Epsilonの社員レビュー

256 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great place to work!
Manager, Business Development (在職中) –  Irving, TX2018年10月16日
Great place to work! The company truly has a partnership with employees . . . on boarding could be better, but overall this is a good company!! The people are awesome! More help that you need (in a good way). Very focused on you family!!
Seasoned Veteran
Sr. Art Director (現在は退職) –  East C & West C2018年10月15日
Day-to-day skills once achieved were predictable year after year. Management tows the line, keeps things tight, and pleasant. Culture, quiet on site friendly face-to-face. Hardest part of the job tow the line year after year with little compensation or career achievements management on top forever (GOBNetwork). Most enjoyable part of the job predictability, just a job. For (Non-Management) if you take pride in your work there will be little more than a mention, upon million dollar contract wins and acquisitions regardless of your contribution level.

Watch & Make it all happen, stand in place. You may get a dinner out of it...
Free Friday Lunch, 4K Match and Vacation time
短所
Low Opp for Adv yrs, No skill changes for yrs, and Low Comp yr to yr $ all go UP not down.
Smh
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (現在は退職) –  Earth City, MO2018年10月14日
I was fired for something that I didn’t do and lost my job because someone lied on me and fired before having a meeting or anything there was a bunch of he say she say
Le travail en général
Stage (現在は退職) –  Reims (51)2018年10月04日
Dnas cette agence de publicité, j'ai pu découvrir énormément de chose en l'occurence tout ce qu'il s'agit des catalogues pour les grandes enseignes puis l'ambiance est relativement ''cool'' dans le service créa, ce fut un stage très enrichissant.
Ambiance
le temps
Organizational Overhaul
Account Director (現在は退職) –  Wilton, CT2018年9月27日
While I enjoyed my role within the company, as a company overall they were going through so many changes with mergers shifting leadership and management, that I was unsure of their stability. The consistent mergers and Leadership changes made for a less enjoyable culture.

Outside of the organizational changes, the day to day work and the people in the company are great. There is so much talent and I learned a great deal in my time there. The creative team challenges the account team and vice versa, making for a collaborative working environment across multiple offices.
Friendly co workers
Machine Operator (現在は退職) –  Earth City, MO2018年9月26日
Everyone you work with is very helpful and friendly. Its a fast pace work environment with the need to check your work often for mistakes and quality.
Worst Ever Politics I have Faced
Administrator (現在は退職) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018年9月25日
If you ever need to experience Corporate Politics, This will be the right place for you. Even if you want to show your capability people's around there wont let you grow, There are few managers and director's sitting there will be thinking as their own company. Worst Human Resource in India, they doesn't care for the employees who really work hard. I wouldn't suggest this company as right place to work for the deserving candidates.
Poor work-life balance
Business Systems Analyst, Lead (現在は退職) –  Itasca, IL2018年9月17日
Good salary and ok benefits. Work life balance nonexistent. I was on 3 project teams and each one was different. Seems to be limited promotion from within - most all management was hired from the outside.
長所
Good salary and ok benefits
Terrible work - life balance
Great work/life balance
Director of Marketing Operations (在職中) –  Wakefield, MA2018年9月04日
Good career opportunities; Epsilon provides access to various free career advancement courses; great work/life balance; free coffee; options to work from home.
Great co workers
Production analyst (現在は退職) –  Wakefield, MA2018年8月29日
Epsilon was a good place to work. When Epsilon went public things changed. We went from being people, to being a number.
Layoffs became frequent and the atmosphere changed noticeably.
great co workers
短所
not so great senior management
社風
Great company earlier on, lacking in later years
Data Programmer 2 (現在は退職) –  East Greenbush, NY2018年8月23日
For a while Epsilon was a great place to work, however a shift in corporate strategy depleted my department. I managed multiple clients producing catalog mailings which were produced through marketing, this was utilized through a unix based environment. I learned many great skills here and undoubtedly helped my future in the marketing world
Management, culture
社風
Great place to work with wonderful people...!
Senior Account Executive (現在は退職) –  Earth City, MO2018年8月22日
There are so many wonderful hard working people at Epsilon that are all part of a common goal to maximize client satisfaction as well as increasing company profits.
Benefits, Time Off
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Junior accountat (在職中) –  Palma, Illes Balears provincia2018年7月25日
Ninguno en específico, todo perfecto. Creo que no es la misma empresa donde trabajo
Solid Company
Senior Account Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Wakefield, MA2018年7月24日
Epsilon is a great place to work!. Gave me the flexibility to work and still be a mom. Epsilon does a great job hiring really great people to work with. They also truly care about their employees.
Epsilon work culture
Senior Business Systems Analyst (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年7月17日
*** Due to nature of the business work life balance was not good
*** Hardest part of the job was to interact with internal teams within Epsilon
*** Contemporary office space
This company sucks!!!
Senior Network Design Engineer (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年7月11日
Management was incompetent. Meetings all day long, meetings before meetings, the team was scattered allover the U.S. some in Denver, some in Virgina, and who knows where else. There was no learning curve, no documentation of the network, but they expected you to know their networks. They couldn't find a switch if there life depended on it
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Nothing much to say
Database Developer (在職中) –  Wakefield, MA2018年7月06日
Going in the opposite direction. Work culture has changed over the years and motivation seems to be dropping onsite with the new culture of moving jobs to India and not much focus on employees here.
社風
Competitive and fun working place
ETL Developer (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年7月02日
A marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen client’s relationships with customers and providing a comprehensive direct-to-consumer marketing solutions, including database and data management, consumer data integration, permission based email-marketing, multi-channel campaign management, and interactive web services.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Good Work Life Balance, very good for employees who wants to settle down.
Programmer Analyst 2 (在職中) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018年7月02日
Nothing much to say about this organization, everything is good. People gets 10 Sick Leaves, 10 Holidays and 21 Paid Leaves through out an year. Mangers are helpful. And as usual few managers are not good, they think that they are the boss and they cant be wrong anyway, though it is there in every org. Overall good and I would suggest people to join this organization. In terms of Salary this organization pays decent and all are fixed component. No variable pay. Employees get free food on Friday. Free cabs for odd shifts. Good health insurance with a 5L limit for employee and dependents including parents.
Free food on Friday
Nothing as such.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Terrible place to work
Database Administrator (現在は退職) –  Irving, TX2018年7月02日
My rotten boss simply hired all his loser friends who were his co-workers at previous jobs and promoted them all above us.
It was a real Boss Hog / Dukes of Hazzard alscenario.
Free coffee
短所
Cronyism at its most extreme
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する