ComcastのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,334 件見つかりました 12,220 件のレビューを見る
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Jackson, MS 392132018年10月13日
Great job to be at very conformed and well benefited to me. I am very pleased with the environment that I workin and would not change it unless I got a higher paying hob
don't want to
Customer Experience Specialist (Priority Service)3 (在職中) –  Plymouth, MA2018年10月13日
i don't want to talk about my job here it was good for awhile now i no longer feel it meets my needs that is it this is not right to make me review the company
you have a job
no room for growth
社風
not a trusted company to work for,
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2018年10月13日
They will tell you job and department is safe from layoffs, then they the whole department, and move your job to another state.
Very poor communication.
ENPS was established to get rid of people or departments that are honest.
They do have great benefits.
no advancement
Customer Service Specialist (在職中) –  Memphis, TN2018年10月11日
They are focused on numbers and not you as a person,, no matter how well you perform your job, come in everyday and on time don't get me wrong they have good benefits which is why I stayed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Comcast
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2018年10月11日
It’s a ok place to work I’ve been there for a while, management is not really the best but some of them are great. You really have to be able to adapt to being on your own.
社風
At that time decent place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Danville, IL2018年10月10日
I loved my job in Danville, IL but they closed the office. No other positions to go too. Comcast now is totally different than what it was when I worked there. No set schedule, average pay, Hours are now early am to lat pm. Store/sales instead of customer serivce on accounts
Great benefits
Totally has changed.
Overall good job, stressful
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Harrisburg, PA2018年10月10日
Comcast is a typical corporate job with many different departments and functions. To work here an employee will have to embrace change and constant stress. Their benefits package is robust with full benefits, employee perks and discounts, 401K and stock purchase plans. There are opportunities for advancement but for the most options an employee would consider relocating and changing job functions.
長所
Benefits, pay, discounted services, job security
短所
Stress, lack of advancement opportunities
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
bad place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月08日
this company is not ver employee friendly. they only care about the money. There is not much room to grow in the company either. The pay is okay if you are okay with the bare min
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Diversity, exciting and always changing for the better.
Customer Associate Executive (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年10月06日
I love working at Comcast. Enjoying your coworkers always makes a job easier. The Supervisors I've had were excellent and helpful with work and what is going on in your personal life because they are a family company as well. The benefits are amazing and have never come across any other Companies that match, came close or better.
Benefits, employers and Supervisors
The occasional disgruntled Customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
n/a
Level 2 Customer Service Account Specialist (現在は退職) –  Madison, MS2018年10月05日
nothing to discuss, daily pay along with quarterly bonus and sales compenstation, This position was great 5 years ago, but comcast does not reconize tender employess
Love this
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Lynnwood, WA2018年10月04日
I absolutely loved working for this company. Best job I ever had, I wish I never left(for personal reasons). The management team was so helpful the training was amazing and everyone in that entire place was a family and made sure you were taken care of and got whatever you needed help with resolved.
pay, benefits, management, everything
Great place to work.
Customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Ocean City, MD2018年10月01日
My co workers were welcoming and made me feel right at home. My responsibility was Bill payments and equipment but they made me feel important. I wish I could have stayed and it was through the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Stressful place to work
Customer Service / Retention (在職中) –  Silver Spring, MD2018年10月01日
The job is a sales job. Plain and simple. And your priorities change at a drop of a hat. Also they will change your pay structure mid stream that prevents you from making a living. Their whole goal is to gouge the customer and not get fined by the FCC. They treat the workers like chattel and don't fall for the line that its a great place to work. Maybe in corporate, but not in the call centers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Productived and fun environment
Customer service representative (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN 381252018年9月30日
Productive and fun environment.
Great benefit! Will recommend anyone to work here. Great training that will prepare you with an outstanding customer service experience.
Free lunch, rewards
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
how everyday was
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Provo, UT2018年9月30日
A typical day at work is taking phone calls and working on the call floor as a floor walker, helping others with calls and answering their questions and kind of teaching them more about the systems.
I learned how to use more computer systems that they use such as Einstein and ACSR, learned how to communicate better with people.
Management there was really good, they would always help us whenever we needed it or for things that we didn't know they would help us to learn it.
The workplace is peaceful
The hardest part of the job was dealing with some of the customers that would get upset over things that were done or because they didn't get their way.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working as floor support and being able to help others.
bonus's, free lunch, PTO
Great Company
Universal Customer Services Representative (在職中) –  Liberty Lake, WA2018年9月26日
Comast has a great culture and amazing benefits. The job itself can be difficult like any job working with people, the managers they understand and assist in the chaos. Moving up in the company, however, is a tough one even if you have great skills and past experience.
Benefits, perks, pay
Advancement
社風
Like every big company it has its ups and downs
Customer Service Executive (在職中) –  Saint Paul, MN2018年9月26日
I've been with Comcast for a while now and it's been a good company to work for the most part. They tend to show favoritism for those they want to promote. Very few minorities in management positions
Great pay, great benefits
Slow moving on progressing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Fast Pace
Customer Care Associate (現在は退職) –  Miramar, FL2018年9月26日
Call center setting, inbound calls, can be emotional and mentally stressful, many incentives for additional income, flexible work schedule, full time only for call center.
Fast paced.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Horsham, PA2018年9月26日
Most times the procedures and information was not compatible with the job to be preformed. There were different systems for different areas and the documentation was not kept up to date regarding the installations for Cable TV and equipment. Telephone was okay.
Good company
run place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/SALES CONSULTANT (在職中) –  Manassas, VA2018年9月26日
It is a great place to work. All I can say is, it is a great place to work. Great products and services, including mobile phones, voice, data and video.
申請されたプロフィール