Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

3,186 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Stable & profitable medical company
Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Waltham, MA2018年10月17日
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the teams at each clinic. Very capable upper management. Serving a mission to help patients was very rewarding
長所
Flexible work. Set my own schedule
短所
At times, travel was excessive
社風
Work was fun and rewarding, but management not so much
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Gastonia, NC2018年10月17日
The work is very rewarding and presents challenges that push you. Attachment to patients is pretty quick. They do offer tuition reimbursement after 6 months and help with the cost of nursing school. The team of employees doesn't take well to new people and management allows bullying. I went out on medical leave to give a kidney to a patient and when I returned from work I was let go. A kidney dialysis company let me go for giving away my kidney. I guess they wanted the money from the patient more than her to live a long, healthy life. I do not regret my decision and am now pursing a career in nursing.
長所
Fun and challenging job and the patients become like family
Non sympathetic company
社風
stressful days staff not helping
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Fairbanks, AK2018年10月17日
Early mornings late nights. Staff very unprofessional. RNs would not help on the floor unless begged by PCTs, clinic manager neber pitched in to help unless the state was coming. PCTs did not follow procedures and policies, lots of drama
free birthday lunches
short breaks
社風
Bottom line Fresenius is a great employer
RN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Raleigh, NC2018年10月17日
I work my butt off as a nurse in an out patient dialysis clinic, sometimes working 5-6 days a week. This is definitely not a sit down job - you're on your feet 95% of day. Most of the patients are unappreciative & moody, few are gracious & polite. As far as the company as a whole, their benefits are fantastic, their pay is pretty good too. Turnover can be high as the job is very demanding. Overall I'm pretty happy minus a few minor things. If you have the opportunity to join this company I would recommend going for it.
長所
Outstanding benefits, competitive pay, work incentives
Too much mandatory overtime
社風
The environment was friendly and the patients were a pleasure to care for.
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Tupelo, MS2018年10月16日
Employees did what they wanted.
No one followed policy.
There were no consequences for anyones actions.
The employees were allowed to be disrespectful to patients, rush them, and would sometimes try to irritate them on purpose.
The staff was unclean. They kept very unsanitary work stations.
There is a huge infection control issue here.

It is such a blessing to work in the medical field and to care for people in such a way as you are allowed and are trained to do at Fresenius, but many of the employees act as if they would rather be flipping burgers. It is a disgrace.
Patient Relationships and Patient Care
短所
No one is made to follow policy and procedure and the place is ran like a cattle farm. Herd them in, herd them out. Lack of courtesy for patients and hard working staff alike.
Patient Admission Services
Patient Intake Coordinator (在職中) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年10月16日
Patient Admission Services is big joke. Once you're in the department you're pretty much stuck, unless you're friends with management or a favorite of the management team. The job description is very misleading. Applicant beware no advancement opportunity.
短所
Stressful, too clickish, no room for advancement
社風
Treated very badly with no respect for the work you completed
Customer Service / Pham Tech (現在は退職) –  Waukegan, IL2018年10月16日
No respect for the hard work you do. Treated very badly with no respect for the tasks you've completed. Management picks out pet employees who can do no wrong and puts the others under the microscope.
社風
Care for employees on personal level
Hemodialysis Nurse, Primary Charge Nurse (在職中) –  Aransas Pass, TX2018年10月15日
After hurricane company made many efforts to compensate and help employees with hotels until we could get home assisted with things like food water clothing fuel generators hotels/housing and many more things till our homes were ready to be moved back into. They placed us in other clinics to work while we were displaced from our own clinics. Placed patients at other clinic and paid from transportation for them till they could get back into their own clinics. Genuinely care about our staff and patients.
All about money
RN/ Clinical Manager (在職中) –  Indiana2018年10月15日
Only care about money, more so than their patients or their employees. They expect 50 to 60 hours per week from their salaried employees and then tell you that they back you up and support you in any way you need it. All lies
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Love what I do but the hours are horrible
CERTIFIED HEMODIALYSIS TECHNICIAN, PCT II (在職中) –  Watertown, NY2018年10月15日
I love working for Fresenius. The hours at my current clinic are really awful but it is just the particular clinic I am in. The pay is amazing which is the major plus of the company but sometimes the politics of the clinics overshadow the work.
Pay
The hours
dialysis is a great job
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018年10月15日
Working inpatient dialysis was fun because you had a variety of patients daily. The workload was full but enough staff. Often would work over an hour or two because of add on patients.
長所
help people getting dialysis, good training program
staffing includes unexpected overtime
社風
Clinic manager is a bully
Administrative (現在は退職) –  Ohio2018年10月13日
The clinic manager is a bully and pits employees against each other. She tries to intimidate and retaliate when reported, but the company/upper mgmt. does nothing about it even when issues can be proven. The unit had many reliable employees resign. Pathetic company. it's all about the money.
Work 3 days a week
短所
Manager is a bully, cut hours, not enough time for patient care
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Fresenius Medical Care
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Travel RN2018年10月13日
Great Company, competitive pay, tuition reimbursement. I was a dialysis technician for almost 10 yrs. I attended RN school while working full-time for FMC
長所
Competitive pay, plenty OT, tuition reimbursement
社風
They care about their patients and Employees
HR Service Center Representative III (在職中) –  Waltham, MA2018年10月13日
Busy and good place to work - I have a wide variety of duties and I work with applicants, employees, management and HRBPs,
Positive culture
To far from home
Being able to help people
The management cares about patients and employees
The variety of work
To far from home
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
It was a nice place to work
Administrative Asst (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月13日
The typical day was busy and fast paced. I learned their procedures for the AA in covering labs, flowsheets, and payroll. management was great. their really was no hard part of that job and it was to some degree a fun job. they like celebrating achievements.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
I wouldnt reccomend anyone to work for they are terrible
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Solon, OH2018年10月13日
This is some what rewarding by they push u to get your bonent that's the only number 1 thing that matters n u get reimbursed for it .the coworkers r bullies
長所
Reimbursement for the bonent and patients
短所
New Management, no yearly raised, lazy coworkers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
consultant
Senior Business Systems Analyst (現在は退職) –  Lexington, MA2018年10月11日
Concise training developer and presenter utilizing various workflows and procedures detailed to organizational needs. Strategic development of business processes and methodologies for system integrated products and services by defining standard operating procedures through high level vendor relationships
First Dialysis Job
Ohio Certified Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2018年10月10日
This job was the start of my dialysis career and was a great learning experience. I had a wonderful preceptor that taught me the ropes and short of having a boss that liked to play sides it was a great company
社風
A good company to work for.
Senior R&D Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lake Forest, CA2018年10月10日
A good company developing a good product to help people to stay alive. It was nice to work with good people in a good working environment to at that facility.
社風
Great place to work if you love people
Social Worker (在職中) –  Grand Prairie, TX2018年10月09日
The work is challenging, and developmental oppotunities are available if you would like to grow. You are encouraged to further your professional education.
Flexibility, Autonomy
短所
Can be stressful, lack of support at times
申請されたプロフィール