Compass Groupの社員レビュー

2,128 件のレビューを表示
Worst job ever
Catering Associate (現在は退職) –  Illinois2017年12月09日
Seriously underpaid. Terrible work environment everyone just talks bad about each other behind everyone’s backs. Patients don’t even want someone coming in their room. You work 12 hours a day but you’re there for 13 so if you work consecutive days in a row you don’t have time for anything in your personal life.
Found a new job
短所
Pay, coworkers, stress level, work load
社風
Not a good place to work at all!!! I wouldn't recommend nobody to work here even if they needed a job. Management is the worst!
Route Driver (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2017年12月09日
Not a good company to work for! The worse company to work for actually. I wouldn't recommend this job to no one not even my worst enemy. Management, Management, Management that's all I need to say. Absolutely the worst! The only thing good about this job is going home. I really dont think that this company is going to survive long because of how they treat their employees.
On your on...I guess
社風
Poor company, no customer or employee concern
Suprvisor/Senior Cook (在職中) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2017年12月09日
Managers focus is on money. NO concern for customer satisfaction or employee satisfaction. HR does not provide support. Over 1 hold on phone and no email responses.
長所
not a good company over, just do your job
短所
no concern for customer satisfation or employee satisfaction
社風
I wasn't told I would be the main dishwasher
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Gladwin Schools2017年12月08日
I thought I would be doing food service, as the ad stated. I did very little food service and did major dishes and pan washing. It was very hard, back breaking work. I feel that they should put in the ad that more than half of your work load is Dish Washer!
長所
Got to work with the kids
短所
washing huge pans in huge sinks
社風
groupe encourageant les talents de toutes origines
Executive Chef (在職中) –  Gamba2017年12月06日
Travailler pour compass dans deux pays différents m'a permis d’acquérir une extraordinaire expérience et découvrir un monde de saveurs, j'ai pu participer au concour master chef en Afrique de sud organisé par compass ou j'ai eu le meilleur prix HSE et décrocher la troisième marche du podium dans le classement général je souhaite avoir la possibilité de découvrir et travailler dans d'autre pays ou opère Compass
長所
grande expérience, énergie, créativité, passion
Précipitation par moments
Fun place but no growth
Cashier (Full-time) (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月05日
It was a great place to work at. Mon-Fri, no weekends and latest that you're there is 7pm if you're the closer that day. Managers were nice and cool but weren't the best at managing. They focused more on having fun. Hence why I said no growth. But other than that, it was a nice experience.
Schedule
短所
Little pay for the amount of work
Drama and favoritism
Employee (現在は退職) –  League City, TX2017年12月05日
Don’t do it! Horrible management. Unorganized and full of drama, favoritism and back stabbing. Too much work and never enough people to do it. They promise the residents 5 star service but never want to hire enough people to do it. You are constantly overwhelmed with work and the raises are pennies not dollars. They do not care about the employees or the residents, only the bottom dollar. There is no one on Management staff you can confide in or trust. Worst place I’ve ever worked.
The residents are sweet
短所
Too much work, always understaffed, favoritism, drama, no one knows how to do their job
fun
Food Service Contractor (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月05日
Great place
to to work if you are interested in food.you can grow and learn just remain confident and be strong in your decisions and excel. this place can be grat for cooks in the making.
competetive school dining
DIRECTOR OF DINING (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月05日
Overall a good place to work No real room for advancing unless contracts for new school districts were received. Hiring stay at home parents and grandparents.
長所
quality of life type of job, no weekends, rarely any nights
no room for advance, 7 years in same position, more lateral moves than anything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good
Costa Coffee Barista (現在は退職) –  Derby, Derbyshire2017年12月05日
Its a good workplace very welcoming staff it just sadly wasn't for me or what I needed but is definitely a job for someone who's looking into retail :))!
Very Fun Workplace
SERVER (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月04日
I loved working for compass group. I hope to find a better job in my field ging forth with my life. Its a very great atmosphere. Ienjoyed taking care of customers in such a high volume area.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
work and environment
Catering (現在は退職) –  Dunedin City, Otago2017年12月04日
come to work with handover ready to start, Must be dressed appropriately and uniform standard , neat and tidy. i learned to never be afraid to ask if not sure of anything. Management were very helpful and caring , always took care of staff and are very understanding. There is never an "i" in TEAM , when one falls we all fall together but we are always there to pick each other up. Hardest part of the job is the beginning but once you get the hang of it you will be fine. The best part of the job is making new friends and having your TEAM there to support you.
Fun and Fast paced work
Graduate Student Assistant (現在は退職) –  Hoboken, NJ2017年12月02日
I loved it when I worked part time at Compass Group. Managers were friendly and at the same time they want to keep the work perfect. They will help us with our work when we asked them. other workers are also friendly and when we ask for help they will.
Free lunches
Terrible work environment
Unit Director (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年12月02日
Compass Group had a terrible work environment. There was tons of favoritism and also harassment. I was pushed out after I had surgery and returned to work. Upper management made decisions that made no sense and treated workers and lower management very unfairly. They chose to advance the workers who agreed with them, even if the didn't work very mush or have good ideas.
I can't think of any.
Terribel workplace culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
N/a
Dietary Aide (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2017年12月02日
A good company to work if you love working wit elderly people.
They work good with your school schedule
They always recognize a hard and fast worker that is always on time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Good company at all levels
Administrator (現在は退職) –  Bnp paribas London2017年12月02日
It's a good company to work for as it is the biggest catering company in the world so there are many possibilities to climb up the ladder
Big company
Many employees
社風
A great place to hone ones customer service skills
Housing Associate & Flight Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Fort McKay, AB2017年12月01日
A wonderful place to work that taught me skills I will keep with me for the rest of my life.

I learned how to deescalate situations, how to create excel formulas to facilitate my own job and how to create a strong team dynamic.
社風
If you like working with people and helping others it's a great job.
Patient Care Specialist (現在は退職) –  Fort Smith, AR2017年12月01日
I liked the job but the management was horrible. Don't get me wrong my immediate supervisor was amazing, but the manager was horrible. I would still be there if it wasn't for her.
friendly co workers
短所
shift work, no holidays off, management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Fast paced and productive
Environmental Services (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月01日
You have to be very efficient and dedicated while filling that particular position for that job. Being on time and ready to work with no excuses is needed as well as being respectful to everyone despite the way they treat you.
Daily Meetings
Short Breaks
Reviw Summary
Barista and Front of House Lead (現在は退職) –  Redmond, WA2017年12月01日
Nice place to work. Day shifts, Monday through Friday. Lots of advancement opportunities. Free lunch or breakfast, you can choose one. All the free soda and juice you can drink.

総合評価