Department of Veterans Affairs の社員レビュー

Department of Veterans Affairs のレビューをすべて表示

Do not wish to comment
IT Specialist (Contractor) (現在は退職) –  Sterling, VA2012年12月27日
Many different skill level to assist.
Decentralized support for Tier I support.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 15報告する

Department of Veterans Affairs のその他の社員レビュー

good workplace excellent supervisor
Medical Coder (現在は退職) –  Prescott, AZ2017年12月17日
The work there is coding for a level 3 hospital and community based outpatient clinic (CBOC) for Northern Arizona. Flexible hours, Some OT available. small work stations being revised. Great access to needed tools to succeed.
長所
good pay
短所
small work stations
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
A great experience and wonderful people
Mental Health Technician (在職中) –  Montrose, NY2017年12月17日
My day starts out with waking the vet up @ 5am, to get them ready for there day in the SATP Program. I have learned from the program and the vet what causes the vet to become addicted to drugs and alcohol and the reason for the relapse, what steps the vet should take to become abstinence . I work under the Nursing Service and the department is all about patient care. The VA is a big melting pot. My biggest challenge of my job is being able to reach out to just one vet to help him understand the importance of becoming abstinence and preparing him/or her for the community and use the tools that they have learn in the program, to get them back to there families and jobs.
The best part of my day is when one of the veteran have the completed the program and is ready to go out into the community and be apart of the community.
長所
The learning experiences from the different programs
短所