ComcastのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,248 件見つかりました 11,541 件のレビューを見る
社風
It's all in who you know
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (現在は退職) –  White Marsh, MD2018年7月20日
There is a lot of favoritism within the company. If you are outside the cliche you are unprotected. The job is constantly changing, even for the role you are hired for. The benefits, aside from the pay scale is great, the pay is undercompensated. The company has opportunity for advancement with your existing role, but it is difficult to advance beyond that role or into a leadership position can be difficult. The company culture has increased, because at one time it was highly toxic, and it felt like it was beginning to turn that way once again.
Courtesy services, benefits.
短所
Job changing at a moment, lack of communication.
Comcast
Customer Service Retention Representative (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年7月20日
Comcast was family oriented business and believed in balance. The Company allowed you to grow your career within. Benefits were top-notch. Great incentive programs to build morale in the workplace.
長所
Monthly meeting w/ catered lunch- always working to keep morale up.
短所
great expection from all thier employees - some manatory overtime
社風
Competitive and Fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Sales Consultant (在職中) –  Xfinity Store Jacksonville, FL2018年7月18日
Really enjoy the randomness of the customer issues to resolve. Being able to provide the best services make it an easy job. High turnover rate constantly having to train new people.
短所
Competitive sales environment some people learned to cheat the numbers game
Sales
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, MA2018年7月18日
I liked working there and helping customers... HOWEVER... I am not a big advocate to feeling like if I don't make a certain amount of sales then I lose my job.
employee recognition
sales
Bad Hours&Pay
Billing- Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Saint Paul, MN2018年7月18日
Comcast does not pay enough for the stressful work environment provided.. I guess they try to make it up by providing "okay" benefits.. the hours after training SUCK!
stressful
Priority Service Representative (在職中) –  Plymouth, MA2018年7月17日
stressful job for metrics
great pay
great benefits and perks
friendly and helpful coworkers
great management
not enough opportunity to advance
flexible work schedules
can work from home
社風
A company worth trying out
Customer Experience Associate CE2 (在職中) –  Connecticut2018年7月16日
Comcast is a constantly changing environment. what lacks is consistency and communication. as a csr my job profile was not fully explained to me upon application. This is a technical/ sales role. my initial training was more focused on selling the product than actually fixing it. Work place culture is based off performance metrics IE selling product, call quality which is completely fair. Management is too busy to focus on agents in need and i have seen supervisors hired who have experience in telecommunications. experienced reps are used to handle supervisor tasks with no change in compensation because supervisors are overworked and rarely i have time to assist agents. Company benefits are top notch i could not complain about it. it is environment that becomes stagnant quick and there is no focus on career advancement. I did enjoy working here but i am looking for other employment.
Benefits and bonuses
management, inconsistency
very productive
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  York, PA2018年7月13日
Working for Comcast was a great experience. Good p ay. good benefits great atmosphere excellent on going trainings. Management awesome they valued employees and treated us with respect. The teach us about good customer service.
長所
flexibility with times and lunches
no cons
社風
I would NEVER tell anyone to work here
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  North Charleston, SC2018年7月13日
The Comcast collections department is horrible and the management and pay was even worse. Its stressful and you are just a number and nothing more to these people.
社風
awesome company to work for
Technical Repair/Billing Customer Service (在職中) –  Plymouth, MA2018年7月09日
The job can sometimes can be hard but you have the support to get the job done , awesome benefits, opportunities to change schedules, ability to work from home
Highly Stressful
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月09日
Comcast is an amazing company that is consistently evolving. They really care about their customers but they seem to neglect their employees. The environment is highly stressful. With the rate that they evolve, things constantly change. Then when you learn that method they change it again. The scheduling is not flexible if you have a family. The benefits are great but for everything you do the pay is not nearly enough.
社風
I planed on retiring from Comcast but they seen diffrent
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Marion, VA2018年7月08日
Comcast is a company that eats their own young. I was there a week and was left to figure out everything on my own with no help on learning the programs and what was k and not. I worked there 4 years and with a new manager they decided they no longer needed myself or my co-worker that had been there 14 years, Very dirty company to work for never trust them!
長所
Good pay if you meet sales goals
短所
The stress of being cussed everyday has a toll on a person you can get burnt out real quick.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Makati City2018年7月08日
good people in the workplace.
its fun to talk with customers
good management
its exciting to solve problems for the customers
the hardest part of the job is the pressure they put upon you to solve their issue
社風
Teaches good customer skills and building a rapport with customers
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年7月08日
Assist customers with applying their payments and placing orders for cable, internet, phone etc., balancing receipts to batch and maintaining inventory. I learned to be a very good active listener,strong problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal, communications and relationship building skills. The hardest thing was the selling part because I am more of customer service person. The most enjoyable part was helping people solve their issues/concerns.
Benefits ie health insurance and 401K paid vacations
短所
Having to meet goals when you have no control over peoples spending
Ipacesetters
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Springfield, PA2018年7月07日
I'm not sure of what to say other than the fact that.
It was not a harmonious situation. And the management was deplorable. I'm not surprised that the company lost the contract. I'm just sorry I lost the job.
社風
Fun Place To Work, Great Health Benefits, Great 401k Plan.
Customer Service Representative 3 (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月03日
I have no complaints about comcast I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're very good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, goals I've accomplish, as a member of their organization. I do feel that the company commission structure could be more consistent instead of changing every year, which is probably my main reason for wishing to move on.
Shifs Are Very Flexible
Commission Structure Changes Every Year
Wasn't too bad
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月01日
It was a good company but the fact that I was having some complications with my pregnancy during training and had no understanding and was told that I would loose my job kinda made it a no go for me.
長所
Nice people, great trainging, massage chairs for employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
High energy enviroment
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Oak Brook, IL2018年6月30日
same daily routine the company changes their policies so often but does provide the proper training to accomidate the changes the turn over rate is extremely high i can imagine
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
stress full
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年6月29日
stress fullk place to work the money is good and so is the time off but it was like walking on egg shells working there i would not go back to work there
Xfinity mobile
Agent/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hot Springs, AR2018年6月28日
This job is very inconsistent. They don't care about the employees only making money for the company.I worked there for 3 yrs with the issue I had they didn't even take that into consideration
長所
Breaks and lunches or time off phone
短所
Inconsistency and care for there reps
申請されたプロフィール