Compass GroupのCatering Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 67 件見つかりました
社風
Compass medical is a great place to work at,I lost it and I regret it, but trust and believe I will get back in with the company and never leave.
Catering assistant (現在は退職) –  Raynham Massachusetts2017年12月11日
Compass is a great company to work for.The crew is friendly.You can learn a lot in the culinary business from the chefs and sous chefs.The company has great benefits,a great 401k they match what you put in.All in all it's a wonderful company to work for.
長所
Free lunch, paid vacation and paid sick days, paid holidays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Catering
catering assistant (現在は退職) –  Dublin2017年12月11日
Great company, always good training and quality. Free lunches and all training was very interesting and well prepared. HR great working and providing assistance .
free lunches
good training
社風
A good job to have while you're young
Catering Assistant/Team Leader (現在は退職) –  National Railway Museum, York2017年9月23日
This job taught me the importance of knuckling down, getting your hands dirty and putting in some good, solid work.
Often, there would be quiet periods, where making your own work was necessary. At other times, you would be completely stretched and pushed to your limit to provide excellent customer service in busy, stressful situations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was having a team built out of people who otherwise would never cross paths, university students, parents, people from other countries, all coming together and working hard for each other, learning from each other and becoming friends.

The hardest part of the job was ineffective management. Too much inconsistency in what was expected of you and often a complete lack of understanding for your needs.
長所
Making friends, working as a team, free meals, learning how to make delicious coffees
短所
Inconsistent management, rude (sometimes psychotic) customers, in busy periods there would be short breaks or no breaks, lack of job progression
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Fun Workspace
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Sheffield United FC2017年9月10日
Nice co workers that help engage you in team work. Difficult and stressful when busy but working together helped solve problems. Nice organised structure but not entirely sure what job you were meant to be doing as each shift changed.
very enjoyable to work
Catering assistant (現在は退職) –  Haverfordwest2017年9月07日
every day involves doing the same thing, but at the same time every day is different in a good way.

i learned a lot working here, how to make all different coffees, how to feel more confident than i used to be with customers.

every manager is different - my experience wasnt the best.

lovely environment to work in.
長所
free lunches, considerate to life and work balance
短所
difficult to contact compass group to report a case.
Bad Management
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  university sussex2017年8月21日
If i was not working with such a great collegue I would not have worked there for as long as I did. The management were not very good at all! Sometimes useless.
短所
£3.50 allowance for lunch - some sandwiches cost more than this.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and fun work place
Catering Manager/Cafeteria Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年8月04日
A typical work day is fast-paced and full of fun. The company paid for my sanitation classes and certification. I learned the importance of GREAT customer service skills and patients. My manager was AWESOME. She was very understanding to things happening beyond your control and tried to work with you and support you in all situations. The hardest part of the job was being short staffed for during important events. I can't pin point one particular thing to categorize a enjoyable part of the day. This was a GREAT growing place for employment, supportive team and immediate staff.
長所
Free lunch and dinners at time.
短所
sometimes had to skip breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Rewarding
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Esher, Surrey2017年7月28日
I get the chance as a catering assistant to get on the job experience dealing with customers as I serve food to them. I have learnt that the customer always comes first as without customers, the racecourse would struggle to run. The management are nice and welcoming and are always willing to show new employees the ropes and where everything can be found. The hardest part of the job is serving food when we are very busy as I need to make sure that I have enough food to serve customers without running out. I really enjoy talking to the other staff as it is a chance to meet new people and learn from their experience.
ok
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  Gosport2017年7月27日
IIm am only a zero hour contract worker. I have worked for 4 years with them and the promace of a new full time contract. This has sice been removed as they now say they are unable to change any contracts.

Work is fast paced, cooking, cleaning and serving customers who more often than not are in very bad moods.

I have been taught how to open and close the store and how to use the till correctly.

the best part of the job is working within a small team that all get along very well.
長所
Small team that gets along
短所
Management only cares about making money not about their staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
stressfiull working envirement as the senior management were not hands on
catering assistant (現在は退職) –  London2017年7月19日
always short of staff and multi cultured workers hard to get on with,
this is on all compass sites .management never listen to staff and arguing between kitchen and front of house.
limited lunch offers
短所
no hot food for floor staff
Good work place
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  Christchurch2017年7月18日
I enjoy the work I have done with medirest. I work with some of the nicest people. They make work life easier. Even though I only work with for just over a year. It was a good year
Lunch discounts
Interesting Work Environment
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Epsom, Surrey2017年7月03日
Was a good first job as it was zero hours and great for me to utilize my time effectively. I also gained valuable experience on customer assistance from this.
Free food
Unorganised
productive
Catering Assistant - Full time (現在は退職) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire2017年6月16日
Serving food and beverages to patients, staff and visitor's. Keeping all work and food preparation areas clean and tidy. Till operator. helping customers.
free lunches
Terrible Work Environment
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年6月05日
I worked as catering assistant. I took patient orders via computer. I visited the rooms and called for the orders .I also built the trays and delivered them to the patients.I learned different diets,and what items were options for each patient. The pay is horrible,as is the out dated working environment.They sacrificed patient excellent service by cutting corners and hiring temps who were less than quality..This was by far the least professional kitchen I have been in.
短所
Lack of professionalism, poor pay, out dated working environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
Good environment
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年6月01日
Catered events are random. You never know weather you are working. Hours are not set. One day you may work 4 ,hours and the next day 14. One week you may work 8 hours and the next week 50.
長所
Good people to work with
No consistancy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good company to work for
Catering assistant manager (現在は退職) –  Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey2017年5月28日
Was happy to work for compass group and there was many opportunities to move on in the company if you wished as a very large company. Good professional people.
Free lunch and uniform
good work environment
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Scotland2017年5月17日
The people were friendly to work with. Duties involved cooking, dealing with public dishes cleaning. Had to work most Sundays which didn't suit didn't mind one on one off but the manager didn't seem bothered about trying to sort something out.
working sundays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Company to work for
Cleaner/Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Gold Coast QLD2017年5月16日
Working in the mines for this company was one of the best experiences of my life, it was a very rewarding one that gave me great opportunities and took me places.
Pays the bills
Catering Assistant (在職中) –  East Midlands2017年4月05日
Can not reach management, full stop.
Wages errors, not updating personal details ( moved address) when requested- several times( resulting in no written correspondence from company nearly 18 months and still on going).
Summer holidays ☀️
短所
Hot kitchens and hot uniform equals smelly me ☹️
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Useless
Catering Assistant (現在は退職) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear2017年3月21日
Offered me a zero hour contract for three months with a promised fifteen hour contract on completion of three months. It never happened. Never work for them again.
Non