Devon Energyの社員レビュー

315 件のレビューを表示
Great Company
Data Management Professional (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年7月06日
Great company going through needed growing pains. Increased focus on benefits that will aid in employee retention and recruitment. Overall a great place to work.
excellent company culture
Production Engineering Intern (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年7月05日
Good work environment, collective and open minded culture. Good compensation, work life balance, etc.
Management trusts people to do their job, with very little micromanagement going on.
culture
energy sector uncertainty
社風
I worked for home with a computer FOB
Data Editor / Well Log Analyst (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年7月03日
I liked the job but the oil industry crashed in 2016. I only met my direct supervisor. I crunched numbers from home. I worked on my own time sometimes until four in the morning, sometimes half a day. I was just required to get the projects given done, by X-day. I have worked on call 24/7 since 1980. I am not a good sleeper because of that life.
MGM
Working from home.
短所
Being laid off, but it was the industry at the time.
Just a #
Assist field personnel (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年7月02日
When I first started working for Devon It was a great place to work. Then layoffs happened and it went all down hill. Work Work Work. Also the people are so judgmental.
Good Place to work
Technical Architect (現在は退職) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2018年6月27日
Good teams to work, Great learning, Fun at work, not much pressure, people are helping nature.

Nice office, good learning in teams and good growth

overall very positive.
No WFH
Fun workplace
Completion Engineer (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年6月25日
I enjoyed my employment at Devon. Not only were the people good to work with but the culture was one to keep you around. I always felt my work was appreciated.
社風
It used to be a good place
Engineer (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年6月20日
This was a great place when I started in 2014. Since then the culture has changed drastically and well stinks. Managers pit employees against each other. Collaboration doesn’t happen. No one can make a decision. Everything has to go through a bazillion layers of management to get done. Managers play favorites in a serious way. The last round of layoffs was the nail in the coffin. Basically cleared out all the experience and kept the youngins with lower salaries. I am 29 yrs old. There’s hardly anyone left older that I can learn from. That’s a huge problem.
9/80 schedule, vacation time
Management, culture
社風
Great company with many friendly faces
Contractor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年6月18日
I learned a lot about IT installment in a pretty fast paced setting. The management I had took time to teach me what I needed to do and I got it all done in accordance. Paid for our food and gave us small breaks.
社風
Fun place to work, caring about people and community
Supervisor, Data & Analytics (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年6月14日
Great sense of community, has been a pillar of the community. Adapting to new technologies and great work facilities.

The company encourages a lot of volunteer opportunities and donates to great causes like United Way, Habitat for Humanity, etc
社風
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again
Mid level Manager (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年6月13日
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again.
Problems are at the very top. The company has lost many good employees since 2008 and attracted some good people as well. They just don't do the right things to retain the best. Culture has gone sour.
Great place to work.
A/P Accountant; JV Accountant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年6月05日
My coworkers and my supervisors were great to work with. I enjoyed my time there immensely. Devon clearly communicates their values and lives by them in every way. Benefits were hands down the best I have ever found.
Poorly run company
N/A (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月30日
-No value of there people, your just a number
-Upper management is young, very little real experience.
-New grads "innovative" style is highly regarded and usually results in programs that fail and cost the company time and money.
-Very Top heavy
-Forced surveys
None, Less than average company
Too many to list
Great Benefits, fast paced
Geological Advisor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月24日
Management has changed but benefits are still among the best in the industry. Paid time off is excellent and so is the health benefits. Management is selling off too many properties.
長所
Benefits
短所
Upper management
Professional atmophere
Lead engineering data specialist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City2018年5月21日
Professional and structured. One of the top 100 companies to work.
The freedom to allow me to travel and mentor to field sites was amazing. I had the freedom to move Devon into the Automation technology it needed
Wellness center
社風
Excellent place to work, except when there are layoffs.
Constr/Facilities Tech. - Level 6 (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月18日
Work directly with the engineer to layout the work schedule for the week. Then I was free to wok at my own pace and ask any questions as needed. Devon provided with many training opportunities to increase efficiencies and knowledge gained. The people were all great to work with and were always welcoming. The most difficult part for me was obtaining enough information about the facilities in order to do my job successful. I mostly enjoyed getting to know all the various types of people, making new friends and working together to finish a project on time!
Flex time, Bonuses & Lunch discount
Layoffs
Good company
Sr. Land Technician - South Louisiana (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年5月17日
I worked here shortly because my best friend asked me to work with her and El Paso Energy. It was a difficult decision as I really enjoyed working here.
Good company
社風
Should be a great place to work, but currently chaotic
Geologist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月16日
Devon is currently trying to figure out who they are. Several rounds of layoffs and constant pruning of staff otherwise has sapped morale. Great if you work Delaware or STACK, frustrating to be in other units.
長所
Nice offices, good perks, excellent staff to work with
Chaos and job uncertainty
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
nice people
Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月13日
Great building, good benefits (except insurance), good mix of smart folks, lots of community involvement. Continuing education opportunities are there, and the company supports industry events.
社風
Corportate position in typical office
Engineering (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月11日
Standard office environment, corporate culture and good people to work with. Job was extremely normal in all respects, nothing flashy or difficult to accomplish, though dull at times.
Beautiful building
Administrative Assistant to Wellness Director (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月08日
Opportunities for growth were available. Most managers were encouraging and had an open door policy. Writing your own review was a difficult task twice a year.
Great benefits