Department of Veterans Affairs の社員レビュー

Department of Veterans Affairs のレビューをすべて表示

Do not wish to comment
IT Specialist (Contractor) (現在は退職) –  Sterling, VA2012年12月27日
Many different skill level to assist.
Decentralized support for Tier I support.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 15報告する

Department of Veterans Affairs のその他の社員レビュー

Fast paced and stressful
Advanced Medical Support Assistant (在職中) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年10月16日
Great team, decent management but you are expected to complete so much and not given the resources to complete the task. You are often given the job that should be split into 2 positions. Very stressful and always fast paced. Very fast burn out rate.
長所
Great benefits, decent pay, weekends off
短所
Stressful, fast paced, expected to do job of 2
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Va Review Summary
MEDICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT (在職中) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年10月16日
The DVA is a great place to work with many rewarding opportunities to give back to the Veterans who served us. While it can be stressful as a clerk taking the brunt of all complaints and attitude, I still find it rewarding. I love being able to wake up and make a difference in the lives to who gave and sacrificed for us as a nation.

The bad: Poor management: Leadership is willing to listen to issues/concerns, but do not act upon it to help and move forward with progression in those complaints/issues. Understaffed: Working short hours to get a ton of things done on top of clerical duties, with nobody being hired to help share the load and become a team instead of us just becoming individuals and becoming the I in team.

Overall, My experience as a Vet working for the VA has been rewarding and a growing/learning experience shifting from Active duty to civilian lifestyle. Just the bad outweighs the good here unfortunately.
長所