Devon EnergyのOperatorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 8 件見つかりました
社風
selfish, not cooprative and fun work place
operator (現在は退職) –  Conklin, AB2016年9月01日
It used to be a fun, happy and productive place to work, but after some people left, especially some team leaders left , the culture went to down the average ! There was competing or finger pointing or complaining , but not cooperation and teamwork! Some team worker was so selfish, cold hearted, no caring at all and lots of back stabbing, or trying to give bad or difficult time behind! No common rule for each one, so no fairness there, like covering the corresponding course tuition : some people got covered , so they could move faster by taking part in courses in school! A lot of politics , same mistake , but not same treatment for different people ! the culture not for getting work or company business better , but worse! So glad left!
pay
短所
selfish, politics and unfairness, no repect for seniors or hardwork
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Enjoyed my time with Devon Energy, would still be there if it were not for low oil prices.
Day Shift Swing Operator (現在は退職) –  Calgary, AB2016年2月25日
Worked shift work, 7 days on, 7 days off. Did 12 hour shifts, so the days were long, but they went fast as I enjoyed my job. We had a good work environment, and had facilities after work for recreation. I personally enjoyed playing hockey with my fellow employees and squash.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Working for Devon Energy
Well Pad Operator (現在は退職) –  Conklin, AB2015年10月31日
I loved my teammates/buddies/2nd family at Devon Energy!! This is the hardest part of losing my job. Not only was my job enjoyable and had great bosses and co-workers from operations, trades to all other contractors. I loved being there and it's tough getting laid off there after nearly 4.5 years.
Great crews!
Getting laid off.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Productive and Organized Workplace
Operator (現在は退職) –  Conklin, AB2015年3月02日
The daily operation for the most part was a smooth operating machine. There was a prominent structure in place; leaving very little grey areas. Overall great place to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
Good
PIPELINE OPERATOR (在職中) –  Cresson Tx2014年9月08日
Work with Pipelines and Compressor operator, Work on Dehy's run pigs perform Locates, perform leak surveys and valve inspections on all DOT classed lines
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 8報告する
社風
Good job security because there is no accountability
Operator (現在は退職) –  Northern Alberta2013年1月04日
It's so hilarious about the last commenter mentioning how hard they try to tell you - never show you - that they are the best oil company to work for, because I experienced the same thing.

My experience was that management/supervisor expectations for employee performance were very low, and in turn, they expected you to collect a paycheque without showing any ambition to do more.

There is too much of an old boys club in the field; too many supervisors hiring their buddies and far too many complacent Anderson Exploration/Home Oil guys running the show.
長所
- hourly rates are very good and they are willing to spend money to fix problems
短所
don't expect a career, it's just a job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 32いいえ 4報告する
社風
stay away, poor name in the industry
operator (現在は退職) –  alberta2012年10月18日
- Zero trust
- I learned there are better places to work
- Poor very old school management
- Work with some good guys
- Very strange company, would always tell you how great a place it is to work, over and over. Have never had a job like that before
- Best part of the day was leaving,

- There are much better places to work
長所
a pay cheque, not much else.
micromanagement