Compass Groupの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,626 件見つかりました
Run away
Housekeeping (現在は退職) –  Pa Furnace, PA2018年2月06日
This company wants you to do more work than is possible, in the time allotted. Poor management plays favorites. Don't waste your time on this company.
See above text
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Ok place to work
Cook (在職中) –  Stevens Point, WI2018年2月06日
Its not a to bad of a place to work other then improper recipes lack of communication. No room for advancement and pay needs to be better not very organized parking is horrible and you spending your lunch hour to move your car closer when allowed. Alot of false promises and some employees will throw you under the bus. You work hard but don’t really get recognized management don’t really listen to you on any problems or schedule issues. No employee meal discount so your stuck paying for over priced food and you have no time to leave and get food since you only get 30min and have to ride the bus to a parking lot to get your car.
Ok work environment
短所
Bad parking and lack of management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Wide ranging and helpful
Cashier/Kitchen Assistant (現在は退職) –  Chelsea2018年2月06日
Working for compass group was a good experience as it gave me vasts amount of skills in various environments. Working different types of roles meant that I would be able transfer the skills I gained to many other jobs
社風
Très bon environnement de travail
Chef gerant (在職中) –  Belgium2018年2月06日
Très bonne culture d’entreprise.
Possibilité d’évolution,accompagnement,formation personnel,....
Malgré une longue période de maladie j’ai bien été accueillie et eu une très bonne intégration professionnelle avec un suivi.
Très bonne société.
Il n’y en a pas
Great Pay for this job
Barista/Cashier (在職中) –  Ridgefield, WA2018年2月05日
A typical day is unpredictable. It can be completely dead on minute and then as soon as your coworker goes to lunch, you might get a rush. I've learned a lot about myself during this job and the management isn't too bad. The hardest part is definitely the customers. the most enjoyable part is the people I work with!
社風
Good company with good people.
Food service representative (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2018年2月05日
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for them. It was my first job and to this day one of my favorites. My job boasted kind people and a kind environment, but that does not mean the work was easy. Kind or no we still cooked for nearly 5 thousand students every day. There are some jobs I regret, but if I had to do it again I would take this job in a heartbeat all over again. That does not mean this job is for everyone. Like most jobs in the food service industry, you have to have a love of serving people, and a love for making delicious food or you will not make it. If you apply here and are not absolutely sure that food service is what you want to do, it will make your decision relatively easy, because within the first week you will know if you are cut out for the job or not.
長所
Free lunches, on the job training, a willingness to work with anyone.
短所
very fast paced, not for everyone
Great First Job
Skybox Kitchen Staff (現在は退職) –  Halifax, NS2018年2月05日
This job provided me with many opportunities to grow and learn a new skill on a daily basis. Management was efficient and alway considerate to the needs of their employees as well as the satisfaction of the customer.
社風
productive place to work but requires people who can work under pressure.
Bar staff (在職中) –  Dublin Aviva stadium2018年2月05日
A day of working in the Aviva stadium under the compass group Ireland who provide catering staff for events that occur in the stadium consists of working along a team in one of the stadium bars or in one of the stadium kitchens. Working to provide catering services for the people who are attending an event in the stadium its usually a lot of pressure because there are thousands of people who need to be catered for on the day. the management are usually very good but can be disorganised at times which may be become a challenge for the employees. the hardest part of the job is dealing with the pressure go working at football or rugby matches were you have to cater for so many people. however it is enjoyable working along a team to achieve the goals of the day which are to provide high quality services.
Good first job
短所
working under a lot of pressure
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Ok place to work
Treasury (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年2月04日
The work isn't that bad, but always busy and long hours. Management is ok although they do have favorites. A lot of temps floating around without benefits
Restaurant inside, exercise room
long hours sometimes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Great loved it.
Hospitality services (現在は退職) –  Dayton, OH2018年2月04日
Everyone was great, no drama. Had plenty of ways to move from different jobs and location to find what's best for you. Competitive pay. Great managers who work with you.
Free lunch, discounts.
短所
No smoking which is great but not for all.
bien être ou pas
Chef de secteur expert (在職中) –  Strasbourg (67)2018年2月04日
Compass est une belle entreprise de 15000 salariés.
Ce qui fait la force d'une entreprise sont les hommes.

Parfois, l'encadrement confond manipulation et management.

D'autre sont vraiment dans l'accompagnement et laisse une grande autonomie.
長所
les clients et les collègues
le TOP Management
Exciting but pressured.
Special Project Manager (現在は退職) –  KZN2018年2月03日
Every day must be a new day, new challenges with new ideas.

With challenges comes new solutions

Team work was the culture

Work ethics was a priority.

Excellent work procedures
In office canteen
Bar
Everything you read Bad About this Company is True
Utility Worker (現在は退職) –  Mount Vernon, GA2018年2月02日
Management stabs you in the back, expects you to work 6 days a week. No training, no one works together and no one certainly gets along. The students treat you as if you are not even a person. The benefit package is highway robbery. Glorified fast food worker. The favorites get to do what they want and get away with it and treat you how they like.
8.25 an hour
短所
No respect from students, co workers or management. Bad Benefits, Cut throat company. No one does what they are suppose to.
Great workplace
Chef de Partie (現在は退職) –  Defra2018年2月02日
Great place to be. Really good learning experience. Really good for young chef to learn the trade and grow in the company. You get to meet and learn from a lot of good people.
free lunch
Productive space
Cafe Attendant (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年2月02日
Typical day at night shift would be fun, I learned more about food, the management during night shift was super nice, the workplace is very quiet. The most enjoyable part of the job would be how easy the day would go by.
Free food
Si es muy divertido
Lider de aseo . (在職中) –  Minera centinela2018年2月01日
La empresa me entregó muchos conocimientos en la parte laboral y humana.
Muchas capacitaciones
短所
Mucho trabajo y malos sueldos
社風
Buen trabajo en equipo buen ambiente laboral
cajera vendedora (現在は退職) –  Cali, Valle del Cauca2018年2月01日
Q estén mas pendientes a quienes tiene como líderes en cada punto de venta
長所
Puntuales en el pago se tiene la alimentacion
Algunos lideres de contratos
Needs a lot of work.
Grill Cook and Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kirksville, MO2018年2月01日
I loved the coworkers with the exception of a few. The management and communication skills need a lot of work at this location. I was listed as a part-time employee, however I was working full- time plus hours, not receiving any benefits and having limited to no days off every week. I worked for the company from September 2017 till recently and did not receive a raise, I was also listed as a utility employee even though I was moved to a grill Cook/ cashier. Management shows favoritism to employees in their family. New employees a frequently criticized when they do something wrong even when they haven’t been trained to do it. Dishwashers are frequently criticized for taking too long to do the dishes. Management frequently blames problems on the employees. Employees who smoke get several fifteen minuet breaks, while nonsmoking employees only get two fifteen minute breaks, that are frequently said to be unessasary.
長所
Free lunch, nice customers and coworkers.
短所
Short breaks, poor communication, favoritism, and poor management.
Neglectful Management
Sales processing (現在は退職) –  Virginia QLD2018年2月01日
A typical day at work was constantly going between jobs to keep up with the lack of staff.
The hardest part of the job was finding enough time for a break.
Friendly coworkers
Aggressive manager
社風
Very productive and very proud
Cook/Prep (在職中) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年2月01日
This company is very fast paced and very proud of the things they do! They always strive to be better no matter how much change it takes! Always keeping an eye out for errors and fixes them right away!
長所
Free lunch, understanding and commitment.
Block breaks