Devon Energyの社員レビュー

257 件のレビューを表示
社風
Overall a really good company to work for.
TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年8月11日
Very pleased with Devon Energy overall, super great people, love the work life balance and environment as well as a beautiful facility. My only complaint was the long drive downtown and once arriving to work it was too much effort to try and run errands at lunch due to the length of time it takes to get to your vehicle etc...Wish lunch hour was 1.5hrs.
長所
Workout facility, dining, beautiful facility
短所
Long drive, isolated once arriving to work
社風
One of the best companies I have worked for.
Sr. Geologist (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年8月06日
I really enjoyed my time there. We had plenty of training. Great work environment. We felt appreciated and could see the impact of our work on the organization. One of the best companies I have worked for.
9/80 work schedulle
no office in Houston
Really good
Contract Operator (現在は退職) –  Red Deer, AB2017年8月02日
was super good to work for, they bought me on with no operating experience and was willing to train me. it was all good until CNRL bought out Devon and I was let go.
Great area
CNRL bought them out
Great Place to Work
Identity Management Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年7月31日
I enjoyed many years at Devon Energy. I would go back to work for them given the right opportunity. As with most corporate environments it could be extremely fast-paced, but the compensation was great.
Great working eniviroment
Regulatory Specialist (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年7月27日
Enjoyed my time there. I love the balance and what the company offers for their employees. They understands how value you are withe the company home life.
社風
Devon is a really good place to work.
Geophysicist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年7月25日
Devon is a very good place to work. The work for a geophysicist is challenging - in a good way! Lots of interesting projects. The company has great benefits and really seems to care about its employees.
長所
Devon does many great things for their employees.
Cumbersone bureacracy.
社風
Company that really cares for its employees
Production Technologist (在職中) –  Oklahoma2017年7月18日
Company that recognizes that employees are their greatest asset. Daily stated "to go home as happy and healthy as you arrived, with a little dirt and sweat".
Excellent, professional employer
Supervisor, Geophysics (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年7月10日
All good, until it was time cut staff.

The job was a challenging every day. The company was aggressive and strove to achieve the highest technical and engineering standards.

Focus 100% on unconventional - is that good or not so much???
社風
Great benifits and flex work week
Engineering Production Technologist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年6月27日
Great benefits and flex work week. People are really great to work with but shift in upper management has changed the structure of Devon where management decides business implementation without a lot of input from the end users or people it directly affects. Major issues of data management and coordination and communication through business units.
社風
Friendly atmosphere, but lacked leadership
Senior Field Land Tech (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2017年6月19日
Atmosphere is friendly, benefits were great, but the leadership in certain departments was non existent. Lack of leadership made it hard to work with other departments, teamwork was not evident.
社風
great company to work for over all
Plant Foreman (現在は退職) –  McAlister OK2017年6月18日
Devon was a great company to work for they take great care of their employees. I only left the company to be closer to family. They now only deal in oil production and not gas processing.
長所
know how to run cryo plants
短所
were not located where my family lived.
Productive, great managment
Accounts Payable Coder (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2017年6月07日
The process of improvement was encouraged, manager gave you all materials to make your job easier. The culture was friendly. lots of training and classed are required and offered. The benefits and pay were ACE!
長所
Every other Friday is a day off.
Devon
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年6月06日
Devon Energy taught me so much in every aspect of my life. I will forever be grateful for the time I spent with that great company. The culture of the company was so warming. I looked at my team as my own family.
Great company!
Production Accountant III (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2017年5月10日
Amazing company with amazing pay/benefits. People that worked there were great, and the work was interesting. Unfortunately, the oil bust forced the company to cut back a lot, including headcount reductions. But boom and bust is the nature of the oil industry.
Productive and great workplace with Team Lunches
Record Services Associate (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年5月09日
I learned a lot about the Oil & Gas industry through networking and classes available to move forward in the company The CEO would also allow you to provide idea to make the company better.
長所
Oil & Gas class, catered lunche and the classes.
Micromanaging from Sandra Holmes
great Company
Pipe Desk Coordinator / Materials Management (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2017年5月08日
devon was a great company with solid plans in place. They were fair in all aspects, great people to work with. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Great company
Production Maintenance Planner (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2017年4月17日
Loved working at Devon, but tried to grow to fast and had to lay a lot of people off. management was good and work environment was even better. great benefits
長所
benefits
短所
tried to be major
社風
A company that was interested in taking care of their employees and the community they worked in.
Field Administrative Support (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2017年4月10日
This company provided excellent benefits, concern for the environment and raised money for the local United Way by holding events like lunches, clay shooting and auctions matching what was raised locally. They also held family oriented events throughout the year.

I had the opportunity to advance in work responsibilities throughout my time with the company. They offered on-site and computer based courses and encouraged their employees to participate in advancing their education.

Individuals and vendors were held responsible for safety in everything they did in their work environments. The company held training events on-site and took that training out to the vendors locations. There were strict policies in place that were to be followed in everything that was done on a daily basis. They also had a rating system in place for their vendors, which encouraged safety and alerted companies that needed to improve their standards if they wanted to continue to be considered for work with the company.
Excellent Benefits, Educational Opportunities and Safety
Lack of local advancement
excellent benefits
Energy Market Professional (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年4月10日
A great place to work. Not sure if all management is highly trained to be promoted as managers. Constantly changing environment. The right opportunities are available for those who catch the eye of the right manager. Corporate culture is positive.
Excellent Benefits
短所
Not all mgmt on the same page and lack of experience for some mgmt
社風
Great company with attractive benefits
Crude Oil Marketing Rep (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年4月05日
Devon is a very solid company, from a financial perspective, that takes prudent and smart risks. Great benefits and typically a very good work/life balance.

総合評価