Compass Groupの社員レビュー

2,141 件のレビューを表示
fun
Food Service Contractor (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月05日
Great place
to to work if you are interested in food.you can grow and learn just remain confident and be strong in your decisions and excel. this place can be grat for cooks in the making.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
competetive school dining
DIRECTOR OF DINING (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月05日
Overall a good place to work No real room for advancing unless contracts for new school districts were received. Hiring stay at home parents and grandparents.
長所
quality of life type of job, no weekends, rarely any nights
no room for advance, 7 years in same position, more lateral moves than anything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good
Costa Coffee Barista (現在は退職) –  Derby, Derbyshire2017年12月05日
Its a good workplace very welcoming staff it just sadly wasn't for me or what I needed but is definitely a job for someone who's looking into retail :))!
Very Fun Workplace
SERVER (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月04日
I loved working for compass group. I hope to find a better job in my field ging forth with my life. Its a very great atmosphere. Ienjoyed taking care of customers in such a high volume area.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
work and environment
Catering (現在は退職) –  Dunedin City, Otago2017年12月04日
come to work with handover ready to start, Must be dressed appropriately and uniform standard , neat and tidy. i learned to never be afraid to ask if not sure of anything. Management were very helpful and caring , always took care of staff and are very understanding. There is never an "i" in TEAM , when one falls we all fall together but we are always there to pick each other up. Hardest part of the job is the beginning but once you get the hang of it you will be fine. The best part of the job is making new friends and having your TEAM there to support you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Fun and Fast paced work
Graduate Student Assistant (現在は退職) –  Hoboken, NJ2017年12月02日
I loved it when I worked part time at Compass Group. Managers were friendly and at the same time they want to keep the work perfect. They will help us with our work when we asked them. other workers are also friendly and when we ask for help they will.
Free lunches
Terrible work environment
Unit Director (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年12月02日
Compass Group had a terrible work environment. There was tons of favoritism and also harassment. I was pushed out after I had surgery and returned to work. Upper management made decisions that made no sense and treated workers and lower management very unfairly. They chose to advance the workers who agreed with them, even if the didn't work very mush or have good ideas.
I can't think of any.
Terribel workplace culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
N/a
Dietary Aide (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2017年12月02日
A good company to work if you love working wit elderly people.
They work good with your school schedule
They always recognize a hard and fast worker that is always on time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Good company at all levels
Administrator (現在は退職) –  Bnp paribas London2017年12月02日
It's a good company to work for as it is the biggest catering company in the world so there are many possibilities to climb up the ladder
Big company
Many employees
社風
A great place to hone ones customer service skills
Housing Associate & Flight Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Fort McKay, AB2017年12月01日
A wonderful place to work that taught me skills I will keep with me for the rest of my life.

I learned how to deescalate situations, how to create excel formulas to facilitate my own job and how to create a strong team dynamic.
社風
If you like working with people and helping others it's a great job.
Patient Care Specialist (現在は退職) –  Fort Smith, AR2017年12月01日
I liked the job but the management was horrible. Don't get me wrong my immediate supervisor was amazing, but the manager was horrible. I would still be there if it wasn't for her.
friendly co workers
短所
shift work, no holidays off, management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Fast paced and productive
Environmental Services (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月01日
You have to be very efficient and dedicated while filling that particular position for that job. Being on time and ready to work with no excuses is needed as well as being respectful to everyone despite the way they treat you.
Daily Meetings
Short Breaks
Reviw Summary
Barista and Front of House Lead (現在は退職) –  Redmond, WA2017年12月01日
Nice place to work. Day shifts, Monday through Friday. Lots of advancement opportunities. Free lunch or breakfast, you can choose one. All the free soda and juice you can drink.
社風
Ugly ways they handle everyone
Floor Technician (現在は退職) –  Cookeville, TN2017年11月30日
Management sucks here. They dont care about anyone but themselves. They write you up no matter what even if you have a drs note from being in the hospital after a car crash and cant make it to work before. They write you up if you wear ur uniform. They dont want any good people workinh for them. They play favorites there real bad. I loved what i did but couldnt stay bc of the people. I have kids i dont have time for their stupidness !! Also their pay is like 7 an hr..!! Really thats to low especially for someone like me that has kids at home.
Good co workers
Management and low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
great workplace
Server (現在は退職) –  Franklin, IN2017年11月29日
great work with good employees, fun to work with and management were flexible with scheduling and allowed you to work overtime, lack of job advancement and low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great place to work at
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2017年11月28日
Really nice customers, employees were nice and hard working. Flexible schedule, managers were very nice and they would try to work with you if you had an issue.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 5報告する
Managment is great
Chef Assistant (現在は退職) –  Waltham, MA2017年11月28日
Not trying to speak for anyone else but my own personal experience. i worked there for a few months, and enjoyed most of time there. I found the place to be a little lack luster. Not that a job should have it but growth did not seem like an option. There was one cook who was where he was for a while. which is what he wanted but not myself. I had asked for a higher pay when hired and was told that he wasnt really allowed to go higher then what he gave me. A few months later a new employee comes in with what i had asked for. little things boil the pot.
長所
good pay, good hours, experience
短所
short breaks, standing all day, high expectations
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Hard Work but pays off
Director of Dining Services (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月28日
I really enjoy working for Compass. I have learned a lot and there are some great people to learn from. I hope to continue my career there for a long time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
社風
Cut throat and management is quick to put a knife in your back
Cook (在職中) –  Lakeland, FL2017年11月28日
If you do decide to work for this company. Turst in nobody co-workers and or management only out for themselves . Go in do your job and go home after 8 hours. Manager asked me if I could stay and help with dinner I told him no and punched out for the day. Worst company I have ever worked for
長所
They will smile in your face
短所
While They stabbed you in the back and twist the knife
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する
Diversity and skillsets
Regional Director (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月28日
Meet with the associates on a daily basis to address workload and assignments and review any company issues

Each account is different in many ways. It is very important to collaborate with your associates to promote team building.

Share my management skill set with my associates to help them better understand the decisions I make.

Learning the culture at an account is a very important aspect of the job when it comes communications and personal issues that involve staff members.

It is important to maintain equality across the board with the staff. Disciplinary action can be challenging at times which also includes termination situations.

Being able to work closely with the client and meet his goals and expectations. Staff recognition also goes a long way.
長所
Meeting people from all walks of life
Sitting in an airport