Comcastの社員レビュー

11,541 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great work environment
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER III (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月13日
Some days can be intense with work and meetings and other days can be half the intensity. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with. My co workers definitely make hard days easier.
very productive
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  York, PA2018年7月13日
Working for Comcast was a great experience. Good p ay. good benefits great atmosphere excellent on going trainings. Management awesome they valued employees and treated us with respect. The teach us about good customer service.
長所
flexibility with times and lunches
no cons
Technician II NCoE Advanced Repair (現在は退職) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2018年7月13日
Great place to work and amazing group of coworkers. Benefits are outstanding and time off was very generous. Plenty of room to grow and guidance to do so.
Exceeds Expectations
Residential Field Technician (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年7月13日
Comfortable, family like environment. Upper management really cares for their employees and upper management I mean everyone from field supervisors up to CEO. Super work place to grow and learn! I truly miss it.
社風
I would NEVER tell anyone to work here
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  North Charleston, SC2018年7月13日
The Comcast collections department is horrible and the management and pay was even worse. Its stressful and you are just a number and nothing more to these people.
Competitve and Stressful
Media Sales Representative (在職中) –  Timonium, MD2018年7月13日
Working at Comcast was a very educational opportunity. The hours were extremely long some weeks and the pace was very, very fast. Tech savvy people are a must to make this job work. Teamwork is okay but sales teams are by nature very competitive.
All Paid Holidays
Stressful, long hours
Productive, Relaxed, Friendly and Supportive Workplace Environment
Operations Analyst (在職中) –  1701 JFK2018年7月13日
Monthly group activities and fun networking events, supportive and friendly management, quiet workplace with few distractions, and an overall very relaxing environment to work. All of the natural sunlight and the open concept desks help a lot. Management is very approachable and informative. Learning a lot about the telecommunications industry in meetings.
長所
open concept desks, networking events, natural sunlight, cafes, quiet room, management
短所
mostly contractors and difficult to be hired full time
Great Company to work for
Installation Tech (現在は退職) –  Englewood, CO2018年7月13日
Comcast was a great company to work for the only issue was the pay was not the greatest while the management was good and the expectation was set in your review.
work place
Technical Operations Supervisor / CT3 (在職中) –  Clarksville, TN2018年7月12日
good place to work.very good benefits. a great opportunity for growth. comcast. does a good job of helping with adoption and paying for college. they give quarterly bonuses
job Summary
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE MICHIGAN /TEXAS (在職中) –  Michigan2018年7月12日
Def a challenging field. Very stressful. Theres no such thing as work life balance...there's always something or someone that needs you. its hard to get peace of mind in high stress
Not Applicable
Senior Manager, Finance (現在は退職) –  Bothell, WA2018年7月12日
The company I worked for no longer exists. AT&T Broadband was spun off and merged with Comcast. Neither the management nor any employees that I knew work there now.
Very Stressful alot of Bennefits
Customer Account Executive/Billing (現在は退職) –  Miramar, FL2018年7月12日
I worked in customer service definitely the worst department in the company. If you can make it out of there you will enjoy the bennefits of working for this great Company
Bennefits, not too strict
Stressful customer service job
Excellent pay and benefits
Xfinity Sales Executive (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月12日
this company went out of there way to motivate and train its sales associates. it gave us the resources needed to be effective at our jobs. Discounted cable, internet, phone and security for employees
社風
Fast pace and exciting place to work
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Pearl, MS2018年7月12日
Job is a fast paced call center where you get a chance to meet many diverse individuals. Always room for improvement and new knowledge to be absorbed.
長所
great benefits, great pay, growth opportunities
短所
short breaks, numerous call reviews
社風
The object is all about the numbers you produce, if you can do it you can get hired on.
modem tester, Logistical support person (現在は退職) –  Ctdi in mt juliet2018年7月12日
My review as a temp it is a difficult position. If you work hard and get hired on by CTDI that is very good and will give you great benefits. I can be hard to get hired on. The management team there had direct control of who gets hired on.
cafeteria
短所
short breaks, you meet numbers or your fired
社風
Comcast was an OK place to work
TEST MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年7月11日
Comcast was an OK place to work and everyone was very friendly. The downside from my point of view was a bit of unrealistic work practices. I worked a full long day during normal business hours and a couple of hours in the evening in scheduled meetings with offshore resources. Everything was very high paced.
社風
Amazing benefits, atmosphere, people, everything
Frontline Billing and Repair Agent (現在は退職) –  Fort Collins, CO2018年7月11日
Comcast was the best place to have worked. Without the atmosphere they provide at the FoCo office, it would be almost impossible to take so many calls per day. We all know working in a call center, especially for a huge corporation like Comcast can be draining; because people are not calling because they're happy. The people at that center really made me excited to go to work. And when my family was hit with bad news after bad news, they worked with me. I will absolutely re-apply to Comcast and suggest working there.
長所
Courtesy services, POT, all the benefits, the amenities on site
短所
some could have been more respectful to the building/policies, not leaving cigarette butts by the doors, or wearing inappropriate clothing
社風
Free cable is all you get.
Customer Account Executive I (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年7月11日
The worse you are in terms of dictatorial behavior and hating the customer the more likely you'll be promoted to team lead or even management. Absolutely awful people.
n/a
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年7月11日
Great Company to work for, good benefits. Time management is the greatest skill needed, as meetings are constant and will be added at any time. Company listens to the employees
well its a okay job
Installer (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2018年7月11日
well you have to do ,a lot and customer don't know that when your there you only have a little time frame for the job ,they keep squeezing job on your rout and you have to keep the customers happy for 30 days and beg them not to call for any reason and just call you,and
just money