ComcastのCommunication Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 472 件見つかりました 11,545 件のレビューを見る
Great job, low pay
Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Everett, WA2018年7月14日
I loved working for Comcast. However, I didn't make any more as I did as a basic laborer in construction despite all the diverse skill sets required. Similar position for competing companies start higher and advance faster.
長所
Work environment and independence.
pay
社風
Comcast really does care.
Communications Technician (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年7月14日
Comcast really takes care of their employees. As a technician they pay for all the uniforms, boots, and tools necessary to complete my job. The advancement is a numbers game based on straight forward criteria. they have great benefits and discounts. They also have raffles for large meetings and conferences. They provide a picnic/party while on the clock at least 2 times a year and also provide multiple paid parties for the employees off the job.
長所
Great benefits, great culture, ability to advance.
短所
pay as a technician, pay for advancement, numbers needed to advance.
Metric driven
Technician Comm Tech (在職中) –  Winchester, VA2018年7月07日
Too much focus on metrics, it's hurting the company more then helping. I feel money would be better spent in areas where it matters such as call center training.
good benefits
Metrics driven pay raise
Good to work for
Comcast Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年7月05日
I enjoyed working for them. They treat their employees well and give really good pay. I would recommend working for them. Employees get great benefits too.
Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年7月03日
This company offer flexible working hours and opportunity to learn and improve engineering design skills. The management team are always available to answer questions and provide feed back on your work.
社風
Able to to manage work freely
Communication Technician 2 (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年7月03日
As a communication technician, it was good to work along with a route, meeting new people, and managing my own work, but the job was physically and mentally demanding.
Learning new skills
短所
Daily schedule was not flexible due to company demands
社風
Work balance, compensation and benefits
Communications Technician II (在職中) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年6月30日
I love work Ing for Comcast however they don’t pay nearly enough to even survive. $4.00 above minimum wage doesn’t nearly get me by day by day. I’m averaging 40k a year which is 60,000.00 less than the average “low income” around the area. Tegh’s are continuing to struggle out here and Comcast doesn’t even bat a eye. Treat your lower tier employees better and maybe turnover wouldn’t be so high.
Service is free.
短所
Low payment, healthcare is mediocre, metrics are almost unachievable.
Not bad
Communications Technician III (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年6月28日
Good job all in all. Benefits are great. I'd return if given the chance. Compensation vacation and supervisors usually cool l.........................
It's Comcastic!
Communications Technician II (在職中) –  Everett, WA2018年6月25日
Its a big company, people aren't valued as employees and are always been pushed to drive for bigger results without matching that desire with and appropiate wage. You will typically only move up in the company if you know someone, and the metrics used to rank employee performance are impossible for anyone to currently achieve. I am looking forward to putting my time working for them behind me.
Dis-comfort at the company
Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2018年6月14日
Wasn't happy as a technician. Wanted to change in positions, but management only considered promoting within the departments. Enjoyed benefits, but the ability to change careers was very difficult and disappointing.
社風
Nice place to work; making strides in the right direction
Communications Technician (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年6月13日
Comcast is a nice place to work...be ready to play the game in the good ol boy network in order to promote or advance though. The company is making strides to become better, so as a tech the stress levels are low but at times it can be overwhelming to say the least.
Benefits are lovely
短所
No room for more growth to make significant money
社風
Great company to work for
Communication Technician III (在職中) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年6月12日
Comcast takes care of their employees. The overall compensation package is very generous to include competitive salary, medical, vehicle, tools, clothes, and cable services.
High stress environment
Communications Technician II (現在は退職) –  Brunswick, GA2018年6月08日
Customer satisfaction come second to job performance matrix its all about the numbers. I personally feel that they make their own customers dissatisfied because Techs are trying to get in and out as fast as possible and don't develop a relationship with customers.
Could be better
Communications Technician Level 3 (在職中) –  Canton, GA2018年6月07日
The company itself is not bad, but the pay is. The pay is nowhere near where it should be for the amount of work required to be put in. The benefits are good though.
N/a
Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年6月02日
Offered a lot of overtime and work benefits are good management not to support local communications technician, a lot of things not known within the management and staff
社風
A great heathly workplace where its easy to advance.
Communications Technician Level 4 (在職中) –  Vero Beach, FL2018年5月29日
I'm alone most of the day, unless in with customers. The benefits are great. I learn about new and upcoming technology. The culture at Comcast is team and family oriented.
Interesting
Communications Technician III (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年5月25日
I would have stayed if the pay was fair and the job wasn't stressful. I enjoyed working but the point system wasn't fair and it forced me to resign...
Network Communications Tech (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年5月22日
A typical day at Comcast was enjoyable. I learned a lot of great skills at Comcast. I think they should do a better job when choosing leaders(supervisors). Workplace culture was good. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the elements. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with some great people.
Solid career choice
Network Communications Technician (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年5月20日
Plenty of room for advancement provided you meet the required metrics, which change often. Excellent benefits and work/life balance. Great teamwork and safety-first culture.
Benefits, work/life balance
Metrics
社風
Great culture but low pay
Communications Technician 3 (現在は退職) –  San Rafael, CA2018年5月10日
Great culture low pay.Job security is good. I worked in the Sf bay area and they do not pay v you enough to live on your own plain and simple. If you are 18 fresh out of high school then it is a great job, if you live at home and don't pay rent. Benifits are great though. No complains at at about the health care. The Kaiser coverage Comcast gets its the good. I had surgery on my shoulder for $100.
長所
3 days off every week . stability. Health coverage. Other perks like dqmn near free cable.
Low pay. Wears your body down. No pension