Devon Energyの社員レビュー

300 件のレビューを表示
社風
A company that was interested in taking care of their employees and the community they worked in.
Field Administrative Support (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2017年4月10日
This company provided excellent benefits, concern for the environment and raised money for the local United Way by holding events like lunches, clay shooting and auctions matching what was raised locally. They also held family oriented events throughout the year.

I had the opportunity to advance in work responsibilities throughout my time with the company. They offered on-site and computer based courses and encouraged their employees to participate in advancing their education.

Individuals and vendors were held responsible for safety in everything they did in their work environments. The company held training events on-site and took that training out to the vendors locations. There were strict policies in place that were to be followed in everything that was done on a daily basis. They also had a rating system in place for their vendors, which encouraged safety and alerted companies that needed to improve their standards if they wanted to continue to be considered for work with the company.
Excellent Benefits, Educational Opportunities and Safety
Lack of local advancement
excellent benefits
Energy Market Professional (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年4月10日
A great place to work. Not sure if all management is highly trained to be promoted as managers. Constantly changing environment. The right opportunities are available for those who catch the eye of the right manager. Corporate culture is positive.
Excellent Benefits
短所
Not all mgmt on the same page and lack of experience for some mgmt
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great company with attractive benefits
Crude Oil Marketing Rep (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年4月05日
Devon is a very solid company, from a financial perspective, that takes prudent and smart risks. Great benefits and typically a very good work/life balance.
Really enjoyed the work I did with Devon
Lead Operator (現在は退職) –  Kontaneelee, Yukon Territory2017年4月05日
I got my best work experience while with Devon. they supported me in working up my levels over the years in every work environment they had up to running my own plants and overseeing everything. the staff right to the home office in Oklahoma seemed available anytime for whatever reasons.
Completions
Completion Foreman (現在は退職) –  Stillwater, OK2017年4月04日
A typical day would be looking over wellview reports on the activities the day before, editing going forward. I learned a loot about thinking on my feet, and new things that were helpful in future problems. Management was good to work for, and helped with al aspects of new training. Sometimes the job would be overwhelming in the aspect of consultants not able to carry out all work designs. People and compensation made the job very fun and exciting
Good bosses
Bad bosses
社風
Great place to work when the rig count is high
Field safety rep (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico2017年3月13日
I had a great work environment, management would do anything for the team they had in the field. The work to life balance was great with 2 week on and 2 week off you could live anywhere while still working on site at the rigs.
長所
Great pay for the time spent at the rigs.
短所
long hours and unpredictable market of the price of oil
社風
Talk is cheap "Action speaks louder than words" Integrety and Commitment are words, where's the action?
Drilling Engineer Manager I (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年3月11日
Could have been a great company, but turned out just like most oil industry companies, no company loyalty to employees, were workers ideas are exploited by lower management, then good employees are terminated/laid off.
paycheck
No Integrity, commitment & loyalty to employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
A great place to work.
Manager, Evaluation and Planning (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年3月09日
A great place to work with wonderful facilities. Rewarded generously for a job well done. Tools provided to improve your marketability and value to the company.
Lease Operator Level (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2017年2月21日
A typical day at work consisted of checking 50+ gas wells. I maintained production while working safely. I learned to be a team member and manage time efficelently. the most enjoyable part of my job was working outside and getting my work done!! Management was great and I got along well with others.
長所
Great pay and great benefits
短所
I got laid off due to oil prices
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Good Benefits
Production Operator (在職中) –  Cresson, TX2017年2月19日
It's life in the oilfield, there is a roller coaster ride of emotions and and job stability. New field structure removes any chance of furthering knowledge or advancement.
Good benefits
unstable market
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Very good company to work for.
Contract Financial Analyst (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年2月14日
I was only a Contract Accountant but from my experience it was a great company to work for. Very good benefits. Great facility and a lot of community involvement.
Used to be top 100 places to work for
Lease Operator I (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2017年2月13日
Loved working for this company. The pay was great, the benefits were great and you were allowed a lot of freedom. The gas price drop in 09 changed the culture a lot and it stays the same today. You now worry about your job every day, and they just laid off 100 people last year at this time.
Benefits and pay
短所
very stressful culture on job security
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to work. One big family.
Construction Foreman (現在は退職) –  I worked in Bridgeport Tex.2017年1月27日
I loved working there. The benefits are great. There are a lot of meetings but they for the most part were fun. The people are one big family. We was always doing things for the community. I would highly recommend it as a great work place.
長所
Great pay, off all holidays. If you need something there is always some one there for you.
短所
When the oil and gas prices struggle so do they.
GIS Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年1月24日
Devon is a fantastic place to work. Work life balance is great, compensation is remarkable, and the company likes getting ideas from it's employees. I would recommend to anyone.
Compensation, Team Work
Stressful at times
I really enjoyed working for Devon Energy
Revenue Accountant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年1月23日
They gave a great work/life balance. Provided excellent health benefits. Also, they care about their employees. I worked with great individuals that took the time to care about their coworkers.
長所
Health Insurance, gym membership and other benefits
短所
Due to the oil and gas industry they had to lay off hundreds of employees
Devon Energy
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN/ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2017年1月19日
This was the best Oil Company I worked for. Loved everyone I worked with.

I worked with the Production superintendents and Manager at a high level.

It was hard for me to leave this position, but our Residential Home building was really going full force and my company needed me to be full time. We were building a lot of custom homes.
Loved my fellow employess
Not enough flexibility to work RAH Home full time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
IT Asset Management
Lead Analysis (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2017年1月10日
Devon Energy was a good place to work, lots of challenges to manage the IT Asset management role, including the IT Procurement. Canada had a very good handle on their assets showing a 99% accuracy of its assets and Life-cycle management of the assets.
Great team to work with
短所
Some weak management lead me to leave the organization.
社風
Really great workplace that really cared about its employees.
WellCon Drilling Engineer I (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年1月04日
Devon energy is a fantastic company that really tries to provide the best environment for its employees. With the down turn of oil the environment has definitely gotten worse but they are still a great company.
Dream Job
Petroleum Engineering Intern (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2016年12月29日
I was paid very well for an intern. The atmosphere was very organized and professional. My mentor was a super nice guy who took the time out of his busy schedule to answer my questions and ensure my presentation was well prepared.
長所
Great pay and work environment
短所
Due to low oil prices I was laid off along with all my school mates
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Devon Energy is a productive and fun place to work
Senior Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2016年12月06日
Completed day-to-day operations, complex travel planning, training, org. charts, pay roll, expense reports, vacations, supply orders, and routing mail
Great benefits