Compass GroupのFood Service Workerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 83 件見つかりました 3,207 件のレビューを見る
社風
Good place to work,but fast paced! A lot of teamwork and No nights,weekends or hollidays!
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  New London, CT 063202018年7月02日
This is a good place to work only if you are willing to give it Your All,Be a team player,and Be Positive! Luckily the day goes by pretty fast and you feel good with all the teamwork among your associates. Also,there is all ways an opportunity to cross train on new stations-This makes you feel great about your role in the company.
Free breakfast and lunches-
短所
Sometimes a high turn around of workers-hard to find good people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 13いいえ報告する
Not good
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年6月30日
Management is very unorganized and unprofessional ...favoritism bosses are very unfair and work u like a dog bosses treat u like your not even a person
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する
Fun crew, productive,
Food Server (現在は退職) –  Plainfield, CT2018年6月29日
I loved working for compass group when I did. I worked with an awesome group of ladies and being able to work with children made my day! I would love to go back to a job like that
Free food always
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
great work environment
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Elko, NV2018年6月29日
A typical work day consisted of stocking the salad bar and keeping it clean. Helped with prepping food and baking. Serving children food and milk. Cleaning up steam tables and salad bar. there wasn't anything difficult about this job. I enjoyed working long side my fellow employees and working with the kids
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to work there
Food Service Worker/ Bradley Creek (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2018年5月29日
Over all worst job I've ever had. Work place Culture is horrible no teamwork at all not even from management and employees are very much unappreciated.
短所
Most the time I was lucky to get a break.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ報告する
社風
I really enjoyed working at my site
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年5月16日
Everyday I came in, everyone speaks to you and then I got to work, either bagging orders or helped making food until I was given a drawer. I counted my drawer and then began taking orders.
The other cashiers would give a run down, basically telling what's being up sold, what's out and anything else I needed to know. The shift transition was normally smooth for me we had a system and it worked for us.
Great People, Not too difficult, Competitive Wages
短所
Some cattiness from employees, but that's wherever you go
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Hazel Park, MI2018年5月15日
I enjoyed working for ChartWells, a (Compass Group). I had a great experience at the schools I worked at. The kids are fun and a joy, to watch grow, into young adults.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Poor Pay for a lot of work!
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Woodland Park, CO2018年5月08日
I loved working with the kids and my fellow employees but stayed at minimum wage even after I returned the following school year. Not much appreciation for their employees. Strict rules and a lot of stress but they don't want to pay you for it!
長所
Working with great people and kiddos
Not enough pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 21いいえ報告する
nice
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Windsor, ON2018年4月29日
I enjoy my job . I like the people I work for and with. I had a lot of favourite customers. I have good benefits. It ended up being to far to drive for the shorter shifts. That is all.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Work
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  College Station, TX2018年4月20日
Working in a food service job you have to be steady on your feet. Great with customer service with a positive attitude. Be hands on and willing to learn everything about working in food service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 3報告する
社風
Fast paced place lots of work
Food service worker (現在は退職) –  Saint Clair, MI2018年3月21日
I found it fin and intense working there. there was always a new face to greet and get to know. never a dull moment and there was always something to be done. I feel that the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the changes that were being made at the time but you got used to them quickly enough. I think the best part of the day was the people there were great to work with.
free lunch
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 2報告する
社風
It is decent, a part time job.
Food Service Worker/Cashier/Manager (在職中) –  Shelbyville, IN2018年3月14日
It is all about prefrence! It feels like a full time job, considering you work M-F for 5-8 hours a day. Then off Saturday and Sunday, but they dont consider you full time.
長所
Free Lunch, Easy Hours, and Fun with Kids!
短所
Horrible pay, and horrible benefits..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 24いいえ 1報告する
its a flip of a coin
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  University of Miami, FL2018年3月14日
It's a flip of a coin at that place. First it starts of great then it get hectic at any moment. The managers don't always do there jobs. Also your always being watched
free food
短所
pay not always up to par
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced, fun atmosphere.
FOOD SERVER (在職中) –  Buzzards Bay, MA2018年3月10日
Enjoy working with fellow employees and love interacting with the students, faculty, staff, and guests of the messdeck at Mass Maritime Academy.

Management is supportive and helpful.

Typical day includes setting up serving station, serving and interacting with guests/customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
社風
Can be fun when they have events involve staff
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Buffalo, NY2018年3月03日
Overall felt overworked and no communication from managers positions. They always point out the negative and you never feel like you are valued or an asset to the team. Supervisor are not supportive and only complain about how tough it is. Had one good supervisor that was moved to retail and she always helped and listened. Seemed to understand concerns
Free meal
Always cut hours. No emphasis on quality. No positive feedback
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to move up !
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年3月03日
I started working with compass group August 2017 and receive a promotion by December. First , I start at a crew member noe I'm a shift leader. My pay got raise and more benefits !
College breaks and holidays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great schedule, everything else sucked
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Pomona, NJ2018年2月22日
I worked 8-4 monday to friday, the management was horrible. They had no idea what they were doing and had no follow through, you had paid vacation time but you weren't aloud to use it when you were normally scheduled, we tried to vote in a union and some very shady meetings were held, lots if scare tactics. They management even went around and asked if ppl voted yes or no which is illegal. They also purposefully scheduled ppl off for the day of the vote. The pay was horrible i worked there for 2 years and made 10.82 per hour, a coworker that was there for 18 years just barely made 13.00 per hour.
Schedule
Managment, pay, enviroment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ報告する
社風
compass group is an excellent with people with small amount of experience
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年2月20日
excellent work enviroment they willing to go around family, part time working schedule seasonal workers only provide tranning compass group has fine management team
have advancement
nighttime
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
社風
Not a nice place to work
Food service worker (OPG) (在職中) –  Pickering, ON2018年2月20日
Unorganized management, They don't deal with any problems, They (sweep them under rug.) Favor's some people, disregards seniority.
Toxic environment. Management just don't see and care.
Love the clientel
don't get proper breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Channahon Mobile Exxon
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Channahon, IL2018年2月16日
Management extremely lax and has zero structure. Promotes unhealthy work environment. Filthy. Employees have terrible work ethics and standards. Employees have poor attitude due to poor management. Extremely stressful environment and poorly organized. Extremely face paced with Inadequate staffing. Manager only hires old staff that has been fired or quit prior. A lot of theft of supplies going on as well as employees dropping food on the floor and being served. Ask to look at kitchen during your interview and you will run. If your looking for long hours and very hard work without being appreciated and unhappy employees this is the place for you. Also, LOTS of paperwork to do as it is a “safety” work place.
長所
All the cigarette Breaks you’ll ever need
Terrible management