Devon Energyの社員レビュー

257 件のレビューを表示
社風
Excellent pay, poor middle management
WellCon Support Engineer (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年7月23日
MIddle management mostly rednecks with poor education and poor sense of direction.
Pay is best in domain.
長所
Probably best pay in domain
Poor middle management
A great place to work.
operations/special projects (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mountain House, AB2016年7月22日
Work was interesting the people were fun to work with and the management were easy to get along with and helpful. The company always tried to keep up with the latest developments and trained their people well.
good work atmosphere
quite a few call outs
Pays well
Rig Welder (現在は退職) –  Cuero, TX2016年7月22日
Pays well very good only reason I worked there great group of people that pay really good that's all I have to say pays very good
Money
Money
社風
Good group of people and excellent support
ETL Architect (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年7月20日
Created Informatica Data Quality 9.6 (IDQ) Data Profiles, Physical Data Objects, Logical Data Objects, Data Services, Mappings, Mapplets for the Environment Health and Safety (EHS) group. Analyzed data issues to determine if ETL or database (Oracle and SQL Server) was the root cause. Assisted designers in working out logic for requirements. Assisted other team in Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 at times.
Top 100 Best Places To Work
Field Admin Support Tech (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2016年7月13日
Family atmosphere and great team players. Keep employees well informed and up to date on all corporate matters. Great place to work!!
Customer Service
Office Services Associate III (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年6月20日
Assisted with all print jobs. Great place to work Great co-works . Hardest part of job is meeting deadlines.
Good Job, great benefits
Plant / Field Oerator (現在は退職) –  Grande Cache, AB2016年6月06日
Devon Energy were a great company to work for. Open communication between management and employees. Supported individual growth, just not a lot of room for advancement within district. Excellent benefits
What I learned at Devon
IT Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年6月05日
Great senior management and CEO. Would have been good if the integrity was able to filter further down to the senior manager level.
Great building, reputation, perquisites
短所
Change is good but some stability and continuity should be required
社風
Enjoyable atmosphere to work in.
Environmental Health & Safety Professional (在職中) –  Stillwater, OK2016年6月03日
Enjoyable atmosphere to work in. I am happy to work for this company and hope to continue to for multiple years. Even if I go to another company at some point I will remember the lessons I learned while working here and apply them to new positions.
Challenging and technical projects
Sr. Drilling Engineering Advisor & Superintendent (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2016年6月01日
Good place to work. Technical G&G teams. Asset teams enjoyable to work with Challenging projects. encouraged innovation and implementation of new technology as justified. Great resources for job requirements and performance. great IT staff. .
社風
Great company to work for.
Land Analyst (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年5月27日
I enjoyed working for devon. Great work relationship with other employees. They really care about their employees. wonderful perks
PAY
NOTHING
Senior Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年5月24日
This is a great company if the following never happened:
1) It is almost like a Roman Empire on the verge of collapse
2) Meeting rooms are wonderful and state of art
3) Team work is difficult to implement since each business units have their own law.
4) Little Caecars are everywhere.
5) Contractors are surely 3rd class citizen.
長所
half price for lunch at high end cafeteria, workout facilities, bonus plans, beautiful offices
短所
Communications were the main issue.
社風
great place to work very long hrs
LEASE OPERATOR (現在は退職) –  farmington nm2016年5月19日
great place to work, but never at home.co- workers we great people.I worked with and trained new employees when needed. They have a good safety program.Devon was bought out by BP and I was not offered a job at BP
good pay
to many hrs per week. i avraged 85 hrs a week
社風
Productive and fun work place with great benefits
Linux/UNIX System Administrator (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年5月19日
A great place to work in oklahoma city. employers are very friendly, flexible schedule, great benefits. Discounts at the food court. No pressure at all.
Discount at Cafe, flexible schedule
短所
Not so great for contractors
社風
Fantastic company. Devon Energy really cared about the health and wellbeing of the employees.
Field Administrator (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2016年5月06日
I enjoyed working for Devon Energy. Devon offered the employees everything possible to succeed in the work place and out of the work place. GREAT COMPANY!
長所
Great Benefits all around. Great Environment. Great people.
Lay Offs.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
excellent place to work
Production Operator (現在は退職) –  Cresson, TX2016年5月02日
Great company! Learned a lot from everyone. Considered most like family. Most enjoyable part of the job is learning something new everyday.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great culture, compensated well
IT Supervisor, Land Facilities and Pipeline (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年4月28日
The Devon culture is second to none, and the benefits package is tremendous. The Oil and Gas industry is very cyclical, which makes job security an issue in the lean times.
社風
A great place to work, a hard place to leave.
Corporate Communication Specialist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年4月22日
Devon provided an opportunity to grow while working for the top corporation in Oklahoma City.

While at Devon, I improved my computer, training and Human Relations skills.

The people were the best part of my job.
長所
Friendly culture and discounted healthy meals.
短所
Primarily white male dominated culture.
Great Benefits
Project Management (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年4月20日
Corp Benefits a plus. Good people to work with. Always room to learn and grow. Adapts to change. Team environment, multiple functions on a daily basis.
社風
Devon Energy is a great place to work. They truly live by Integrity.
Financial Analysis Associate (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2016年4月12日
I loved working for this company. They take care of employees. They offer training for your job and help you succeed and feel proud of your daily task. The management is Top of the Class and truly care about the day to day of the employees and company. One of the core values of Devon is "Hire the Best". They live by that motto. I loved this job, co-workers, and management.
長所
Free Covered garage parking, On site wellness facility, physicians, restaurant with healthy eating choices. Benefits plan and 401K etc.
NONE