Compass GroupのFood Service Workerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 56 件見つかりました
社風
I wasn't told I would be the main dishwasher
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Gladwin Schools2017年12月08日
I thought I would be doing food service, as the ad stated. I did very little food service and did major dishes and pan washing. It was very hard, back breaking work. I feel that they should put in the ad that more than half of your work load is Dish Washer!
長所
Got to work with the kids
短所
washing huge pans in huge sinks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Great place to work at
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2017年11月28日
Really nice customers, employees were nice and hard working. Flexible schedule, managers were very nice and they would try to work with you if you had an issue.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 5報告する
FLIK - Washington CT
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Washington, CT2017年11月11日
Run away if you have any self worth. Compass Group as a whole maybe a good company but working for FLIK in the Washington CT location is a nightmare. Some perks are good but management and staff are really bad. The work itself is reasonably easy as a Food Service Worker but I can't deal with the drama of this place. There is something bad every day.
Free meals
Staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 3報告する
It's food service.
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  San Marcos, TX2017年10月18日
It's fine for the students living on or close to campus who can easily walk straight to work, or for the older folks who have already been there for years. For my purposes though, most days were pretty miserable. While I got along great with most of my coworkers, a lot of the management and supervisors talked down to me like I was a child, which I never appreciated. I felt as if my life and career would remain very static if I stayed, so I left as soon as I got hired for a different position elsewhere.
長所
Convenient on-campus location for students
It's food service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 6報告する
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  West Paducah, KY2017年10月02日
I enjoyed that job but there were no advancements. Got along with everyone. Also helped everyone once my work was done. Plus my extras duties besides my prep work
Free lunch at first
Was in the union
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 8報告する
社風
Not a good work environment
Cashier/Food Svc Worker (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2017年8月18日
Typical day at work consist of repetitive tasks
What I've learned is how to cope with poor management and still keep a good attitude and take pride in my work
Management is poor
The hardest part of the job is dealing with poor management
The most enjoyable part of the job is Cashiering/Customer Service
Has good Holidays off and Vacation Buildup time
Poor Management, Meal fees taken out of your pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 37いいえ 3報告する
社風
it's a good place for older people who aren't looking to expand
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017年8月17日
i liked my pay. it was decent. although, i was 24 at the time and i want to do more than just to prep food. I had problems with management. they were very unfair sometimes. i liked my job though overall. it just wasnt giving me the personal time to spend with my son. i worked second shift. it seemed like the other shifts had so many complaints about second shift even though second shift had to pick up the slack from first and third. other than the management situation its a decent job. steady pay and job security once youve passed probation period. i just felt like since i had done well so far my manager just found any little thing to pick at me for since she couldnt say i didnt show nor was i always late. i say it is not for people wanting to expand because of the freedom limitations. it is a very demanding job and probably is not a fit for someone wanting to take on more than just working for compass. they will definitely keep a full schedule for you though! so if you want to work work work work, they will give you that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 30いいえ 3報告する
Pingpong Job
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Gretna, LA2017年8月02日
Just started last year and job not secure because I will not be starting when school open for 2017, the workers before me will be starting and I will be waiting to be place at a school, very annoying and not working. I was hired last and will be placed last, not a good place to work, bad communication work place
Free lunck
Bad start off pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 30いいえ 9報告する
Terrible place to work
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Staten Island, NY2017年7月31日
I have been for a few years and everything was great. I wanted to move up in the company. I wanted to stay. Now I have this new director who barks at everyone. He doesn't care about keeping the good people here. I complained to him about harassment from a coworker and he didn't do anything about it. We have to work around the clock and he is never there. Not worth this for the low salary and no respect.
Hours. Management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 41いいえ 3報告する
社風
working enviornment is good.
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Novi, MI2017年7月31日
typical part time job.This job can bring both smiley and opposite at the same time.It depends on how you approach your working condition.personally, i love my job.so I don't feel anything bad at all.After all, i like to work for them.Not consistent hours as a part time employee.But compared to other restaurant jobs, this is something better than them.Because I am working in a hospital, so what that environment makes me think I need a better job than this always, the reason we always communicate with nurses and other employees.That gives us a motivation to study or to go to college, something that is useful for future.
長所
giving service to the patients give you a smile on your face.
短所
Always on your feet, keep walking all the time may hurt your feet so badly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ 8報告する
社風
Terrible place to work managers were very unperfessional had very little knowledge of anything going on allowed employees to walk off job srveral time
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年7月21日
Terrible place to work very unperfessional management never had a clue what was going on allowed employees to walk off job and leave other employees to burdened with the whole work load then come back like nothing ever happened also allowed employees to threatened other workers and did nothing about it finally can't speak for all sites but this one was awful
Everything especially management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 24いいえ 5報告する
General Work Experience
Food Server/ Cashier (現在は退職) –  California2017年7月11日
The management was lenient with the system, rules and regulations within the workplace.Discrimination existed. Suggestions were irrelevant. Work load goes way beyond original job description. Management does not own up to its faults. Employees' complaint is futile.
Free meals
Excessive additional work load; Underpaid
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 30いいえ 4報告する
Great work enviorment
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017年6月28日
In all it's a good experience working with alot of entertaining and great people. They help you out when your in need and are great and excellent leaders among themselves
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 4報告する
社風
Its alright, if you don't mind constant stress
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Winslow, AZ2017年6月23日
Though this company provided me with a lot of skills, the management is what ultimately drove me away. We were expected to do too much without any real incentive.
Free meals, friendly co-workers
Management, lack of appreciation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 26いいえ 2報告する
社風
Good Place to work but overnight was rough.
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年6月23日
It was a good place to work but there where some problems with payment such as me never getting the raise that was promised after agreeing to take on more responsibilities. Also sorry for poor grammar.
Free Food
Problems with management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 6報告する
Compass
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年6月15日
Great place to work management is very understand treats everyone the same, employees are very good people great place to work, chances fro advancement...
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 6報告する
overall decent
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Portland, OR2017年6月12日
overall decent place. There are kinks and issues that do need to be worked on. Management is decent. co- workers are great as well. overall not many problems.
lun
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 7報告する
Food service worker
3rd shift Food service worker (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2017年5月15日
Management sucks would never go back even if I had to. That have there staff that like you and staff that does not. They find ways to let there staff go and then not even pay unemployment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 25いいえ 5報告する
社風
Not worth it. You will go in hopeful and leave miserable
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  North Decatur, GA2017年5月04日
Managers are not trained well, some who are knowledgable are over worked, employees are overworked because they refuse to hire staff so you will notice your doing the job of 4-5 people by yourself and it get exhausting.
Great hours, Great pay because of Emory
短所
Over worked, no opportunity to advance, they just don't care
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 44いいえ 2報告する
Not a place to work
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  DeKalb, IL2017年4月17日
I would not recommend this job to my worse enemy! The management is poor and do not solve problems. They would rather forget it and carry on. People are very clique-ish and if you are not in they you will have a hard time.
They don't train you properly. They just throw you on a line and expect you to wing it, but if you do do something wrong watch out!
They expect more out of the employees that actually work and that is quite stressful! Seeing other co-workers not doing anything, laying their head down, or checking their phones makes you not want to be there at all.
Pay is terrible for the work and so are the benifits!
Free lunch