also the needs of my family.
Great place to work.
Customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Ocean City, MD2018年10月01日
My co workers were welcoming and made me feel right at home. My responsibility was Bill payments and equipment but they made me feel important. I wish I could have stayed and it was through the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する