Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

2,988 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Management needs to be reviewed
Project Manager, Software QE & PM Group (在職中) –  Waltham, MA2018年7月20日
Company is growing but not paying attention to staff. Management needs training and understanding of the concept "a happy employee is a motivated employee".
Clinical Technology
Clinical Technologist (現在は退職) –  Gauteng, Gauteng2018年7月20日
Performing Haemodialysis and care of patients with chronic renal failure.
• Unit administration.
• Deputy Responsible of Water Treatment System.
• Mentoring and training in the unit.
• Deputy for Online Data Capturing System (Euclid).
Growth
Good benefits
PD SUPPORT SPECIALIST (在職中) –  Concord, CA2018年7月19日
When I started working here the call center was relaxed but within a year the job got double the stress due to legal reasons and we were extremely understaff. Management refused to hire more people and every day we were under water. Mandatory overtime was eventually added regardless your situation. This can be good if you do not have kids, or going to school.
長所
BENEFITS
短所
MANDATORY OVERTIME
Good Place
Patient Accout Representative (在職中) –  Tyler, TX2018年7月19日
Good place to work. Good training and preparation for things you have to do on a daily basis. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for something in the medical field.
Clinical Manager (在職中) –  Hastings, MN2018年7月19日
Great staff
good benefits
great opportunity for advancement
would reccommend to friends
flexible schedule
multiple locations to work at
very rewarding job
社風
Manager overwhelmed and takes it out on the staff
CCHT (在職中) –  Windsor, CT2018年7月19日
The most enjoyable part of my job is caring for my patients. I try to make their day special while always trying to put a smile on their faces. I was lucky to have good teammates whe we all worked together to make each others day easier the best way we could.
社風
It’s a great place to work with great patients
Secretary/Receptionist (在職中) –  Cleveland, OH2018年7月19日
I have learned a lot since joining the Fresenius team. The staff is knowledgeable, management is really great. I also enjoy the comrodity between the patients and staff.
Working with knowledgeable people
Big facility
Constant turnover, inadequate staff,
Clinical Manager (在職中) –  Boise, ID2018年7月17日
As with many nursing jobs this one too suffers in the staffing department. PTO accumulates and is nearly impossible to take without feeling like you are negatively affecting the entire team. The area where I am refuses to hire a float pool to mitigate the problem and so about every 6 months we wind up so severely depleted that a huge hiring spree happens. Unfortunately due to the long months of training a new hire cannot work independently for about 6 months. This leads to burnout followed by additional attrition. On top of the staffing issue this company loves its pet projects to improve or keep up with government requirements. Many of these projects are necessary in the complicated world of healthcare but there are many that are not and only serve to have the staff jumping constantly trying to adjust to programs and procedures that are completely unnecessary. So that is the negative. As far as the people are concerned, the teamwork is second to none. The leadership training is second to none. The care for our patients is paramount and unparalleled. At the end of the day the company is trying to turn a profit and trimming the fat is common.
Training, Caring, Teamwork, Benefits
短所
Long stressful hours, turnover, manning.
社風
Rewarding job with long hours
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Liberal, KS2018年7月16日
Pay is decent, long hours that were at time chaotic. Can develop great relationships with patients and staff if one has the right attitude. Very fast work pace; not for the weak hearted.
you'll learn a lot about Dialysis.
長所
good pay, excellent patient care
hectic; chaotic 12-15 hour days
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great company to work
Biomedical Equipment Technician I (在職中) –  Jackson, MS2018年7月16日
They are different from most companies that I have worked in that the have a culture of job performance improvement rather than punish and discard. I always felt like I had or could everything I needed to do my job.
flexable
短所
pay on the low side for biomed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Company promise a wonderful place but still havent found it
CCHT (在職中) –  Louisiana2018年7月15日
The company is more worried about making money verse having the proper crew to work the floors, they will drive you in the ground to make a nickel. The company hates when you have to take off for medical and they hound you daily when you are coming back because the clinic manager is more worried about their yearly bonus verse running their crew short handed everyday. Also TAP is going to kill someone some day. If tap is high they will send someone high and the other employees have to split those patients on top of what they already have.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Stressful and you not acknowledge you work there
Lab Technician (在職中) –  Rockleigh, NJ2018年7月15日
Favorite is number one! No individual recognition. Increase of salary is 25 cents but other gets a bonus of $2000-$3000.Negative environment. After 5 years still can not move up .
Free coffee .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Productive and Fast Paced
EXUDES EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE THROUGHOUT UNIT (現在は退職) –  Crown Point, IN2018年7月14日
I felt while I was employed here with this company and at the clinic I worked at, I was able to have a good schedule and also be able to have flexibility to continue my education. I enjoyed my time at the clinic I worked at and the boss I had was very incredible and made sure anything I needed or time I needed was granted.
長所
paid time off, benefits, and my boss.
短所
early shifts, but you get used to them
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good people on the line.
Machine Operator (在職中) –  Ogden, UT2018年7月12日
Having to pay for out holiday par is an outrage. And the fact that we have to work over time while office people and management dies not is unfair. And having no choice but to work on holidays while again, management doesn't is unsettling.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
Helping others is all in the heart.
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2018年7月12日
Fast pace job, learning new things in the medical office and treatment floor. A great job for advancement in receiving certifications in the medical field.
Paid medical leave
Working long hours38, 000
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Overall a good company, I was at a disadvantage due to management situation.
CCHT hemodialysis technician (在職中) –  Roanoke, AL2018年7月10日
I feel like it's a good company overall. I think the pay should increase for what the pct or CCHT job responsibilities and requirements involved. It's a very stressful job and in all honesty, you either like it or you don't. It's not for just anyone. I love what I do but am very unhappy at the current clinic I'm at which falls under management along with other staff members. I'm actively seeking employment with another dialysis center or hoping to transfer to a different clinic with fresenius.
I like what I do
短所
I'm unhappy at the clinic I'm.currently at
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Greatful for opportunity.
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Paducah, KY2018年7月10日
Greatly broadened my work experience as an RN, specifically in caring for patients in their homes and working closely with family members and all providers, which were all essential in providing successful patient care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Summary
Registered Nurse (license inactive) (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年7月10日
Extremely poor management who are only concerned with receiving payment from the state or other insurance companies. Very little emphasis placed on honest empathy and patient care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Love my job
Rn (在職中) –  Wincjesyer, KY2018年7月10日
I love my job and the pts. Management is good, good benefits. Pay is good. Overall great place to work. Many benefits offered. Management always looking for ways to keep staff.
Pay, benefits
Travel
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Unorganized and very bad management
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年7月10日
Overall the company isn’t good. From Human Resources down to facility management. Very unorganized . The only part I enjoyed was the patients. They where very friendly and loving
Good medical benefits