Compass GroupのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 97 件見つかりました 3,275 件のレビューを見る
Horrible
Cashier (在職中) –  Indiana2018年8月01日
The management is the absolute worst. They took our break room so she could have her own personal bathroom and she only allows the suck ups use it. I wouldn't wish this awful place on anyone.
Going home
短所
The director and upper management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
社風
It was okay ..not a bad place ..jus some ignorant ppl at times
Cashier (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年7月27日
Im jus tryna work and learn and advance in any way i can to b a better employee n person ..im a very handson kind of person,i like to stay busy ,and wirk my whole time on the clock ..im also open to changes n fast paced work environment.
Nice job
Advancemnt
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
geared more for students
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Radford, VA2018年7月18日
fast paced, but no advancement opportunities, very poor pay raises.management offered no training, you learn as you go. did learn to do everything ,while others had no desire.
nice students
very poor pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Always seeing the same faces
Cashier (在職中) –  Tucson, AZ2018年7月09日
Always having the weekends and holidays off getting paid vacations and sick time also being able to get off at 2:30 pm to still have the rest of the day to your self
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
It was
Cashier (在職中) –  Wellesley, MA2018年6月21日
During my time at Compass Group, I learned how to effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks. I also acquired the ability to resolve customer disputes in a patient manner.
長所
Free lunch and great benefits!
Not much vacation time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Ok place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Newton, IA2018年6月20日
it was a great way to meet new people friendly staff all got along well together we were like a little family it was a great place to work it was a little cafeteria you work in
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Excellent Place to Work
Prep/Cashier (現在は退職) –  New Albany, OH2018年5月31日
I enjoyed working at Compass Group. The people were nice hours were great 5:45am-3pm Monday-Friday
If you like interacting with people this is a great place to work.
Free food and drink
No breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Enjoyed my time at Compass!!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Montréal, QC2018年5月30日
Lovely company to work for and no complaints at all.
They treated the employees very well and was fun to work. They provided good training for those with no experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Fun and Learning Expierence
cashier (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年5月09日
A typical day at compass group was very educational, you get to be around various different types of food and people that your able to talk to and learn from. Helps understand where a lot of people come from and how different they are.
Free Food
Co workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Cashier (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年3月31日
Poor management for employees and poor in customer relations. Management watching you like a hawk. Don't get 40 hours a week but 36 hours. Management does not trust with cashiering.
Free Starbuck drink
短所
Management that does not trust you with cashiering.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する
社風
Worst company to work for!!!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Weldon Springs, MO2018年3月15日
Great place to work if you like getting hurt on the job then they threaten to replace you if you can't do your job. I also didn't receive a paycheck for the first month I worked there and got wrote up when I didn't have the gas to get into work after working for free and trying to help them after a month of not being paid. Then hopefully you won't get a manager as bad as the one I worked with who threw a fit and would ruin my workstation when she was unhappy and would get mad at customers. If you're looking into this place for employment, may I recommend McDonalds cause you will have more professionalism working there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 21いいえ 1報告する
社風
Manager needs to take lessons on how to speak to employees!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hopkins, SC2018年3月05日
The manager there was very rude and nasty ... like a wolf in sheeps clothing..I loved my coworkers, they seem nice but the manager is the reason I quit .. I just couldn’t take the way she talked to me..
Coworkers
The manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
社風
Compass group is a nice place to work.
Cashier (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年3月02日
Compass group is a pretty easy place to work. I am just ready to move on and move up in my career path. i have worked hard but i woulid like to make more money and have a good stable job for my family and I.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Unprofessional
Night Cashier (在職中) –  Charleston, SC2018年3月02日
Working 3rd shift is pretty ok cause I don't have to deal with all the crazy managers from first or second shift. I was promised a 90-day raise and when I brought that up after my 90 days management had said that they never said anything like that to me. The person that trained me trained me pretty well. I was able to work on my own after a week. The hardest part of the job is when you're working at 8 hour shift alone and you don't have anyone to cover your break and you're on your feet for that whole entire 7 and 1/2 to 8 hours for the night. What I enjoy most about the job is the different customers that I see that I'm able to talk to and relate to and everyone that comes from different places to come and work for my location.
My customers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 2報告する
fun workplace
Cashier (在職中) –  Dublin2018年2月28日
this is a suitable job for students as there was not many hours. Had to pay for lunch's, competitive salary, Fun place to work always working as part of team.
suitable for students
not reggular hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
N/a
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, NY2018年2月28日
Compass group is a good place to work. I was excited to go to work everyday it was never a day I didn't want to go to work. I loved the management they were so professional, nice and kind.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 5報告する
社風
Well relaxed and positive area
Cashier (在職中) –  Galveston, TX2018年2月27日
It is a very great opportunity for someone who goes to school and wants to work at the same time. I enjoy working with my co-workers. My manager works with my schedule to school hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Elgin, SC2018年2月26日
Good hours. Good money. Great company to work for. They offer really good bennifits to their employees. Free meal for employees. Willing to work with people who have multiple jobs.
Free meals
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Collaborative workplace with great staff
Cashier (在職中) –  Montevallo, AL2018年2月15日
I worked with Compass Groups for three years. During this experience, I had ups and downs. The management and the staff were always understanding willing to help in any way that they could. I was able to form new friendships and work in a great environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する
Nice place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sarnia, ON2018年1月22日
Everyone was friendly and easy going. Had a good experience working here. Always very busy and never left wondering what to do. Nothing to complain about and everything was run smoothly.
Free meal. Short hours