Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

2,529 件のレビューを表示
Interesting and challenging
Inpatient Dialysis Acute RN (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2017年12月17日
As an acute dialysis nurse sometimes the support was not there when needed. Excellent support with some of the staff. Management was inexperienced in supervision role and played favorites.
Autonomy
Lack of support staff
Stressful
Technician II (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2017年12月17日
The job is very stressful and long hours you never have time with your family neither a peace of mind i do not refer nobody to apply with them if you have a full family.
社風
Fun and Challenging. You learn something new every day!
Biomedical Technician (在職中) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月15日
Fresenius is a great place to work if you enjoy a fast pace and rewarding career. Helping the patient is the number one priority when working at Fresenius and I am honored to be part of a team that can give a person the best quality of life possible.
社風
Productive and fun work place
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月15日
Your day at wk is the unknown but its a good thing you start early and your day consist of knowing that you have made a difference in someones life and that alone is a reward for anyone . You are counted on by the pt and your team members.
I LOVE TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE
Stressful and high maintenance
Operator (現在は退職) –  Melrose Park, IL2017年12月15日
Extremely stressful job with a revolving door of employees and ridiculous management. There is lots of overtime to be made but poor work life balance.
Productive place to work
Hospital Services Specialist, LPN/Social Worker (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2017年12月14日
Enjoyed working with the patients. Stressful at times but overall nice place to work. Paid time off. Staff was easy to work with also. Management was okay.
Nurse to patient ratio
short breaks
busy place to work
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (在職中) –  Cleveland, OH2017年12月14日
very busy day no down time shift change is very rough. there is no help from no one when putting on you're next group of patients. time management play a huge role when getting your patients on their machines on time. the most enjoyable part on the job is know my patients are getting a good treatment before they leave,
great benefits
breaks should be longer
Difficult to fill 150 words with something nice to say
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Corvallis, OR2017年12月14日
Because the culture of Fresenius is such, at least at the facility where I worked, so degraded as to often be potentially dangerous (starting with minimal staffing and the 13- to 18-hour days that physically and mentally exhaust the technicians and nurses), I have a hard time finding something nice to say.

But I really want to, since they gave me a start in a new career. However, those who have given me a chance and been kindest and safest to their staffs and patients have either been sidelined or ousted, or are rarities.

But the hours are still over-long, the breaks few, the time for further study nil while at work--and the available energy left to study at home after the long hours nearly zero, and the co-pays and monthly deductions for the benefits outweigh a large portion of actually having healthcare.
Busy
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  King George2017年12月13日
I loved being apart of something huge like saving lives on a daily basis. It's extremely tough for the patients & therefore it takes a certain kind of person to do the job.
helping people stay alive
not enough compensation
fun, comfortable, caring
check for unusual findings to nurse (現在は退職) –  Compton, CA2017年12月12日
patient care with my teammates was caring and fun, able to rely on teammates if help needed, no hard part cause everyone did their part, my teammates and boss and patients are what make my job enjoyable.
社風
Relaxed fast paced work place
housekeeping (現在は退職) –  Ogden, UT2017年12月12日
Fersenius was 12 hours shifts a day. But i had breaks in between while still getting the work done. The pay was worth the time. There was alot of team work needed that was also very successful.
Convenient
ok
Physician Relation (現在は退職) –  Mayfield, KY2017年12月12日
Initiating and discontinuing dialysis treatments. Management easy to talk and work with. The hardest part of the job was change over for second shift. friendly staff.
Fkc
Sr Clinical Services Support Manager (在職中) –  Aurora, CO2017年12月11日
FKC is a dynamic company to work for. They take patient safety seriously and for the most part live their mission and values. They are not as progressive as they need to be and are actually behind in ensuring that staffing will meet the needs of the growing patient population today and in the years to come
Outside of staffing, FKC is a fantastic organization that delivers on its promises.
growth oportunities
Understaffing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
it was a great company
Process prep (現在は退職) –  Ogden, UT2017年12月09日
it was very stressful, but the employees work very well together, but the company doesn't do very much for the holidays or company parties, and when they do their annual shutdown you work yourself to the bone
3, 5 days on and 3.5 days off
短所
not alot of company involvment
dream team
RN (現在は退職) –  Kentwood, MI2017年12月08日
I loved this job and enjoyed it. I loved my patients and took good care of them. My coworkers are awesome and the manager is excellent. I would come back to the same clinic if I will be hired.
Very interesting work
Volunteer In Home Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2017年12月08日
Performed dialysis on my father with the training & over site of a Fresenius nurse. Being at home was certainly easier on my father. We were grateful for the support that we got from Fresenius.
relaxed enviornment
社風
It was a new experience for me and helped me a lot in my professional life
Sr Sales Executive (現在は退職) –  Indore2017年12月08日
It was great to work here, as challenges were high and i stood upon the challenges and companys expectations. I have covered entire M.P region and visited almost all the Dialysis units. Companys working culture is not too good and miss the team spirit quality.
Renumerations
Working culture
社風
fast paced, efficient and clean
CCHT, PCT (在職中) –  Portland, TN2017年12月08日
Fast paced environment where communication and attentiveness is the key to success. Quality patient care is a must. Continued clinical education is provided and wonderful benefits is provided.
長所
benefits
短所
early mourning and long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Organized company that runs according to procedure
RN (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2017年12月07日
Typical day at work is usually mild unless an emergency occurs. The clinical setting has clients that the staff is very familiar with. The management is fair. The workplace culture displays great teamwork.
Familiarity with the clients
Great company
LPN Charge Nurse (在職中) –  Murrells Inlet, SC2017年12月07日
This is a great company to work for. Great benefits and you are doing a great thing for patients who need compassion and care the most. It is hard work but very rewarding.

総合評価