Epsilonの社員レビュー

241 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
This company sucks!!!
Senior Network Design Engineer (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年7月11日
Management was incompetent. Meetings all day long, meetings before meetings, the team was scattered allover the U.S. some in Denver, some in Virgina, and who knows where else. There was no learning curve, no documentation of the network, but they expected you to know their networks. They couldn't find a switch if there life depended on it
Nothing much to say
Database Developer (在職中) –  Wakefield, MA2018年7月06日
Going in the opposite direction. Work culture has changed over the years and motivation seems to be dropping onsite with the new culture of moving jobs to India and not much focus on employees here.
社風
Competitive and fun working place
ETL Developer (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年7月02日
A marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen client’s relationships with customers and providing a comprehensive direct-to-consumer marketing solutions, including database and data management, consumer data integration, permission based email-marketing, multi-channel campaign management, and interactive web services.
社風
Good Work Life Balance, very good for employees who wants to settle down.
Programmer Analyst 2 (在職中) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018年7月02日
Nothing much to say about this organization, everything is good. People gets 10 Sick Leaves, 10 Holidays and 21 Paid Leaves through out an year. Mangers are helpful. And as usual few managers are not good, they think that they are the boss and they cant be wrong anyway, though it is there in every org. Overall good and I would suggest people to join this organization. In terms of Salary this organization pays decent and all are fixed component. No variable pay. Employees get free food on Friday. Free cabs for odd shifts. Good health insurance with a 5L limit for employee and dependents including parents.
Free food on Friday
Nothing as such.
Terrible place to work
Database Administrator (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年7月02日
My rotten boss simply hired all his loser friends who were his co-workers at previous jobs and promoted them all above us.
It was a real Boss Hog / Dukes of Hazzard alscenario.
Free coffee
短所
Cronyism at its most extreme
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Company Culture
Account Team (在職中) –  Illinois2018年7月01日
We are a tight-knit team with the goal of exceeding our client expectations. With hard work, we have done that and they appreciate the positive results.
社風
So-so technology, smart people, wishy-washy leadership
Senior Director, Solution Management & Marketing (現在は退職) –  Massachusetts2018年6月30日
It's a great place to be if you don't upset the apple cart and do only what is asked. If you're ambitious, have ideas and want to help your clients create and manage their marketing go elsewhere.
Good salary
Poor leadership, crazy politics
社風
Management was complacent accepting more work for their employees outside of original scope
Account Management (現在は退職) –  Auburn Hills, MI2018年6月13日
Management became comfortable with chaos and over working employees instead of insisting on defined roles and responsibilities among collaborative teams.
Excellent place to work
Cyber Security Analyst (在職中) –  Quantico, VA2018年6月06日
Epsilon Inc. helped provide me with the knowledge and experience required in the IT field. Small contract company that is growing by the minute. Their benefits package and salary leaves a lot to be desired, however it is a great place to get your foot in the door.
社風
don't get time to involve in fun activities becasue and overloading work.
Sr. Developer (在職中) –  Ohio2018年5月22日
I am not agree this statement because to much work on heads no work life balance. we couldn't get a chance to participate fun activities. need to attend at leat 3 meetings in a day and catch up work and after hours support
長所
only thing i like is remote option some times.
短所
no short breaks because we have to finish the work on dead line.
Toxic and Dead
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年5月14日
No room for growth, lacks real management. Layoffs every year. At times wondered if I had a boss. Often neglected and forgotten and very political. Favorites were chosen and the non favorites were left behind. No new work ever won.
Free drinks
社風
Unique work culture mix of young and older
QC Specialist - Dealer Services (現在は退職) –  West Chicago, IL2018年5月12日
Epsilon is nice company to work for. They provide a number a good benefits in their time off, salary and employee benefits. Its a mixture of younger people just joining the work environment and people who have been around. Good if your are ambitious.
Tough gig as IT contractor
Deskside Support Technician (在職中) –  Wilton, CT2018年5月10日
I worked for Epsilon in one of their offices as an outsourced IT contractor. Epsilon did not want to take me on as an official employee after years of stellar support records as they financially depended on sending their tech support mainly to Bangalore. They were also very reluctant to invest in training while asking I take on extra responsibilities hinging on that knowledge, so I had to learn and work and that was it. My direct managers and teammates were highly disconnected (all communication remote/over the phone) and so to be recognized for my growth and well above average work was frustrating and non-existent. It is a stable job where they tolerate errors and laziness highly but it is not a stepping stone to anything, which is critical in an ever-evolving world as IT is.
社風
Good place but managers really need to learn professionalism
Business Systems Analyst - Marketing Database (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年5月02日
Epsilon need to really spend miney and time to learn work ethics to their managers, example just because you are the manager, doesnt give you a right to bury the employee in work, expect to start working at 8 am even when you had worked the previous nights until about 12am, MICRO MANAGEMENT is the big turn off.
2 WFH days
Supportive work environment
Production Artist (現在は退職) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018年5月01日
Epsilon provided me with opportunity for growth and to learn new skills. The kitchen is well stocked and there is team lunch on Friday. The culture is very supportive with daily meetings and one on one learning.
Good Organization
Vice President, Cyber Security (在職中) –  Irving, TX2018年4月26日
A good organization to work for. A lot of opportunity to learn and try new things. Pay and benefits are average with the industry. A complex business model - so a good learning experience.
社風
Fun workplace with great potential for growth
Senior Business Systems Analyst (現在は退職) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018年4月21日
Amazing work culture
Great exposure to technical and functional roles
Product based company that was also service provider to clients
Excellent coleagues to work with
社風
Two great crew teams in each restaurant
Restaurant Operations Manager (現在は退職) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年4月19日
Two outstanding restaurants great customer service, over the top food small menu about 20 different items done very well. Fun, relaxing warm and friendly
長所
call all customer by first names, servers remember what guested likeed
短所
Owners Retired, wasn't able to keep the company going.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Good organization with opportunities for those that seek them
Senior Marketing Operations Manager (在職中) –  Wakefield, MA2018年4月14日
Epsilon provided me with a number of opportunities to advance in my career. It provides for a flexible work environment which is great for those with families.
Flexible
Healthcare benefits
社風
Productive and Fun Place.
Interactive Developer Sr. (在職中) –  Middlesex County, MA2018年4月14日
Always great to work with my fellow teammates at Epsilon. This company made me grow in both professional and at a personal level. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple clients at the same time and putting out fires whenever necessary. This also makes it the most enjoyable part of the job since you get to challenge yourself.
Comfortable workplace environment