Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

2,988 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
its a good place if its your style
Certified Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Dundalk, MD2018年6月28日
you deal with old and debilitated patients. If you like that kind of work then this job is for you. you deal with the same patients on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and the same patients on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
workers rock, management sucks
nurse (在職中) –  IN2018年6月27日
This company as of recently has been treating their seasoned employees horribly, and new workers (that rarely stay) like gold. management doesn't care that they work you to the bone only cares about their numbers. pay sucks for the work you do. We went away having a nurse manager to having an FA (financial assistant) which was a horrible idea, they don't know what their doing and on top of that cant help at all because they don't have a medical license. the only reason I'm still here is because I love my patients and want the best care for them.
patients and workers
management, hours, pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Fast paced
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Kinston, N.C.2018年6月26日
I was hired at Fresenius Medical Care Center after completion of being certified as a Dialysis Technician. It was the hardest experience of my life observing patient using a false kidney, and undergoing treatment for three to four hours per day. The most enjoyable part of my job was to make sure that patients' were comfortable and made sure all machine functioning properly undergoing their treatment.
長所
Provide excellent customer care to each patient
短所
Complication result to death while being on a dialysis machine
Buena
Auxiliar de producción (在職中) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018年6月26日
Es una empresa de vanguardia en la tecnologia y la salud
Aguinaldo vacaciomes
No es muy centrico
Fun place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (在職中) –  Panama City, FL2018年6月26日
The staff help each other out. The pay is very good, and also the benefit are excellent. Chronic care facilities you have every Sunday off. My manager is very understandable and family oriented.
Up and down
Dialysis Nurse (在職中) –  Huntsville, AL2018年6月26日
As a RN I am often viewed as lazy by the techs because I don't always have time to help them do their jobs. They do not understand all of the additional duties we are strapped with by mgmt. They can also make your day miserable by talking negative behind your back. Benefits are good, but you can't always get your hours without giving up a day off to work in another clinic for extra time. To mgmt, make sure you explain to techs the importance of every ones job and the importance of team work with in limits.
社風
Great company but this location is awful!
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Mill, SC2018年6月25日
This is a great company to work for and can launch a career into an interesting and challenging field. Dialysis isn't for everyone though. You have to be at work by 4 am, the patients can be really mean, and the hours are long. This location has AWFUL and incompetent management, which makes for a terrible work environment, especially for techs (PCTs) . Every new person who starts regrets coming to this particular location, and experienced staff have left in droves. If you want to work for Fresenius, go anywhere except the Fort Mill location.
Pay, benefits
短所
Poor management, early hours, mean patients
Great Place to Work
Support Supervisor (在職中) –  Concord, CA2018年6月25日
It is a great place to work at. However, there are politics. It is hard to advance in the company if you don't know to right people. Hiring within company seems to be based on who you know rather than your qualifications.
Great job oportunity
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月25日
Great starting point for healthcare. This company does paid training. Your experience with this company will rely largely on the management at your facility.
長所
Potential for lots of overtime.
Heavy workload
社風
Good place to expand experience in my career.
CHRONIC HEMODIALYSIS RN (在職中) –  San Germán Municipio, PR2018年6月24日
At Fresenius, this workplace has given me for twelve years, the opportunity to learn and apply my knowledge in the nurse career in which I can assist patients during and after their treatment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
Na
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Clermont, FL2018年6月24日
Not much to say just like another company with his pro and con. Need some changes but is hard when the people there don’t care and just for the money.
high demand good beneifits
Hemodialysis Technician Level II (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月22日
I have been in the dialysis field for 16 years and the company's culture is poor,( the management) their mentality is that the tech is beneath them all. You recognize that you have RN and Techs but the techs do the job and take care of most of the direct patient care the nurse do not. The morale is low and the demand to your job is very high. If you are not prepared to work hard don't go there. If you cant handle being treated and pulled in the office for minor things everyday then don't work there. If you want to be part of a team with no drama then don't work there. If you want to be a tech but want to advance the only way to advance is be a nurse or you will be a tech forever.
benifits
短所
long work hours, no advancement
It was an experience.
Office Assistant (現在は退職) –  Flowood, MS2018年6月22日
I learned something new every day. I would help where ever I was able. Some of the people there would help me the best they could. Some didn't help at all.
productive work place
Practical Nurse (在職中) –  Augusta, GA2018年6月22日
Enjoy the atmosphere and benefits with the company, great company to work for. Many career opportunities offered and available. Able to work at your pace and not have to feel rushed with a 1:1 ratio to patients and staff
low pay rate
short breaks
Ambiente flessibile
impiegata amministrativa (現在は退職) –  Napoli, Campania2018年6月22日
Possibilità di crescita, azienda di respiro internazionale.
have good benefits
LPN (在職中) –  Elgin, IL2018年6月21日
Fresenius company is a good company, they have good benefits. I have daily routine at work, first check the patient schedule, get my things ready to start my day. I love it when I see my patient smile and feeling better when they leave after treatment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
alot of tension and unfair treatment to employees and patients
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2018年6月21日
lots of corruption going on with this company! There is racial tension going on toward some patients but most black worker. Chain of command is broken. employees are severely over worked and under paid. There is no regard to work and home life balance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Worked like a dog
Chief Technician (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2018年6月21日
Dialysis is a very difficult, stressful work environment. Not for the faint of heart. Corp counts every bandaid to squeeze maximum profits. Good entry level;/beginning job for young to learn some basics of biomedical engineering. The Corp policies/procedures are top notch. You can go from CA to New England clinics and each one will be following same procedures. They run 6 days a week usually shifts.
Learn a lot
Always working weekends
Unit Secretary
Unit Secretary (現在は退職) –  Newark, OH2018年6月20日
Input of charges for approximately 60 patients, answered telephone calls, filing of charts and paperwork, sent reports to billing office, ordered supplies.
Great company
Sr. Manager (在職中) –  Waltham, MA2018年6月20日
Not many people leave the company so opportunity for advancement can be rare. Overall the benefits are pretty good for such a large company. Pay is very good for the industry.
申請されたプロフィール