Epsilonの社員レビュー

174 件のレビューを表示
Promised much, delivered little
Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Burlington, MA2017年12月14日
I was hired to sell a pharmaceutical sales automation system. They never released the product. In the interim, they asked me to create marketing database sales books for the pharmaceutical sales industry. I did so and they then laid me off. I did, however, sell 200% of my quota.
短所
could not deliver on their promises
Productive Fun Work place
Executive Manager (在職中) –  Dubai Free Zone2017年12月13日
Productive Fun Work place, We we into online trading of commodities. Client sourcing was predominately done through online marketing. The company provided transparent business services.
Decent
Senior Technology Consultant (在職中) –  Irving, TX2017年12月11日
Good benefits, low salary
Fast paced
Huge learning curve
Good teamwork
Need to be a quick learner
Company appreciation is good
Good PTO
Management is decent
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Sr. Qa/Sr. BSA (現在は退職) –  Itasca, IL2017年11月25日
Epsilon was an excellent to place to work. They offered great benefits and flexibility when I needed since I had young children/was pregnant. I learned a lot about Agile Methodology and Database structure/relationships.
Fast stressed out
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Earth City, MO2017年10月26日
Epsilon was a nice job as long as you had everything in order it would get stressed out if you had to search for the product that wasn't in the proper place or if things have to be changed at last minute
Hours
短所
Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Depends on where you work
VP (現在は退職) –  New York Area2017年10月12日
Epsilon is a huge company going through a lot of changes. In general, I think their long-term strategy is a good one. Along the way, the experience people have in different groups varies a lot. The company's benefits are quite good, there are a lot of smart people, and there is room to advance and/or move around to new areas of expertise. That was not so much the case on my team.
Good benefits, smart people
YMMV
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Poor Management
Senior Business Systems Analyst (在職中) –  Lafayette, CO2017年10月03日
Epsilon does not seem to know what they are doing. Poor training and unreasonable expectations are just a few of the issues with Epsilon. Management does not allow working relationships to develop between Epsilon employees and the clients that they serve.
長所
Allow employees to work remote on occasion, unlimited vacation
短所
Poor upper management, lack of training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Awful
Sales Executive- New Business Development (現在は退職) –  Remote2017年10月01日
Very poor and non collaborative environment. Everyone is always overworked since we are terribly understaffed. They give a good amount of vacation but you can never take it as your are always under intense scrutiny.
too many to list
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Work life balance is the focus, but not still work hard
Account Supervisor (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2017年9月19日
Overall culture is moving closer to better work life balance, but certain client can be hard to work for and make that happen. Management seems to be pretty involved and looking to make it fun place to work. Remote employees are kind of left out of the loop.
Account Specialist (在職中) –  Lafayette, CO2017年9月18日
Great work life balance, fast-paced, not micro-managed. Excellent co-workers and team oriented work place. Offer unlimited PTO for all full-time, exempt employees
great culture, friendly environment
短所
low pay, impossible to transfer to other departments
Bsa
Lead Business Systems Analyst (在職中) –  Irving, TX2017年9月15日
The company is good in helping teach technical skills, and the team culture is friendly and helps train employees. There is a lot one can learn within a short amount of time, depending on the client work. Management, has an open door policy and you can easily speak to higher ups. There is also good work/life balance, but some times there are long hours. It is hard to advance forward in the company, with experience the results are shown.
WFH
Career Advancement
Best place to work
Contractor - Procurement Assistant (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2017年9月10日
I wish I did not move but this was a fantastic job and my bosses were amazing and trained me super well every step of the way! I enjoyed calling other centers and having meetings
Client Service
Sr. Production Analyst (在職中) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017年9月09日
Work Place culture good
A typical Day at work
The hardest part of the job
The most enjoyable part of the job
HR policy is not good
Notice period should one month
Friday is Free Lunch
Trying to find its way
Vice President, Marketing (在職中) –  San Francisco, CA2017年8月29日
All the right components are there, but still trying to figure how to harness it all together. Very flexible work environment , good culture in the Bay Area and on my immediate team
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Good benefits.
Bindery/Laser Room Operator (在職中) –  Earth City, MO2017年8月28日
Bindery/Laser room management and supervisors worst I've ever worked with, a lot of "buddy system" goes on at Epsilon. No room for advancement. Part time HR dept. no help at all.
Benefits package
Production Management
Fast Paced, Lots of Overtime
Senior SQL Server DBA/Developer (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2017年8月21日
Epsilon is a marketing and loyalty company. It's fast paced. Depending on the team/client you work on, it can be very high stress and lots of overtime hours. Good culture.
In house cafe
短所
High stress and long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Fun Work Place
Management Trainee (在職中) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2017年8月17日
Great Place to start your career. Nice Ambiance and lots of fun activities. We can see both the Start Up culture and MNC culture at a time. Best part is Free Lunches on Every Friday.
Free Lunches on Friday
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Above average corporate culture
Lead Systems Administrator (現在は退職) –  Wakefield, MA2017年8月14日
A great place to learn and grow from within the system. Management provides good mentoring opportunities. Chances of success improve dramatically if you are based offshore.
Focused Digital Marketing Company
Manager QA Analysis (在職中) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017年7月30日
Flexible Work From Home as part of Employee Guidelines
Lot of Employee Engagement activities throughout the year
Excellent state of art interiors. facilities teams hard work to bring in details to the property
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good workplace with great benefits package
Laser Printer Operator/Bindery Operator (在職中) –  Earth City, MO2017年7月18日
Good workplace with great benefits package; productions management is on the weak side in regards to communication and last minute required overtime is inconvenient
Benefits package
短所
Productions management; last minute overtime

総合評価