Dollar Treeの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 9,291 件見つかりました
respectable place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年12月14日
learn to work with problem solving
learn how to handle cashier
manger was helpful
working stock was my hard job to do
i love to take my breaks
customer was sometime rude i mange to work with them and the issue
discounts
breaks
Work Experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  South Charleston, WV2017年12月14日
I was a seasonal Christmas time employee. I enjoyed my time there. The staff and the management were excellent to work with and for. I was at the South Ridge store.
Wrong place
Cashier (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年12月14日
They play with your time and play favoritism, no advancement, and not enough hours to make a real living, and management covers there self dont come to work but fix there hours. Not right
very good place to work
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月14日
open the store for the daily functions of the store. checked in vendors and trucks. unloaded trucks and stocked shelves. Assisted customers with their needs. maintained a clean atmosphere for the employees and workers.
社風
Great company to start your first job with
Lead stocker (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年12月14日
Fast paced environment. Diverse company. Hard for advancement. Pay is minimal. Hours are flexible . Depending on location hours also may vary. Good company to start work with. Gives you an opening into retail world
No health benefits
社風
Only good for a supplemental income
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月13日
Dollar tree overworks its employeees but it doesn't provide enough working hours for any given part time employee. In most stores enployees are lucky if they get 15 hrs a week. Only a few assistant managers work full time, full time being only 32 hrs a week.
Stores are provided with a tolla workable hrs to be divided among all employees according to sales. So if a store has a bad week in sales next week is short on hours, cutting employees hours, but expecting them to do the same amount of work in less hours than the prior week.
Easy hire
Overworking employees
cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2017年12月13日
cashier I also had to stock the lanes when we wasn't busy. I also had to help customers that needed the balloons feel I also did that as well. greet customers when they come in the store make sure the store was nice and clean.
社風
Not a good place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Neptune, NJ2017年12月13日
Very poorly managed. Employees were not treated well. Often placed in dangerous situations with customers. Required to make bank drop offs with no security.
長所
mangers tried to make it better
短所
employees treated poorly, no benefits
Dollar Tree
Assist in Store Manager's (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月13日
Dollar Tree does not give any one very many hours, Unless your a cashier and even then your not promised much, It is a bad place to work if you are paying bill with this job, this is a good job for a student
社風
Dollar Tree is A Great Place !
Sales Associate and Cashier (現在は退職) –  New Hartford, NY2017年12月13日
Dollar Tree is A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP .
So many different Merchandise Just for 1.00
Lovely Customers so RESPECTFUL And peaceful .
They Do Item of the Week .
15 Minute break and an 1 hour lunch time
Cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2017年12月13日
I was hired as a stocker. did not get the position until the end of my employment. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping the customer and stocking the shelves, I knew where everything was in the store
productive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月13日
My friend actually requested me to work there. It was fun working there, i met alot of nice costumers. I learned more about dealing with money and how to work the cashier.
discounts
Dollar tree
Retail/customer Service (現在は退職) –  Riverdale, MD 207372017年12月13日
Working at Dollar Tree was a job. It was a good job ,a fun job to work at because you could meet a lot of different people. But it was hard to get to work on Sunday and the manger's act like they couldn't understand that. But overall I wouldn't mind working that job again.
Decline to comment
Part Time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Saint Clairsville, OH2017年12月13日
Decline to comment I feel it is an individual opinion where some one works and it is an individuals responsibility to choose the company that suits their needs.
Starter Job
pay is below average
Love working here
Floor/Sales/Recovery (現在は退職) –  Enfield, CT2017年12月13日
The dollar store was close by and fun to work at. I enjoyed helping the customers out with their questions. Everyone was like family. I would recommend anyone to work for the dollar store.
fun place to work
Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Huber Heights, OH2017年12月13日
I really enjoyed working for Dollar Tree. working for Dollar Tree was a learning experience. there were great manager assistance. Co workers were always friendly.
ok
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Detroit, MI2017年12月13日
didn't like the location hated the hours only working 2 to 3 days a week not getting no type of hours and that sucked they should favoritism to different people and that's not right
Door greeter
DOOR GREETER (現在は退職) –  DOOR GREETER2017年12月12日
Job was stressful and not friendly at all and people was talking about their personal problems on the job site which is very unprofessionel and they wanted me to take out garbage and pull gates at the east 98th location in brooklyn east newyork
Productive and flexible hours
Dollar Tree Cashier (現在は退職) –  Gastonia, NC2017年12月12日
My manager was really nice and the hours were great. I would go in and clock in and get on the register and when a customer needed balloons i would blow up balloons and I would stock when I wasnt busy. Then at the end of my shift I would count my drawer and print a reciept and give it to my manager and clock out. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers.
flexible hours
low pay
constant moving enviroment
Stock Associate (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, CT2017年12月12日
as fast as shelves are stocked they will need to be stock. the store is constant customers. extremely fast pace environment. the managers are very good to work for.

総合評価