Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

2,527 件のレビューを表示
better than davita
Acute Hemodialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2017年11月27日
Fresenius is a great company. I have worked at Fresenius and Davita, Fresenius is better to work at in my opinion. Better benefits, lower patient to staff ratio, better pay.
pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and sometimes hazardous environment.
Patient Care Tech/ CNA (現在は退職) –  Alvin, TX2017年11月27日
A typical day began at 3am and shift started at 4:30am until sometimes 11:30pm. The hours were extremely long which left you sleep deprived and not able to spend time or sometimes see your children. The hardest part of the job was getting attached to patients and having them expire.
長所
The ability to meet and take care of patients on dialysis.
短所
I came home smelling like blood everyday and was unable to see my kids on a daily basis.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
stressful, quick paced cut throat environment
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  North Haven, CT2017年11月26日
Was happy to learn a new career however my manager made me never want to go back to dialysis.The overall success of a unit requires a manager with skills to run a unit with patients and employees in mind. You have to think something is not right when the turn over rate is extremely high.
長所
salary is good, sundays off, decent benefits
短所
long hours, Clicky environment, manager favorites
Great Manager But Lacking in Advancement Opportunities
Therapeutic Apheresis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Westchester, IL2017年11月25日
The job required a significant amount of travel in the greater Chicago area. The manger was wonderful, however there I desired greater opportunities for advancement.
Manager
Travel and inadequate pay
Amazing company
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL2017年11月24日
I would work for them again in a heart beat
Amazing pay. Great benefits. Schedule that fits your needs. Coworkers are team players and there to work.
社風
We had an awesome team work and stress free environment
Registered Nurse (RN) (現在は退職) –  Roswell, NM2017年11月24日
Work as a team,share inputs to each other and regular meeting will enhance work and to determine the factors to consider to meet patient outcomes successfully
3 breaks for 3 shifts, 2 breaks for 2 shifts
Patient ratio
Great company
RN Team Leader/Dialysis (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月21日
A typical day is consist of getting patients ready to get on the dialysis machine. Assess for fluid overload. Dialysis is focus oriented and knowing how to deal with different personality. The management is great, willing to work with me and provide help when needed. The work place is less stressful after a year of working in dialysis. The hardest part of the job is learning the job, which takes about a year. I enjoy dialysis because it is less stressful, less time on my feet, no heavy lifting and intense med pass.
longivity, not physically demading
less minority
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
There better places
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Montana2017年11月21日
If you like working and having no life, good job. Other than that I don’t have much else. Pretty stressful and lack of leader ship and can’t really move up
長所
Benefits
短所
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work with
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  South Mountain, UT2017年11月21日
This is a great company to work with! I can find support from my coworkers if I need to, just I have to ask for . My current boss is excellent, very kind, able to fill the needs of the patients and also the coworkers's needs. I would like that Fresenius pay more for Dialysis T. This is a hard work with a lot of responsibility and the job requires very detail and quality care for the patients and the water quality checks.
長所
free lunch sometimes, very kind and friendly place to work with, birthdays celebrations.
短所
long hours and very early in the morning, very few opportunities to advance, low pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Guter Arbeitgeber mit Potenzial
Project Manager (在職中) –  Bad Homburg vor der Höhe2017年11月21日
Grundsätzliche Strukturen sind gut, es kann aber durchaus an den Entwicklungsstrategien der Mitarbeiter, der Ausrichtung der Personalabteilung und den Möglichkeiten gute Mitarbeiter zu halten, gearbeitet werden.
great place to work
RN (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年11月20日
Great place to work. Great management, I just need to find something else to do. I've been working for this company a long time.I would recommend this job to anyone.
hard time on the job
Certified hemodialysis Technician/ Preceptor (在職中) –  Bunkie, LA2017年11月20日
They make it incredibly hard to take care of your family with the pay and they are constantly cutting employee hours so you have to get several jobs. The work days are long.
benefits are good
hours are horrible
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great Work Place
Senior Escalation Specialist (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年11月19日
Great work place, room for advancement; coworkers are great to learn from each other. There are some great department and people that really care about what they encounter each day.
Great workplace
Dialysis Nurse (現在は退職) –  Alice, TX2017年11月19日
I worked there for 11 years and enjoyed every minute of working there. If I did not have any young children I would definitely go back t work there. I really miss the bond you build with the patients.
Antiquated Systems and Philosophy
Senior Instructional designer, eLearning Services (現在は退職) –  Waltham, MA2017年11月19日
Fresenius has a somewhat stodgy atmosphere, doesn't appear to appreciate its employees, who all work hard. Benefits and compensation are low and not competitive.

Fresenius has some great people and great managers, and I loved my work, but my was not sustainable for me, and there was no advancing career path that would enable me to stay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
great coworkers
Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Pittsburg, CA2017年11月18日
will work for fresenius any time. work environment was one of the best in my 24 years in the field. The training and leading new techs were good to know they are being trained right.
社風
hardest work i have ever done
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Roswell, NM2017年11月18日
CPR and BLS certifications. Pre and post vitals/calculation weights and target goals, Education on ESRD and PT involvement in dialysis treatment, Cannulation of Fistula or Graft. Emergency response/treatment termination, Biological/chemical waste disposal per state mandate, Machine troubleshooting/set up and programing/disassembly and reset, Strict policy and procedure adherence for MD orders, Disinfect and testing of RO/city feed water systems. Bicarbonate/acid preparation testing and distribution, System disinfection and PH monitoring. PH/conductivity meter calibration and maintenance.
helping people
corporate culture
Racist Supervisor and staff
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年11月18日
It made working there impossible, and instead of doing something about it when I reported them, I was let go. I was a great worker and hated confrontation, so for me to have said something it had to have been bad which it was.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
My Summary of Fresenius
Senior Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Waltham, MA2017年11月17日
I worked for someone who is no longer there. He was not the easiest person to work for. He made up stories about employees, raised his voice at me and my colleagues all of the time. He did not allow me to contribute new ideas to my job. I stayed there for 5 years and left to work at the Brigham.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Unpredictable Days
Full time Staff RN in Acute care setting (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2017年11月17日
Hardest part of this job as an Acute Dialysis RN is the unpredictability of your hours. The saying is "We always know when we arrive but we never know when we go home."

総合評価