ComcastのAccount Executiveポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 1,711 件見つかりました 13,259 件のクチコミを見る
Compensation is to low
Business Account Executive (在職中) –  Norcross, GA2019年4月18日
Compensation is to low for all the work is done . Comcast need raise the compensation starting off BAE 1 45,000 to 50,000 salary then commission need stay no cap. It will be a great company to work for financial wise I hear a lot of employees complain about that .
No weekends
Need raise BAE1 45000 to 50000 a year
Skip this company
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019年4月17日
Inbound sales is a horrible job and Comcast a horrible company. In this position you answer a few dozen calls per day and sell to the people who are calling one to five products- usually four of which they don’t want.

The company sends out flyers promoting $29.99 internet and when the customers call in for it you are NOT aloud to give it to them. I know it sounds crazy but it’s true. They keep a “scorecard” of every agent and if you sell the $29.99 internet you fail the score card. Fail the scorecard and get fired. So you have to either upsell the customer- convince them that in 2019 they really need a landline phone and expensive, antiquated cable packages, or do what most of the desperate reps do.. hang up on the poor potential customers.

The commission is a joke.. but not a haha funny one.. more like a sad, hurtful.. Ok maybe “joke” isn’t the word to describe it. How about sham? That might be more accurate. The way the commission works is they only really pay you for selling huge bundles to people. All five products that no one wants (or needs). All the smaller bundles you hardly get anything for. A few dollars maybe if you are lucky. So just focus on those big sales and enjoy living the high life you're thinking right? Not so fast. Every time you answer the phone and don’t make a sale, they take money away from the sales you’ve already made. So all day long people call your number because a TV box doesn’t work, a technician hasn’t shown up, a cable power line is down, and every time you answer that phone and dont sell them, you lose that hard earned money you
  続きを読む made.

And then there is management. The only communication management has with you, despite working in the same building, on the same floor, and walking by your prison- sorry, cubical, all day is negative news. I’ve never imagined working for a company that can ceaselessly create negative news almost daily. They seemingly sit in a room all day constructing ways to doc pay, increase sales quota expectations, and find ways to get rid of current employees. They often pay thousands of dollars for referring new hires because the turn around rate is astronomical. They would rather have new employees who aren’t aware of how badly they are being exploited by the company than a work force on to their tactics.

Don’t apply to work for this company. It’s a taxi stand in an Uber economy. They promise you big things but once you’re hired it just a matter of time before you lose your mind and are walked out of their never ending revolving door.
  折りたたむ
The whole gig
Fun, forward thinking
Commercial Account Executive- Xfinity Communities (在職中) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2019年4月08日
Very innovative and forward thinking, amazing benefits and hard working culture. At times they move faster then i feel they should, but that is part of what makes them successful
Best job ever
Customer Account Executive II (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2019年4月08日
Had the job for a year now and the benefits are great. The products are great and there is no micro management you either get it or you dont and that's about it !
Customer Account Executive
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2019年4月03日
It’s hard to sell with integrity when the managers want you to bend the truth or withhold information from the customer in order to make the sale. Classroom training is entirely different from what the actual job entails and is misleading. I will say the benefits and pay are great. If you’re motivated and have a positive attitude to do what it takes to make money than I would recommend this position if not then I would seek employment elsewhere that isn’t soul sucking.
長所
Benefits
短所
Managem
Sales driven
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Morgan Hill, CA2019年4月03日
It's understandable that the company is sales driven. What's not understandable is the way management drives out the people that aren't their favorites. They have mandatory overtime--so if you have kids, you better have a good support system at home. Scheduling is horrid unless you've worked there over ten years.
awesome
Business Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, CA2019年4月02日
best company I have ever worked for. Plenty of opportunities throughout the company. Company is willing to invest back into the company and its employees.
Fun Place to Work
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2019年3月31日
Comcast-Spectacor has a fun and hard working culture. It is an exciting place to work and has fun events for their employees. They have good employee perks with Comcast cable and sporting events.
社風
Excellent Company to work for in every way
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Norcross, GA2019年3月29日
Treated with the highest respect. Always kept informed of new products and changes. Great encouragement from Management. Truly wonderful work environment!
長所
Excellent incentives to strive for
社風
I really enjoyed providing superior customer service with a 1st call resolution towards customer satisfation.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE II/INTERIM (現在は退職) –  Tinley Park, IL2019年3月28日
Productive, fun, team oriented, very customer focused very diverse company, training classes available for career advancements and growth within company.
長所
Provided food vendors weekly, Periodic visits with movie stars from popular movie networks
社風
working in groups to help each other
Customer Account Executive - Sales (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2019年3月27日
Working at COMCAST was very challenging and rewarding while working with customers on the phone can be challenging at times depending of the circumstances if their but was allowing me to grow all the time.
Discounted services
短所
Stressful at times on the phone with irate customers
社風
This job is a true nightmare
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2019年3月27日
You will be taking nonstop calls from customers who are upset because their bill went up, the equipment isn't working or because they were duped by a shady agent into buying something they didn't want and you have to answer these calls by reading a script that's supposed to make these customers buy even more services than what they already have. Of course, the only thing you will get by following this approach is to make the customers even angrier.
You will also be dealing with an insanely complicated system that nobody really knows how it works.
If you get this job you will quickly find out why Comcast is always in the top 5 list of companies with the worst customer service in the U.S.
Discount on internet
Everything else
Cutting edge products
Account Executive (在職中) –  PA2019年3月25日
A stable company with cutting edge products, offers a lot of training and the ability to earn a good living. Too many meetings do eat into the day to day responsibilities.
good company benefits
Lack of communication
社風
Amazing company to work for
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2019年3月22日
They have day 1 benefits is amazing because you are covered as soon as you start and great work/life balance.. I would definitely recommend to work there if you have the opportunity....there are lots of growth options.
Great work enviroment
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MS2019年3月22日
I liked working at Comcast. The only thing about Comcast is at the time my schedule could require shift changes. I was in school on campus. I sent my school schedule according to my first schedule. When it switched, I had to quit.
Busy work environment
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2019年3月22日
Fast paced environment to help customers calling in for services and products and also installations of Comcast services also to help customers with their problems
coworkers
management
Positive
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Liberty Lake, WA2019年3月21日
I loved it there. The company really is trying to make their customer service A TON better. Nice lunch rooms with ping pong tables and everyone is pretty friendly.
review
Account Executive (在職中) –  Noblesville, IN2019年3月19日
Comcast did not value me as a long-standing employee, I worked for Comcast for 26 years, I was placed on a pilot team called CAM, was not a friend of anyone in position, when the pilot started falling apart the supervisor returned to her previous position, other team members were able to go back to their previous positions, as for me I was being forced to be a BAE or resign, so I resigned after 36 years with nothing to sorfor it. you are told to show empathy for our external customers, but none is shown for the internal customers. I was told to resign so I can go back to customer service, but it was a lie, just as the CAM position was.
Insurance benefits
短所
No value for loyal employees
社風
Amazing Company with great perks and benefits
Business Account Executive (在職中) –  Houston, TX2019年3月18日
I love working for Comcast. A typical day starts at office or at home followed by scheduled customer meeting and/ or prospecting. I've learned so much while working for Comcast and appreciate the ongoing training provided. The hardest part of my job is finding prospect who do not have Comcast services. The most enjoyable part is helping businesses maximize their personal businesses and providing solutions that future proof themselves for future growth.
Work hard, pay less
Customer Account Executive 1, Acquistions (現在は退職) –  Fife, WA2019年3月15日
As a customer account executive you are responsible for a variety of sale and technical tasks. This position can be very stressful. Commissions are always changing to benefit the company. Standards are very high yet the rewards are not.
長所
They hire great people and offer incentives.
短所
Commission plan is always changing. Highly stressful.
申請されたプロフィール