ComcastのAccount Executiveポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,641 件見つかりました 12,246 件のレビューを見る
社風
Sales is great if you dont have a heart
Inbound Customer Account Executive (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月15日
Sales position is fine and possible to make money but not everyone does and it will have a big turnover. It is a very small base and then your money comes with commission. Have to try to get money from everyone . As much as you can even if there elderly to make any decent living.
Good Products, Good benefits
短所
Sales is to unpredictable.
A Good Company to Work For
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Washington State2018年10月13日
Positive on benefits, advancement opportunities and income opportunity. I began as a part time CSR and was promoted to the HR administrator and then offered the opportunity for an AE position
Good Bnefits
No Cons
Productive and less hassle
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  National Capital Region2018年10月02日
I must say that going to work is safe because the company provide shuttle service, they allow employees to choose their schedule as long as the employees do their best at work. The management takes care of all the employees and they make sure that everyone is working at their best, they don't do spoon-feeding, the reason why employees chooses to stay, for the company helps not only me as an employee, but also the needs of my family.
社風
great place to work and great products
Customer Account Executive-CAE (現在は退職) –  Morgan Hill, CA2018年9月30日
we had fuse ball, pinball mach the break room, Free cable at your home, Great benefits and insurance for employees. They took pride in hiring in the area where you live which I thought that was great because when you are talking to customer you as the rep. would know the area which comes in handy when there is a problem. Also you kinda know what type of houses are in this area which is good for our techs
Good Pay and Perks
Irritate Customers using foul language
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Diverse Atmosphere, Awesome Management, Fast Paced, Exciting
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Monmouth Junction, NJ2018年9月27日
Comcast provides jobs security to its employees in a business casual environment. The hardest part of the job can be the repetition of the position as the employee is answering inbound calls for the entire shift. The united workplace culture is a fine takeaway and provides the employees with great balance because every one is helpful and is part of the team. Management does a excellent job training and coaching their employees to ensure the solidity of results. Employees learn the fundamentals of customer service necessary to any customer service position that can be used over a lifetime. The facility is beautiful and each employee is proud to be a part of the team.
Fast pasted, great co-workers
Regional Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年9月26日
Good company with solid performance. Comcast Spotlight is the advertising side of Comcast. Very competitive business and requires employees to work independently.
Good income great co-workers
Fast Past, stressful
社風
One number one in media technology and customer relations
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  York, PA2018年9月24日
Answering customer calls regarding questions on one of the products they have installed, billing questions, troubleshooting issues, pricing on bulk rates and questions on our product lines. Provide outstanding customer service by deescalating calls to resolve any concerns. Talking through their concerns to build a rapport that lets the customer know I will make sure their issue is taking care of. They are my main priority.
I learn something new about how each customers perspective on any given situation is very guided by the interaction they have with Comcast.
Management is dedicated to making sure our team is trained on the latest technology and updated and versed on the latest media and entertainment products.
The workplace culture is diverse, and very open minded. Teamwork is very much a part of this company.
The hardest part of this job is not being able to meet a need. The customer is the reason we thrive. We want to be sure they are getting their needs met.
The most enjoyable part of this job is interacting and growing relationships with people from all over the world. The ability to provide the entertainment services they request and maintaining long term relations allows me to listen to more than just someones voice.
Excellent Benefits
社風
Company expects a lot out of you but pays you for it as well.
Enterprise Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年9月19日
Culture isn't what it used to be. They make it more difficult week by week to hit your numbers but closing in the walls. Not sure I'd go back there.
Comcast
Regional Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年9月17日
The culture at Comcast is one that I miss the most. Comcast truly cares about its employees and the desire to promote within. HR was always prompt to answer all my questions and concerns.
長所
Excellent company to work for
社風
Motivating,Productive,Fun place to work with option for growth
Customer Account Executive (在職中) –  Union, NJ2018年9月15日
Ive learned alot throughout my years/career at Comcast. The position i'm in allows me to interact with my internal and external customers with providing excellent customer service at a fast pace
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Productive Workplace
Account Executive (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年9月12日
At Comcast you gain the opportunity to learn and practice your craft. Comcast provides good benefits and the culture is inclusive to persons from all walks of life.
the Diversity of People -
Customer Account Executive - Sales & Collections (現在は退職) –  Fife, WA2018年9月11日
Great Place to work if you like Sales. I started in the collection department - Loved my job. Collections moved to Utah which left SALES in the call center. Sales wasn't for me but gave it a good 5 years
Comcast Care Days
The Food Trucks
社風
Good
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年9月10日
Benefits, people, hours, day to day operations

hey teach you everything

hardest part is dealing with high power customer

as well as overbooking can have a huge strain on the day

it takes an extremely long time for hiring
Great work environment
Tier 3 Sales/Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Toms River, NJ2018年9月10日
The most enjoyable part of this job was being with the people that worked there at the time and resolving customer issue in a fast and timely matter. Although I felt restrained in my current position (because I was good at it) I felt I didn't get the career advancement I needed to become better at the time.
Great Workplace
短所
Not enough recognition at the time
a typical day at work
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Harrisburg, PA2018年9月05日
Most of the day was spent answering phone calls. There were short breaks twice a day and you also had your lunch. Once per week there was a team meeting.
Call Center Customer Service
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (現在は退職) –  Huntsville, AL2018年9月01日
My job was to help customers by phone with billing inquiries, credits, provide technical information on cable TV, phone and internet services. I enjoyed my tenure at Comcast.
長所
Overtime was frequently offered.
N/A
Business Executive
Business Account Executive (在職中) –  New Jersey2018年8月31日
The company offers great benefits and 401k. B2B sales, saleforce, work bench and CSG are used daily. The company is a very strong company. The hardest part is getting the help that's needed to close business on the spot
benefits are great
support is lacking
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Pay is good as well as insurance
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Madison, MS2018年8月29日
Comcast is a good job if u can handle the day to cursing out from customers. I enjoyed the money and the fun at Comcast. The saleing part was a no go for me
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
managers did not like working there
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Tinley Park, IL2018年8月27日
When management tell you that they do not like working at Comcast then you know something is up. Managers are miserable, staff was miserable and the whole working environment was totally off. As many commercials that Comcast do, they do not pay their employees anything. Comcast pays the bare minimal to their staff, and do to the fact that you have to go out in the suburbs to get to work, meaning that you have to drive to work everyday, they do not compensated you for your travel back and forth from work. Terrible company.
nothing
anything
Fast paced, Lot of Problem Solving
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD2018年8月27日
I liked working for this company, they had a lot of incentives and benefits to keep us interested in working but in addition, had a lot of challenges as well in offering the best support to disgruntled customers
申請されたプロフィール