Devon Energyの社員レビュー

355 件のレビューを表示
Okay Place to Work
SAP Data Management Associate (現在は退職) –  Cuero, TX2018年10月16日
It was an ok place to work with decent compensation but overall the work environment and constant worry about having a job the next week was too much stress. Devon is not the place to work if you plan on working somewhere to retire at.
社風
Very productive and learning new programs constantly
Geological Geophysical Technician (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月12日
I loved my job, everyday was a challenge and something different, so I was never bored. I enjoyed working with the professional Geologists and Geophysicists. My job could be described as a Technical Administrative Assistant. I worked with various data loading software programs and extracted and loaded to those programs. The challenge was each program had it's own format, so I had to edit data to load for each software program. I mostly worked for VP of Exploration and created many displays for management meetings using the data in various ways.
No Part-Time positions
Great
Lead Desktop Analyst Field (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月08日
Great place to work. You were given the opportunity to advance into other areas. Minimal Travel. Management was great.Workplace culture was great, and great people to work with
Sstems Analyst (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年10月04日
Enjoyed every minute working at Devon! The people are great and very friendly.. Great opportunities to advance in learning and career/personal development.. Awesome wellness programs as well.
Productive Campus-style workplace
Community Affairs Associate (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年9月27日
The culture and focus on community is second to none at Devon Energy. From the mail room to the executive floors, everyone does their part to ensure a top-notch operating environment.
Very Good Management
PMO, Program Manager (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年9月23日
Company feels like a major corporation but is really a small company. I would recommend you have experience when working for Devon. People really know their job here.
Good Benefits
Layoffs
Enjoyable place to work.
Night Pumper III (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2018年9月12日
I enjoyed working for Devon Energy. Everyone that I worked with were friendly, helpful, and were team players. We all got along together, and share our knowledge. There wasn't a person their that thought it was all about them, like some other companies have.
Lead Database Administrator (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年9月06日
Great compensation and benefits. Period. Unfortunately in IT, there are major management issues. They have a lot of communication break downs in the chain of command. Also, a lot of architecture decisions are made at the Director level and pushed down from a "just make this happen" level with no input from those that have to maintain or manage the infrastructure.
Pay and Benefits
Management. Period. No communication skills
社風
Would go back in a heartbeat
Project Controls Specialist (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年9月03日
Multiple Contracts. Enjoyable employment. graet Camp. Good shifts. Decent Wage. Would return to the company if ever asked to, or if any future projects were available
Devon Energy
Geoscientist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年8月29日
Devon Energy is excellent organization with professional and extremely competent personnel and management. The company has clear vision where it wants to be and how to achieve this goal. Devon takes a very good care about employees and their professional development and it's a great place to work.
Devon Energy Corp. Review
Drilling Technician (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年8月28日
Great work environment. Treatment of employees is great overall. Attention to life/family balance with work life is a plus! Alternative work schedule, with every other Friday off was available throughout the time I worked there, which was wonderful for my family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Best job ever
Technical Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年8月15日
I absolutely loved working at Devon Energy. It was the best job ever. The people were great, the work was great, the culture was great, absolutely everything about it I loved. I really wish I was able to still work there, but unfortunately there was a hiring freeze after my contract was up.
社風
No team atmosphere and very inadequate in experiance
Head Janitor (現在は退職) –  Artesia NM2018年8月12日
I would rate this as the worst Production company out there. If you want to work with a company and always be in fear of losing your job Devon is the perfect place to work. They are lacking in experience starting at the top ranking potions. they are poised to get people hurt.. They can not follow there on business plan, the worst grouping of inexperienced professionals around.
to many to list
Great place to work.
Instrument Technician/FMC Trainee (現在は退職) –  Grande Prairie, AB2018年8月11日
I enjoyed working for Devon Energy. The atmosphere the employees created made for a great work place. Employees were treated with respect which in turn increases productivity. I was sad to be part of the acquisition of conventional assets in 2014. Hope to be part of another great company like this one!
Not the same company it was 5 years ago
Production Analyst (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2018年8月10日
The company has always been top heavy. I had very little idea where my up line existed. After the company failed to manage a decline in oil prices despite having hedges in place that sheltered them from price fallout immediately, they laid off about 25% of their workforce. They let everyone know 6 months in advance that they were coming then handed out pink slips without rhyme or reason. Immediately after they began a large field structure change where most people’s job assignments were changed or moved into different positions. No one was asked, they were told. I was moved into a new position that had an additional 1.5 hour commute each way unpaid and pushed to work 12-14 hour days. No appreciation was ever extended but reprimands were in no shortage. This. Company, at least in NM,, is being operated by the least qualified management team I have ever been unfortunate to work for. If this is not a last resort for you, seek employment elsewhere
Company vehicle
短所
Micromanagement and leadership that is incapable of taking any accountability
社風
A great company to work for
Software Engineer (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年8月09日
A typical day involved working at the office with assigned roles and responsibilities as a Software developer.
Learned latest trends technology relating to Software Development.
Management is very encouraging and always there to assist and guide us in the right direction.
Devon Energy has a very friendly team working environment.
Working with a team with a diverse academic backgrounds and meeting new people during the work course.
paid good, no support
Consultant (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年8月09日
paid good, no support, no loyalty to employees. dangerous environment. no recognition for time with company, laid off so buddies could keep their job.
Excellent
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Cresson, TX2018年8月08日
It’s a Great place to work. There are great people to work with They care about their employees. They give bonus’s every year & raises every year. Culture is great.
長所
Flexible with employees life schedules
短所
The industry goes downhill every 10 years & you have to worry about getting laid off.
社風
Very rewarding place to work when i was contracting to Devon
ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGIST (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年7月31日
As part of the Technical services department, worked as part of a small team. Work was challenging and rewarding, lots of support from the team members.
Awesome Place to Work!
Customer Relations (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2018年7月28日
Overall, I would definitely recommend Devon Energy to work! It was a very pleasant environment to work at. I mainly enjoyed the flow. Everyone worked together to accomplish a common goal.
申請されたプロフィール