ComcastのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 959 件見つかりました
Great place To work
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Atlanta Georgia2017年12月15日
Comcast is a great place to work I love the benefit the atmosphere was really a great atmosphere the managers were great fun to be around good to talk to my coworkers were really cool people. How will recommend to anyone to work there Comcast's The discounts of really good with Comcast and I will feel that Comcast is one of the greatest communication television companies in the world
Great benefits good discounts
Not much over time
Great Place with Many Opportunites
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Saint Paul, MN2017年12月14日
This place is amazing. excellent paid training, they stick by you when you first get on the phones and the growth is definitely there. expect to get a promotion every six months
growth, environment
社風
I loved working for this company because I enjoyed talking to people on the phone and I was good at it.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Gary, IN2017年12月14日
I enjoyed this company because I was good at it , and I enjoyed talking to people both on the phone and in person. I did my very best and would go to other offices outside of my home office with just a phone call and the supervisor appreciated that.
Free Cable
社風
Fun place to work but no job security.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Portland, OR2017年12月13日
Great place to work.

Jobs are constantly being shifted to other locations and current employyees have to reapply to the company. This is done at the upper management level.
Free lunches, great benefits
短所
Money is all that matters not employees., Jobs are constantly being sent to other locations to save money. Company loyalty means nothing.
社風
OK place to work but the pay in florida was not good
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2017年12月12日
I exceeded all sales goals, had perfect attendance and customer service and employee of the month awards, however, There was not any movement or advancement out of call center. I was given the chance to become a specialist , but it was the same job with added stress .
長所
Discounted cable tv and internet
短所
No room for advancement out of call center. call center was like a revolving door
not interested
Customer Service IT repair (在職中) –  White Marsh, MD2017年12月12日
find another place to work if you can...don't look for long term if you want to work and get free cable cool, if not look to work for another company. I really wasn't interested in filling out this
money is ok
短所
they expect way too much
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017年12月09日
I have no interest in providing my personal experience with any previous employer with a third party company. It is professionally unethical to provide my opinion and it is more important what their brand says about themselves.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Productive and good place to work
Customer Service Rep (在職中) –  Jackson, MS2017年12月06日
Comcast is a good place to work, steady paced atmosphere , energetic call center . Allow you to help customers on a daily basis, good manager supervision
refused
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Pottstown, PA2017年12月06日
you are asking me to waste 150 characters minimum on a review that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I refuse.............................................................
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Advancement is hard
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Norcross, GA2017年12月05日
After your year is up you are free to apply to any other department with openings. Depending on who your supervisor is and/or Manager they will make it hard for you to advance within the company. It literally feels like you're in sinking sand and you cant save yourself. MOST Managers and supervisors aren't like that, but the ones i encountered have been. You can ever get a straight answer out of them and every movement is like its a secret. The pay is wayyyy to low for all of what is required of the employee. Although, they do offer GREAT benefits, Comcast can stand some tweaking and if not they are going to find themselves in bigger trouble than what they are already in. And also, if you're hired and you are asked on how you can change the dynamic of the company, dont answer they will take your suggestions and pass them off as their own and then fire you..
Not bad
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Lynnwood, WA2017年12月05日
Comcast is a good company to work for. Good benefits, decent pay, but the call center environment is awful. Liberty Lake was good, but Lynnwood is terrible.
社風
Fast paced busy sometimes stressful
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2017年12月04日
Good company to work for and employees worked as a team. High volume of calls and strict procedures and tons of training. Benefits and perks a big plus.
Great benefits
Dealing with negative customers
comcast
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Woodridge, IL2017年12月03日
Comcast is a great company to work for but not every department is a great place to be in. I would not recommend the customer service department in the Woodridge Customer service location, or the GCR but the company is great. It really does want to bring a better product to the customer to enhance their entainment experience.
長所
great benefits, free service, free lunches and quarterly bonuses.
短所
stressful, very stressful. to the point where it can affect your health.
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kingston, JM2017年11月30日
i dealt with customers having issues with activation of their products and did troubleshooting in all l areas. The days were typically very busy but I enjoyed the fast pace environment
Coworks were great
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年11月30日
Managmwnt was horrible. Unless you had a relationship with them before employment. Then being late and absence was accepted. No union therefore customers verbal and physical threats were tolerated by company. Pay is unacceptable for the work the company demands. And you are constantly being told you are replaceable.
Discount on services
High paced
Dispatcher/Customer Service (在職中) –  Puyallup, WA2017年11月29日
High paced yet very productive days. Technicians work together as a team to get the job done. Company driven for numbers and customer satisfaction. Cheerful co-workers. Great company benefits.
Free popcorn
Lack of daily breaks
社風
Will not work with sickness in family.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Knoxville, TN2017年11月28日
Management knows nothing and is little help at Asheville highway Comcast call center in Knoxville Tn! Can’t help employees and ignore questions of employees. Do not work there! Awful
Cheap cable bill
短所
Bad work place with terrible management.
Ok place to Work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Woodridge, IL2017年11月24日
Work life is the only life that you will have. The benefits are good and the morale their fluctuates. Say you can elevate concerns but rarely get address
got discount on cable
Dispatch/quota routing/Customer service (現在は退職) –  Sandy, UT2017年11月20日
computer work. helping technicians and people. changing environment. customer service over phone. helpful people. handling upset customers. nice people to work with.
people nice
stressful
horrible
Repair/ Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年11月19日
It is not worth it. From the interview process to the end it was not pleasant. If you have anxiety do not even think of working here...................
長所
benefits
短所
stressful