Compass GroupのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 88 件見つかりました 3,060 件のレビューを見る
Fun and Learning Expierence
cashier (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年5月09日
A typical day at compass group was very educational, you get to be around various different types of food and people that your able to talk to and learn from. Helps understand where a lot of people come from and how different they are.
Free Food
Co workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Worst company to work for!!!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Weldon Springs, MO2018年3月15日
Great place to work if you like getting hurt on the job then they threaten to replace you if you can't do your job. I also didn't receive a paycheck for the first month I worked there and got wrote up when I didn't have the gas to get into work after working for free and trying to help them after a month of not being paid. Then hopefully you won't get a manager as bad as the one I worked with who threw a fit and would ruin my workstation when she was unhappy and would get mad at customers. If you're looking into this place for employment, may I recommend McDonalds cause you will have more professionalism working there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
社風
Manager needs to take lessons on how to speak to employees!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hopkins, SC2018年3月05日
The manager there was very rude and nasty ... like a wolf in sheeps clothing..I loved my coworkers, they seem nice but the manager is the reason I quit .. I just couldn’t take the way she talked to me..
Coworkers
The manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
Compass group is a nice place to work.
Cashier (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年3月02日
Compass group is a pretty easy place to work. I am just ready to move on and move up in my career path. i have worked hard but i woulid like to make more money and have a good stable job for my family and I.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Unprofessional
Night Cashier (在職中) –  Charleston, SC2018年3月02日
Working 3rd shift is pretty ok cause I don't have to deal with all the crazy managers from first or second shift. I was promised a 90-day raise and when I brought that up after my 90 days management had said that they never said anything like that to me. The person that trained me trained me pretty well. I was able to work on my own after a week. The hardest part of the job is when you're working at 8 hour shift alone and you don't have anyone to cover your break and you're on your feet for that whole entire 7 and 1/2 to 8 hours for the night. What I enjoy most about the job is the different customers that I see that I'm able to talk to and relate to and everyone that comes from different places to come and work for my location.
My customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
fun workplace
Cashier (在職中) –  Dublin2018年2月28日
this is a suitable job for students as there was not many hours. Had to pay for lunch's, competitive salary, Fun place to work always working as part of team.
suitable for students
not reggular hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
N/a
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, NY2018年2月28日
Compass group is a good place to work. I was excited to go to work everyday it was never a day I didn't want to go to work. I loved the management they were so professional, nice and kind.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
社風
Well relaxed and positive area
Cashier (在職中) –  Galveston, TX2018年2月27日
It is a very great opportunity for someone who goes to school and wants to work at the same time. I enjoy working with my co-workers. My manager works with my schedule to school hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Fun place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Elgin, SC2018年2月26日
Good hours. Good money. Great company to work for. They offer really good bennifits to their employees. Free meal for employees. Willing to work with people who have multiple jobs.
Free meals
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Collaborative workplace with great staff
Cashier (在職中) –  Montevallo, AL2018年2月15日
I worked with Compass Groups for three years. During this experience, I had ups and downs. The management and the staff were always understanding willing to help in any way that they could. I was able to form new friendships and work in a great environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Nice place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sarnia, ON2018年1月22日
Everyone was friendly and easy going. Had a good experience working here. Always very busy and never left wondering what to do. Nothing to complain about and everything was run smoothly.
Free meal. Short hours
Few shifts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Great job
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  North Charleston, SC2018年1月13日
I love the people at Boeing. They are very nice. You learn soo much in good. They will make you better cashier or cooks. They will work with you and your schedule .
Hour
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun and very nice group of people. Also a productive workplace
Concession Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, ON2017年12月25日
I got stuck in the elevator! Also got free food, and to learn new experience in the workforce and met some awesome hardworking reliable team members and managers!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Fun place but no growth
Cashier (Full-time) (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月05日
It was a great place to work at. Mon-Fri, no weekends and latest that you're there is 7pm if you're the closer that day. Managers were nice and cool but weren't the best at managing. They focused more on having fun. Hence why I said no growth. But other than that, it was a nice experience.
Schedule
短所
Little pay for the amount of work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 1報告する
Bare Minimum
Cashier (現在は退職) –  901 3rd Ave. S.2017年10月30日
I took the job at Compass Group as a placeholder while I looked for something different. I was hired as a cashier, but was required to clean, stock, and brew fresh coffee. I was also required to stock beverage cases, restock candy and clean the bakery case at the end of shift. This was nearly impossible to do, given that a cashier is required to be available to ring out customers. I would inevitably be constantly interrupted from my duties, and nothing was ever finished. It seemed to me that the pay did not reflect the extra duty requirements. For 5 days off a year maximum, (accrued, not guaranteed), and approximately $65/a day for 8 hours of work, it just didn't seem worth it. My boss was completely sweet and very helpful in covering shifts when I had things to attend to. The hours were consistent, 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week with weekends off. It served its purpose for a time.
It's a paycheck
短所
It's not much of a paycheck
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 18いいえ 3報告する
Not that Bad
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017年10月29日
I did not like how the boss worked , lack of lazyness ,and gave us short breaks ,but the good part is that they gave us free lunches but overall it was not that bad.
Free Lunches
Short Break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 2報告する
Decent Place to work
CASHIER (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年10月12日
Depending on where you are it varies, but it is a decent place to work and its pretty consistent, just on your feet all day. Also morning shifts start pretty early. Never got out later than 5:30pm though.
free meals, benefits, vacation
standing, pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
fun and creative workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2017年9月30日
I loved my boss he was the best. He helped us learn skills fit for a manager. Said that he wanted us to know in case we wanted to move up or apply for a management position.
free lunches
短所
the company that your company works for have a lot of contradictory requests
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Ok company to work for
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年8月28日
Great people/ Bad management
Communication is important. apparently this is not important for managers. work place is comfortable between coworkers, you meet really nice people.
"weekends off"
Low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 3報告する
Fast pace
Cashier (在職中) –  Stamford, CT 069022017年8月05日
Could be better but a lot of favorites, Its fun to work there but also stressful when some co-workers don't understand or know what their doing at times,
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する