Compass Groupの社員レビュー

3,042 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Nice place to work.
Cashier/Server (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年5月20日
It was a nice place to work. Assist Management at time was unfair depending on your status and not a very diverse. Applied for positions but was overlooked with not explaining. I wouldn't reapply for this position.
社風
productive and a fun place
Utility Worker (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年5月19日
excellent management.
one of the best work culture.
good team work.
get to learn a lot of new things.
calm and descent environment.
professional growth guaranteed.
great company
General Manager (現在は退職) –  Spartanburg, SC2018年5月18日
best company to work for, compass is like a school on the job! and on top of that you get pay. a very diverse company to work. a lot more choices when it come to transfer from one state or country to another.
i have being working for compass group for almost 12 years and i really love it
Making Children Happy
Assistant Dining Director (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年5月18日
Over all , It was a great experience for me, being as I only have a High School Diploma and for the company to give me the opportunity to better myself , I truly learned so much from them.
Nice Company
Unit Director (在職中) –  Chesterfield County, VA2018年5月18日
The Compass Group is a great place to work. As a Unit Director I made my own schedule even though I worked 40 plus...lol Benefits are great! Hopefully I can retire with this company.
長所
Benefits
短所
labor
Very large company
Brand Manager (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年5月17日
large variety of jobs; workplace culture is complicated; promotions are hard to come by unless in the inner circle; lateral moves are much easier; many different companies in one
easy
Till Cashier-Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2018年5月17日
working for compass group was a weekend job to get extra money but wages and hour were not the best but they don't do enough events they only do football and rugby and sometimes concert but they don't consider other areas.
easy shift
shifts not long enough
社風
Bad management and long hours
Security Officer (在職中) –  Birmingham, West Midlands2018年5月17日
Management don't listen or care about you, I currently work 12 hour shifts and if I want a day off, then I have to let them know 2 weeks before hand! Ridiculous!
Discounts at since retailers
短所
Long hours, can't fit around family life
Enjoyable Good work/Life balance
Assistant Director of Dining Services (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年5月16日
One of the first times where i was able to actually use vacation time. Very supportive company and leadership. I have really enjoyed my time here with the company so far.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
fun monthly meetings
Delivery Driver (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年5月16日
Monthly meetings with fun and games ,voice concerns to management openly. Typical day starts with checking out truck, get paperwork, conform inventory, load delivery unload inventory. Recheck and clean truck. Finish and turn in paperwork.
working local
短所
sometimes needing help to unload and not having it
社風
I really enjoyed working at my site
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年5月16日
Everyday I came in, everyone speaks to you and then I got to work, either bagging orders or helped making food until I was given a drawer. I counted my drawer and then began taking orders.
The other cashiers would give a run down, basically telling what's being up sold, what's out and anything else I needed to know. The shift transition was normally smooth for me we had a system and it worked for us.
Great People, Not too difficult, Competitive Wages
短所
Some cattiness from employees, but that's wherever you go
Work
EVS TECH-Duties (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年5月16日
Good place to work. Management was kind of cut throat but fellow employees were great. Pay was great as well. I worked the midnight shift. Somewhat laid back at times.
Pay
Excelente empresa
Auxiliar de aseo (現在は退職) –  Dosquebradas, Risaralda2018年5月15日
Buen ambiente laboral gran compromiso con la proteccion de los empleados
Cuidado al empleado
Poca estabilidad laboral
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Hazel Park, MI2018年5月15日
I enjoyed working for ChartWells, a (Compass Group). I had a great experience at the schools I worked at. The kids are fun and a joy, to watch grow, into young adults.
社風
Great team at the unit level, upper management needs help.
Director of Food Services (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年5月14日
Do not believe I was given the appropriate amount of time to train, upper management disconnected with account. Great people to work with on daily basis.
always something happening
Executive Chef (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年5月14日
There is always something happening with our jobs and work areas. they will keep up with new trends and we are always doing monthly promotions along with micro - concepts with our account.
work life
短所
as a contracted company its always a challenge for getting help.
社風
parts of this experience was good, but....
Manager (在職中) –  London, Greater London2018年5月14日
waste of time if you are looking for a future in this industry.
management without any experience dictating the day to day operations.
overall, if you are a person willing to adhere to any crazy requests, you will do fine
社風
Do not recommend as a place to work
Retail Food Associate (現在は退職) –  Kingston, ON2018年5月13日
This is one of the worst jobs i have ever had. Management doesn't seem to immediately hear or listen to concerns, even when it comes to broken equipment or things that may cause a hazard.
Products run out almost once a week.
They have had to close early on multiple occasions due to staff not coming in.
Shifts are never consistent and some employees take advantage of the fact that it is nearly impossible to be fired by not showing up to work, etc. This has an effect on other staff.
Turnover rate is very high. Either understaffed or overstaffed.
Constant gossip, disagreements between co workers.
Management picks and chooses who is disciplined and who isn't.
Pay is not very good after a large portion is deducted.
長所
Nearly impossible to be fired
Low pay, innatentive management
社風
Company with a heart is a joke!
EVS Housekeeping (現在は退職) –  KS2018年5月12日
At our location, you do the littlest thing wrong you get written up. The bosses don't know what they are doing and are lazy. Equipment is in bad need of repair. No reward for hard work. Just made to do more to cover the slackers. Rooms have to be redone for bad cleaning jobs.
長所
If you kill yourself, they might leave you alone.
短所
Everyone is stressed out. High turnover.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Over worked and under paid
Management (現在は退職) –  Ireland2018年5月12日
Working for the compass group looked liked a great choice as it's a big company but they are full of bad manager's and head office don't care about their staff and how they are treated! The hours are long and won't get paid over time as you are expected to get a huge work load done while been under staffed.
申請されたプロフィール