Devon Energyの社員レビュー

323 件のレビューを表示
Good Company
DSC - Production Analyst (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2017年9月14日
Great company just divested in my area. Pay and benefits are the best in the industry. I had to relocate so I just made sense for me to start looking for jobs elsewhere.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Supervisor Accounts Payable (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年9月12日
Private offices for professionals, tuition reimbursement, good salary, opportunities for travel and interface with all levels of employees, great benefits, etc
長所
reduced costs for soft drinks and snacks
no longer located in Houston
社風
A good place to start a career
Geologist II (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年9月12日
Devon's Houston office was an enjoyable work environment and was a good place to begin a career. I believe I was well trained and my career was a priority at Devon.
Devon was great...
BI&T Client Svcs-Desktop Field Contractor (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2017年9月11日
I was under a contract when working for Devon. They had new software they wanted to roll-out. I installed cable and video equipment in the conference room for the safety videos for their team to review.

I also assisted their in house IT Supervisor on smaller tasks.

Just prior to the roll-out, it was cancelled.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great company, too bad the lay off
EHS Professional II (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年8月26日
Devon was a good company, and even though my first line manager was substandard, by and large the organization was well-meaning and worked hard. The atmosphere was low stress, yet still encouraged people to think outside the box.

The company is probably going to struggle for a while with financials. Their previous bad investments in oil and gas properties, combined with depressed commodity prices are going to haunt Devon.
Great facilities, good culture
Financially struggling.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Great Place to work!
Completion and Production Analyst (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2017年8月25日
Great Place to work! Relaxed environment and great leadership. Only left because Spring office shut down and I was laid off. Great culture, and great team environment.
社風
Overall a really good company to work for.
TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年8月11日
Very pleased with Devon Energy overall, super great people, love the work life balance and environment as well as a beautiful facility. My only complaint was the long drive downtown and once arriving to work it was too much effort to try and run errands at lunch due to the length of time it takes to get to your vehicle etc...Wish lunch hour was 1.5hrs.
長所
Workout facility, dining, beautiful facility
短所
Long drive, isolated once arriving to work
社風
One of the best companies I have worked for.
Sr. Geologist (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年8月06日
I really enjoyed my time there. We had plenty of training. Great work environment. We felt appreciated and could see the impact of our work on the organization. One of the best companies I have worked for.
9/80 work schedulle
no office in Houston
Really good
Contract Operator (現在は退職) –  Red Deer, AB2017年8月02日
was super good to work for, they bought me on with no operating experience and was willing to train me. it was all good until CNRL bought out Devon and I was let go.
Great area
CNRL bought them out
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Great Place to Work
Identity Management Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年7月31日
I enjoyed many years at Devon Energy. I would go back to work for them given the right opportunity. As with most corporate environments it could be extremely fast-paced, but the compensation was great.
Great working eniviroment
Regulatory Specialist (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年7月27日
Enjoyed my time there. I love the balance and what the company offers for their employees. They understands how value you are withe the company home life.
社風
Devon is a really good place to work.
Geophysicist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年7月25日
Devon is a very good place to work. The work for a geophysicist is challenging - in a good way! Lots of interesting projects. The company has great benefits and really seems to care about its employees.
長所
Devon does many great things for their employees.
Cumbersone bureacracy.
社風
Company that really cares for its employees
Production Technologist (在職中) –  Oklahoma2017年7月18日
Company that recognizes that employees are their greatest asset. Daily stated "to go home as happy and healthy as you arrived, with a little dirt and sweat".
Excellent, professional employer
Supervisor, Geophysics (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年7月10日
All good, until it was time cut staff.

The job was a challenging every day. The company was aggressive and strove to achieve the highest technical and engineering standards.

Focus 100% on unconventional - is that good or not so much???
社風
Great benifits and flex work week
Engineering Production Technologist (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年6月27日
Great benefits and flex work week. People are really great to work with but shift in upper management has changed the structure of Devon where management decides business implementation without a lot of input from the end users or people it directly affects. Major issues of data management and coordination and communication through business units.
社風
Friendly atmosphere, but lacked leadership
Senior Field Land Tech (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2017年6月19日
Atmosphere is friendly, benefits were great, but the leadership in certain departments was non existent. Lack of leadership made it hard to work with other departments, teamwork was not evident.
社風
great company to work for over all
Plant Foreman (現在は退職) –  McAlister OK2017年6月18日
Devon was a great company to work for they take great care of their employees. I only left the company to be closer to family. They now only deal in oil production and not gas processing.
長所
know how to run cryo plants
短所
were not located where my family lived.
Productive, great managment
Accounts Payable Coder (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2017年6月07日
The process of improvement was encouraged, manager gave you all materials to make your job easier. The culture was friendly. lots of training and classed are required and offered. The benefits and pay were ACE!
長所
Every other Friday is a day off.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Devon
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年6月06日
Devon Energy taught me so much in every aspect of my life. I will forever be grateful for the time I spent with that great company. The culture of the company was so warming. I looked at my team as my own family.
Great company!
Production Accountant III (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2017年5月10日
Amazing company with amazing pay/benefits. People that worked there were great, and the work was interesting. Unfortunately, the oil bust forced the company to cut back a lot, including headcount reductions. But boom and bust is the nature of the oil industry.
申請されたプロフィール