Compass GroupのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 68 件見つかりました
Bare Minimum
Cashier (現在は退職) –  901 3rd Ave. S.2017年10月30日
I took the job at Compass Group as a placeholder while I looked for something different. I was hired as a cashier, but was required to clean, stock, and brew fresh coffee. I was also required to stock beverage cases, restock candy and clean the bakery case at the end of shift. This was nearly impossible to do, given that a cashier is required to be available to ring out customers. I would inevitably be constantly interrupted from my duties, and nothing was ever finished. It seemed to me that the pay did not reflect the extra duty requirements. For 5 days off a year maximum, (accrued, not guaranteed), and approximately $65/a day for 8 hours of work, it just didn't seem worth it. My boss was completely sweet and very helpful in covering shifts when I had things to attend to. The hours were consistent, 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week with weekends off. It served its purpose for a time.
It's a paycheck
短所
It's not much of a paycheck
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 2報告する
Not that Bad
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017年10月29日
I did not like how the boss worked , lack of lazyness ,and gave us short breaks ,but the good part is that they gave us free lunches but overall it was not that bad.
Free Lunches
Short Break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 2報告する
Decent Place to work
CASHIER (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年10月12日
Depending on where you are it varies, but it is a decent place to work and its pretty consistent, just on your feet all day. Also morning shifts start pretty early. Never got out later than 5:30pm though.
free meals, benefits, vacation
standing, pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
fun and creative workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ontario, CA2017年9月30日
I loved my boss he was the best. He helped us learn skills fit for a manager. Said that he wanted us to know in case we wanted to move up or apply for a management position.
free lunches
短所
the company that your company works for have a lot of contradictory requests
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Ok company to work for
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年8月28日
Great people/ Bad management
Communication is important. apparently this is not important for managers. work place is comfortable between coworkers, you meet really nice people.
"weekends off"
Low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 2報告する
Fast pace
Cashier (在職中) –  Stamford, CT 069022017年8月05日
Could be better but a lot of favorites, Its fun to work there but also stressful when some co-workers don't understand or know what their doing at times,
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年7月26日
Fun, learning experience, good pay, easy, good people to work with, opportunity to move around and get promotions, internships available, good food for employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 5報告する
Work day
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sodus, NY2017年6月14日
Learned different food prepping techniques. Helping kids get their lunches and making that caring and kind connection with the students. The staff had great teamwork.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 5報告する
n/a
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Brea, CA2017年6月13日
i went to the manager for help when i has issues with coworkers and he never did anything to help. people who work there take advantage of you. the people who work there are lazy.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 2報告する
Compass aurecon wages
Cashier (在職中) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年6月05日
Working for this company was great when I started. But when i went on maternity and came back, they sent me to a other unit. An now my salary went down
Free lunch
Salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Worse place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  HPE Cafe - Plano, TX2017年6月01日
Huge turn over, several injured due to heavy lifting and work conditions. No Job security. Disrespectful managers and no support from H.R. Hostile work environment.
Set Schedule
Hostile environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 3報告する
Could change a little
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年5月09日
The job was very stressful and they never try to handle any of the issues that are going on and I just got very tired of it myself. You paid for your lunch and it was awful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 4報告する
社風
Fun place to work with lots of great people!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ottawa, ON2017年5月01日
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with a lot of great people...both customers and fellow employees. It is a busy store the hardest part is being efficient when ringing in customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
work place was just awesome
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Montréal, QC2017年4月17日
i loved working for Compass Group, the people were awesome. never had an issue with anyone. my contract was only for a year so i had to leave. the pay was not bad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
A great and fun place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年4月05日
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and building customer relationships. I had customers who noticed and missed me when i wasnt at work and i missed them as well. The hardest part of my job was probably dealing with managers that was unfair in certain circumstances. Overall I loved the job, my co-workers and my relationship with my customers.
長所
fun atmosphere to work in
sometimes unfairness within company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 6報告する
社風
Working with customer and emplo
Cashier (在職中) –  Boston, MA2017年3月23日
I like the company good to work with and good benefits and the manager is good people to deal with! The employee are good we apply for one position and could get chance to learn other skill to progree in your job
The provide us with $14.00 to spent only in food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 4報告する
社風
i learned alot people was friendly
cashier/all rounder (現在は退職) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2017年3月01日
I worked in the scullery
I worked with functions
I worked as a tea lady
I worked in the kitchen
And as a cashier
Selected stock as well
Promoted new stock
Also did wonderful customer service
we had free lunch
worked ovee time sometimes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Nice environment; cares about workers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Boca Raton, FL2017年2月27日
Compass group is a nice place to work with discounts and benefits becoming available to employees after a year of working. The job you have determines the difficulty of the position. My position was rigorous because I was a cashier/expiditer at a restaurant on a college campus.
free lunch
short breaks; on feet
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 4報告する
社風
attractive in terms of flexible program
Cashier (在職中) –  Coventry2017年2月12日
- you will meet energetic and young staff everyday
- you will learn to work with high flow of customers
- you can choose different workstations
- the management team supports you
- I learned to prepare table / box room before events
Free food
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Productive fun place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2017年1月05日
Fun place to work.Love the children and great environment to be at just need more money for my family.wish I worked the whole year instead of being out in December and January
Free lunch