Compass GroupのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 56 件見つかりました
Wouldn't work here again
Customer Service Assistant (現在は退職) –  Eastleigh, Hampshire2017年11月03日
A typical day would be a 9-hour shift, serving mostly ungrateful customers and having to deal with extremely clicky co-workers.

Often got questioned about going to the toilet which I found ridiculous, managers put a lot of pressure on you to learn the job quickly, alongside having to complete an extensive course in your own time about food health and safety amongst other things, didn't get told about this at the interview.

The hardest part of the job was being given a half hour break on a 9 hour shift.

The most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
長所
Choice of the hours you want to do
短所
long hours, half hour lunch on 9 hour shift, clicky co workers, minimum wage job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
is a fun place to work ,Love the golden agers
excellent customer service (在職中) –  Hope, BC2017年6月01日
The workload is a bit heavy but makes your day go very fast. you really gain alot of knowledge pertaining to diet textures and diet differences. You get to daily interact with an ageing generation who have different levels of mental and physical state.
長所
have snacks at staff meetings
短所
constantly changing policies hard to keep up with
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
A typical day at work
CSA (現在は退職) –  Leeds2017年5月24日
I enjoyed the team I worked with, in fact, loved them. But I did not agree that the manager was a great role model and didn't treat me the same as other team members.
Manager
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
productive
customer services assistant (現在は退職) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire2017年5月02日
it was hurt but not impossible the manager wasn't a nice person but i was there to work and do my job, meet great people and was so much fun, usually was alone in the place
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Terrible company
Customer Service Advisor (現在は退職) –  Aberdeen2017年4月28日
No support, pay always wrong. 4 years of my life wasted on a company that only cares about the higher paid people, absolutely ridiculous. We lost our contract at a certain site because of lack of communication on compass' part. Our last pay had £100 missing and 'there's nothing they can do' was their answer.
Low pay, terrible management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
dont do it
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年2月26日
I worked for UNCG catering company. It was an ok experience and it taught me alot. But there is no room for growth in the company and they do not give raises. It is a hard labor job and you will be out in all types of weather and they do not care about there employees at all. The guy that runs it is also a jerk
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
Over worked underpaid
Customer Service Assistant (現在は退職) –  Bristol City Centre, Bristol2017年2月23日
This job is hard to do when the management is constantly on their phone or talking Bout sraff behind their backs, alot of back stabbing goes on, and u dont get the support needed day to day,, the company employ people who are not qualified for managerial roles!!!!! You dont even get your half hour lunch
Free food
短所
Management, long hours, not enough staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 21いいえ 1報告する
社風
A lot of mixed experiences.
Customer Service Assistant (現在は退職) –  Bedford2017年2月19日
Management and staff constantly changing, money was bad... I was basically paid to reheat frozen food and sell coffee from a machine that made it for me. Most staff didn't stay much longer than a year and shifts were different pretty much every day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 18いいえ報告する
社風
priductive and good workplace.
Supervisor, Customer Service (在職中) –  Austin, TX2016年12月26日
very good place to work, management and co-workers are helpful and friendly. always I love any job I do, to do what I love in future.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Overworked & Bad management
CSA (在職中) –  Kent2016年10月11日
Management aren't able to do their job properly. CSA's left to pick up the pieces, wouldn't recommend working for these people as they treat you like rubbish
Free Lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 32いいえ 2報告する
Fair place to work
Customer Service Assistant (現在は退職) –  Streatham2016年9月08日
Busy place during lunch hours and being a staff room us to be quiet some hours.
I learned to communicate with staff and to develop in a catering industry, food safety and hygiene.
Management was not so good because the communication was not good and update.
They were good and nice.
When you had to open the staff-room very early in the morning and you start the cooking.
You could have free lunch
One day contract
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 5報告する
社風
nothing good about this company at all beware
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2016年8月02日
This is the worst company in the world very discriminatory none or vrry few holidays benefit hostile work environment i wiuld not revommend this company to any one
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ 1報告する
社風
Awesome company to work for
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2016年7月20日
Great work environment, proper training provided, Competitive salary & benefits, Management is so cooperative.
Good employee appreciation, unionized job provides job security.
長所
Good employee appreciation, unionized job
短所
summer time its slow & less hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  21 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Dr,2016年6月07日
We have a really energetic and young professional in our team who keep serving at their best and customers always leave with a big smile.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Contracted work with too many bosses.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Vancouver, BC2016年2月04日
Operations Centre Agent - Marquise in behalf of YVR

Pros:

- Stepping stone into the aviation industry;
- Exposure to the background day-to-day operations of an International Airport;
- Great networking opportunity;
- Working with like-minded young professionals;
- Mid-range salary (better than most entry positions in the industry).

Cons:

- Everyone is your boss (Compass Canada, Marquise, YVR, Airlines, Contractors, Tenants...etc);
- Customer Service role heavy with complaints and repeating inquiries being a daily occurrence;
- Minimal advancement opportunity within Marquise and Compass Canada that is aviation related;
- Being a contractor means restricted advancement opportunity into the airport authority;
- The role is continuously given more responsibilities, grows complex, and requirements for the job are always added. But the salary is not changed to match the additional workload and liability.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ 2報告する
社風
Disorganised, bullying from management and you work like a Donkey
customer service (在職中) –  Uk2015年12月05日
The management in unprofessional, rude and not qualified to do their job.
There is a culture of manipulation and bullyin from management , which is condoned by senior management as long the profits and Audits are being passed.
You live in fear of having of having your hours cut or losing your job.
Never enough staff, one person is expected to do a job of about 10 people.
短所
Over worked, not enough staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 122いいえ 6報告する
fulfilling
CSA (現在は退職) –  Leicester, ENG2015年12月01日
Working in a team and on your own, always something to be getting on with which is good as the time goes quicker, lovely team and environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 14報告する
Reliable
Customer Service Assistant (在職中) –  Stafford, ENG2015年8月14日
The staff are a great team to work with, but hours have been cut for everyone due to being over-staffed. The manager is very supportive and helps with every little problem you have, and taught me everything I needed to know about customer service and the ins and outs of the company. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was serving the customers because most of them were regulars so you grow and build a relationship with them. The hardest part was when it became overly busy and there are so many orders coming in and everyone is rushing to get food and coffee served.
Supportive team
Small working space
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 28いいえ 4報告する
Stressful workplace
Customer Service Assistant (現在は退職) –  Coatbridge, SCT2015年7月22日
.learning cooking skills.Not enough hours as was on zero hours contract but overall was satisfying.Under pressure to get meals out at times but always prevailed.
Free Food
Not enough hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 18いいえ 9報告する
Excellent Place To Work
Customer Service Assistant (在職中) –  Doncaster2015年6月19日
Working for Compass Group as taught me things I didn't no in and around the Catering industry... I now have experience in catering and working in environments that work with food and kitchens.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ 15報告する