Dollar Treeの社員レビュー

11,425 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
dollar tree was not a good job
Dollar Tree Cashier (現在は退職) –  Loveland, OH2018年7月18日
management was horrible. the hours were bad. no one knew what they were doing. they didnt really want to help you learn how to do things, they fired me because i was sick as a dog.
Oh Christmas joy.
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Shelton, WA2018年7月18日
Job was mostly fun,it was the Christmas season and most people are happy that time of year. Typical day consisted of checking items at register,stocking when new product came in,sometimes clean-up,and restocking things that had been left in wrong place. I liked my manager,professional,fair,and friendly. I guess the hardest part of the job would be sometimes so busy didn't get a break for 5 or 6 hours. The best part was interacting with customers,I loved the happy faces.
Meeting new people.
meeting new people.
Fun place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月18日
I liked working there cause i got to meet new people there. The work environment is fast paced but flexible to deal with.The pay is okay for the job and they work with you.
社風
Great if you have no life
Store Manager (在職中) –  California2018年7月18日
Perfect for workaholics!
Learn to have patience and nothing is worth stressing over. It is not the end of the world, there is always a solution. Working in retail is way harder than what it seems.
The pay
Too many to mention
Busy and Heart Pumping
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月18日
I got calls from a Manager calling me in like 3 hours early with no Schedule. I had to keep calling Cashiers because lines were to much to bear. The manager barely does anything I was short a couple dollars and she was watching the cameras recording and made me feel like I was in a incrimination when I did not steal. That is why I quite at Dollar Tree because they have no regard for emotions.
NO PROS
10 Min Lunch, Short Notice on working, 30 Minute Training
社風
Multi Paced Environment, Must Learn Quick.
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Lancaster, CA2018年7月17日
Like Any Place Of Work It Has Its Ups And Downs. Some Customers Are Great Some Are Rude. But In Every Job You Find YOUR Rhythm, Something That Makes Your Job Easier On You.
長所
Your Regular Customers Makes Your Day!!!
短所
W Can No Longer Have Anything To Drink At The Register.
worse company ever
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Tucker, GA2018年7月17日
no life work balance, no hours no payroll, upper management do not care for anything that happens at store level. manager based business meaning management must do it all especially store manager.
Na
Management (現在は退職) –  Scranton, PA2018年7月17日
Very short staffed and store plan is always disorganized. The pay for the work expected is un reasonable. Good luck to Dollar Tree employees. I wish you the best
社風
Productive and a fun place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  La Quinta, CA2018年7月17日
Very easy for a first time job. Environment was relaxing, coworkers were very friendly and welcoming. Managers were great. Most enjoyable part of my day was greet customers, making sure they found what they needed. Sometimes i would help and stock here and there.
社風
Nice to work but poorly managed.
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Miami Gardens, FL2018年7月17日
Working at Dollar Tree was good at first. I learned customer service and how to stock things correctly. The management was good but poorly ran. Work place was diverse. Hardest part of job was trying to keep the store clean. Most enjoyable was making sure the customers were happy and found what they needed.
10 minute breaks
社風
i wouldn't let me dog work there
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bloomington, IL2018年7月17日
this company sucks I hate it and I would let my dog work for them they wont give full time unless you a manager and they expect like too much out of one person
brief
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月17日
even though my employment with company was brief I had a great time managing my younger staff. It was fun and the atmosphere was breath taking. I would work for the company again.
Fun workplace
Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Powder Springs, GA2018年7月17日
I really loved the environment. It’s a fast but a happy workplace. My manager was nice but she also stayed down my back. She stood by this saying “there’s a time to play and a time to do work” and that saying taught me a lot.
社風
Productive fun environment to work for
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Evanston, IL2018年7月17日
dollar tree is a great place to start off as management.. i learned how to supervise other employees, be in control with running the store, toward the end of the day I will complete paperwork, be in control making sure the deposit is sent off, ending my shift and going home..
社風
Job was only seasonal through Christmas
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lumberton, NC2018年7月17日
Dollar Tree was a fast paced working environment that was fun and I enjoyed helping people and learning new things. Great experience but pay was not good or benefits.
enjoyed interacting with people
短所
not enough money or benefits
Hostile Dramatic environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2018年7月17日
Not a comfortable environment to work in, very low hours and no progressment happening within the company, very low pay. Managment was not flexible and treated coworkers poorly.
Bad place to work
Stocker/unloader (在職中) –  Rochester, NY2018年7月16日
This job is not the job u want to have. They barely give u hours, u only work 2 days out of the week. This job has no benefits and u also dont get raises.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
met some great people
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Mattoon, IL2018年7月16日
As a store manager i felt that there was a lot of moving in order to make sure your sales where up. Productivity was usually good. Truck was always late and that brought your sales down if you didn't have the product people wanted pr couldn't seem to get. Not every place had a certain spot so there was a lot of shifting things around in order to have the product make sense. But it seemed very laid back until the holidays.
Laid back
moving product to much
Not great
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年7月16日
Customers were rude, associates didn't seem to care about anything. I learned how to deal with unruly customers. Workplace culture was too nonchalant. The hardest part of the job was the customers and unskilled associates. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
Poor management
Cashier/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2018年7月16日
Very unorganized. Inconsistent no hours and very underpaid. Never enough cashier's or employees on per shift. You also never get a raise or recognized for your hard work
Nice customers