ComcastのSales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 375 件見つかりました 12,211 件のレビューを見る
社風
If only they could get out of their own way
Ad Sales (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年10月11日
Totally mismanaged organization. They launch a new product without fully vetting only to have the sales reps take the heat when it breaks down. Metric goals are complicated; you can reach your sales goal and still be punished because the "buckets" aren't distributed correctly across categories. Managers have very little authority. Senior management has been off the street too long to give advice. Suggestion: let your best salespeople do what they do best. Don't tie them daily to a laptop inputting data that makes the company look good.
Their motto is "Comcast cares". It doesn't.
On the plus side, it's a good way to break into sales. Training is excellent with data. Use this job for a year as a stepping stone to a real job.
Awesome and Fast Paced
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Natick, MA2018年10月05日
Comcast is a valuable place full of exciting products and or services they offer great training and an atmosphere where you can grow as fast as you push yourself
長所
great products and or services
nothing really
great place to work
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  New Jersey2018年10月01日
I really enjoyed working at Comcast i've been trying to get back int the company for a couple years now I worked at the front counter in Manahawkin NJ an then moved to a win back rep door to door out of toms river NJ I would love to be a win back rep once again. I must say I did very well I won awards a trophie gift cards ipad etc I was always one of the top sales reps. I left the company due to an injured foot. Im really hoping I can get back into Comcast or a company that's is almost the same.
health care, 401k vacations, sick days and holidays off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Best Company Ever
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月28日
I loved working for Comcast I hate that they laid us off but I would work that company anytime they call me back. The benefits are the best that I have seen. Free Cable,home phone,internet and home security. The 401k is dollar for dollar match and all the other perks are just great. I can not say anything bad about this company.
長所
Good Money, 401k, discount cable, hone phone, ho, e security and internet.
短所
Sales Rep hours leave no room for Family Life but I loved it anyway. The hours are 2-8 M-F
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
fun job but very stressful
Sales representative (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2018年9月26日
Comcast is a great company with very good benefits. Unfortunately most calls aren't call related to selling which makes it difficult to meet metric goals.
長所
great benefits fun laid back culture
stressful
社風
Great Environment and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Hudson, NH2018年9月26日
Comcast provides employees with all the tools needed to perform their duties and ongoing training. this is an ever changing environment and you need to be flexible with ongoing changes. The atmosphere of diversity is fantastic. They reward their employees for the hard work that they put in. Contests and fun environment and opportunity for growth.
Great Incentives
Workplace
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年9月18日
In the beginning it was amazing to work for Comcast. When the company started to add more services it was no longer about helping the customer it was more about sell sell sell.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Comcast
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Miramar, FL2018年9月14日
It's a great place to work with an awesome culture. The pay is awesome ! I would tell anyone to apply for this job. We also get free services for cable
can't find none
the money is great
社風
Great company. Great benefits.
In-bound sales (現在は退職) –  Oak Brook, IL2018年9月14日
Great company to work for with great benefits. Nice workplace culture. Fun people to work with. I met some great people at this position. Unfortunately the closed down their center.
社風
Fun place to work, great benefits.
Sales/Customer Retention (現在は退職) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018年9月05日
Comcast treats their employees well. The benefits are very good. Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k match. Also tuition reimbursement and flex spending are offered. Free cable and internet for employees.
Comcast
Sales Representative (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2018年8月26日
They are trying to become customer focused, but don’t show that they are. Poor communication with rules and regulations between management. The culture amongst employees was great! Management does show favoritism here and will not admit to it but watch their actions. For what is being dealt with from Comcast previous customers and their experiences representatives should be paid more but it seems the company doesn’t care about that.
長所
Benefits
短所
Salary
Direct Sale
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年8月03日
Comcast has been great company overall to work for but it currently operate under analytic approach to management. Compensation over employees concerns or consideration is preferred.
Competitve and Stressful
Media Sales Representative (在職中) –  Timonium, MD2018年7月13日
Working at Comcast was a very educational opportunity. The hours were extremely long some weeks and the pace was very, very fast. Tech savvy people are a must to make this job work. Teamwork is okay but sales teams are by nature very competitive.
All Paid Holidays
Stressful, long hours
No Opportunities. Broken promises
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月08日
Will tell you one thing and do something totally different.This was an outside sales position. No help from Mgmt. Never their when you need them.(MIA)
N/A
短所
Not a good experience it is very dangerous knocking on doors.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年7月02日
I enjoyed working for the company. I was laid off which during the time their was alot of layoffs. I would recommend comcast for intellectual growth and to grow in the company because there is opportunity for growth within the company.
A learning experience
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Plymouth Meeting2018年7月02日
Wonderful company to work for.And they do reward for hard work with concert tickets,new clothing & recognition.The culture is amazing & you really want to do your best.
Just a great company
短所
if you don't like working outdoors
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
A Nice Place To Work That Stresses Teamwork.
MDU and SFU Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年6月27日
Typical Days Work Consist Of Going Door To Door Selling Communication Products To Customers. Also Include Writing Up Sales Reports To Solve Customer Problems And Satisfy Customers Needs.
Good Place To Work To Get Income and Commissions
短所
You Have To Work In All Sorts Of Weather.
Great Learning Experience
Private Sales Representative (在職中) –  Livonia, MI2018年6月23日
I had a great experience with this company. Going door to door speaking to new people everyday was a great experience in both accepting rejection and gaining more customer service experience.
Great Job
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年6月22日
This is a fast paced, very competitive position. Great incentives, nice managers that are very helpful. It is goal driven and focused. Great place to work for!!!
Comcast was great
XFINITY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Venice, FL2018年6月19日
Pretty good while it lasted. Was laid off in December 2017. Always had weekends off. Holidays off. Great pay and benefits. PTO was great 22 days per year. People were great to work with.
申請されたプロフィール