Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

2,521 件のレビューを表示
Another subpar Organization
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Saint Paul, MN2017年12月04日
Once again I faced disappointment in our health care system in America. A first rate country with a poor health care provider. I have learned throughout my nursing career, that quality of care is not what is sought after in our Health Care System. The Almighty Dollar is what is first and foremost. However, I carry on to find the sliver in the lining of this cloud of Health Care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
dialysis
Acute Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Newnan, GA2017年12月04日
A typical day at work is working with the patients, nursing staff and doctors to treat patients with kidney disease. I have learned a lot about dialysis.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
They take care of their employees
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (在職中) –  Gainesville, FL2017年12月04日
The company genuinely cares for their employees and will do what they can to assist them in a time of need. Was provided with water, gas, generator/hotel expenses during Hurricane Irma and received financial assistance when denied short term disability for maternity leave. The hardest part of the job is when you lose a patient, but the most rewarding part is getting to know them. You generally work a 12-14 hour shift, but only work 3 or 4 days a week. Management is great and works with employees to keep a good work and home life balance.
Workplace Culture
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Alexandria, VA2017年12月03日
I haven't had any problems while employed with FKC. Team work makes the dream work. Management has been fair thus far. My patients admire my hard work and dedication.I have learned my way with the technical areas within the company. The hardest part of the job is noticed when understaffed. The most enjoyable times at work is when everyone works together making the patients happy and comfortable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Loved It
Account Rep (現在は退職) –  Tyler, TX 757012017年12月03日
This job was amazing, hated having to leave ! And the pay was AMAZING!!!! People were great. Every weekend and holiday off! What more could you ask for?
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
great company but the poorest biased management
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Independence, MO2017年12月01日
when I first started with the company, the manager that hired me was great, scheduled fairly, and was very pleasant. The new manager, is one of the floor nurses, that has moved up, so she has worked with the other employees, and shows a lot of favoritism to them, and schedules those employees that are new, or that she does not care for, very unfairly, such as reduces hours to barely make 40 hours a week, and every saturday, when the others only are scheduled for 2, as agreed upon during hiring process, and she is so hateful and unprofessional.She is a horrible manager.
nice pay, great benefits
horrible management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Rn
Registered Nurse (RN) (現在は退職) –  travel around2017年12月01日
people were great. i loved it , besides one manager.

im ready to come back to work full time, staff was great, busy or not, I ready liked this job
社風
Would like to work again for Fresenius.
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Bethesda, MD2017年11月30日
Enjoyed my time while employed with Fresenius. Patients were
friendly. Commute was tolerable. Staff and management were
fair and knowledgeable. Work was fast paced.
長所
Taught me how to do dialysis
短所
sometimes hard to get unrequested time off
社風
Would of been a great place but managent from top wont help with issues
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年11月30日
Multi cultural atmosphere where people are friendly and well advanced in what they do as well the developmental skills. Fmc is a place to stay . I would definitively recommend it to friends and colleagues .Unfortunatley no longer work for company ,transfered to a different state due to husband marine corps oders ,fmc lost all tranfer papers havent been able to get in since 2008 require job training over and still cant find me in system .Gave up on trying
CAN MOVE UP IN COMPANY BENEFITS GREAT
短所
recent organizational change made me re-evaluate my situation.
Good for the experience ONLY
Insurance Coordinator (在職中) –  Texas2017年11月29日
Management is passive and believes we can do anything without adequate pay. There’s no fairness in this position. It is a lot to learn but because the supervisor doesn’t understand how to say no to other members of operations. Every other discipline is recognized by FKC but the Insurance Coordinator.
長所
The ability to work from home and travel
短所
Bonuses are based off of performance but the criteria is always changing and no respect.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Productive, amazing staff and managment
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Anderson, SC2017年11月28日
I loved my job, I had the best clinic managers who really worked with me because I had some issues I needed to fix, the crew I worked with were helpful and caring, the work is challenging at times but thats why I loved it so much, I loved my patients and I know they loved me, I really miss working at Fresenius and if given the chance I would go back in a heartbeat
長所
great managment, very understanding, great coworkers
短所
short breaks, needed more training in water room
Managment was terrible
Associate Support Specialist (Call-Center Setting) (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2017年11月28日
My supervisors were terrible and in the call center setting there was a lot of favoritism.

I worked in the troubleshooting department for dialysis, overall you are helping those in need with kidney failure, so that in itself was rewarding.

I learned phone etiquette.

Hardest part of the job was the hours and dealing with management, other than that it was fun; although, learning everything was challenging.
Good Benefits
短所
Bad managment. Tardy Policies, Mandatory Holiday Work.
Accommodating schdule
Phlebotomist (現在は退職) –  Rockleigh, NJ2017年11月28日
A typical day at work was very relaxing and pay was generous compared to other companies. The manager was willing to help and make changes to better the work environment.
Enjoy the staff
Administrative Assistant (在職中) –  Lexington, KY2017年11月28日
I enjoy the staff that I work with. I enjoy assisting them in there needs. The management has been lacking in this area for several years. There has been 2 manager turn overs since I took this position.
Staff
The Greenwood Village location
Patient Intake Coordinator (在職中) –  Greenwood Village, CO2017年11月28日
The work is really great and rewarding - just the pace of the call center is not for everyone. The job descriptions do not include Call Center.
The opportunity to learn the dialysis health care industry is there, and they have developed some pretty tools for getting the job done.
Poor Management
Biomedical Technician I (現在は退職) –  Opelousas, LA2017年11月27日
Did not have a great experience with this company. Terrible working hours and poor management. If your looking for a place to enjoy working at and wanting to move up, this is not the place for you.
長所
Benefits
短所
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
better than davita
Acute Hemodialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2017年11月27日
Fresenius is a great company. I have worked at Fresenius and Davita, Fresenius is better to work at in my opinion. Better benefits, lower patient to staff ratio, better pay.
pay
社風
Productive and sometimes hazardous environment.
Patient Care Tech/ CNA (現在は退職) –  Alvin, TX2017年11月27日
A typical day began at 3am and shift started at 4:30am until sometimes 11:30pm. The hours were extremely long which left you sleep deprived and not able to spend time or sometimes see your children. The hardest part of the job was getting attached to patients and having them expire.
長所
The ability to meet and take care of patients on dialysis.
短所
I came home smelling like blood everyday and was unable to see my kids on a daily basis.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
stressful, quick paced cut throat environment
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  North Haven, CT2017年11月26日
Was happy to learn a new career however my manager made me never want to go back to dialysis.The overall success of a unit requires a manager with skills to run a unit with patients and employees in mind. You have to think something is not right when the turn over rate is extremely high.
長所
salary is good, sundays off, decent benefits
短所
long hours, Clicky environment, manager favorites
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great Manager But Lacking in Advancement Opportunities
Therapeutic Apheresis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Westchester, IL2017年11月25日
The job required a significant amount of travel in the greater Chicago area. The manger was wonderful, however there I desired greater opportunities for advancement.
Manager