ComcastのAccount Executiveポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,367 件見つかりました
社風
Telecommunications environment. Good place of employment
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Springfield, IL2017年12月14日
Good working environment. You get to learned the business of telecommunications and you can have fun and make money.
Pay is good , however, with corporate America you never know when you may not have a job.
社風
most enjoyable part of the job
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Chelmsford, MA2017年12月11日
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with on the night shift. It was really a great experience. I was able to learn so much about the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Productive, fast pace environment
Business Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月07日
The day would start off by me going to into the office. We would have a 1 hour meeting in the morning. After that we would proceed to call all potential prospects from 8-10am. After that we would go out into the field to hold meetings and to meet new potential prospects. I learned how to run a successful sales business. The management at the job was stellar. I had great and professional co workers. The hardest part of the job would have to the lack of advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job was the grind. I loved meeting new customers and holding meetings.
長所
Great Company to work for, fast pace, benefits, commissions
career advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Retail Center Sales and Service
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Ship Bottom, NJ2017年12月07日
The hardest part of this job is the ability to help customers in distress. Comcast reaps all benefits without care or responsibility to its customers.
Very weak management
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Houma, LA2017年12月01日
management did not communicate very well, and there was very little follow through with commitments. It often felt like our team was given unrealistic deadlines and goals.
Colorful and challenging envir
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2017年11月27日
Comcast had a fun and serious work environment. There were sales rallies and opportunities to win wonderful things. When the call volume was very high we were expected to handle each call properly in a most efficient manner to satisfy our customers. I was extremely productive but it was always nice to be rewarded with special events and prizes that were not in our job description.
長所
great benefits and fun environment
when commission structure changed I lost more than 1, 000 by weekly
社風
Pay is rocky, great benefits
Customer Account Executive (Retention) (在職中) –  Jackson, MS2017年11月26日
I work for retention, which is a disconnection department, but we have to meet sales metrics. Pay is decent, is there was no commission I wouldn't think twice about quitting. Metrics and customer make job extremely stressful. Commission is okay, but we should make much more than we do. Benefits and cable discounts are amazing. It is a good company to work for, but there are a lot of things that could be changed to make the company better and the jon less stressful.
長所
Great benefits, time off, opportunity for advancement
短所
Commission varies, job security is not good, customer and role is stressful
My review
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Woodridge, IL2017年11月20日
It was a good company, I really don't have any other things to say. It was a good job, I did my job, got along with everyone. I was an amazing employee and they were amazing employers
Call Centers Suck
Customer Account Executive (CAE) (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2017年11月12日
Would not recommend this job to anyone due to ridiculous call center metrics. Comcast can blow chode and why do I have to keep typing no one needs 150 minimum characters geez..
No purpose
Account Executive (在職中) –  Fishers, IN2017年11月10日
there is not going to be any changes , why bother writing a review, there longer you are here the worst you treatment will become, No one cares if you survive or not , it;s all about themselves.
長所
Great manager while it last
短所
changing to new management sucks
社風
the job would change weekly stats were unrealistic
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - IP SUPPORT (現在は退職) –  White Marsh, MD2017年11月07日
the job would change weekly, every week or two the management would change the the daily roles of what and how to do your job. customers were told inconstant stories based on whom they spoke with,
Customer Account Executive (在職中) –  Newark, DE2017年11月06日
I have worked for Comcast 9.5 years as a CARE - Customer Service representative. There is a culture difference between how the CARE organization is looked upon compared to other departments in the company. For example: The way the metrics are designed set up an adversarial relationship between team leads and the agents. If an agent misses one metric out of 5 for two months in a row they are automatically on verbal warning. There is an increasing pressure to sell additional products, even to those who have been a customer for less than 60 days.

Advancement: There appears to be a bias against CARE agents. Even though it is the companies policy to interview all internaal applicants and provide feedback if a 2nd interview is not offered, in most cases this does not happen.
長所
Overall, financially well managed.
短所
Lack of advancement for those customer service rolls.
it's a call center
customer account executive (現在は退職) –  Fishers, IN2017年11月03日
If you like to be yelled out for 8 hours a day this is the perfect job for you. It was very stressful and I would not recommend it to anyone. I did love my co-workers but that is the only thing.
True corporate entity
Customer Account Executive - Retention (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, Maryland (USA)2017年11月02日
Although this is a giant corporation, they actually try to stay cutting edge......where it suits the bottom line. This is not a bad company, not in the least bit, especially if you believe in the product. The location you work at and your immediate management makes the difference in the quality of tenure.
Fair
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年11月02日
Comcast offered competitive rates, and many incentives to the crew. The hardest part of being there is trying to retain customers while trying to explain their bill and/or upsell products within a limited time frame.
Great Workplace
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MS2017年11月01日
Wonderful place to work. Although it was fast paced they had very helpful trainers to teach you everything you needed to know to be successful on the floor. Loved the competitive work environment.
worst work atmosphere
Customer Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Fife, WA2017年10月31日
shady bosses and sales agents. awful practices and slamming of products onto customers. encourages people to be essentially evil human beings and aren't ashamed of it
pay
everything- health/quality of life
Great career in cable
Account Executive II (現在は退職) –  Schaumburg, IL2017年10月29日
I enjoy my time at Comcast I've done work in the field actually installing cable boxes and I've also in door-to-door selling Comcast I have finally been able to work within a office helping people restore their cable make payments and add Services over the phone
Strict policies
good benefits and discounts
Account Executive/Sales (在職中) –  Illinois2017年10月27日
cut throat sales environment, lots of training and meetings, lack of support from management when it comes to certain issues.
Customer service is not a priority and usually pushed a side.
discounts, benefits
cut throat
Sweatshop for Sales
Customer Account Executive, Level (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2017年10月26日
Absolute nightmare to work for! Lots of pressure from management to meet goals/ standards. Multiple escalated calls per day from angry customers looking to pick a fight because that's the industry. High-stress, high-anxiety with little regard for the employee. All front-line reps are micromanaged to death. Mush, slave, mush!
Good discounts on services