Compass GroupのFood Service Workerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 89 件見つかりました 3,413 件のレビューを見る
Honestly, a disorganized mess
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Towson, MD2018年10月10日
Honestly, there's nobody that cares about doing things well, or potentially better, because the company is probably very comfortable in their longstanding contract with the University I work at.

Management is a joke and it's not even clear what they DO, since most supervisors can't work the cash registers, the food service areas, AND ordering is always a mess anyhow. Recipes are not written down anywhere. Communication between the morning and evening shift is non-existent. Being understaffed is perennial. Labor cost is a constant upper management complaint, but we can apparently afford to hire multiple expensive temps, every single day?
Since the dining hall doesn't really need to EARN any money, day to day, inefficiency and indifference is simply the norm.
A free meal every shift
短所
No communication, always understaffed, no standards, useless and opaque management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Horrible place to work
Bayfront Hospital Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018年10月07日
The manager acts like the employees are below him because he comes from money. The woman there are very catty and gossip constantly. They work you so hard in little time amount. It's very dirty. No one cleans up their station or stock for on coming shift employees. The manager sees this after I complained many times he did NOTHING. I absolutely had to quit after a few months. Good pay $10.25hr but not worth it. They throw so much food away but still makes you pay for yours no employee discount.
Literally Everything...
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Worst place hazel park michigan
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Hazel Park, MI2018年10月04日
Poor poor poor management hazel park school. I was there a week and 3day. Don't train corectly at all and there atitude are childish and rude. I did my job . The manger had a problem with me.They talk to you with no respect. Lie on you, catch an atitude when you ask question. I was cleaning thing in this school i knew wasn't being clean properly.
Hours where great.
Poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Rude supervisor co workers were nice
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Hazel Park2018年9月17日
Thrown to the wolves! Manager was very rude and condescending she was huffing and puffing, talking underneath her breath I had only been there 3 days and was expected to know everything and the duties in the kitchen ( school) are alot for one person in the timeframe alotted. Co workers and students were cool but training was no good in my opinion no one really shows you the ropes especially if you have no previous experience
Good hours
短所
Rude manager very fast paced
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
productive and family environment
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Greenville, SC2018年8月01日
I enjoy working for compass group we get to do a lot of local farm food. We also, help the environment and local farms. We do a lot of cool things for the community.
Free Lunch
短所
We be out of work alot due to it runs off of school hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 3報告する
Fast paced workplace.
Food Service Worker/Utility (在職中) –  Stafford, VA2018年7月21日
Love my work schedule. Supervisor is great. The hardest part of the job is being in the dishroom. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have health insurance. Accepted this job with hope of career advancement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 3報告する
社風
Good place to work,but fast paced! A lot of teamwork and No nights,weekends or hollidays!
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  New London, CT 063202018年7月02日
This is a good place to work only if you are willing to give it Your All,Be a team player,and Be Positive! Luckily the day goes by pretty fast and you feel good with all the teamwork among your associates. Also,there is all ways an opportunity to cross train on new stations-This makes you feel great about your role in the company.
Free breakfast and lunches-
短所
Sometimes a high turn around of workers-hard to find good people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 21いいえ 3報告する
Not good
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年6月30日
Management is very unorganized and unprofessional ...favoritism bosses are very unfair and work u like a dog bosses treat u like your not even a person
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 31いいえ 1報告する
Fun crew, productive,
Food Server (現在は退職) –  Plainfield, CT2018年6月29日
I loved working for compass group when I did. I worked with an awesome group of ladies and being able to work with children made my day! I would love to go back to a job like that
Free food always
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 6報告する
great work environment
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Elko, NV2018年6月29日
A typical work day consisted of stocking the salad bar and keeping it clean. Helped with prepping food and baking. Serving children food and milk. Cleaning up steam tables and salad bar. there wasn't anything difficult about this job. I enjoyed working long side my fellow employees and working with the kids
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 2報告する
社風
I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to work there
Food Service Worker/ Bradley Creek (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2018年5月29日
Over all worst job I've ever had. Work place Culture is horrible no teamwork at all not even from management and employees are very much unappreciated.
短所
Most the time I was lucky to get a break.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 27いいえ 1報告する
社風
I really enjoyed working at my site
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年5月16日
Everyday I came in, everyone speaks to you and then I got to work, either bagging orders or helped making food until I was given a drawer. I counted my drawer and then began taking orders.
The other cashiers would give a run down, basically telling what's being up sold, what's out and anything else I needed to know. The shift transition was normally smooth for me we had a system and it worked for us.
Great People, Not too difficult, Competitive Wages
短所
Some cattiness from employees, but that's wherever you go
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 2報告する
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Hazel Park, MI2018年5月15日
I enjoyed working for ChartWells, a (Compass Group). I had a great experience at the schools I worked at. The kids are fun and a joy, to watch grow, into young adults.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 1報告する
社風
Poor Pay for a lot of work!
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Woodland Park, CO2018年5月08日
I loved working with the kids and my fellow employees but stayed at minimum wage even after I returned the following school year. Not much appreciation for their employees. Strict rules and a lot of stress but they don't want to pay you for it!
長所
Working with great people and kiddos
Not enough pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 27いいえ 2報告する
nice
Food Service Worker (在職中) –  Windsor, ON2018年4月29日
I enjoy my job . I like the people I work for and with. I had a lot of favourite customers. I have good benefits. It ended up being to far to drive for the shorter shifts. That is all.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 3報告する
Work
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  College Station, TX2018年4月20日
Working in a food service job you have to be steady on your feet. Great with customer service with a positive attitude. Be hands on and willing to learn everything about working in food service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ 3報告する
社風
Fast paced place lots of work
Food service worker (現在は退職) –  Saint Clair, MI2018年3月21日
I found it fin and intense working there. there was always a new face to greet and get to know. never a dull moment and there was always something to be done. I feel that the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the changes that were being made at the time but you got used to them quickly enough. I think the best part of the day was the people there were great to work with.
free lunch
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する
社風
It is decent, a part time job.
Food Service Worker/Cashier/Manager (在職中) –  Shelbyville, IN2018年3月14日
It is all about prefrence! It feels like a full time job, considering you work M-F for 5-8 hours a day. Then off Saturday and Sunday, but they dont consider you full time.
長所
Free Lunch, Easy Hours, and Fun with Kids!
短所
Horrible pay, and horrible benefits..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 27いいえ 1報告する
its a flip of a coin
Food Service Worker (現在は退職) –  University of Miami, FL2018年3月14日
It's a flip of a coin at that place. First it starts of great then it get hectic at any moment. The managers don't always do there jobs. Also your always being watched
free food
短所
pay not always up to par
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced, fun atmosphere.
FOOD SERVER (在職中) –  Buzzards Bay, MA2018年3月10日
Enjoy working with fellow employees and love interacting with the students, faculty, staff, and guests of the messdeck at Mass Maritime Academy.

Management is supportive and helpful.

Typical day includes setting up serving station, serving and interacting with guests/customers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する