Compass Groupの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,509 件見つかりました 3,510 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (在職中) –  Troutdale, OR2018年11月15日
Good work environment, not stressful, and not many coworkers around to cause drama. employees are very well appreciated and no heavy work loads. I would recommend it.
good work environment
not many
No comment
GM Chef/Manager Corporate (現在は退職) –  Apopka, FL 327032018年11月15日
I was not with this Company to give a thorough review. There benefits are good. I do not think they helped to place me when they shut down the Café I ran.
muy buena
todero (現在は退職) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2018年11月15日
Es una empresa muy cumplida deberían tener aa los empleados con un contrato pa terminó indefinido.
Porque cuando menos piensas o lo esperas te dicen que se te acabó el contrato.
sin importar que fuiste un buen empleado sin tachas y con espíritu de cuerpo y compromiso.
bueno
短所
la forma de acabar tu contrato
Stay away
Tradesman (在職中) –  College Station, TX2018年11月14日
This place is terrible. Management doesn't know what they are doing and blame every issue on their staff. The pay is low and the benefits are terrible.
low pay, toxic culture
社風
I never seen so little power go to a managers head
Float cook (現在は退職) –  Portland maine2018年11月14日
I was a float cook they wil screw u anyway they can if your more qualfied then the chef manager they do what it takes to get u to leave stay away run fast
Schedule
Everything else
Buen trabajo
Housekeeping (在職中) –  Moline, IL2018年11月14日
Buen trabajo. Buena aseguranza. Buen sueldo y buen trabajo
Utility worker
Prep Cook and Line Cook (現在は退職) –  United States2018年11月13日
Dont be a utility worker at the cafe for compass group on 141 security drive in Winchester va. Theyll treat you bad. Utility and cross trainer for 10.00 bucks no good
Breakfast, lunch and benefits
Poor management
Compass Group Review
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS, Food & Beverage (在職中) –  West Coast2018年11月13日
Compass Group NDA is the number 1 Foodservice Company worldwide.
They have an inclusive and growth culture and perform in multiple sectors of the industry ( higher education, B&I, Sports, Healthcare etc.) There are always opportunities for advancement and growth. Being dedicated and doing "your best" is what the company rewards and values.
社風
District Manager is old school. . Too far behind the times and lacks ability to manage fairly, does not know how to use MS Office.
Accounting Manager (現在は退職) –  Michigan2018年11月12日
Poor leadership and communication, click of employees band together and work against all other emoloyees. DGM plays favorites. Employees lie, cheat and steal from the company. Warehouse workers are treated very unfairly and have the lowest pay. There is no accountability for anyone.
長所
Great finance manager for a supervisor, benifits
短所
Ego maniac for a district manager, DGM lacks leadership, Management break policy and steal from the company, Longterm office person has a nasty disposition, She is rude and insubordinate, SHE IS TERRIBLY obnoxious and lies to get others fired.
Great place
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Durham, NC2018年11月12日
Compass group is a clean company with great morals. They offer their employees fair wages and a chance to advance. I sincerely enjoyed my time with this company.
Just poor!
Bar Supervisor/Manager (在職中) –  Hampshire2018年11月12日
Very poor managment with very bad leadership skills.
Forcing people to sign a 50 week year contract.
Never had any real training just hopless online training which is a joke.
Never had a development review.
No encourgament or praise from company direct.
Was put in supervisor role and had no training help in setting prices finding competent staff. Not had anyone highter ask me how im getting on.
Site manager was promoted to area manager. (bet hes been getting a pay rise) and not been replaced.
Staff just get moved about to fill the gaps from redundencies people leaving.
Would never reccomend anyone works for this company at this current time.
長所
MOD clients are quite nice
短所
one day off a week. No PDR or training in 5 years been with them.
Terrible
Housekeeper (現在は退職) –  Mt clemens MI2018年11月11日
Poor management!!!!!! Selfish company i do not recommend. They run all the good employee's away. Low pay short breaks rude management. Coworkers were cool though
Job
Patient Services Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年11月10日
Wonderful place to work. Although as a supervisor you must deal with employee vacancies the overall morale is great. You are guaranteed yearly raises, and cost of living raises. The company provides Holiday turkeys, and pies to employees. They also provide employee appreciation week with give-a-ways and freebies.
Hard work
Cook /customer Service (在職中) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018年11月10日
Sometimes is not the job is not bad somtimes is the people who you work with. Work is good is Monday thrue friday with benefit. Manager do Meeting everyday talk about rules which most of the employee don't fallow, manager have preference on people.
Free meals
30 minutes break
社風
Line cooks that want to move up need not apply
Line Cook (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年11月10日
You've probably heard this corporate catch-22 before: the better you are in your role, the less likely you are to move up. That's exactly what it's like at Compass, at least in its kitchens with the Eurest division. I've been trying to move up for years, receiving awards and accolades along the way, only to be passed over for promotion after promotion in favor of individuals that are at best not more talented than myself. Again, this is just the experience of a line cook that has seen countless others passed over as well. They do not develop their entry level talent at all. I would strongly advice any cook applying to Compass to apply to at least a sous chef level position so you can at least have a fighting chance at a serious career with the company. Otherwise just work there for the benefits and good air conditioning.
Healthcare, comfortable working conditions
短所
Lack of career opportunities for entry level cooks
its a job
Eurest Dining Services, Chef Manager (現在は退職) –  New Martinsville, WV2018年11月09日
food service is difficult to begin with. most employees dont care at the end of the day. In a union account they care less, and are protected by the unions.
free lunch
短所
I am smarter than upper level management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Prettig bedrijf met een informele cultuur
NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (在職中) –  Amsterdam-Zuidoost2018年11月08日
Prettige organisatie met een informele cultuur. Processen en procedures worden wel strikt gevolgd.
Cultuur
Strikte processen en preocedures
社風
Good
Cook/Prep (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年11月07日
It a fair place to work, just some managers need more guidance. The places was great for me I would go back, that why I stay so long and the one manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
excelente compañia
Gerente unidad (現在は退職) –  Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Cundinamarca2018年11月07日
Muy buena empresa con normas y procedimientos bien establecidos, son muy puntuales en sus pagos con la dotación del personal, políticas bien definidas y establecidas.
estabilidad laboral
turnos rotativos
社風
Only good if your lucky enough to get noticed
EVS Housekeeping (在職中) –  Mt. Clemens, MI2018年11月07日
I fortunatly have a terrible management team. Had only good one leave and she noticed what i do and is getting me into management and were trying to chance the culture. Where im at now they are quite stupid. Never seen a place that begs terrible people who no call no show and curse out leads to not quite and then mess and dump more on people who bust their tail day in and out. Massive walkout coming soon its got that bad.
Idiots