Compass Groupの社員レビュー

3,410 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fast paced work place
Cook/Prep (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月13日
I would really recommend this to someone that’s loves to cook and prep but other wise I don’t it’s to stressful at time and people aren’t patient At all
Free lunch
Short break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
good staff
Chef manager (現在は退職) –  Pointe-Claire, QC2018年9月13日
management was always eager to help. it was a school so there were a loy of days off .. unfortunately they were not paid which made budgetting my life responsibilities difficult but over all it was pleasant
great staff
短所
too many days off without pay
28-39% Pay BELOW the National average Here at Compass
Sous Chef/Manager (在職中) –  Westminster, CO2018年9月12日
What hours are great. Holiday's off for family fantastic. Extreme low pay, just wrong. Management not trained properly. No management skills all of us have been moved up and in the company 5-12+ years. I never got formal training. It's like just manage your people and keep in budget. Charge customers a lot and use cheaper products when needed to reduce margins. Our the years especially the last yr or so, we have lost a lot of our staff due to low pay. They don't want to pay us, but most of us stay here because we have families and need the weekends and afternoons to take care of our kids and families.
Weekends off
Compensation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
Excelente lugar
Practicante Bachiller Técnico (現在は退職) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2018年9月12日
Buen lugar para desempeñarse, con buenas condiciones
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Learn more working in the bakery
Salad Bar and Baker Leader (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年9月12日
I really like working at Cumpos group, and I hope I can work for them again. This was one the best places I have been employed with. The bakery was always busy, and production had to be done for the next day.
長所
Pay was good and always on time
短所
Large open kitchen so it was very loud.. Meater parking.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Not apicable
Steward (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年9月11日
I worked really hard every day.i feel. I wasn't appreciated for my efforts.never got a raise .never fel like i was appreciated at all.the management didnt care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
No help
Team Member/Cashier (在職中) –  Miami, FL Barry University2018年9月11日
They know it be busy in the morning at subway and they only have two people there in the morning and be over working us for little pay and that is not fair.
長所
you get the shift you want
no help
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great job
Hospitality Staff (在職中) –  Edgbaston, West Midlands2018年9月11日
Shifts here were fun and productive, my experience gained here has benefited my communication skills and my understanding of the service industry.
Management gave on the job training that allowed me to do my job successfully without feeling like I was a burden.
Free lunches, friendly staff
短所
Long shifts that could run into overtime.
Utility
Utility/Prep Cook (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年9月10日
This company doesn’t like to pay employees what they worth giving 10 cent and 20 cent raises and they have to many breaks when School is out not to stable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Disgusting
Concession Worker (現在は退職) –  Kitchener, ON2018年9月10日
The concession stands are subpar and disgusting, days are 5 hours and super dead, hardest part of the job is learning to use the till. cleanliness is not a main priority, burgers, hot dogs and fries were left in a fridge for weeks on end, and almost everything was expired.
Free food and drinks
Disgusting work environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Looks great on the outside
Senior IT Specialist (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年9月10日
Company is great looking on the outside but horrible on the inside from the IT standpoint.

NO growth.

NO education.

Lack of leadership.

Too many personal political games. Its every man/woman for themselves in this environment. They have designed this place to set you up for failure.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
yeaaa. nope
Catering Manager/Special Event Developer (現在は退職) –  New Haven, CT2018年9月10日
It was the worst place ever to work for an African American Millennial in a management position. It paid well. However the culture is really weird. They think they treat people like a small company but in actuality its a really corporate kiss the ring kind of environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Housekeeping (現在は退職) –  Oshkosh WI2018年9月10日
Mercy Medical Center in Oshkosh WI. Compass group company was a great place to work. I worked in Housekeeping position. You worked at your own pace and by yourself in different areas of the hospital. Some days were stressful but for the most part it was relaxing. We have a great management team their and great benefits. The only reason i left was because I moved but I would recommend the job to others.
長所
Great benefits, management and employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 3報告する
社風
Productive and fun work environment
Accounting Support Analyst (現在は退職) –  London, ON2018年9月09日
It is a great experience to work in Compass Group. People are nice and productive. You can always communicate each other with the job difficulties and also let someone know what you got from the work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
muy buena
Auxiliar de aseo (現在は退職) –  clinica country2018年9月09日
buena me gustaria trabajar de nuevo para ella ya que por motivos personales me retire
medimas
mala inluencia
hierarchie
chef gerant (現在は退職) –  cuisinier2018年9月09日
Nous ne sommes pas écouté de notre hierarchie.
Trop de pass-droit
短所
trop de pass droits pour certaines personnes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Under paid & Over worked
Housekeeper (在職中) –  Southfield2018年9月08日
It use to be a fun place to work then management change and the evs director change. Hasn't been right since. 3rd shift is the shift to be on. Everybody is treated like family on that shift. Now for the other shifts... Nobody believes in team work. 2nd shift management think there to good to help out when were short of help especially the male supervisor. 1st shift management claim there doing everything but really ain't doing nothing. Then gets away with it while the evs director is there.
Healthcare maybe
短所
Under paid over worked & no union. So they treat you any kind of way!!!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Things I do
Supporting my manager in developing myself (現在は退職) –  Aberdeen2018年9月08日
-Most enjoyable part is the team
-Good environment at work
-Typical day is dealing with customers with staff problems, make sure they know what they do.
-dealing with complains
-dealing with opening and closing the store
-Cash handling
-DEaling with emails closing the week.
free lunch
long hours sometimes
compass
Line Cook/Prep Cook (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年9月06日
It was a very laidback clean place fast paced work the food was pretty healthy the chefs was top knotch it was a fun exprince for me but the breaks are very short for the hard work u be doing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
Lots of politics
Accounts Receivable Associate (現在は退職) –  London, ON2018年9月06日
This place is very toxic. Some managers are very unprofessional and discouraging. Lots of politics involved. Pay rates are very low. The workload is large .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する