Compass Groupの社員レビュー

3,117 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Never again
Front House Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Paddington2018年5月31日
Realy bad managment. Very busy enviorment and no one cares about the employees. Only think about themselfs.
Please do not work for this company!!!!!!!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Enjoyed my time at Compass!!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Montréal, QC2018年5月30日
Lovely company to work for and no complaints at all.
They treated the employees very well and was fun to work. They provided good training for those with no experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Good job with great benefits. Such as, weekends off and no nights.
Chef Manager (在職中) –  Clearwater, FL2018年5月30日
This is a good job. Just looking for more growth in my career and want to grow and excel and really show my passion for cooking and managing. I am short staffed and unable to hire anyone due to labor issues. Too much computer work and not enough time to do it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Compass Group
Assistant (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年5月30日
Every day at work was different. The management was great and allowed me to utilize my strengths and pushed me to grow stronger in my weaker areas. The post enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with customers and make sure they were pleased with their service. I enjoyed the challenge resolving issues.
Challenging
Catering staff (現在は退職) –  London, Greater London2018年5月30日
Very demanding line of work, constantly on your feet, serving customers, or readying the food for the customers. Its an okay first job to have for people who enjoy working under pressure.
Interest and Diverse Business
Senior Manager (在職中) –  Abu Dhabi2018年5月30日
A good company providing shareholder value and ensuring a high level of business ethics.

An enjoyable company to work for with good opportunities to develop.

Highly professional organisation
Diverse employer
Executive Chef (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年5月29日
Compass has a diverse culture and stable environment for the most part. Working for compass provides opportunities for advancement and a good career in the industry.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to work there
Food Service Worker/ Bradley Creek (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2018年5月29日
Over all worst job I've ever had. Work place Culture is horrible no teamwork at all not even from management and employees are very much unappreciated.
短所
Most the time I was lucky to get a break.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
poor manager
Line Cook/Prep Cook/Dishwasher (現在は退職) –  Regina, SK2018年5月28日
very poor management from the Regina Co op Refinery kitchen. being a former employee there i can tell you the manager is almost never their and the head cook is more of a manger then she has ever been.
free food
cheap food products
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
great hours
Cook/Prep (在職中) –  Arkansas City, KS2018年5月27日
I liked the hours and the people, if you need to leave and run to do something, you had the ability. The boss was great and the employees were easy to get along with
社風
Leaving Compass Group was probably the best decision i ever made
Steward (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年5月27日
Dont be fooled getting hired on full time. Your benefits won't become available until a year, and with so many slow seasons your average hours won't add up to qualify. Management is out of control with picking their favorites. Turn over is the worst I've ever seen, but they have temps to do any of the labor and they are a huge corporation. If you have a family, or have any pride in your work or individuality stay away, stay far away.
Time to go home
短所
Management, benefits, hours, the absolute worst work environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
社風
Working environment good and bad
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Newfoundland and Labrador2018年5月26日
Some workmates make the job barable.some shift managers not properly trained so will not know how to interact with staff members. Noone really cares.sometimes have to do more work than you should.short stuffed at times .pay is average could be better. HR does respond but general work environment toxic at times. Apply with knowing it can go either good or really bad
Free food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Excellent company
Director of Dining Services (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年5月26日
I have worked for Compass for 18 years.
I have great benefits and a yearly evaluation and salary increase.
I have a very knowledgeable and helpful support staff available to me. From accounting to IT support.
Great company!
Great opportunities
短所
They did away with pensions
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Horrible
Catering Associate (現在は退職) –  Decatur, AL2018年5月26日
Management is horrible. they’re only worried about budget. turn over rate is through the roof. there were maybe two days that multiple people DIDN'T call in and because no one would show up, every single good employee is overworked. on days you’re off, you’ll get a call asking if you can work, on days you work, they’ll ask if you can stay over. and on the rare occasion you need more hours, they’re out. understaffed. overworked. underpaid. always chaotic and extremely dysfunctional.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
Alles in orde
Bid Manager (現在は退職) –  Evere2018年5月25日
Compass Group is een zeer competitieve omgeving in een harde sector
社風
overall a fine company for employment
Time management (現在は退職) –  Youngstown, OH 445052018年5月25日
this is a good company to work for I just feel that the raises could be better and te food plan could use improvement but overall a fine company for employment.
flexible schedule
短所
lunch allowance needs raised to meet price increase in products served
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Student Assistant in HR (現在は退職) –  Københavns kommune2018年5月24日
I really enjoyed working in Compass Group. Great management and fun place to be. Everyone is treated as equals. I only have good things to say bout this place.
社風
It's a job/position that I enjoy
contractor at Qualcomm (在職中) –  Raleigh, NC2018年5月23日
Our local management is great, but on the whole I feel things are not up to date for the technical world we live in today. they really need to update their systems.
Since our group is under Compass, we were outsourced to them last fall. I still enjoy doing my job in the office and providing excellent customer service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good place for student workers
Intern (現在は退職) –  New London, CT2018年5月22日
I was a student worker here. They had a lot of workers so we only had a few hours a week. There was some weird workers who didn't know how to talk to women. But the management was awesome.
Fortune 500 Company, Not Fortune 500 Culture
HR Generalist (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年5月22日
Compass truly believes in a work-life balance but everyone joining the company must understand that business and their customers come first. If their services are failing, you lose time from family. No questions asked.

Compensation is excellent, benefits packages are very competitive, and the culture of the company will allow you to become the best of the best in yourself and your job, but due to the nature of contract management you can lose your job at any moment. It's horrifying.
長所
Great compensation and growth opportunities
短所
You're not as valued as they want you to believe.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する