Compass GroupのCookポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 119 件見つかりました 3,206 件のレビューを見る
社風
This Is a waste of my time
Cashier/Cook (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月18日
Another job through compass group would be beneficial but definitely not chartwells.
I don’t know what you want me to say, but im definitely not giving u 84 words on a dead end situation for me. I’m more focused on finding work. Sorry , not sorry
長所
as a parent I picked up a lot of healthy eating habits for my children along this job experience
No benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Horrible Management lack of integrity
Cook (現在は退職) –  Bullard, TX2018年7月17日
Staff and coworkers are great manager is rude and belittles you and makes threats and gets away with it beware nothing is done about it Corp does nothing
Great food great staff
Horrible management
社風
Clean environment for the most part. Lots of job security as long as you work hard as well as room to be promoted. Good benefits, sick days.
Cook (在職中) –  Ottawa, ON2018年6月05日
Overall a good place to gain experience in the food service industry. The high volume of customers gives cooks a lot of experience handling foods. Learning how to prep efficiently and properly with the high safety standards that Compass Group expects is an enriching experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Productive, keeps you busy, and great work/life balance
Cook (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年5月08日
I have currently been with this company for a little over a year and have honestly had a decent experience. The work/life balance is really as good as it gets especially in the restaurant industry. The job is stressful at times because you are often short handed (not sure if this is the case at all accounts). The great thing about this company is they have a lot of opportunities if you want to transfer where you work to a different job type or across accounts. Management is generally decent but their are times like every job where they are hard headed and difficult to deal with. Overall if you are looking into working for this company I suggest you give it a shot at the least.

A typical day is coming into work in the morning, setting up and gathering supplies needed for the day and then prepping for service. After that you have service then its clean up and go home.

P.S. As long as you work hard at you're job and ignore the people not doing their job, you will have opportunities with this company, just like most companies.
長所
Meal plan, benifits, vacation days and opportunities
Often shorthanded
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
社風
they are no longer in service in Illinois
Cook (現在は退職) –  Rushville, IL2018年5月05日
Compass Group that I worked for are no longer in service. Not in Illinois that I believe. They may be in another state. Compass Group/canteen corrections was what the company went by.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
I very productive to me i learn new things everyday at work and i'm always having fun.
Cook (在職中) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年5月05日
I say everyday is typical day at work becouse i'm always working with the customers but that i enjoy a lot.I have learned a lot of things in the company interacting with people working in the team and how to deal with problems at work communiction. The work place culture is simple you have to pantual and respect your coligues,management is always changing at work some of the manager are good managing the staff in the way of respect and we learn a lot from them. The hardest part of the job is that you work very hard long hours but salaries they don't suit our job the way we work under preasure but that what i enjoy the most becouse i grow everyday and learn to work under preasure. The most thing that i enjoy is being at work working with people it what i enjoy the most meeting new people from different countries that makes me grow personal and i enjoy working with people as per customer service.
They is free lunch
短所
Normal working hours but theres too much preasure
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
team work based
Receiving / Cook / Cashier (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年5月03日
its fast pace get it done customer first and definitely put the employees first good benefits and the managers where very hard workers right next to the workers
社風
The newest management team is terrible.
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hays, KS2018年4月20日
I honestly don’t intend on working for this company ever again. The director asks about your personal life just so they can cut your hours down to the max. Then give you more work to do in less time. The executive chef just sits in the office watching the business fail instead of pitching in and blames the staff for things that is clearly his responsibility. These managers work the staff to the bone. Then either terminate them or take away all their hours till they are forced to quit.
長所
Your days off, because it’ll give you time to apply elsewhere.
Everyone in management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
Not what it seems
Cook (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年4月13日
Typical day at work was arrive at 6am, and then non stop prep and serve food. I would have to wait 5 hours to go to the bathroom because there was too much to do and no help.
What I learned: Don't work in corporate food service.
Management: Worst Ive ever experienced. I was lied to about everything from what the job actually entailed , winning awards, my paycheck, and even when my cafe was closing. Management seems to not actually know how to manage or be a good person.
Workplace culture: Everyone is depressed.
Hardest part of the job: No time to go to the bathroom, Watching the manager lie to everyone
Most enjoyable part of the job: The customers.
Weekends off
Everything else
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
Cook food according to menus (現在は退職) –  Muncie, IN2018年4月11日
You are always busy and if your not someone will find something for you to do, Some people get by with just standing around and talking while everyone else is picking up there slack. I learned to watch who you talk to because the clicks are horrible there. I have learned how to read recipe's better and i was able to keep up. As far as Managers there were to many chefs and not enough Indians, And the manager was always a part of the clicks. I really don't think the job was hard.The only enjoyable part of the job was serving the kids.
長所
Being around the kids, free lunch
Managers, slackers, PAY
Management sucks
Cook (在職中) –  Owensboro, KY2018年3月18日
I love what I do, I love cooking and serving. I don’t like the fact we have poor management and they don’t seem to care about the problems. Major favoritism.
Doing something I love
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 1報告する
社風
Stressfull and never recognize hard work.
Cook (在職中) –  College station tx.2018年3月12日
The management never told you "good job" or have any kind of constructive criticism, they either told you you what you where doing wrong or just took over what you where doing.
Free lunch
Short "lunch"
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
compass group north eastern division
Cook (現在は退職) –  Providence, RI2018年3月07日
compass group I a big company and span over the united states of America. That being said, I can not talk about them as a whole but merely my location. At my location we were contracted under Hasbro Inc. I providence and Pawtucket in Rhode island. As far as the company goes I liked the mind set the were trying to employ but didn't like how they were managed. As they tried to take control and not allowed to cater to needs as seen by the employees. As personal found it rough to find a daily routine. If you can relate to having a sibling or taking care or a young child. It was as if once they could see the direction and arrow was heading and like the position or product they wanted to take it out of your hands to claim the final product as their own. I love the company we were contracted by but felt. It was as if they cared more for me and the work I did then the actual company I worked for.
長所
I loved working under hasbro, but i did actual work for hasbro.
短所
Are to put an extact finger on. So id ratehr not say.
社風
Incredible, but to late. Sorry.
Production Cook (現在は退職) –  Johnson City, TN2018年3月05日
I feel the policy regarding tardiness is something that robs the company of incredible employees. In my case, I had an hour commute, which sometimes was smooth and other times riddled with delay. Being one of the best cooks, reliable, willing to cover shifts, willing to work over, attentive to details, a team player, and always going above and beyond any requirement was not a consideration for employee retention. I can only imagine how many great employees has been tossed aside by ridiculous policies such as tardiness.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Outgoing employees and unappreciative managers
Cook (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年2月27日
Besides the prejudice supervisors and awful pay rate the atmosphere is great my fellow emplyees love me we love each other its just the managers i dont really think they like me nor appreciate the great workers they have
Loving coworkers
短所
Alot of work for nothing
社風
It was fun making food for the inmates
Cook (現在は退職) –  Sterling, CO2018年2月16日
It was fun making food for the inmates but, the inmates liked to take advantage of me. That is why I got fired because they did not measure out the food properly.
cooking the food
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Good Company
Cook - Premera Blue Cross facility (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年2月14日
A comfortable environment. Most of the clients were respectful and nice to be around.
Typical day was always busy.
You learn to juggle more responsibilities, as you become short staffed.

Management was okay on the property itself, very helpful when questions came to mind. As well as picking up the slack, and did not have to do so, when we were short staffed. Did not act as if they were better then us. Felt very comfortable. Management was also very complementary each day of us.

Hardest part of the job was-- the power play between employees, one in particular who was trying to get others to do their job constantly, sitting and taking too long of breaks, so others never got their break due to that happening.
With all that happening management told us we must clock in and out for breaks we never got as corporate was giving them a bad time of us not clocking out for our breaks.

The clock in and out system with a automated phone system, that felt like it took forever to get through the prompts.

Enjoyable part was, the sense of humor of the management as well as some others we worked with and clients as well, this helped to lighten the mood. Hearing nice complements of the foods made and served as well as those menu items put in grab n go centers. Problem solving for clients in a stressful situation and making it right for them in some way.
長所
Good company as a whole. Present manager is a nice person to deal with. They paid well.
短所
Uniform top was ugly color and the hat just made us all too darn hot all the time, our heads could not breathe so to speak! Much of the time short handed, did not get breaks due to short staffed, but told to clock in and out for them.
Ok place to work
Cook (在職中) –  Stevens Point, WI2018年2月06日
Its not a to bad of a place to work other then improper recipes lack of communication. No room for advancement and pay needs to be better not very organized parking is horrible and you spending your lunch hour to move your car closer when allowed. Alot of false promises and some employees will throw you under the bus. You work hard but don’t really get recognized management don’t really listen to you on any problems or schedule issues. No employee meal discount so your stuck paying for over priced food and you have no time to leave and get food since you only get 30min and have to ride the bus to a parking lot to get your car.
Ok work environment
短所
Bad parking and lack of management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Very productive and fast paced environment.
Cook (現在は退職) –  Worcester, MA2018年1月27日
A typical day was arriving early no matter the weather and digging right into your work to provide healthy meals to students. I learned to work with other cooks, dishwashers, prep for meals, and perform other work related duties.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Hard work pays off
Cook (在職中) –  Warsaw, IN2018年1月24日
I'm new to the job, but treated like I've been apart of the team for years. Fair wages and potential advancment opportunities. Hard work gets noticed.
Wellness days, food discounts
短所
Do have to work some weekends and holidays but not all.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 3報告する