Compass Groupの社員レビュー

2,128 件のレビューを表示
Don't do it
Line Worker (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2017年11月12日
Do not work for Central Table in Saint Louis you will not be valued nor appreciated. The head chef is a racist bully who rules though intimidation and fear if you value your self esteem don't work for ray carpenter
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
FLIK - Washington CT
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Washington, CT2017年11月11日
Run away if you have any self worth. Compass Group as a whole maybe a good company but working for FLIK in the Washington CT location is a nightmare. Some perks are good but management and staff are really bad. The work itself is reasonably easy as a Food Service Worker but I can't deal with the drama of this place. There is something bad every day.
Free meals
Staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 3報告する
Run to lean in staffing
Senior Manager (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年11月11日
Hi stress and cut throat daily, it's about making numbers not focused on our people and clients. They prefer jeopardizing contracts in order to make daily numbers
長所
Benefits
短所
Top heavy thinking
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
unfair pay
Sanitor (現在は退職) –  Wisconsin2017年11月11日
Unfair pay . .... Always begging for chemicals rags and mops......... using the dirty ones for 2 or 3 weeks .... supervisor's don't know anything about the Job, they are lazy's they don't help the workers.
Holidays pay
短所
Get paid for the job of one person!!! and you have to work for 3!!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Great work environment nice people
Barista and Cashier (在職中) –  Houston, TX2017年11月09日
It’s been great working here people are friendly workers are awesome hours are great and flexible I would say go for it there’s not really room for advancement but if you want something stable it’s a great job
Friendly work environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
Don't waste your time
Assistant (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2017年11月08日
Terrible management, nobody knows what they're doing. Not even just in certain locations, even Morrison's upper management has no idea what's going on. Management from Morrison at McLaren Flint is a complete joke, turnover rate is high because there is no communication or support from management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Good company
Associate Accountant (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月08日
Overall the company is great. There are however members of management who don't seem to know what is going on in their department and don't really seem to care about anyone who is not at the same level as themselves.
Paid time off
短所
Expensive cafeteria, lack of work/life balance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 4報告する
environnement travail agréable
Agent d'entretien polyvalent (在職中) –  Saumur (49)2017年11月08日
plus l on travail et plus il faut faire toujours plus
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Kitchen Manager
Kitchen Manager (現在は退職) –  Kaufman, TX2017年11月07日
Kitchen manager is a very high paced environment.The most enjoyable part about my job was the kids. The hardest part of my job was the clean up. Other than that is as very easy.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 4報告する
Ambiente tranquilo compañero
empleada de limpieza (現在は退職) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires2017年11月06日
Ambiente laboral buen compañero trabajo en conjunto ayudarse uno a otro poder cumplir con las expectativas de trabajo
Awful, stressful
Cook (在職中) –  Portland, OR2017年11月06日
You have to babysit your paycheck to make sure the manager isn't under paying or falsifying hours worked. This is a union job and most recently we found that we are getting paid almost $2 under what we should have been for the past year and a half. This has not been resolved.
Early morning shifts
短所
Awful management, unable to use sick days without retaliation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 2報告する
社風
Productive and Good team building experience
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Belfast, County Antrim2017年11月06日
It was a good hard working job, which i gained a lot of experience from through working with customers to fulfill there needs. I thought it was a good learning curve to go on to bigger n better things.
長所
Good team to be involved with and a lot of leeway
短所
Long hours and sometimes boring
face paced
Food Service Director (現在は退職) –  Pontiac, IL2017年11月04日
enjoyed working for the company. worked many different departments of the company. Businesses- schools- boy scout camps. blue collar-white collar- it was an experience
lots of options
lots of travel
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Don't like management's
Lead Cook (在職中) –  Houston, TX Eruest2017年11月04日
Manager told you they would not cut you pay when they transfer you over and then they did, and also they give you the job and take it away,they have favertisam in the work place.
長所
Manager have favertisam in the work place
短所
Lunch brake is too short
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 2報告する
Busy
Catering Manager (在職中) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear2017年11月04日
very good to work for they look after staff nice people you get 50%off your lunch free cups of tea always involve staff in their business very friendly mangers
長所
Weekend s off death and service bennifits
Heavy work load
University Life
Prep cook/ Pizza (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017年11月03日
Making sure the Students have balanced food to eat. Very fast pace, learned banquet still cooking and how to display properly and right temperature. Work place very organized and sanitized. Most enjoyable getting to meet people for all over the world.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fun work
Cashier/Barista (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年11月03日
I loved working with compass Group it showed me different things in life. Like how to run things on my own. It was such a beautiful experience, I would love to go back!
長所
Being able to get to know new people in the building and business, learning how close down a store, make drinks etc
短所
Short breaks, payin for a union
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 4報告する
Wouldn't work here again
Customer Service Assistant (現在は退職) –  Eastleigh, Hampshire2017年11月03日
A typical day would be a 9-hour shift, serving mostly ungrateful customers and having to deal with extremely clicky co-workers.

Often got questioned about going to the toilet which I found ridiculous, managers put a lot of pressure on you to learn the job quickly, alongside having to complete an extensive course in your own time about food health and safety amongst other things, didn't get told about this at the interview.

The hardest part of the job was being given a half hour break on a 9 hour shift.

The most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
長所
Choice of the hours you want to do
短所
long hours, half hour lunch on 9 hour shift, clicky co workers, minimum wage job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
management
Canteen worker (現在は退職) –  Cheraw, SC2017年11月01日
I had a wonderful manager she would work with you if you had a problem and would do everything she could to fix a problem you might have she would go above and beyond
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
Was lied to at interview to get me in the door :(
Grill Cook (在職中) –  Grove City, PA2017年11月01日
Management is a joke, they have little to no experience in food service or how to order or work with others. Been here a little over a week and I have a very bad attitude about anything good coming from this job ! The only thing is so now we are down so many cooks you can be more demanding with the hours you want ! Very sad because this could be an awesome company if they had the right help and desire !
長所
Free lunch if you have time to eat
短所
Low pay for all the work, made to do other jobs not trained or hired to do instead of a supervisor doing it
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する