ComcastのAccount Executiveポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,575 件見つかりました 11,492 件のレビューを見る
competitive great company
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2018年7月15日
the hardest part of the job offering various services which change constantly and customer are not happy and my job to make them happy and make sales.
job Summary
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE MICHIGAN /TEXAS (在職中) –  Michigan2018年7月12日
Def a challenging field. Very stressful. Theres no such thing as work life balance...there's always something or someone that needs you. its hard to get peace of mind in high stress
Very Stressful alot of Bennefits
Customer Account Executive/Billing (現在は退職) –  Miramar, FL2018年7月12日
I worked in customer service definitely the worst department in the company. If you can make it out of there you will enjoy the bennefits of working for this great Company
Bennefits, not too strict
Stressful customer service job
社風
Fast pace and exciting place to work
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Pearl, MS2018年7月12日
Job is a fast paced call center where you get a chance to meet many diverse individuals. Always room for improvement and new knowledge to be absorbed.
長所
great benefits, great pay, growth opportunities
短所
short breaks, numerous call reviews
社風
Free cable is all you get.
Customer Account Executive I (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年7月11日
The worse you are in terms of dictatorial behavior and hating the customer the more likely you'll be promoted to team lead or even management. Absolutely awful people.
社風
Gladiator school, grab a shield
Enterprise Account Executive (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2018年7月11日
I was there six years, I had 4 mangers, and six directors, three different VPs in that time.

Good benifits but terrible support.

lots of turn over.
The only applies to sales.
good bennies good money
no positives from management
awesome
Customer Account Executive II (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年7月09日
Great place to work for.....Many learning skills and allowing you to work on your own.... The most enjoyable part of the job was getting things straightened out for the customers.
長所
friendly and good learning skills
the shift changes
社風
good
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Voorhees, NJ2018年7月09日
As a customer service agent will answer phones and help comcast customers with their cable, phone and internet services if there is trouble and to fix them in good timing
Great company and culture
Customer Account Executive (在職中) –  Union, NJ2018年7月07日
I love this company, it has offered to me so much I now want to explore more skills sets. The only thing I wished the company would work on is making it easier for employees to apply cross functionally.
社風
Great place to work with a great environment
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, PA2018年7月06日
Comcast really understands how difficult working in a call center can be, and often offers contests and other incentives to keep the atmosphere positive.
社風
Nice company to work for, hrad to move up!
Retail Account Executive for Indirect Sales (在職中) –  Schaumburg, IL2018年7月03日
Great company, great benefits The work load is somewhat manageable ..But the opportunities to move up are very slim. Especially in the management sector.
Discounted services
短所
no upward mobility, in experienced leaders
Too much attrition
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Malden, MA2018年6月28日
If anyone plans to join customer service, make sure you stay up on medication and have thick skin. Missing work due to medical issues and expecting courtesy within the workplace are both a no go.
It was okay.
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Woodridge, IL2018年6月26日
Comcast was a nice company to work for. However, every time there is a major television event be prepared for those phone calls. The company is good the customers are the worst but i guess that why you;re able to get opportunities there.
Comcast
Account Executive (在職中) –  Sandy, UT2018年6月24日
If you have every worked at Comcast you know exactly how it is. Tough on you to meet stats. No way on moving up in the company. Say they promote from within but they always hire Supervisors from outside the company. No sense of security.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
First sales job
Residential Account Executive (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年6月22日
This sales job started off great until the company decided to terminate certain to save money, which obviously led to people being laid off. I wasn't too happy about that move on their part.
Great Benefits
A lot of favoritism
社風
Ok for the pay but it is never ending cycle
Enterprise Account Executive - MetroE Ethernet (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年6月18日
Ok for the pay but very little chance for advancement

They have normal benefits but I would look elsewhere for a career job

My son was a in the service center but was fired for not showing enough empathy when people called in complaining about their cable
Would not recommend
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年6月15日
Extremely stressful,not customer centered the customer does not matter and most employees feel like they are being paid to lie to people. I would not recommend anyone work there.
Fun place to work
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Danbury, CT 068102018年6月15日
The products that we offer at Comcast...are products that our customers are excited about. As a result it is a fun environment to work in.

Comcast empowers its employees with many tools to work with to help our customers with billing and service issues. The customer is always first at Comcast.

Not only does Comcast place a high value on its customers, but also its employees. Comcast offers great benefit packages and pay. Comcast has a Comcast University where the employee receives constant training on how to improve job and team skills.

Overall Comcast is a great place to work.
長所
Values its employees as well as its customers
comcast
Customer Account Executive/Billing (在職中) –  Miramar, FL2018年6月13日
Customer Service Account Executives are the all-around, front line customer resource, handling everything from technical questions about our products and equipment, addressing billing issues, promoting and selling new products and services
社風
Fun workplace with a Foosball table and arcade games
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2018年6月12日
Very fast paced work environment, yet very fun. The employees are what makes it so much fun.Very good benefits like 401K match and awesome Health Insurance.
申請されたプロフィール