ComcastのDirect Sales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 382 件見つかりました 12,246 件のレビューを見る
Good Company to work for
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Fort Pierce, FL2018年9月13日
Comcast is a good company to work for that provides fair pay and great benefits. I enjoyed my time working there, and only left due to a better opportunity. I would recommend the company to anyone looking for employment. Hiring process can be lengthy. . .
Opportunity
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年9月13日
Outstanding place to work. Enjoyed working there. Great training, great Management. Very good workplace culture. Customer satisfaction. Everything geared toward customer Satisfaction.
Great Brand to Sale Well Known
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年9月11日
Well Known Great Internet to Leverage Cross Selling!
Territory Management, Makes Door-To-Door Sells less appealing with higher rates.

The way to make money is to stay there after others leave and acquire their referral partners. Very hard new coming in. The experienced people will not help you. First year is the just the beginning.
長所
Well Known Great Internet to Leverage Cross Selling!
Coffee
Direct Sales (現在は退職) –  Fort Pierce, FL2018年9月08日
I have worked for Comcast Xfinity for a while and I started to like the job when the company laid off the entire Direct Sales , completely let everyone from the sales force go with a very short notice
Bonus
Very Hard Quota
社風
Great atmosphere to work in and you come across many people and customers that will impact your life for the better
Direct Sales Supervisor/Sales Coach (現在は退職) –  Malden, MA2018年9月06日
A typical day of work consists of a lot of research and hours. Thus, reviewing and tracking the sales success of each rep and ensuring I am doing my best to help them succeed.
Peers and Colleagues
the Challenges of Advancing
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Panama City, FL 324052018年9月04日
Great environment to work in and wish i could have been there longer if they had not done away with the role that I held. The hours were great and loved the work schedule of Monday-Friday and the hours were awesome.
Media
National Direct Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Salinas, CA2018年8月29日
Jobs in media change quickly, due to technological advances. During my time with Comcast, the office was located in Del Rey Oaks. It has since moved to Salinas. We had a great team and an exceptional manager.
This Company
DIRECT SALES (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年8月16日
I would never refer anyone to work for this company. They do not care about the well being of their employees. The management are not real leaders. They are just managers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Amazing opportunity to advance to management
Direct Sales Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年8月01日
Enjoyed every aspect of developing my management/leadership skills. I started in NY as a Direct sales rep, moving into a management role was very tuff at first. After the mentoring of my leadership I grew to be an amazing leader.
Horrible place to work
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年7月31日
RUN - don't work here. Micro management at its finest! Pay is terrible and they treat you like garbage. all Comcast cares about is the almighty dollar - not You, not the customers, regardless of what they say.

The place is TOXIC
NONE AT ALL
社風
Great company to work for.
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年7月29日
Great benefits and work life balance. Great training opportunities and exposure to other facets of the company. This is a world class company to work for.
Workplace Culture
Direct Sales Representative II (現在は退職) –  Largo, MD2018年7月27日
Welcome place to work with daily door to door sales, ability to meet a vast amount of different people. Never a boring day. Hard to work through inclement weather. But a good place for employment
Great Compensation! And ability to work on your own
短所
Ability to reach sales goals, with structured area given.
Direct Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年7月21日
Work hard and you will be rewarded. The company wants to see you develop, if willing to relocate you will be able to move up faster. Be open to going to other departments.
Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products
Direct Sales rep GBR (在職中) –  Lawrence, MA2018年7月14日
This is an Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products Comcast rewards the salespeople That work the hardest and are the most successful with a minimum of supervision and awesome training on the hi tech products & home security products too.
Excellent bonuses and benefits
短所
High pressure for the Sales staff
社風
Wonderful Place to work- the skies the limit!
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Dover, DE2018年7月10日
Daily Interaction with new and perspective clients attempting to upsell and to be made to feel at ease. I learned time management, goal attainment, team unity to obtain the ultimate goal which was customer satisfaction. Hardest part of the job was being away from home and family. Most enjoyable part of my job was making those around me satisfied, content and happy!
Very Hard Job
Direct Salesman (win-back sales) (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年7月02日
Door to door sales was very demanding. The position was ONLY about money. The training did not match the environment we had to sell in. You had to adapt on the fly and motivate yourself.
money
time
Great company
Comcast Direct Sales (現在は退職) –  Colorado2018年7月01日
Loved working at Comcast, but corporate changes constinatly change the environment and job descriptions. Environment and people are greatest asset to company.
Great management styles
Direct Sales Representative / Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Centennial, CO2018年6月27日
Management styles and pay scales were great. Mentoring was also beneficial.Employees depend on each other for departmental success. Managers are sometimes inexperienced, but are always seeking better ways to be coached.
Promotes from within
Education not valued
Excellent Environment
Direct Sales Professional (在職中) –  Ivyland, PA2018年6月19日
I enjoyed my time at Comcast. Great pay, great benefits, management cares, they actually take employee suggestions and apply them. The freedom is awesome, easy to work hard and succeed.
good benefits. Tough work environment
Customer Account Executive/Direct Sales Rep (在職中) –  Beaverton, OR2018年5月31日
The pay and benefits are nice. Scripted sales pitches that almost border on sounding a bit intrusive when a customer states they only wants specific service/s.The company has an alarming rate of attrition due to quota and inconsistent leadership support. My comment is specific to In bound sales and not necessarily a reflection of the company, at large
discounted services
短所
high attritiion and tough performance expectations
申請されたプロフィール