Compass GroupのCatering Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 85 件見つかりました 3,207 件のレビューを見る
fun place to work
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire2018年7月02日
typical dat at work is preparing breakfasts lunches and snacks for customers allways trying to give the best service possible and meeting customers needs
fun and productive
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Dublin2018年4月13日
work starts with great communication and clearly outlined. I learnt how to work on my own intuition and grow in team leading. Management was very involved during work. the culture can use more feedback and good implementation of innovative ideas to boost peoples morale. The hardest part would have been bad communication in teamwork and management as the whole day work gets hard, but I enjoyed the involvement of people individually and confidence in the ongoing reviews.
less motivation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
Productive Temporrary Work
Catering Assistant in Cricklewood Bus Garage (現在は退職) –  London2018年4月03日
- Ok, place to work on a temporary bases.
- A typical day at work was great.
- The hardest part of working for Compass Group would be getting more local work.
- I enjoyed working with the Employees in Cricklewood Bus Garage.
Free lunch, Team Mambers
Not alot of local work
Stressful, Tedious Work
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  Davenport, IA2018年3月11日
It was like Groundhog Day in that it never changed no matter how I changed my outlook and in the end I yearned for the sweet release of death. Upper management is a garbage group that asks you to make a quarter out of a dime.
awful
terrible
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
fun and flexiable
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  Esher, Surrey2018年2月24日
i liked working at the jockey club because the people there are so nice and so are the managers , it was multicultural and i loved how people could be themselves all the time.
短所
your job role could be changed quickly
Nice company.
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  London2018年2月01日
nice company, but sometimes dont have a clue what they doing. Lots of times managers was changing so it was difficult to get used to new every time...
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
sad place to work
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年1月20日
I wouldn't let my daughter work for them, that's how bad the company is. They want the best & they dont want to pay for the best. They don't respect you for the hard work you do. I've never been at a job where I've seen more people quit then get hired. All the money Compass Group gets, there is no way they should be stingy with the people that make their company what is.
Pay, pay, pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 21いいえ 1報告する
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Govan2018年1月19日
I enjoyed working for compass, serving the customers was the most enjoyable part of the day. Face to face interactions with customers and helping others gave me a great feeling. There wasnt a hard part of the job, new targets and challenges were set to meet sales targets. To meet the sales targets we had to upsell to the customer these could be challenging but not hard.
Flexibility
Great People, Hard Work
Catering Assistant, Hospitality and Distribution (現在は退職) –  Carlisle2018年1月10日
While I love the physical hard work and the great people, it often left me exhausted. 5 long years, thoroughly enjoyed and I will always remember the skills I have learnt and people I have worked with.
社風
Productive, hardworking and fun workplace
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Gosport, Hampshire2018年1月10日
A typical day included prepping food, serving food and drinks, clearing tables and washing up, and handling money at a till all which maintaining good customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was the good team members around me who always made the job fun; and also regular customers who would show keen interest in the team.
I learnt lots of aspects of the job including how to deal with certain issues faced with customers.
Hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with demand on food and drinks while keeping the cleaning standards high when it was very busy. Also the short notice when called in on days off because of zero hour contract.
Flexiblitiy, good team
Zero hour contract
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
no advancement
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  Middlesex University2017年12月20日
no advancement opportunities.in my two years there i have learned a lot of thing but when the "advancement" topic came up i was told i need to wait. co-workers and team environment was nice though
社風
Compass medical is a great place to work at,I lost it and I regret it, but trust and believe I will get back in with the company and never leave.
Catering assistant (現在は退職) –  Raynham Massachusetts2017年12月11日
Compass is a great company to work for.The crew is friendly.You can learn a lot in the culinary business from the chefs and sous chefs.The company has great benefits,a great 401k they match what you put in.All in all it's a wonderful company to work for.
長所
Free lunch, paid vacation and paid sick days, paid holidays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する
Catering
catering assistant (現在は退職) –  Dublin2017年12月11日
Great company, always good training and quality. Free lunches and all training was very interesting and well prepared. HR great working and providing assistance .
good training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 3報告する
社風
Productive and Good team building experience
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Belfast, County Antrim2017年11月06日
It was a good hard working job, which i gained a lot of experience from through working with customers to fulfill there needs. I thought it was a good learning curve to go on to bigger n better things.
長所
Good team to be involved with and a lot of leeway
短所
Long hours and sometimes boring
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work great company
Catering assisant (現在は退職) –  Stpauls london2017年10月13日
Love working with the company would work for them again if there had any work coming up
Treat staff great
Good team
Good mangment
Loving company loving staff good points for working for them
Freee lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
A good job to have while you're young
Catering Assistant/Team Leader (現在は退職) –  National Railway Museum, York2017年9月23日
This job taught me the importance of knuckling down, getting your hands dirty and putting in some good, solid work.
Often, there would be quiet periods, where making your own work was necessary. At other times, you would be completely stretched and pushed to your limit to provide excellent customer service in busy, stressful situations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was having a team built out of people who otherwise would never cross paths, university students, parents, people from other countries, all coming together and working hard for each other, learning from each other and becoming friends.

The hardest part of the job was ineffective management. Too much inconsistency in what was expected of you and often a complete lack of understanding for your needs.
長所
Making friends, working as a team, free meals, learning how to make delicious coffees
短所
Inconsistent management, rude (sometimes psychotic) customers, in busy periods there would be short breaks or no breaks, lack of job progression
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Fun Workspace
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Sheffield United FC2017年9月10日
Nice co workers that help engage you in team work. Difficult and stressful when busy but working together helped solve problems. Nice organised structure but not entirely sure what job you were meant to be doing as each shift changed.
very enjoyable to work
Catering assistant (現在は退職) –  Haverfordwest2017年9月07日
every day involves doing the same thing, but at the same time every day is different in a good way.

i learned a lot working here, how to make all different coffees, how to feel more confident than i used to be with customers.

every manager is different - my experience wasnt the best.

lovely environment to work in.
長所
free lunches, considerate to life and work balance
短所
difficult to contact compass group to report a case.
Bad Management
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  university sussex2017年8月21日
If i was not working with such a great collegue I would not have worked there for as long as I did. The management were not very good at all! Sometimes useless.
短所
£3.50 allowance for lunch - some sandwiches cost more than this.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and fun work place
Catering Manager/Cafeteria Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年8月04日
A typical work day is fast-paced and full of fun. The company paid for my sanitation classes and certification. I learned the importance of GREAT customer service skills and patients. My manager was AWESOME. She was very understanding to things happening beyond your control and tried to work with you and support you in all situations. The hardest part of the job was being short staffed for during important events. I can't pin point one particular thing to categorize a enjoyable part of the day. This was a GREAT growing place for employment, supportive team and immediate staff.
長所
Free lunch and dinners at time.
短所
sometimes had to skip breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 4報告する