Dollar Tree の社員レビュー

Dollar Tree のレビューをすべて表示

work hard
Assistant-Manager in Training (現在は退職) –  Leesburg, VA2017年11月03日
can i say something this a great place to learn how to mange and up keep the work place another thing was the mangers was also great people to work with
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する

Dollar Tree のその他の社員レビュー

社風
I love meeting new people
Cashier (在職中) –  Bridgeport, CT2018年7月15日
Meet and greet customers. Customer service. Ringing out of customer merchandise. Cash , credit and ebt use. Check processing. Cleaning and stocking of product.
長所
non
短所
short breaks, short shifts, no time overtime
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
good place to work
Cashier/ Asst. Manager (在職中) –  Columbia City, IN2018年7月15日
Im a asst manager and was promoted just for the Christmas season for 2017 and was never demoted back down to a cashier, I currently help run shifts in 2 stores and i have filled in several other. I've learned how to open and close down the store, complete all closing and opening procedures and unload the stores, frozen truck, and do the ordering and unload the other truck. the one store i work for has a great store manager , the store I'm assigned to currently has no store manager. The part of the job i hate is knowing i do more work then the part time asst manager in one of the store and I'm under paid . Between both store i work almost 38- 40 hour.The best part of the job i love is meeting new people ,working with the public, and seeing the kids come in . i love retail, i love being around people. I love to interact with people.
長所