ComcastのCommunication Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 499 件見つかりました 12,259 件のレビューを見る
Job
Communications Technician III (在職中) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018年10月12日
Being a Comcast communication technician is a great place to work if you just want a job. Career advancement is possible but only only comes with a 5% pay bump, so even as a senior technician youre still not making great money. Long days, hard work, and sometimes dealing with beligerant customers who hate the company and take it out on you.
Free services, quarterly bonuses
短所
Long days, working in all the elements, salary
社風
Comcast was a great place to work.
Communication Technician (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2018年10月11日
My only legitimate complaint about my job here was some of the customer houses I had to go in. Some people have no regard for cleanliness and are not ashamed of the state of their home.
Challanging to work for.
Communications Technician CT5 (現在は退職) –  Millersville, MD2018年10月08日
Challanging to work for but in a good way. As a technician, every job site was a puzzle and as services became more technical the puzzles became more intriguing.
長所
All materials and tools required to work are provided.
短所
Raise scaling switched to be more difficult to attain.
Great Company
Communication Technician (現在は退職) –  Homewood, IL2018年10月07日
Comcast was a good company to work for. Comcast offered great benefits and competitive pay. The days off allowed me to spend adequate time with my family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
na
Comm Technician 4 (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年10月05日
Motivated individuals that enjoy contributing to a team, likes to be challenged, and wants to learn a new trade. Scale maintenance technician requires a broad range of skills that will be learned mostly with on the job training.
社風
fun place to work gives freedom
Communication Technician 4 (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年10月04日
typical day at work consist of me getting equipment and tools from warehouse. Driving to destination in timely manner. reviewing work order with customer performing labor task using hand tools to attach cable to dwelling .hardest part of the job will be the different obstacles
meeting new people
短所
everybody is angry there service isnt working
First real job
Network Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Lanham, MD2018年9月24日
Comcast was a great place of employment for me when I was 22 and looking for just a job. They shaped me into looking for a career. I matured a lot from working at Comcast, I had a lot of great mentors and peers that provided valuable guidance to me in my younger years. Comcast put a lot of things into perspective and provided a lot of growth opportunities to me in my younger years. They provided a very competitive salary and as long as you worked for it. I became professionally mature and learned a lot of lessons that i still carry with me and repeat to others til this day!.
長所
Great benefits, competitive salary and promotional opportunities
Work life balance
社風
great company to work for
Communications Technician (在職中) –  Vancouver, WA2018年9月23日
This is a very good company with an almost family atmosphere. You will not get rich but there are alot of opportunities for advancement. It is what you make it.
Communications Technician (在職中) –  Garden City, GA2018年9月22日
Good pay, excellent benefits. Cheap cable, internet and phone services for employees. Top-notch health and dental insurance. Use of company van during work. Will challenge you every day.
長所
Benefits are top-notch. Best health insurance among all my employers.
短所
can be stressful if you let it.
Amazing
Communication Technician (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年9月13日
This company is amazing and the opportunity for growth is through the roof. This company really knows how to value its employees and motivate them to succeed in the everyday work environment
Great Pay and Benefits
Customer Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2018年9月12日
Pay and benefits are the best thing about Comcast. Management is not the worst, however, You are pushed to do a lot in a short amount of time sometimes. There are windows for work to be done and sometimes those windows do not include all the possible factors that take place in the work environment.
Fun work place
Communications Technician (在職中) –  Rolling Meadows2018年9月09日
I did enjoy working for this company because of the following I was constantly moving problems solving and I enjoy using my brain to fix complex problems on my own the feeling to me is priceless
Discounted cable
Rushed lunches
productive and customer driven
Comm Tech 4 Technician (在職中) –  Westford, MA2018年9月07日
company on leading edge of technology for the field, sufficient support from immediate management. focused on a great customer experience. good Benefit package. Technician job culture is good.
長所
home garaged co.van, good benefits, quarterly bonuses
短所
high stress, micro managed from upper leadership
Excellent Company to work for
Communications Technician (在職中) –  Lakewood, CO2018年9月07日
Comcast was great! The benefits that were offered are as good as you can get from a company and management there was great. If I didn't have to relocate to an area that didn't have Comcast I would still be employed with them.
Great Job
Communication Technician - Level 4 (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年8月30日
Working at Comcast has given me the opportunity to develop myself; take the time to grow and learn, and that was really important to me during the time in my life when I joined the company. If you have the drive and ambition, there are a ton of ways in which you can grow into a leader if that's what you want to be. I also joined a couple of the employee resource groups which offer seminars and networking events that support your professional profile. The point of my post is that this isn't a company you join and just stay stale within. They encourage your growth, but it's up to you to make it happen. Not only this - it's pretty exciting. Emplyees again get the continued education plus free cable/internet, top health care benefits and a truly balanced lifestyle - which is rarely the case within the Tech industry.
社風
Fun job with poor pay and dismissive managers
Communication Technician II (在職中) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2018年8月30日
This job is quite fun day-to-day. You get to meet new people and solve problems (eventually the problems aren’t very challenging though.)

The pay is relatively low, and management often points out what they call total compensation, as in free services and free tickets to Universal studios. I cannot purchase a car with free tickets to a theme park. I can’t even afford to make use of the tickets.

The metrics used to measure technician performance and achieve pay raises are unrealistic and the only technicians that have achieved their promotions did so when the metrics were much more forgiving. If one confused customer calls back in one month you must go another 6 months without someone calling back to get your raise.

Management is very unorganized and cannot even give you basic information like how many more days off you can take that year. There are weekly meetings that basically just give techs a chance to vent, nothing important ever changes. “Here’s a new tool to solve a problem that didn’t exist. Comcast is the best!” Okay, but what about the serious problem that we’ve been bringing up for months? “We can’t fix that, it’s part of the job, maybe this isn’t the job for you” etc.

Overall if you can wade through BS this job is fundamentally really fun and there are tons of perks of working for such a behemoth of a company, but there’s a reason they have such a high turnover rate. This seems like more of a day laborer type job than a career.
長所
Free services, good benefits, friendly coworkers, fun day-to-day
短所
Pay is low and hard to get raises, management is dismissive and hard to get in touch with
Decent
Communication Technician 4 (現在は退職) –  DeKalb, IL2018年8月30日
Good technology, poor management and customer service. The job can be challenging. The opportunities for advancement are small. Lots of politics and little in the way of employee relations.
長所
benefits
短所
management
社風
huge company with a huge share of the market
Communications Technician level 3 (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年8月29日
Big company lots of work, always busy. Room for movement within the company. No union, but I think there is a form that you can post suggestions on it.
big company
big company
Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL 606222018年8月28日
Good job with a good salary but it can be dangerous at times. Depending on the weather conditions,especially in the winter, it can make the job difficult and dangerous because of the ice, snow, and subzero temperatures.
LOVED the job!!
Tier III (Advanced) Communications Technician (現在は退職) –  Beverly, MA2018年8月27日
I miss working for Comcast every day! Had to leave to family and medical reasons. Unfortunately, it was more than a year had to leave and company policy was that I had to give up my position. Would work for them again any time or day!!
Great benefits
短所
not much! Loved the job!!
申請されたプロフィール