Devon Energyの社員レビュー

257 件のレビューを表示
社風
Great company, great everything.
Drilling Field Engineer (現在は退職) –  Calumet, OK2016年11月15日
Wonderful place to work.
Pointed tasks.
Ample opportunity to develop.
Optional classes.
A typical day consisted of arriving at 6-7am, tons of meetings. Leave around 5.
Good work life balance
Talent Management Development Professional (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年11月15日
Great work life balance having alot of PTO and every other Friday off. Just was hard to advance and also was not secure with layoffs. You get cheaper lunches and free gym if you go there 5 times a month.
Free Gym and every other Friday off
Hard to advance
Great place to work!
FINANCIAL ANALYST (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年11月15日
Had a great boss who mentored me in multiple areas including financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting and taught me to think outside the box. The company was very involved in bettering the community and making downtown OKC a great place to work. Co-workers were great and I couldn't have asked for a better company to work for.
Discounted lunches/onsite gym
短所
Healthcare benefits had decreased over the years but I think they have went down across the board, not just at Devon.
safe working company
Driling Comsltant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年10月16日
Devon is a great company with excellent management they give you all the resources to do your job to the best you can do a very safety orinated company with a great name for their self
the poeple
社風
Great group of coworkers; like a big family
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2016年10月02日
My day might consist of records management, SAFE Program training, issuing or replacing fleet vehicles for field employees, Alert Response team training or fire drill. No micromanaging; flourished in this environment. Employees helped each other. Good compensation.
社風
Had great management, changed recently
SCADA Technician (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2016年9月20日
hard to get schools for new devices, expected to figure issues out without input from management.
Co-workers were fine.
Best part was no one was pushing you daily.
decent pay
change of management
社風
Great place - would highly recommend
Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年9月15日
I worked for Devon for two short years, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The pluses range from excellent benefits and pay, to great co-workers, and exquisite atmosphere. I really enjoyed working there, and if ever I needed to go back, I wouldn't hesitate.
長所
Best place to work in Oklahoma
短所
some of the management types play favorites, but that happens everywhere.
Productive and Focused Company
IT Services Professional (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年9月09日
Devon is a top 100 best companies to work for. I enjoyed my time there and would do it again. Great work environment and benefits.
社風
An incredible company with much to offer
Sr. Geosciences Technologist (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年9月06日
Devon Energy is a competitive organization. They have a proven track record of treating their employees with respect while also building a great business for the future.
社風
Overall good place to work
Energy Marketing Associate (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年9月01日
Great oil and gas company providing good benefits, work atmosphere, and good perks (gym, restaurants, free coffee and tea). I was very happy while working for them for over 10 years.
Good benefits and perks
短所
Can't think of anything except the reorganization
社風
selfish, not cooprative and fun work place
operator (現在は退職) –  Conklin, AB2016年9月01日
It used to be a fun, happy and productive place to work, but after some people left, especially some team leaders left , the culture went to down the average ! There was competing or finger pointing or complaining , but not cooperation and teamwork! Some team worker was so selfish, cold hearted, no caring at all and lots of back stabbing, or trying to give bad or difficult time behind! No common rule for each one, so no fairness there, like covering the corresponding course tuition : some people got covered , so they could move faster by taking part in courses in school! A lot of politics , same mistake , but not same treatment for different people ! the culture not for getting work or company business better , but worse! So glad left!
pay
短所
selfish, politics and unfairness, no repect for seniors or hardwork
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great company when industry is stable
Various Positions (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年8月29日
Devon is a great company when the oil and gas industry is stable. Enjoyed working in numerous positions on a variety of projects. Favorable culture and environment.
Benefits, culture, environment
lots to learn
Great management
good pay
Best co workers
Tough work environment, but its to be expected in an oil company
very professional environment
computer scanning/ document processing (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年8月18日
I love the professional environment. It was very caring for the employment staff and was overall some of the best coworkers and management I have come by.
社風
Fun workplace with great people and a solid company culture.
Landman (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年8月15日
A typical day involved answering lots of emails from teammates, clients, etc, as well as looking over documents, planning, and attending team meetings.
very good
IT Specialist (現在は退職) –  Egypt, ON2016年8月12日
very big company and very organized and it was a very good experience to work with young expeienced professionals

good work environment and very nice people
Wonderful Company That Cares About Employees
Production Analyst (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2016年8月11日
Throughout my entire time at Devon, I felt valued, considered, and accepted. The company's goals and pursuit of excellence were visible from the top to bottom, and even until the end of the Houston office they provided opportunities for us and were helpful in our pursuit of becoming better professionals.
社風
Great Company, albeit dated.
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年8月08日
Although some of the leadership practices were stuck in the 20th century, Devon was a great place to work. Devon greatest attribute is their people. The level of respect and help from co-workers was amazing!
長所
Benefits, co-workers, business space.
短所
Lack of innovative leadership.
社風
Great environment when commodity prices are stable.
Supply Chain Analyst (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年8月05日
Great company that takes care of their employees. The benefits and salaries are very competitive. Advancement opportunities if you work hard and take on additional responsibilities.
Compensation Package
great place to work
Lease Operator (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2016年8月04日
I enjoyed working for Devon Energy. It was a safe place to be employed. I would encourage anyone to accept a position at this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する