Devon EnergyのAdministrative Assistantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 7 件見つかりました
Devon
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年6月06日
Devon Energy taught me so much in every aspect of my life. I will forever be grateful for the time I spent with that great company. The culture of the company was so warming. I looked at my team as my own family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
A company that was interested in taking care of their employees and the community they worked in.
Field Administrative Support (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2017年4月10日
This company provided excellent benefits, concern for the environment and raised money for the local United Way by holding events like lunches, clay shooting and auctions matching what was raised locally. They also held family oriented events throughout the year.

I had the opportunity to advance in work responsibilities throughout my time with the company. They offered on-site and computer based courses and encouraged their employees to participate in advancing their education.

Individuals and vendors were held responsible for safety in everything they did in their work environments. The company held training events on-site and took that training out to the vendors locations. There were strict policies in place that were to be followed in everything that was done on a daily basis. They also had a rating system in place for their vendors, which encouraged safety and alerted companies that needed to improve their standards if they wanted to continue to be considered for work with the company.
Excellent Benefits, Educational Opportunities and Safety
Lack of local advancement
Devon Energy
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN/ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2017年1月19日
This was the best Oil Company I worked for. Loved everyone I worked with.

I worked with the Production superintendents and Manager at a high level.

It was hard for me to leave this position, but our Residential Home building was really going full force and my company needed me to be full time. We were building a lot of custom homes.
Loved my fellow employess
Not enough flexibility to work RAH Home full time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Great group of coworkers; like a big family
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, TX2016年10月02日
My day might consist of records management, SAFE Program training, issuing or replacing fleet vehicles for field employees, Alert Response team training or fire drill. No micromanaging; flourished in this environment. Employees helped each other. Good compensation.
社風
Worked Independtly most of the time
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Columbus, TX2016年2月23日
Field office, Co-workers were great either on the phone or when they came in to the office. Fielded high volume of calls, resulting in me contacting field workers to have them contact specific clients or Devon's home office. Performed a medium volume of data entry.
Casual attire
Contract Worker for Devon
Admin Assist / Document Control (在職中) –  Calumet, OK2014年7月31日
Work with good people who appreciate hard work and dedication. Also work under some members of management who even though they are not involved in the day to day duties, don't listen to those who perform those duties. My immediate supervisors were very appreciative and worked well as a team to accomplish projects.
Flexible Hours
短所
Management disconnected, caused by attending too many meetings with other management instead of talking to employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ 2報告する