Compass Groupの社員レビュー

2,135 件のレビューを表示
Awesome time period
Duty Manager/ Barista, (現在は退職) –  Queenstown, Otago2017年11月21日
Working for has always been close to my heart, learnt and mastered so many skills specially barista and bar tending, everyone at management was approachable and used to have staff briefing every day which actually made the environment so easy going for every one to speak up and give their best by communicating and sharing.
社風
Great company with great opportunities
Recruitment Administrator (現在は退職) –  Perth WA2017年11月21日
Enjoyed working for this company. Was able to transfer from a fly in fly out role, to a head office role. Management were very supportive and gave great feedback and opportunities to develop.
Good for part-time
Food and Drinks Manager (現在は退職) –  the bar, UK2017年11月21日
It was a good place to work for part-time work whilst I studied at University. The pay was quite good for the job roles and I'd recommend this place to work if you just need the odd jobs here, and there
Good part-time
Hours
Lead line cook (現在は退職) –  Stony Brook, NY2017年11月20日
Felt like a family atmosphere, hard working people
management was OK, as long as you worked hard and did everything asked of you
hardest part of the job was getting breaks or someone to cover my shift if I needed off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and co-workers and friendly and helpfull
Bilingual executive secretary (現在は退職) –  São Paulo2017年11月20日
Good company to work since its a multinational company. Since has offices around the Globe it gives the opportunity to interact with employees from different countries.
Free lunchs
短所
Lack of long term career oportunity
Nice environment
Cashier/Server (現在は退職) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2017年11月20日
This is a kind of cafeteria in a University, where I got to develop my communication skills, leadership skills which helped in my career development. The working environment was friendly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Roaches, Gnats and Flies! Oh My!
Dietary Aide/Waitress (在職中) –  Salem, VA2017年11月20日
poor management, it doesn't affect me but it affects the residents...after compass group took over the residents get less food...management is worried about kitchen employees bracelets but not the roaches crawling through out the steam tables or the gnats and flies flying around. The food is awful. Up on the floors the smell of urine is strong. If you love your elders, do not send them to Richfield Retirement Community in Salem VA.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Love working with my coworkers and patients
Cook (在職中) –  Anniston, AL2017年11月19日
I have really enjoyed working for Compass. I love working with the patients. I just need something with better daytime hours. The people I work with are hard workers and easy to get along with.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Estresante
Janitorial (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年11月18日
Son malos jefes sin experiencia no respetan a sus empleados
Seguros medicos
短所
No hay decanso para tomar cafe o agua
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Worse place to work
Cook (現在は退職) –  Ladue, MO2017年11月17日
Bad company not a good place to work the company not concerned with there worker .You can not advance in the company the managers are focus on there self .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
very regimented
Unit Manager (現在は退職) –  Edmonton, AB2017年11月16日
always to follow rules.....there was no room for thinking outside the box...
Management not very present with employees...focus on bottom line.
There was always too much work for unit managers....we were responsible for the running of each unit as a business. Compensation was never great....in fact the pay was terrible for the amount of responsibility we had to carry....Everything was profit line...not much room for growth or actually enjoying your job...lots of stress.
secure jobs
very low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
ok work place
chef de partie (在職中) –  Slough2017年11月16日
a good experience and ok company to work not the best I have worked for now looking to leave the catering so i decided to leave the company otherwise I would prefer to work for compass compare to other companies i worked for
free meals
No ay contras
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Non-productive workplace.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Montréal, QC2017年11月16日
I found the the work in which we did and the salary that was paid was not worth working there. Company did not think about the needs of its employees and benifits of full time employes were not well respected.
Free lunches
短所
They come out of your paycheck after everything you do.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Goed bedrijf met doorgroeimogelijkheden
Opstartmanager (現在は退職) –  Amsterdam2017年11月16日
Een bedrijf met voldoende uitdagingen, spannend en vaak hectisch werk, vraagt veel improvisatie tijdens Opstart van locaties.
Er werken goede managers die je de ruimte geven om je te ontwikkelen.
Het leukste als O.M. is om de mensen op de locaties te enthousiasmeren en mee te krijgen naar het werken bij de nieuwe cateraar.
Zie boven.
productive
ADMIN DUTIES (現在は退職) –  Roodepoort, Gauteng2017年11月16日
this was my first real job and i learned a lot out of the position i had there and enjoyed the working environment
it was a fun working experience got a lot to learn but was not a safe place enjoyed working with costumers from all over the country it was long hours and had to work from Sunday to Sunday
All around
Cook (在職中) –  Coral Gables, FL2017年11月15日
This is a fun and comfortable place to work. Overall the pay and benefits are good for the amount of days that we work through out the year. I love working for Compass Group.
Free Lunch, You first program
Need more dental coverage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 4報告する
Sous chef
Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager (在職中) –  Toledo, OH2017年11月15日
I like the company I work at. It's a wonderful environment to advance and focus on my career. Compass group has a lot of opportunity to move forward with.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
dont work for compass
Crew Member (現在は退職) –  Centennial, CO2017年11月15日
Holly creek is just a bad place to work. Management needs to be changed or educated. they treat employees sub-par, there are signs posted on doors for management only. too many things to list
長所
benefits
短所
hours, PTO, MANAGEMENT
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
great place but a hard demanding job
Catering Manager Oldswinford Hospital School (在職中) –  Stourbridge2017年11月15日
best place i have ever been involved with, it has helped me develop my role and career, having the passion to suceed.
Managing 27 members of staff and feeding 1500 meals per day has it's challenges, but i have worked hard to get everyone on board with a vision.
We have bettered budget year on year, and built up a great client relationship

総合評価