Devon Energyの社員レビュー

357 件のレビューを表示
社風
Solid Company. Community Contributor.
Experienced (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年3月31日
Good local company to work for. The culture and the people make it a great place to be and surround yourself with. They actively contribute to the community and encourage volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
社風
Fun place to work, great accommodations
Materials & Services Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年3月24日
Jackfish Lodge in Conklin, AB is the finest camp in the region.
All facilities you need including a movie theater, hockey rink & 2 baseball diamonds.
All the comforts of home.
長所
Too many to list, friendly staff, great food
zero cons
Productive place to work
Project Manager (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年3月03日
Collaborative environment, supports people, such as e-professionals, in their individual and cooperative work. It is simply teamwork taken to a higher level.
Critical Communications
SCADA Communications Lead (在職中) –  Artesia, NM2018年2月28日
Typical day includes reviewing outage reports, working with other groups to address communication issues and needs. Obtaining funding to install new hardware.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Decent company to work for
Lease Operator / Floater (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年2月25日
Paid very well, along with great benefits package. Safety is priority at Devon which was great! Worked a ton of hours, work life balance poor at times in the winter
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Company to work for
FIELD PRODUCTION OPERATOR (現在は退職) –  Bonnyville, AB2018年2月22日
Can't say anything bad about the company or it's culture was a pleasure to work for them. Commodities buisiness and that has it's ups and downs, but thats a risk with almost any job.
Great work/life balance
短所
Commodity business and the risks that come with it
Production Engineer (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年2月21日
I enjoyed my time at Devon. The people care about your growth and advancement technically and professionally. If i were to approach a manager for advice or resources, she or he will always point me to the right direction.
Good work life conditions
Applications Services (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年2月20日
Good place to work, excellent benefits. Every other Friday off. flexible schedules. Good career advancement opportunities. Covered parking area in Devon garage.
長所
Benefits
短所
NA
Excellent wok environment!
Training and Development Specialist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年2月19日
Devon Energy has an exceptional work environment, starting from my first day there I felt at home. However due to the drop in oil prices layoffs were imminent.
good benefits and compensation
Maintenance Operator/field supervisor (在職中) –  Cuero, TX2018年2月14日
Devon has good compensation considering the type of work done with the oil industry. the hardest part of the job is security and chance for advancement.
Family Friendly, Employee Friendly, company with integrity
Administrative Assistant to Marketing Division VP (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年2月11日
Was proud to say I worked at Devon Energy. The oil & gas industry is cyclical and the layoff in early 2016 was unfortunate. But industries experience highs and lows and it's expected and anticipated.
長所
free gym membership, health conscious, ergonomically minded
commute
Project Manager (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年2月08日
Company has a nice restaurant and coffee shop in the main lobby. Facilities are beautiful, clean and well maintained. Free parking downtown. Nice park across the street.
Good Place
Sr Reservoir Technologist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年2月05日
Devon is great when the industry is doing well. Best part of this company is the people it hires. The friends made are invaluable and irreplaceable.
Co-Workers
社風
Great work enviroment, both equipment and staff
Lease Operator (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年2月02日
Great place to work, learned a lot about horizontal and vertical wells. Along with battery management, well production. The most enjoyable part of Devon was the comradery with my co-workers, and the best way to describe our environment would be competitive fun.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Completed forms for new lands and production amount
Contract Production Accountant (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年2月02日
Allocated Oil and Gas for Offshore Leases. Reported to Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Montana of the company production of water, oil, gas.
長所
Good healthcare, and 401.
Project Manager (contract) (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年2月01日
bureaucratic at times. This irritating that I have to review a company that I did a contract for only 4 months. do not take this as an accurate reflection on devon
Excellent
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2018年1月30日
Devon was a great place to work. When the layoff occurred things changed and was done incorrectly according to the majority. Overall great place. Just not very open management.
社風
Very thorough, expand your mind
EHS Superintendent (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年1月12日
With this job you are always learning! Dealing with new health and safety issues daily. You are working with all kinds of people and situations. enjoyed going to work every day.
Services Contractor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年1月11日
I worked in the off-site records firm and we handled relocations to different sites and early exits from the company. We would take accounts and belongings from employees at Houston site and transition them to the OKC downtown site, or we would perform exit services, closing out their tenure with Devon. It was a lot of responsibility to be entrusted to a temporary worker and I thank them for giving me a great experience , even if it was just for a short time. The culture was great, it was laid back but focused with very flexible hours. I could arrive and begin working at 7 a.m. take a 30 minute lunch and leave by 330 if I chose. It was great. The only con was it was sometimes boring but that is any job. I recommend Devon 100%
great hours, very flexible
no opportunity for advancement
Job Security - no
Administrative Field Technician (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年1月10日
I loved the work I did in Administration. Before that I was in Accounts Payable where only 3 people handled the invoices. Very stressful. Overload.
Great benefits