Devon Energyの社員レビュー

315 件のレビューを表示
社風
Great benefits but culture changing for the worse
IT Intern (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月04日
The benefits are among the best I've seen. However, the crunch management has started placing on employees made work more difficult and stressful. The cuts in staff force those remaining to take on much more work.
Great place to work.
Measurement Specialist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月04日
Devon is a great place to work. Conveniently located in OKC. The Well is an amazing place to work out. Amenities are beautiful. Nice having NEBU restaurant so close and convenient as well as Flint Restaurant and Vast.
Great facility, physical environment
Co-sourcing
IT (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月01日
It is obvious that Devon is going to be completely outsourced in the near future. Poor management decisions and the inability to listen has contributed to Devon's stock price being so low. No change is expected in the near future. Reducing headcount is not fixing the problem, just making the company even more management heavy.
Not the same company that it was when I began my career there.
社風
Great people to work with but upper management was too unpredictable
Geophysical Technician (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年5月01日
I loved all of the people I worked with on a daily basis but upper management always kept us in a state of flux with pending or possible cutbacks. This led to a constant sense of dread and too many rumors.
Good Company
Lease Operator/Amine Plant Operator (現在は退職) –  Zapata, TX2018年4月30日
Good Company to work for. I had a lot of hands on training. The personnel and management was great to work with. A lot of work, but enjoyed the challenges . The friendships that were made.
長所
A good company to work for.
社風
Great place to work with friendly environment and people
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年4月26日
I enjoyed my time at Devon. I learned a lot from experienced employees who were team players and always willing to help and share experience.

I volunteered and worked with a lot of great supervisors and departments and made life long friendships.
Great place to work.
Lease Operator (現在は退職) –  San Angelo, TX2018年4月24日
Wonderful benefits, good atmosphere, and great management. I learned so much working at Devon Energy and had no intentions of working for another company but we were sold to FDL energy.
Collaborative Work Environment
Employee (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年4月24日
Great place to work. Position Elimination due to lower for longer oil and gas pricing environment. Amazing facilities and my most recent manager I would take another job with in a heartbeat
長所
Beautiful Building to work in, great reputation within community, great benefits, great pay
Oil and Gas Industry ups and downs - not a reflection on Devon
Excellent Management and Peers
Well Engineering Manager (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年4月16日
Was a great place to work. Very open communication and talented personnel

Due to reduction of natural gas prices, the company closed the Houston office and consolidated in Oklahoma City in 2013.
Absolutely loved my job.
Accounts Payable Associate III (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年4月12日
Love my job, would not think of leaving, howver, being part of the second reduction in force since 2016, I am forced to look for another employer

Devon Energy is extremely good to their employees. 100% would return.
Flex hours
短所
Not much room for advancement in some departments.
社風
I would not recommend working at Devon
Completions (現在は退職) –  Stillwater, OK 740752018年4月11日
The stock market does not like Devon for a reason. Very high on G & A with very little to show for it. Horrible money management and poor vision for the future. Now they are laying off people thinking it will help wall street like them more, but management is the issue and we all know it.
Training
meetings, pay & benefits
Fun Place to work
Environment & Regulatory Associate (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年4月07日
Great company to work for with many opportunities for growth. Many opportunities for training and professional development, this company truly cares about their employees.
社風
Workplace is fun and workers are accommodating
SENIOR PLANNER/SCHEDULER (現在は退職) –  Alberta2018年4月07日
I have so much fun working with the company specially working with my team wherein they are all very helpful, also the environment is so conducive and I fell safe working in the office and at site.
社風
Great work environment/pay/benefits, but subject to industry ups-and-downs
Data Reporting and Analytics Developer (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年4月06日
I used to think this was a great place to work, but I've lost confidence in the way the company's being managed. I've been in oil & gas IT since leaving college over 20 years ago, but never until coming to Devon nearly 8 years ago have I had to face down the threat of major layoffs. TWICE now in as many years.
Very relaxed work environment
Accounting (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2018年4月04日
I had the responsibility of entering work orders and invoices in the production division.

I learned there is a lot of money involved in the production of natural gas.

Management was supreme.

Workplace environment was very relaxed.

The hardest part of my job was making sure all data entry was correct.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the co-workers.
hours
pay
社風
Solid Company. Community Contributor.
Experienced (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年3月31日
Good local company to work for. The culture and the people make it a great place to be and surround yourself with. They actively contribute to the community and encourage volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
社風
Fun place to work, great accommodations
Materials & Services Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年3月24日
Jackfish Lodge in Conklin, AB is the finest camp in the region.
All facilities you need including a movie theater, hockey rink & 2 baseball diamonds.
All the comforts of home.
長所
Too many to list, friendly staff, great food
zero cons
Productive place to work
Project Manager (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年3月03日
Collaborative environment, supports people, such as e-professionals, in their individual and cooperative work. It is simply teamwork taken to a higher level.
Critical Communications
SCADA Communications Lead (在職中) –  Artesia, NM2018年2月28日
Typical day includes reviewing outage reports, working with other groups to address communication issues and needs. Obtaining funding to install new hardware.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Decent company to work for
Lease Operator / Floater (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年2月25日
Paid very well, along with great benefits package. Safety is priority at Devon which was great! Worked a ton of hours, work life balance poor at times in the winter
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する