Compass GroupのCookポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 87 件見つかりました
社風
Not a good place to work!
Cook (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017年12月14日
This place is so full of favoritism, every day there is promblem. To much
harrasment being done by management, nothing has been done by the company to resolve this issue.
Mismanagemwnt
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
too different from california
Professional Cook (現在は退職) –  Providence, RI2017年12月14日
too relaxed and the people come to work high. I did not like the way you can be pushed out because they don't like you. I come to work and not to play.
no breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Cut throat and management is quick to put a knife in your back
Cook (在職中) –  Lakeland, FL2017年11月28日
If you do decide to work for this company. Turst in nobody co-workers and or management only out for themselves . Go in do your job and go home after 8 hours. Manager asked me if I could stay and help with dinner I told him no and punched out for the day. Worst company I have ever worked for
長所
They will smile in your face
短所
While They stabbed you in the back and twist the knife
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 2報告する
mismanagement
Cook (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2017年11月27日
Unprofessional management. Low pay. If you are young, inexperienced. Dishwashers can move up to cook. But, overall not a great place to work if you are a seasoned and experienced.
長所
lunch cost, cost is minimal
benefits are not great
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Worse place to work
Cook (現在は退職) –  Ladue, MO2017年11月17日
Bad company not a good place to work the company not concerned with there worker .You can not advance in the company the managers are focus on there self .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
All around
Cook (在職中) –  Coral Gables, FL2017年11月15日
This is a fun and comfortable place to work. Overall the pay and benefits are good for the amount of days that we work through out the year. I love working for Compass Group.
Free Lunch, You first program
Need more dental coverage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 4報告する
Awful, stressful
Cook (在職中) –  Portland, OR2017年11月06日
You have to babysit your paycheck to make sure the manager isn't under paying or falsifying hours worked. This is a union job and most recently we found that we are getting paid almost $2 under what we should have been for the past year and a half. This has not been resolved.
Early morning shifts
短所
Awful management, unable to use sick days without retaliation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 2報告する
社風
a good spot to get some quick banquet experience but turn around if you think you'll get a raise or career advancement
Cook (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年10月26日
Working for the main pastry/bread chef was a VERY stressful and overwhelming experience. This is not a very skilled chef to learn from. Also, the micromanaging never ceases to end.

The sales team has no sense of time and what man power it takes to create their specified menus and they often change the orders at the last minute or add work once the order is already finished.

THERE IS VERY LITTLE OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE UP HERE

Speaking as a an employee of the month. I volunteered for extra events, helping out other facets of the hotel and at the end of the year I had to pull teeth from the exec chef just to get a 1$ raise
You're rated on a 5 star scale for raises but they strictly never give anyone a 5 rating so morale and incentive drop after you're first review.

If you're looking for good experience and just got out of school this is a great job for people with very little experience. But if you have a passion for creativity and self driven motivation to grow in your career look else where or else this job will suck the life out of you.

The paid time off is also false since they go by the quarterly calendar and it depends when you where hired according to theyre calendar.

standard 3% raise for hourly positions which is insane considering their FOH staff and concierges make so much more +perks and bonus's for half the effort
Health Insurance
短所
Management, career growth, poor raises, overwhelming enviorment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 1報告する
Chartwells Division
Cook (現在は退職) –  CT2017年10月16日
Most terrifying professional culinary experience ever, food quality was abysmal, same exact menus every day at the high school level and same weekly menu at Middle and elementary. Compass is the Low bidder at budget strapped school systems throughout the North east.

25 hours a week, 13$/HR for a cook, for certain people the hours are great
Working with kids
cleaning up after kids
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Great people poor managers
Cook (在職中) –  Walla Walla, WA2017年10月11日
After several years at this establishment (whitman college) , all I can say is I hate working here. Many managers/supervisors either won't do their job, cant, or refuse to see problems arising with employees such as fighting, arguing, down to physical violence is all looked away from, the only upside is the hours aren't to bad and free food on work days; discounted on days off.
長所
Food, good place to learn
Management, co-workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
社風
i just realy in joyed the my job
Cook/Cashiercumpous (現在は退職) –  Morton, IL2017年10月03日
My job there was very fun a great learning experanc the people i worked with were fun and were like famly we had some hard times but would always get the food out and service would be greatl.we made difernt food so you were all way learning new stils and tipes of food we also did pasters so we were all way learning,
great work enviorment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 5報告する
Amazing company
Cook (現在は退職) –  Jackson, MI2017年10月02日
Loved working with this company. Helped me out whenever I needed it. Advanced quickly and with nobody getting upset. Very clean place gave free food and drinks.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Poor place to work
Cook (現在は退職) –  Lumber Bridge, NC2017年9月29日
You gotta be very desperate to put up with there bull.They talk to you and about you like a dog, Manager only cares about her pay, worker's in the kitchen are mad all the time, and steady talking about everyone they all are sad.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 1報告する
Very stressful environment
Cook/Cashier (在職中) –  Battle Creek, MI2017年9月26日
The managers belittle people. Other employees hired in make more money and you are required to train them. Blame is put on the wrong people for what isn't done and no apologies.people are yelled and screamed at for things when it is unnecessary.
長所
Time frame of hours, time off because of place worked in.
短所
Always on edge. Not enough help with completing task at hand.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
Not productive
Cook (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2017年9月15日
Company fails at hiring management that cares about employees and their advancement. Employees have no clear and concise roles. Horrible management is in place.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ報告する
Good opportunity
Cook (在職中) –  Rockford, IL2017年9月05日
It's good place to start from. But not a good place to retired from.. it will take awhile for you to get a raise. By the time they do you it will be too late.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ 1報告する
No growth
Cook (在職中) –  Augusta, GA2017年9月04日
turnover is high due to lack of management involvement. no room for growth expectations are high for a low paying job. less pay more work take over jobs when people quit with no raise.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ報告する
negitive summary
Kosciusko County Hospital Patient cook (在職中) –  Warsaw, IN 465802017年9月01日
Employees do not get a say in anything. You are nothing if you are not management. There are some common since topics that should be addressed but it doesn't. At hire, things are said to get you in the position but then you find you that they are lies. Holiday pay for example. Schedules are not known till the day before the next shift starts. No body can plan life outside of work, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 19いいえ 2報告する
Fair environment
Cook (現在は退職) –  Auburn Hills, MI2017年8月28日
I was part of a new contract. And there was a union involvement, that was not supportive. An a inexperienced management team. Hourly and salary employees were fired weekly. There was no balance in the area I worked at. With that being said, their were some good management and workers. Directors, head chefs, cooks, dishwashers, etc, lost jobs within the first year of the launch of this new contract.
長所
Free lunch and the work experience
短所
Cut throat management, and poor union representation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
Productive workplace
Cashier/Short Order Cook (在職中) –  Cook, WA2017年8月28日
The job was fairly easy. I really loved all the different cultures we served. It was really a quick paced job. The supervisors were amazing in helping with any bad situation. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers they really livened the place up.
Free lunch
短所
constantly sitting down, not being bilingual
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 7報告する