ComcastのDirect Sales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 291 件見つかりました
社風
A place where you are allowed to set your incomem and growth
Direct Sales (現在は退職) –  Fort Pierce, FL2017年12月15日
Great place to work. Anyone with a desire to grow and have fun helping customers this is a good place for you. If you get a chance to work for this company go for it
社風
Great work environment overall, but
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Lake Zurich, IL 600472017年12月14日
Loved working there, but one big issue is how hard it was to get the company to cover the cost of solicitor’s permits for each area you’d be selling in.
長所
Great benefits, good pay with limitless commission, intensive training
短所
Hard to get the company to cover soliciting permits, so you basically have to perform illegal acts every day at work, and if you get fined/arrested they won’t help you.
Position was eliminated
Direct Sales Professional (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2017年12月13日
No job security nor sympathy from corporate. The direct sales department was closed down two weeks before Christmas without warning. More than 100 people lost their jobs.
Pay
Security
Great Benefits
Direct Sales/XSA/Technician (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月07日
This job started of great , Comcast is a great company and overall changed my life for the better. the recent change in the commission structure is the reason I am not 100% happy. The money is good and the ability to make more money is there but I would prefer to make a living with out my pockets being played with quarterly
長所
benefits, a lot of time off, possible high pay out
many pay related changes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Very fast-paced enviroment and very competitive for nothing.
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Alpharetta, GA 300222017年12月01日
Time definitely soared by while working at Comcast but the stress that was involved was kind of to much for me. Tying it with what I already had going on at home was mind-blowing.
Energetic Enviroment
短所
Too competitive in the wrong way
社風
Productive and well paid sales job
Direct sales (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年11月30日
It was a fun, every day was exciting to go on knock on doors in the city of Chicago to get new customers.
I learned few sales courses and that helped me a lot for this job.
the workplace it was like we were all a family.
hardest part was every end of the month you start with new quota.
Most enjoyable for me was always over delivered on my sales and got numerous company and money rewards.
長所
free lunches free tickets to sport games
社風
good and bad certainly not ideal
Direct Sales (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2017年11月25日
positively-one of a few organizations that you can get employed and start, without a $100000 4 year degree, and with effort, conscientious career minded approach, create a comfortable middle class income. Which is huge in this economy
This and the quality of the products/services are best in breed.

negatively (*and I have worked at many large organizations over the years) the MOST thankless position you could ever experience. You will feel used and abused, many times over.

huge rift between management and labor.

middle mgmnt, labor or trench workers, have no ability to effect change, or create inclusive culture...brutal treatment of worker staff

This is an operations organizations, not a sales organizations, (monopolistic strategies, with no regard for how it affects customers or worker staff)
Comcast
Direct Sales rep (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年11月21日
Comcast over all is a great place to work. Nothing of course is perfect but over all a great place to work, and they really pay well compared to others
great commissions
customer service issues
社風
World-class communications and information company
Manager of Field Sales, Communities Direct Sales (現在は退職) –  800 Rahway Ave, Union, NJ2017年11月14日
I had responsibility to meet challenging goals and impact employees lives. I was encouraged to lead employees and delight customers. I learned about leadership. I learned to focus on employee's personal goals and help them achieve their personal goals through meeting company objectives.

The working culture was dynamic and changing. It was a large company culture with many layers of management and a lot of employees.

The hardest part of the job was communications.

The most enjoyable was being part of so much innovation.
長所
Free cable, internet, phone and home security
短所
Too large; not enough feedback
really helping
Direct sales (現在は退職) –  Manassas, VA2017年11月09日
This is a company that is really helping people every single day and it's exciting to be part of it. Management is firmly committed to helping persons served and employees to do their best.
Fun place
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年10月19日
Enjoyed working for Comcast, in a sales position there is always going to be some pressure on metrics, however this company made sure to help out those that needed it and was also a great place for those that thrived. There were always fun incentives and the people (coworkers and management) were a blast to be around.
challenging but fair
Direct Sales Rep (在職中) –  Kokomo, IN2017年9月29日
if you can make the numbers its a great company to work for. the pay and benefits are great if you can reach given goals. better the numbers the less the stress.
長所
great environment to work in
短所
management can stress you out
Great job, tough conditions
XFINITY DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2017年9月13日
It's a great opportunity to make a lot of money. Odd hours and the required field times, brings challenges to work/life balance.Work in the suburbs and stay away from Chicago, the taxes make sales difficult.
社風
This is a great place to work but not for everyone
Direct Sales Associate (在職中) –  Lafayette, IN2017年9月12日
Comcast is a great place to work. The only downside is if you are in direct sales. Because of the bad image that the company has as a whole no customer wants to talk with you. You literally have to hustle and manipulate customers to get then to buy. If you can do this and are willing to tell some little lies (like we fixed those issues when in reality they hadnt) to potential customers then you will go far and be paid extremely well. All I have to say is this job is not for everyone.
Pay and time off
短所
Company image with the public
社風
If you are a DSR, must be able to walk for long hours rain or shine.
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2017年9月12日
Must be willing to walk long hours daily. Must be self motivated, must be willing to work long hours or event to meet your weekly quota. If you don't meet your quota, then you will not have a pay check.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
The money was good as sales rep. but management work environment was bad.
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2017年9月08日
Money was great. benefits was nice. everything else not so good. I was under a quota system so you had to produce or get fired. stressful @ times but compensation was great @ the time. now that they got rid of the door to door program. the money's not there anymore , since most sales are happening within stores now like walmart and BJ's infinity stores and of course via call center.
money and benefits
management not loyal.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
A lot of working hours
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2017年8月31日
I did a lot of Walking knocking and talking but it was well worth it wish they still had the position. All day every day I worked this position. Direct sales was a challenging job but fun for sure.
money flexability
24hr a day job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great prizes, and co-worker
Direct Sales Consultant (現在は退職) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2017年8月17日
Great managers, that listens, supportive, and allowed creative ways of selling.To encourage high volumes of sales each month, they would hold contests, that made you want to top your best months.

They utilized a few of my suggestions such as monthly contest, and a catalog to select great prizes from.
This is for risk takers
Direct Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Berlin, NJ2017年8月14日
While I enjoyed the opportunity in meeting previous and new clientele, driving my own vehicle was problematic. In smaller townships, the police questioned the legitimacy of my position as it was not a COMCAST vehicle.
Great Experience
Direct Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Union, NJ2017年8月08日
Comcast gave me the experience and confidence that one would need in a sales role. Working for such a company puts you in the fore front of technology, this give you all the tools you will need to succeed at your job.
長所
Great encouraging group I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
短所
My time their was so brief.

総合評価