Compass GroupのCookポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 128 件見つかりました 3,413 件のレビューを見る
No! Just, no!
Cook (現在は退職) –  Ypsilanti, MI2018年9月20日
Management will leave you with no direction/trainig, the pay is low, employees leave the line when busy, no sense of urgency, employees badmouthing company, employees dropping F-bombs in front of guests, student employees just walk off the job without saying a word to anyone!. Just NO!.
None come to mind
Too many to list!.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
fun work place
Cook and Cashier (在職中) –  Cudahy, WI2018年9月18日
I like coming to work we have alot of fun even thou we are working hard.its like a 2nd family .we all look out for one another.I like working with the kids at the high school.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Poor management
Cook (現在は退職) –  Hillsdale, MI2018年9月04日
The management was very unfair and did not have communication skills. My direct supervisor would talk down to me and indirectly threaten me physically. As a result, was promoted.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
awful management good coworkers
Cook (現在は退職) –  York, PA2018年8月22日
The only good parts of working there were students, and price of insurance. The management was awful. The pay was bad. The food was good. There was a lack of room. Equipment was always breaking and then not being fixed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 2報告する
It's ok
Cook (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年8月21日
They can pay us more then what they are paying us.

The benefits are not the best
The location are far sometimes if you don't have a car
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する
compass group
Cook (現在は退職) –  Towson, MD2018年8月15日
it was a good experience working up there at compass group i learned alot working up there management was ok. the hardest part of the job is working with people that dont like to do there jobs the most enjoyable part of the job is serving the public in a timely manner
free lunchies
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
management needs work on people skills
Cook (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年8月05日
I absolutely loved what I did there. The management team is too tightly wound. They could stand a class in treating their workers with respect. They talked down to their workers.
set hours
poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Cashier, Cook, Server (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2018年8月05日
I loved working with my team members they made work enjoyable and made time past by smoothly and fast. I also enjoyed the students and staff at the college i worked at.
Great team members
only 30 min lunch no 15 mins breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Don't work at SHANDS in the kitchen!!
cook (現在は退職) –  Shands at Gainesville, Fl.2018年7月24日
Extremely poor management. Everyone gets fired or quits. There is a shortage of cooks and food service workers due to bad management. It used to be better but the Executive Chef picks favorites and doesn't treat everyone fairly. Can fill pages and pages of bad things that he has done but I'll just say, DON"T take a job there. It's not worth it.
長所
Lots of hours, if that's what you want.
短所
Terrible management, parking costs a fortune (and you're not guaranteed a spot), changes to schedule at last minute...on and on!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
社風
This Is a waste of my time
Cashier/Cook (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月18日
Another job through compass group would be beneficial but definitely not chartwells.
I don’t know what you want me to say, but im definitely not giving u 84 words on a dead end situation for me. I’m more focused on finding work. Sorry , not sorry
長所
as a parent I picked up a lot of healthy eating habits for my children along this job experience
No benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Horrible Management lack of integrity
Cook (現在は退職) –  Bullard, TX2018年7月17日
Staff and coworkers are great manager is rude and belittles you and makes threats and gets away with it beware nothing is done about it Corp does nothing
Great food great staff
Horrible management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
fun work place
Cook Assistant (現在は退職) –  London, Greater London2018年7月09日
i really enjoyed working for compass the staff and management were understanding and helpful. I learnt a lot and was satisfied to push my self to become more. Everyday was different from the next i would run the toddlers lunch everyday with a lot of my own recipes and staff were very happy with all food sent over to them. I learnt to organised my self down to timing and potion control which helped me a lot with amount of food being wasted so budget for our kitchen stayed in they amount given to us. enjoyable part of my job was children were feed watered and happy with all foods we had made for them.
hours to suit
very hot in summer
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Clean environment for the most part. Lots of job security as long as you work hard as well as room to be promoted. Good benefits, sick days.
Cook (在職中) –  Ottawa, ON2018年6月05日
Overall a good place to gain experience in the food service industry. The high volume of customers gives cooks a lot of experience handling foods. Learning how to prep efficiently and properly with the high safety standards that Compass Group expects is an enriching experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 4報告する
社風
Productive, keeps you busy, and great work/life balance
Cook (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年5月08日
I have currently been with this company for a little over a year and have honestly had a decent experience. The work/life balance is really as good as it gets especially in the restaurant industry. The job is stressful at times because you are often short handed (not sure if this is the case at all accounts). The great thing about this company is they have a lot of opportunities if you want to transfer where you work to a different job type or across accounts. Management is generally decent but their are times like every job where they are hard headed and difficult to deal with. Overall if you are looking into working for this company I suggest you give it a shot at the least.

A typical day is coming into work in the morning, setting up and gathering supplies needed for the day and then prepping for service. After that you have service then its clean up and go home.

P.S. As long as you work hard at you're job and ignore the people not doing their job, you will have opportunities with this company, just like most companies.
長所
Meal plan, benifits, vacation days and opportunities
Often shorthanded
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ報告する
社風
they are no longer in service in Illinois
Cook (現在は退職) –  Rushville, IL2018年5月05日
Compass Group that I worked for are no longer in service. Not in Illinois that I believe. They may be in another state. Compass Group/canteen corrections was what the company went by.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
I very productive to me i learn new things everyday at work and i'm always having fun.
Cook (在職中) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年5月05日
I say everyday is typical day at work becouse i'm always working with the customers but that i enjoy a lot.I have learned a lot of things in the company interacting with people working in the team and how to deal with problems at work communiction. The work place culture is simple you have to pantual and respect your coligues,management is always changing at work some of the manager are good managing the staff in the way of respect and we learn a lot from them. The hardest part of the job is that you work very hard long hours but salaries they don't suit our job the way we work under preasure but that what i enjoy the most becouse i grow everyday and learn to work under preasure. The most thing that i enjoy is being at work working with people it what i enjoy the most meeting new people from different countries that makes me grow personal and i enjoy working with people as per customer service.
They is free lunch
短所
Normal working hours but theres too much preasure
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ報告する
team work based
Receiving / Cook / Cashier (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年5月03日
its fast pace get it done customer first and definitely put the employees first good benefits and the managers where very hard workers right next to the workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
The newest management team is terrible.
Cook/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hays, KS2018年4月20日
I honestly don’t intend on working for this company ever again. The director asks about your personal life just so they can cut your hours down to the max. Then give you more work to do in less time. The executive chef just sits in the office watching the business fail instead of pitching in and blames the staff for things that is clearly his responsibility. These managers work the staff to the bone. Then either terminate them or take away all their hours till they are forced to quit.
長所
Your days off, because it’ll give you time to apply elsewhere.
Everyone in management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 1報告する
Not what it seems
Cook (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年4月13日
Typical day at work was arrive at 6am, and then non stop prep and serve food. I would have to wait 5 hours to go to the bathroom because there was too much to do and no help.
What I learned: Don't work in corporate food service.
Management: Worst Ive ever experienced. I was lied to about everything from what the job actually entailed , winning awards, my paycheck, and even when my cafe was closing. Management seems to not actually know how to manage or be a good person.
Workplace culture: Everyone is depressed.
Hardest part of the job: No time to go to the bathroom, Watching the manager lie to everyone
Most enjoyable part of the job: The customers.
Weekends off
Everything else
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する
Cook food according to menus (現在は退職) –  Muncie, IN2018年4月11日
You are always busy and if your not someone will find something for you to do, Some people get by with just standing around and talking while everyone else is picking up there slack. I learned to watch who you talk to because the clicks are horrible there. I have learned how to read recipe's better and i was able to keep up. As far as Managers there were to many chefs and not enough Indians, And the manager was always a part of the clicks. I really don't think the job was hard.The only enjoyable part of the job was serving the kids.
長所
Being around the kids, free lunch
Managers, slackers, PAY