Compass Groupの社員レビュー

3,197 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
The worst experience ever
Environmental Services (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年6月19日
That whole company is nothing but the devil its self I use to work for them at the perlman center of advance medicine beyond the worst they treat you like sh** the management is beyond the worst they dont care about their employees they work you like slaves its alot of favortisum in there also just beyond the worst experience I ever had
The employees are awesome
短所
They don’t care about you the managers are jerks
Great work place atmosphere
PREP COOK (現在は退職) –  Avon, CT2018年6月19日
Really enjoyed working for this company. The atmosphere in our kitchen was wonderful, fun, uplifting and fast paced. One of the best kitchen experiences of my career.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
not the best
waitressing (現在は退職) –  Liverpool2018年6月19日
there are so many workers for this company you individually don't feel valued. The management aren't very attentive as most staff do casual work, therefore, work based relationships between managers and staff aren't made. The tip situation between this work place is terrible. But that depends who you ask as some teams share out tips equally others team leaders keep all tips to themselves.
長所
free lunch and can choose own work days
tips
Gadsden Regional housekeeping
Housekeeping (現在は退職) –  Gaston Alabama2018年6月18日
I use to work in Gadsden Alabama , Gaston Regional Hospital doing housekeeping. The manager that you guys have on board now do not know how to talk to employees!! Rude there are several employees who has quit due to her being rude and not knowing how to talk to someone . Have a very high turnover rate. Due to lack of pay and respect if I was you I will not work there!
短所
Lack of respect, working your tails off for no pay or no thank you
社風
Worst place I ever worked for in my life.
Custodian (現在は退職) –  Chesterfield, VA2018年6月18日
Lol what a joke. Management did not gaf. You bust your a** for nothing. They want the world and back from you for $9.00 Under staffed like a mf. Only advanced you in position if they knew you were going to leave. If you do your work good they put other ppls work on you lol they wanted integrity but they never gave it back. I can say one thing came good out of it. Lesson learned.
長所
Lots of laughs and learned lots
BS after BS
社風
Productive and fun place to work
EVENT MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年6月17日
If you love evnts planning and being up close and personal with your favorite athletes and stars, if you enjoy working with people from different backgrounds then this is the job for you.
FUN
SOME POSITIONS ARE ONLY SEASONAL
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great Job
Janitorial Worker (現在は退職) –  Stephenville, TX2018年6月17日
I had barely any issues with that job. Just the occasionally "Make Sure your Doing Your Job " Thing. All in all Wouldn't mind working there again for a filler Job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
you keep busy hard work love the people
Head Cook (在職中) –  Rochester, MI2018年6月17日
if everyone comes in not bad if someone calls off you have to pick up more. learned how to work close to people watch your time making sure food is out. great place to work. cleaning up what other people leave there messes for you. when service if over then you can breath and start getting ready for the next day.
have to take a lunch
did not get a break
very busy place
Crew member (現在は退職) –  WPI2018年6月17日
place was great to interact with people . very busy always on go go . many different areas to work in . all different races. many things to learn as you go
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
fun workplace
Hospitality Assistant (現在は退職) –  Birmingham2018年6月17日
I enjoyed working for this company they treated me very nicely and the work environment was fun to work in. great customers and management. different diverse customers.
good management, free lunch
nothing
Better Quallity of Life than working in resturants
District Executive Chef (在職中) –  Michigan2018年6月17日
I left my 80 -100hr a week restaurant career for Compass / Eurest. No nights, no weekend and no holidays as a Chef is hard to find. Been here for 20yrs and plan on retiring from Eurest in another 20 years. Received several promotions and turned down plenty more to stay in a position I love. Lots of opportunity to grown and being the largest food service provider around plenty of chances to move if you want
Team, Family, Growth, Advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Very Incompetent and shady
Senior IT Audit Consultant (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年6月16日
I was made promising that were not keep such as being moved to a full time, salaried position. The company had no office and was staffed with family and friends.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
We need better leadership
Food Service Manager (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年6月16日
I’ve been with this company since 2009 I’ve been wanting to move up in a better direction and potions with this company I’m a quick learner and a team player, I want more for myself and my children, I’m willing to do the work and give my all.
短所
Not enough pay, very hot in kitchen, lazy employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
my two cents.
General Labourer (現在は退職) –  Victoria, BC2018年6月15日
* A typical day is all right as long as management doesn't target you for termination. you punch in with the fingerprint scanner and then your in for 8 to 12 hours of work and then you go home.

* there is nothing to learn here except maybe how to strip and wax floors, WHIMIS and Foodsafe. Everything else is just menial labor. and there is very little room for advancement

* the management from what ive seen over the years is that they like to target a person as undesirable and then try to nail them for every thing real and imagined. ( which makes for Glaring Double Standards). they will write you up till you either quit or they get enough demerits to fire you, and then they move on to the next one. I've seen it happen to others over the years and I guess it was just my turn.

*the work culture well there are some very hard working and good people there.... but unfortunately its not a team environment. everyone is pretty much in it for them selves.

* nothing is hard about any of the jobs there. and if you been targeted dont be surprised when they pile up on your work load.

*most enjoyable part for me unfortunately was going home.
長所
medical Benefits, $2 meal plan, the Union HEU.
短所
you could be a targeted for Termination.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Upper Management is pitiful
Manager (現在は退職) –  Virginia2018年6月15日
After 11 years with this company I was terminated because of a insecure new Supervisor. Different rules for different people, very inconsistent with policy and procedures. They work you to death with no compensation then kick you to the curb. Employee turn over should give them a clue to what the problem's are. Some units have to follow company recipes and menu's while others are allowed to do their own thing. Very poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ報告する
suck
Line Cook (現在は退職) –  Charleston, SC2018年6月15日
It was not the job for me. I hated it the people and management wasn't a professional about the work they did.. Really wont refer other to work with i
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
A good place to get lots of experience
Human Resources (現在は退職) –  Dublin2018年6月15日
Compass is a really good environment to gain lots of valuable experience, the salary is competitive and the people are really nice. You will be expected to work very hard but it will be worth it!
長所
You can gain lots of experience
lots of travel
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Visually good to look at but UGLY underneath....
Mailroom Associate (在職中) –  Roswell, GA2018年6月14日
Our particular site I feel we were set up to fail but we make believers out of the masses.

Our management is good but It's a struggle with the powers that be

There is a lot of divide among us

Dealing with the feeling of will I have a job tomorrow

Serving the Customer
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Stay away!
Technician (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2018年6月14日
My last review was deleted. They must not like the exposure. The company is run by baboons. Most of the management are snakes. They will stab you in the back if they get the chance. I was being screwed over on my pay. They play favorites. Oh, and if you're an attractive female than by all means this will be a great job for you. Maybe you can be the district managers new pet. Yeah, that's how they roll at Canteen.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する
社風
Ambiente de trabajo agradable al tipo de trabajo
Administrativa contable (現在は退職) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana2018年6月13日
Consejo a Compass,disponer de más recursos (sistemas computacionales de trabajo diario) para poder desarrollar de mane fluida las labores
申請されたプロフィール