Compass Groupの社員レビュー

3,188 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Terrible Workplace
Catering Second (現在は退職) –  Redmond, WA2018年7月08日
Compass group had poor management.For example they gave more hours to certain people, and essentially picked favorites. There was no communication, so often times job schedules were confusing and unfair. But the employees were great and even though they had many issues with compass group as well they made the best out of working there
Free lunch
no set schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Poor management and poor human resources
Unit Director (現在は退職) –  Texas City, TX2018年7月06日
Compass Group was the worst place I've ever worked in my life as a Unit Director. I worked more than 50 hours a week with at least 10 schools to look after. Management didn't care about anything but themselves, the works were ghetto the school administration had just turned over there custodial services and they kept all the same none working staff members. The list could go on and on about this company, but there not worth my breath.
短所
Poor support management, poor everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
IT related position.
Technical Services Manager (在職中) –  Fargo, ND2018年7月06日
The good outweighs the bad. Good pay, flexible schedule, decent management. Could use more vacation days and less meetings. Overall a good company at a professional level job.
社風
Bureaucratic upper management that has nothing to do with our core purpose
FSD (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年7月06日
if you like spending endless hours trying to figure out reports and daily ops paperwork because there is no training, then step on up and enjoy your 6 month run with Compass. No work/life balance and you will constantly be bombarded with to do list emails at all hours of night and day that have nothing to do with serving great food and keeping your client happy. Local Indianapolis leadership is horrible. Compass is bleeding out good managers and will start losing accounts. Give up hope all yee who enter here until you quit the horrible company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Fun and enjoyable environment
Executive Wait Staff (在職中) –  Toronto, ON2018年7月06日
Working at Torys was very enjoyable, great people and excellent admin. staff. Best work experience ever. Creating menus for clients and event planners and organizing the event from start to finish.
長所
Friendly clients and co workers
Evening shift
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Fun place to work
Chef d cuisine University of Redlands (在職中) –  University of Redlands2018年7月05日
The company cutting edge and relevant to the industry.I enjoy the atmosphere however the pay for the job is not in proportion with the responsibility of the task performed at least not in my position.
長所
Uniforms provided and a meal
短所
Sometimes help is not available when needed most
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
changes mgmt. to much
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月05日
good company to work for very competitive free lunches and uniforms one of the positive of this company lots of overtime good benefits and every other weekend work
lots of overtime
management changes to much
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great Experience
Banquet Captain/ Lead set up attendent (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月04日
i had a great experience here for this company. Fantastic hours and it worked great with my other work schedule. Food was always amazing and fresh. Working inside the Perot building would be the least favorite part because most of all the people were very stuck up and at times very rude and management wasn’t all that great but the crew and kitchen staff was always great and worked very hard.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
It is not a place to work if you plan on being bullied
Technician (現在は退職) –  200 Broadway garden city2018年7月04日
I have worked there in the past and the service sucks and so does management ,they are so unprofessional and the managers has their favorites always quick to fire people and when they find out your trying to leave to better your life they try to get rid of you before you can get into another job the pay sucks they try to hire the person they can low pay as low as they can it’s a horriable company to work for I won’t advise you to work there
There aren’t any
短所
Got to watch your back at all times management sucks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
good place to work
Cashier/Kitchen Helper (在職中) –  Calgary, AB2018年7月03日
Fun-loving, hard-working and dedicated colleagues
customers are nice
will be able to practice multi-tasking skills
very productive
enjoys the benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
no nothing
Packer (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月03日
a typical day at work is packing what i laern is how to pack and box and tape together the hardest part is picking it up and putting it on the pallet the most i enjoy is working with good people they where like family
yes free lunch
one hour break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great place, fast paced!
Prep Cook (在職中) –  Bartlesville, OK2018年7月02日
Great environment to work in with a great support team. Management cares about its staff and they do what they can to accommodate and advance coworkers, setting them up for success.
長所
Work/ life balance, great hours, paid holidays, cheap lunches
Understaffed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
servicios generales (現在は退職) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2018年7月02日
la empresa es buena lastima que algunas personas no tienen el compromiso de pertenencia con ellos y con la empresa mi retiro fue voluntario ya que la lider de el punto donde yo estaba esdta señora no me liquidava los domingos festivos recargos y no medava descanso
長所
si tenia los servicios medicos de ley
社風
Good place to work,but fast paced! A lot of teamwork and No nights,weekends or hollidays!
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  New London, CT 063202018年7月02日
This is a good place to work only if you are willing to give it Your All,Be a team player,and Be Positive! Luckily the day goes by pretty fast and you feel good with all the teamwork among your associates. Also,there is all ways an opportunity to cross train on new stations-This makes you feel great about your role in the company.
Free breakfast and lunches-
短所
Sometimes a high turn around of workers-hard to find good people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
fun place to work
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire2018年7月02日
typical dat at work is preparing breakfasts lunches and snacks for customers allways trying to give the best service possible and meeting customers needs
Productive Manager
Production Supervisor/Manager (在職中) –  Lexington, KY2018年7月02日
Exciting work place environment. A great diversity of people and every one helps each other and works together for the most part. Being with Compass Group I have learned how to become a great manager and a listener.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
very stressful place at time, due to the work load.
Executive Dining Room Attendant (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年7月01日
the hardest part of the job is. There is not enough equipment to fulfill the job, most of the time. The most enjoyable part is my co- workers, well not all of them.
Management is not supportive and dont help you grow. Favoritism.
I have learned that no matter what happens , keep on doing what you are doing, and do it right.
長所
you learn the hard way, it is sort of a school.
短所
no support from management. No incentive for the employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Flexible workplace
Patient Services Manager (在職中) –  Memphis, TN2018年7月01日
The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility at most times. It's a job where the main focus is suppose to be patient satisfaction but can be challenging if you don't have the proper support to focus on providing patients with appealing and delicious food. You're given the opportunity to hire, coach and develop your staff, however, most of the hourly staff don't seem to take the job seriously. They feel as if they are doing you a favor when they come to work. Pay and benefits are not comparable to all that you have to deal with at times. Can be a fun place to work at times however, there are times when you feel they are always looking for what you are not doing right or could be doing better. Recognition for management is rarely done. There seems to be no room for growth and development for management at least in this area. Overall, job stability is good.
長所
Amount you pay for your meals and amount of vacation time given.
短所
Very little opportunity for advancement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
I enjoyed going to work everyday
Café Manager- All Responsibilities (現在は退職) –  Oldsmar, FL2018年7月01日
my job there was providing excellent customer service to our client. I cooked and managed the café. I managed 2 employees. I enjoyed all aspects of the job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
It teaches the foundamentals of owning a restuarant
Tournant Chef (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年6月30日
Great experience I learned so much from cooking to how to run a business.

1. If you don’t have a thick skin and complete abandonment of political correctness, don’t go near the kitchen. You will immediately learn there that what you consider to be off-limits is just the baseline of someone else’s sense of humor

2. Make back-of-house’s life easy, they will make yours easy. Working is always about scratching someone’s back so they’ll scratch yours, and you’d better not break that chain
Management was helpful