ComcastのDirect Sales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 368 件見つかりました 11,529 件のレビューを見る
Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products
Direct Sales rep GBR (在職中) –  Lawrence, MA2018年7月14日
This is an Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products Comcast rewards the salespeople That work the hardest and are the most successful with a minimum of supervision and awesome training on the hi tech products & home security products too.
Excellent bonuses and benefits
短所
High pressure for the Sales staff
社風
Wonderful Place to work- the skies the limit!
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Dover, DE2018年7月10日
Daily Interaction with new and perspective clients attempting to upsell and to be made to feel at ease. I learned time management, goal attainment, team unity to obtain the ultimate goal which was customer satisfaction. Hardest part of the job was being away from home and family. Most enjoyable part of my job was making those around me satisfied, content and happy!
Very Hard Job
Direct Salesman (win-back sales) (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年7月02日
Door to door sales was very demanding. The position was ONLY about money. The training did not match the environment we had to sell in. You had to adapt on the fly and motivate yourself.
money
time
Great company
Comcast Direct Sales (現在は退職) –  Colorado2018年7月01日
Loved working at Comcast, but corporate changes constinatly change the environment and job descriptions. Environment and people are greatest asset to company.
Great management styles
Direct Sales Representative / Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Centennial, CO2018年6月27日
Management styles and pay scales were great. Mentoring was also beneficial.Employees depend on each other for departmental success. Managers are sometimes inexperienced, but are always seeking better ways to be coached.
Promotes from within
Education not valued
Excellent Environment
Direct Sales Professional (在職中) –  Ivyland, PA2018年6月19日
I enjoyed my time at Comcast. Great pay, great benefits, management cares, they actually take employee suggestions and apply them. The freedom is awesome, easy to work hard and succeed.
good benefits. Tough work environment
Customer Account Executive/Direct Sales Rep (在職中) –  Beaverton, OR2018年5月31日
The pay and benefits are nice. Scripted sales pitches that almost border on sounding a bit intrusive when a customer states they only wants specific service/s.The company has an alarming rate of attrition due to quota and inconsistent leadership support. My comment is specific to In bound sales and not necessarily a reflection of the company, at large
discounted services
短所
high attritiion and tough performance expectations
laid off
Direct Sales Agent (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年5月17日
they let go over 300 employees without any warning...showing that most any position can be eliminated without any concern for there staff in todays world
Nothing special.
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2018年5月16日
Working at Comcast had its pro's and con's. The micro management was over the top. I understand wanting to stay on top of how productive your sales team are, but in my opinion the management team needed to spend more time training and less time placing their thumbs squarely on the backs of the most productive reps. I believe the high turn over rate of the sales representative was a direct reflection of this management style.
長所
Professional environment, good benefits package.
短所
Extremely complicated commission structure, micro-managed
Direct sales rep.
Direct Sales Account Executive / Manager (在職中) –  Alpharetta, GA2018年5月13日
Conduct morning meeting, train new reps in the field. Produce new business. Perform sales presentations in the field, and in the office, Provide superior customer service. The hardest part about working with Comcast was cleaning up behind there customer service errors. We crated our own work place culture because we were outside sales reps, we managed our own time and work schedule. I was also responsible tor organizing team non work related events. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in the field with new reps, meeting new customer and generating new business.
Made good money
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Merrillville, IN2018年5月08日
Made good money while sales were available. Good sales experience. Upped my technology experience. Communicated and met with people from all walks of life. I had many classes to update product knowledge
Made good money
短所
Worked outside in all kinds of weather
社風
Great company culture and work atmosphere
DIRECT SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年5月06日
As a sales rep my work day consisted of generating new customers, as well as addressing concerns, and upgrading services of existing customers. Conducting most of business inside peoples homes taught me a lot about people! The workplace environment was friendly, and everyone was committed to success. The most difficult part of the job was working in extreme weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them resolve their concerns.
Direct Sales Suprvisor
Supervisor, Direct Sales (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年5月04日
Great company, especially here in Philadelphia, but some Management is still in the stone age. IE two finger typing, unable to learn new technology and tools rolled out. Burden falls on Supervisory staff
good benefits
短所
below market rate comp package
Good Company
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018年4月18日
Great company to work for with tons of upside. You can easily start from the bottom and work your way up to the top. One of the largest cable companies in the US
Room for Advancement
Off hours
Comcast come fast
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年4月08日
Exciting place to work, great services, good support, terrible instalers, worses mid level management, nauseating supervisors. You have to suffer to do your job in a clean honorable way.
長所
Benefits
短所
middle management and suoervisors
Direct Sales Order Entry Lead (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2018年4月07日
Great place to work. face paced Call center environment. Everybody is very friendly. Career advancement and everything with that company. I would recommend it to anyone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great work-based Company
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2018年4月05日
Huge opportunity for $$$. Hidden gold mine as long as you are good at it. Flexible schedule. As long as you are making money they do not care too much about how you spend your time
ok company
Direct Sales Order Entry Representative (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年4月04日
very fast paced work environment, always full time work, family work environment, room for advancement, Company is competitive and constantly growing.
社風
productive and fun place to work
Outdoor Direct Sales Rep (level 3 Mentor) (現在は退職) –  Chamblee, GA2018年4月02日
On a daily I would spend time with my coworkers and management in meeting for the first half, Just to prepare for the day, Grab materials and pick our territories. we ate lunch as a unit and worked as a unit. If someone was done, we were there to pick each other up. There is growth for advancement but you have to put in the time and work. Benefits and discounts are also a plus when it comes to having a family.
社風
Big promise big let down
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年3月29日
the stars have to align for payment to be rendered. the unfortunate cancel/rekey nature of the company lends itself to cut throat employees greedily stealing from each other and a management team inadequate to remedy the situation
申請されたプロフィール