Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,988 件見つかりました 2,989 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
fast pace. sometimes disorganized; poor upper level support
Dialysis RN ; Acute Dialysis RN / Ed Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL; Weslaco, TX; Mission,TX2018年7月10日
New employee classes and clinical instruction; staff support

Coordination of class and clinical instruction

Poor. PCTs run the floor

click groups

Enforcing clinical infection control protocol

7a - 5p hours
長所
Good hours as education coordinator and clinical coordinator
短所
frustration with keeping up with the rapid pace of ongoing staff update in-services
社風
Nice place to work but pay is not great
Senior Analyst in M&A Department (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2018年7月10日
Pro: Good work life balance, not much over time
Pro: Nice working environment, good office space
Pro: Most management and people are quite nice
Con: Pay on the low side
Con: Not too much advancement opportunity in finance role since each function just have a few people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
diverstiy , funplce to work
Program Manager (現在は退職) –  Rihland , WA2018年7月10日
the company strives for diversity and very much caring for the employees. the culture is amazing, encouraging, and the company provides very good benefits.
My Professional Opinion
Field System Support Specialist (現在は退職) –  Metairie, LA2018年7月09日
A typical day at work include interacting with colleagues, customers and management. I have learned not having policies and standards up to date could possibly impact an organization. Management is very supportive and approachable with an open door policy. The workplace culture is very diverse. The hardest part of the job would be the fear of being compromised by unauthorized users. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with security tools and being part of a supportive team.
長所
Organization is Very supportive of employees
社風
La especialidad de enfermeria nefrologica es interesante,pero las condiciones laborales no tanto
Enfermera (現在は退職) –  Burgos provincia2018年7月07日
Mi valoración de la empresa no es todo un buena que hubiera deseado,en un momento de mí vida opté por elegir Fresenius para trabajar y la verdad que la valoración personal no es buena,desde aspectos como los horarios, salario,congelada las subidas salariales,trienios de antigüedad...desde hace años,que pierdo la cuenta. el ambiente laboral el que tú y tus compañeros creáis en el centro puede ser bueno si todo el mundo pone de su parte,pero es difícil porque el personal no está contento con sus condiciones laborales y repercute en el clima de trabajo. Yo no te digo que de auxiliar de clínica o enfermería no sea mejor trabajo dentro de lo que el sector privado pueda ofrecerles que una residencia de 3 edad,pero desde el punto de enfermería, se exige responsabilidad y no es retribuida ,hay mucha diferencia con el sector público y cada vez tiene más dificultad para encontrar personal de enfermería.
Trabajo indefinido
Salario
Low salary
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT) (在職中) –  Hazel Crest, IL2018年7月07日
work days are nice
iv learned to focus on my patients
management is well focused
work place needs more men
hardest part is working wih non complient enployees
most valuble part is my love for my patients
job security
low compenstion
社風
You must care about people
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年7月06日
A typical day at Fresenius Medical Care is very busy. Four patients and one PCT. The schedule could allow more time per patient to include the unforseen. If there are not any emergencies or mishaps everything works out well. Customer service, handling conflicts from the patients and staff in a professional manner prepares one for all sorts of situations and how to handle them properly.
Work place culture defines diversity. When I worked there, it was just that, a diverse work place that on most days identified unity for the most part, which was amazing and enjoyment of different types of food. Break time was longed for!
The hardest part was, when there was not enough people present, which caused an over-whelming situation, but we got through it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was observing very sick people that received transplants and left that machine. Observing their quality of life and sickness getting better because of good treatments and their obedience to their diets. There were those who were not so obedient, but we tried to work with them. The relationship, trust, and love for them was amazing!
長所
Education, good food, and most of the good relationships
短所
The job is challenging without enough help
Enjoyable
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Dillon, SC2018年7月06日
I loved working for them and never had any complaints. It was hard at time but you made it through and the team was always helpful and just didn't leave you hanging to figure things out on your own. Upper management was wonderful and care for their staff at all times no matter what. well organized
Good work enviroment
Dockworker 2 (在職中) –  Coppell, TX2018年7月05日
Air condition distribution. Laid back Supervisor. Physical but easy work. Top equipment. Lockers and tv in breakdowns. Company dinners and barbeques during holidays.
patent care tech
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN/ RECEPTIONIST (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年7月05日
Greeted Patients
Prepared Patients for treatments
Supervised Patients while on the dialysis machine
kept vitals recorded
made sure patient was feeling ok and was assessed after treatment
社風
Larger company some better benefits
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Reading, PA2018年7月05日
Decent health benefits, tuition reimbursement is good. If you have great management the company is great. If not you suffer like anywhere else. Staffing ratios can be tight sometimes.
Health benefits, career advancement
Staffing ratios
Great company!
Hospital and Patient Services Manager (現在は退職) –  Downers Grove, IL2018年7月03日
I have spent many years with the company and held 5 different jobs. There are many different opportunities if you are willing to change and challenge yourself.
長所
Big, stable company, many different opportunities
Frequent changes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
quite. nice and very calming
IT help Desk Analyst/Desktop Support Level (在職中) –  Downers Grove, IL2018年7月03日
Quite. Nice. very calming. motivating. encouraging. positive. supportive. understanding. confidence. educational. inspiring. challenging. empowering.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fast paced and BONUS!
Patient Account Representative (在職中) –  Mesa, AZ2018年7月01日
This job challenges you, if medical billing is your game, then a position here is what you’re looking for. However, there is no advancement here. They might tell you there is but they constantly choose candidates they like or know can be manipulated instead of people that are ACTUALLY qualified for the job. Constantly feels like an uphill battle and no reward when we make it near the top. Quarterly bonus is what keeps most people above water, but it isn’t enough to distract the fact we’re still on the Titanic. The stressful environment and the “fear” of this place being downsized is constant and distracting. The only reason I’m leaving or would leave is to pursue my career in writing. Other than that, I’m sticking around and playing with the band until the boat sinks.
Pay and Quarterly Bonus
短所
Strict, uptight management, no advancement if you don’t “know” anyone there
good place to work
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, MS2018年7月01日
its a good place to work, with good benefits. I enjoyed working there until the facility I worked for started with the new manager and a lot of work place issues with co workers
Teamwork
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Biloxi, MS2018年7月01日
Hardest part of this job is not having teamwork. Teamwork is key.
Best part of this job...the patients. They have their own unique personalities and opinions.
社風
The WORST place I have ever worked!
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (現在は退職) –  Washington Court House, OH2018年6月30日
I loved the whole aspect of the actual dialysis part. The patients were as sweet as can be. My first preceptor didn't allow me to do anything but watch for 2 months. My second preceptor was horrible. Patients have left to go to other faculties because of her. The supervisor just let her act this way because she was afraid of her quitting. Management was horrible as well, super bi polar! And needed a shower.
長所
The patients, the training leading up to exam.
短所
Management, favoritism, long hours, short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Managers were nice, good teamwork, not enough hours
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年6月29日
The job seemed promising, but they started cutting hours. Some of the patients were mean or very picky. I did not mind the early hours, normally starting at 5 am. Most of the nurses and PCTs were very team-oriented. I enjoyed the patients who were patient and nice. Some patients only wanted certain people to cannulate them. One patient yelled at me when I was new because it hurt when I cannulated him with a needle. I don't think the salary as a PCT was fair compensation for how hard the work requirement was. Each patient must be monitored every 30 minutes on the dot. A minute late was against state policy. Overall, I liked the environment, but I got tired quickly.
長所
Good benefits, good teamwork, a few good managers
短所
Not enough pay, not enough hours, picky patients.
Horrible place to work
Dialysis Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Duluth, MN2018年6月29日
Please, please, please! If you're considering a nursing career at Fresenius, you should reconsider. I wouldn't with this company on my worst enemy. They are all about profits and do no care at ALL about the patient or the workers. They will use you and abuse you as long as you're willing to take it and then toss you to the side when they're done. They're training is a joke, you will work in an environment where you will NOT feel like you're qualified, and you will get nothing but hassle if you question anything.

Please, if you are looking for a place to work as a Registered Nurse, this is NOT it! Your license will be on the line EVERY day and you will NOT get any support from the company.

I worked for them for a short time, but definitely long enough to realize it was not a safe environment for me, my license, or my patients. I quit and would NEVER recommend them to anyone!

Please notice how many times there are job postings for RN's at Fresenius. They are constantly trying to hire new nurse because nobody is dumb enough to work there for very long.

Please avoid! This is a fair warning.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Fatastic organization
Sr. Clinical Services Support Manager (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年6月29日
Allowed to grow and develop with this organization. Love the professionalism that is demonstrated day in and day out.
I do believe that leadership is growing with the demands of the changing workforce -
申請されたプロフィール