Compass Groupの社員レビュー

3,379 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Friendly environment
Catering Assistant/Barista (現在は退職) –  Farnborough, Hampshire2018年9月04日
A place where you are recognised for your abilities,where you are given the chance to develop your professional skills.
Productive place,high end environment and where the main thing is health and safety.
Awful/unprofessional organization
Prep Cook (現在は退職) –  Sanford, FL2018年9月04日
Noticed right off the bat how unprofessional and unorganized this group is. Was hired and told to contact management for onboarding. Took calling for two full days to get a response. Made an appointment, left vacation a day early to make the appointment and I hadn't been added to the books for the appointment. After working very hard for two weeks, was told what a great team player I was, I was let go and told that the company wasn't making enough money to keep me. Big disappointment, especially since I had turned down a good job offer to accept this one. Do not work for this company!
Close to home
Unprofessional management
社風
very busy but for the most part fun work environment, good co workers
Lead Cook (在職中) –  Lake Terrace, VA2018年9月04日
open area and prepare food for the four Cafes in time for opening Make food to order for clients clean from breakfast and quickly switch into lunch preparation. serve lunch to clients orders and specifications
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
I really enjoy my job
Servery Worker (在職中) –  Bard College2018年9月03日
I feel the property i work at is very enjoyable for many reasons. The Management are usually very accommodating with special requests i have as in days off, shift changes or emergency situations that come up.
I also work along side of a large group of people who are my co workers and we all work well together from start to finish.
Are routines are to set up the room and each station for that day and be as accommodating to the students as we can be.
Each semester we have students that have some allergies to different foods and its very important to be aware of those students so we don't make them sick We have a very good menu through our web nutrition which our managers & chefs take care of and they pass it to us so we all have the same information.
I love that my school has its own farm so we have fresh vegetables & fruit all year through depending on season of course.
We serve anywhere from 620-850 students for lunch & dinner and less for breakfast.
I work full time mostly 9 hours a day, we also do alot of outside events/catering its always fun to be outside and participate in thesse events. I work for Chartwells/ Compass group
I would recommend it to anyone
長所
Good pay, great benefits, great atmosfere
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
poor management
Runner/Busser (在職中) –  Austin, TX2018年9月02日
Free lunch
Very poor management
Good people but very stressful at work
I worked all weekend without dish soap and no soap for pots and pans manger doesn't respond to my texts
friends
management
Nickel and dimed
Assistant Dining Services Manager (在職中) –  Boston, MA2018年9月01日
Compass Group is unabashed in its sole devotion to the bottom line. Employees are treated as absolutely expendable and the bare minimum (if that) is provided to those it employs. The company doesn't care about its employees nor the people it serves - the shareholder is the ONLY consideration of top management. Horrendous.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Typical Corporate Environment
Director of Market Development (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年8月30日
I work with the Foodbuy,LLC company. I work with customers in the GPO space and try to remove obstacles in their path to do business with Foodbuy. Foodbuy does primarily focus on purchasing for Compass Group.
長所
Trying to evolve their culture
短所
Pay not tied to performance.
reading,swimming,cooking,drawing,
Chef de partie (現在は退職) –  london2018年8月30日
its a good place to work meeting a lot of people and learning new ideas and working hard.And working in different company producing great food.the staff are great and helping in working as a team.
30 min
35 hours
pretty good job
Prep Cook/Line Cook (現在は退職) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON2018年8月29日
i enjoyed working at all the diferent locations, but the menu was constantly bland for my taste very easy. i wanted to be challenged. so i went back to school.
free food and drink
Environnement de travail bien
EMPLOYEE DE RESTAURATION (在職中) –  Cholet (49)2018年8月29日
Grand groupe très structuré travail diversifié très intéressant
Treizième mois chèques vacances.etc
短所
Pas assez proche des employés
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
just fine...until
Food Service Director (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年8月29日
new management came, made changes, and scared away customers. Long hours, few resources, and no work life balance. Management did very little to address the ongoing stress that managers endured.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Es una buena empresa
auxiliar de casino (現在は退職) –  Peñalolén, Región Metropolitana2018年8月29日
Yo al menos trabaje en casino colegio y muy buen trato de parte de la empresa y también en casinoturbrus buen ambiente laboral
la verda es muy buena
auxiliar de dietas (在職中) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2018年8月28日
pues ami me fue muy bien en la empresa porque tenia tiempo para estudiar y para mis hijos
hacer una carrera profecional
短所
no tengo nada en contra con la empresa
社風
Really BAD company to work for. They are about money only, don't listen to the lies.
Custodian/Janitor (現在は退職) –  College Station, TX2018年8月28日
I worked for SSC in 2015 and 2016. It was possibly the worst decision I ever made taking this job. The benefits suck, and it takes half your paycheck to pay for them, management are slave drivers that are never satisfied with anything, there is no room for advancement, and when you have a complaint you are never to say anything. I still have yet to be paid for sick days from when I was in the hospital (it's almost September of 2018)and will never see it because Compass Group cares nothing for lowly employees​. There's a reason why they're ALWAYS hiring, keep that in mind.
Everything about this company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する
Stop now
Janitorial Worker (在職中) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018年8月28日
If you live in Murfreesboro do not apply to this job especially if you’re black. Do not I repeat do not apply here that $500 retention bonus isn’t worth it
You can clock out
You have to clock in
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Worst place I've ever worked
Catering/Cafe Associate (在職中) –  Shell Woodcreek2018年8月27日
First off, the management is a joke. They work you way more than what they pay you for. They treat you like a dog and have little to no professionalism. I honestly don't know how my manager got into her position and the general manager reminds me of trump. The money sucks. They cut your hours without telling you and for no reason. Good luck getting 40 hours here. I am a full-time worker and barely have enough money to pay my bills and I rarely go out or by anything nice for myself. They turn all their problems back on you when you try to confront them about an issue. Take your catering skills elsewhere!!
長所
Free lunch, health, dental, vision benefits
短所
everything else besides the pros I listed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
社風
Muy buena empresa para trabajar
HUMAN RESOURCES & HSEQ DIRECTOR (現在は退職) –  Brasil2018年8月27日
Muy buena empresa para aquellos que quieren crecer y aprender.
Buen ambiente
Superintendente de Operaciones (現在は退職) –  todo el pais2018年8月27日
Buen ambiente laboral; es una empresa que ayuda a resolver los problemas que se tienen en el trabajo.
社風
Very productive, Management team is always willing to help out when they can, they also pick up a broom to sweep, or mop.
Housekeeper (在職中) –  Augusta, GA2018年8月26日
They are always there to lend a helping hand. A company that makes everyone feel like family. We are around our coworkers more than our own family. We all get along well and always helping one another out. Our job is to work together to help save lives and together we do an awesome job!!! We pray before we start our day, someone always sings a song, and we are always given words of encouragement.
長所
We are recongnize with certificates, meal tickets, etc
Breaks are resaonable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 6報告する
Great atmosphere.
Prep cook and deli sandwich maker (現在は退職) –  Raynham, MA2018年8月26日
Pleasant environment, great manarger.Promotions and incentives were always offered. I enjoyed my co-workers. Showed appreciation of our work. Raises were very adequate, free food and discounts on products we bought.
good benfits