Devon Energyの社員レビュー

362 件のレビューを表示
Project Manager (contract) (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年2月01日
bureaucratic at times. This irritating that I have to review a company that I did a contract for only 4 months. do not take this as an accurate reflection on devon
Excellent
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Artesia, NM2018年1月30日
Devon was a great place to work. When the layoff occurred things changed and was done incorrectly according to the majority. Overall great place. Just not very open management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Very thorough, expand your mind
EHS Superintendent (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2018年1月12日
With this job you are always learning! Dealing with new health and safety issues daily. You are working with all kinds of people and situations. enjoyed going to work every day.
Services Contractor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年1月11日
I worked in the off-site records firm and we handled relocations to different sites and early exits from the company. We would take accounts and belongings from employees at Houston site and transition them to the OKC downtown site, or we would perform exit services, closing out their tenure with Devon. It was a lot of responsibility to be entrusted to a temporary worker and I thank them for giving me a great experience , even if it was just for a short time. The culture was great, it was laid back but focused with very flexible hours. I could arrive and begin working at 7 a.m. take a 30 minute lunch and leave by 330 if I chose. It was great. The only con was it was sometimes boring but that is any job. I recommend Devon 100%
great hours, very flexible
no opportunity for advancement
Job Security - no
Administrative Field Technician (現在は退職) –  Midland, TX2018年1月10日
I loved the work I did in Administration. Before that I was in Accounts Payable where only 3 people handled the invoices. Very stressful. Overload.
Great benefits
good healthcare
Great place
Developer/Analyst (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年1月05日
Good place to work, I only left for an opportunity to move into upper management and do a ERP implementation. I enjoyed all of my time a Devon as well as the management team.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
It is an adventure determined by you
Data Program Manager (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年1月02日
Devon is an amazing place to work. Devon allows you to be an innovative thinker where failure is a learning opportunity. The gym is amazing too. Training and individual growth plan to open to your skill set.
Atmosphere
社風
High pace oil field company
Lease Operator (現在は退職) –  Stillwater, OK2017年12月23日
Devon energy was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. Outside circumstances were the cause of my departure. Would like to work for them again
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
IT Support Professional (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年12月12日
I like the people I worked with and the work environment as well. The manager was very cooperative and helpful with my work experience. I would love to would there as a full time employee
Great Job
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Calvin, OK2017年11月25日
Great place to work. Learned SAP for processing invoices and more about the gas side of the oil and gas industry. Very supportive of surrounding communities.
When Devon sold Oklahoma assets
Great place to work.
Gas Marketing and Supply Representative (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年11月20日
A typical day would include arriving early, making every effort to buy gas from any wells close to the Devon pipelines. Then arranging to connect these wells to the appropriate Devon pipeline as quickly as possible.
Professional.
None.
Fun place to work
Land Analyst Professional (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2017年11月14日
Everyone was treated fairly. Management was involved with employees growth. Company had many community involvements such as tutoring, United Way, etc.
長所
gym, healthcare, parking and bonus
n/a
Interesting place
Manager (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年11月11日
A lot of back stabbing; low collaboration; low communication; great technology; great oil plays and a lot of capital; nice facility; ruthless HR department with low credibility
oil
sleazy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Best place ever!
IT Technician/ Contractor (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年11月08日
I was an intern at Devon and if I could literally go back and do things differently, I would have worked harder to stay with the company somehow. I learned so many things from great people and it was the most wonderful job I would have ever wanted!
長所
staff, work, a lot of work to be done.
Behind the technology curve
Senior Geological Advisor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年11月07日
Devon was five years behind in technology from my previous employer. They had dated procedures and software. My productivity suffered by nearly 30% due to this.

The manager constantly berated staff.
good benefits
Poor management
The Company was wonderful
Lead Revenue Accountant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年10月26日
I had 15 great years. Was laid off among many others. I would love the opportunity to go back. My job required lots of meetings, mentoring, reviewing the staff work, balancing the general ledger , setting up data. Monthly cash close and revenue close . Balancing suspense. Preparing spreadsheets . Close communication with land and Division Order . Processing cash and revenue .
Always changing
短所
Staff had a hard time advancing
Has a Great reputation in the Community but,
Materials Management and Logistics Associate (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2017年10月26日
This company says lots of good things about how ethical they are, but in reality, contracts are awarded to the one that offers the most kickbacks. As the oilfield slowed down, people were laid off and the ones left were expected to do as much work. When I was hired in my department, I was the 13th person to report to my manager. When I left, I was the only person reporting to him. We were working 6 a.m. to 7 or 8 p.m. 6 days a week. The pay and benefits were outstanding, but not a place to work if you want to have any type of personal life.
Pay; benefits
long hours; on-call 24-7 even when on vacation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
team building was fun
Lease Operator (現在は退職) –  Navajo Dam, NM2017年10月24日
i loved working at Devon Energy it is a good place to work good healthcare and vacation time off two weeks and the work hours were good i would tell a friend to go work for Devon Energy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Office Services Analyst III (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年10月24日
Devon Energy was a good company to work for until they closed the Houston Office. I enjoyed working there. The people were wonderful. The gym that was installed for the employees had the best workout equipment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun company with great people
Senior Landman (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年10月23日
I enjoyed my time at Devon. Management was pretty much hands off and let you do your job. Great team work and environment. Great compensation and benefits.
Work environment