Compass GroupのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 104 件見つかりました 3,512 件のレビューを見る
Tiring
Retail/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Everywhere2018年11月06日
It was very tiring yet it was a very good experience for me to do as I knew how to interact with a lot of customers around me and also having the ability to learn new stuff.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Boring
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Oceanside, ca2018年10月26日
Worked here for a year at first I really loved it but then the manager I was working for had to leave and I hated it. The girls there were catty, one girl who was a “cashier/catering attendant” never did anything tbh. She would leave me stuck at the register pretending to be busy. New manager sucked , did not like him. Never interacts with clients. Miss the way it used to be then it went to downhill
Manager, some staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Horrible experience
Cashier (在職中) –  Charleston, SC2018年10月18日
This is a horrible workplace management sucks the company tried to takes the employees vacation paid hours , making you borrow time that will result in no vacation hours at all
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Time goes by fast
Cashier (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年10月11日
Work schedules:
5:30 - 1:30 - Opener
6:15 - 2:30 - Lunch Closer
7:00 - 3:30 - Assistant Managers Assistant (lol)

The job is nice, it goes by so fast and its quiet and peaceful.
I was a lunch closer, a typical day at work would be to come in at 6:15 and fill up anything that we will need for lunch such as cups, salad dressings/toppings, crackers, salsas, napkins, utensils etc.
then at 9am we will close breakfast and we would chill for 15min, after that we will start setting up for lunch. so we would take out the soups, cut desserts, cut lemons, bring out cold drinks, put rolls out etc. After that at 10:30 we would take out 30min break and we would go back to work at 11:00pm. From 11 to 1:30 we would cashier and time would fly by. Cashiering is easy, because everything is easy to read, you don't need to remember anything and they write down what food they got from what station. After its 1:30 you close the gates and clean up. After you clean up you just clock out and go home.
A fast easy day, management was nice too, my assistant manager was friendly and really nice to get along with.
But one thing you should know is that all compass group restaurants are different, they have different managers, different rules, maybe different schedules?
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
A very fast paced and productive place
Cashier (在職中) –  Radford, VA2018年9月13日
It was a great place and was flexible when it came to my class schedule. The employee was very nice and helpful especially when it had come to new employees who were in training.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
Ok
Cashier (在職中) –  Stony Brook2018年8月21日
Working at the university seeing what I want to achieve by saving so I can go to school myself being a team player having patience meeting new people
長所
Benefits
短所
Management could be better
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 4報告する
Not what it seems
Cashier (在職中) –  Sumter, SC2018年8月08日
The job not what it seems and the manager not a good manager. He don't communicates with you well. He just hiring who he thinks have skills. Cooks can't cook.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 2報告する
Horrible
Cashier (在職中) –  Indiana2018年8月01日
The management is the absolute worst. They took our break room so she could have her own personal bathroom and she only allows the suck ups use it. I wouldn't wish this awful place on anyone.
Going home
短所
The director and upper management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ報告する
社風
It was okay ..not a bad place ..jus some ignorant ppl at times
Cashier (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年7月27日
Im jus tryna work and learn and advance in any way i can to b a better employee n person ..im a very handson kind of person,i like to stay busy ,and wirk my whole time on the clock ..im also open to changes n fast paced work environment.
Nice job
Advancemnt
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
geared more for students
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Radford, VA2018年7月18日
fast paced, but no advancement opportunities, very poor pay raises.management offered no training, you learn as you go. did learn to do everything ,while others had no desire.
nice students
very poor pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
社風
Always seeing the same faces
Cashier (在職中) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月09日
Always having the weekends and holidays off getting paid vacations and sick time also being able to get off at 2:30 pm to still have the rest of the day to your self
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ報告する
It was
Cashier (在職中) –  Wellesley, MA2018年6月21日
During my time at Compass Group, I learned how to effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks. I also acquired the ability to resolve customer disputes in a patient manner.
長所
Free lunch and great benefits!
Not much vacation time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
Ok place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Newton, IA2018年6月20日
it was a great way to meet new people friendly staff all got along well together we were like a little family it was a great place to work it was a little cafeteria you work in
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Excellent Place to Work
Prep/Cashier (現在は退職) –  New Albany, OH2018年5月31日
I enjoyed working at Compass Group. The people were nice hours were great 5:45am-3pm Monday-Friday
If you like interacting with people this is a great place to work.
Free food and drink
No breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Enjoyed my time at Compass!!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Montréal, QC2018年5月30日
Lovely company to work for and no complaints at all.
They treated the employees very well and was fun to work. They provided good training for those with no experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Fun and Learning Expierence
cashier (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年5月09日
A typical day at compass group was very educational, you get to be around various different types of food and people that your able to talk to and learn from. Helps understand where a lot of people come from and how different they are.
Free Food
Co workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Cashier (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年3月31日
Poor management for employees and poor in customer relations. Management watching you like a hawk. Don't get 40 hours a week but 36 hours. Management does not trust with cashiering.
Free Starbuck drink
短所
Management that does not trust you with cashiering.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 2報告する
社風
Worst company to work for!!!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Weldon Springs, MO2018年3月15日
Great place to work if you like getting hurt on the job then they threaten to replace you if you can't do your job. I also didn't receive a paycheck for the first month I worked there and got wrote up when I didn't have the gas to get into work after working for free and trying to help them after a month of not being paid. Then hopefully you won't get a manager as bad as the one I worked with who threw a fit and would ruin my workstation when she was unhappy and would get mad at customers. If you're looking into this place for employment, may I recommend McDonalds cause you will have more professionalism working there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 23いいえ 2報告する
社風
Manager needs to take lessons on how to speak to employees!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hopkins, SC2018年3月05日
The manager there was very rude and nasty ... like a wolf in sheeps clothing..I loved my coworkers, they seem nice but the manager is the reason I quit .. I just couldn’t take the way she talked to me..
Coworkers
The manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 1報告する
社風
Compass group is a nice place to work.
Cashier (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年3月02日
Compass group is a pretty easy place to work. I am just ready to move on and move up in my career path. i have worked hard but i woulid like to make more money and have a good stable job for my family and I.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する