Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,156 件見つかりました 3,157 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Best warehouse to work at
Production Worker (現在は退職) –  Ogden, UT2018年9月19日
I loved working here because things were very organized, everyone was nice and cool with eachother, the pay was good for me, the benefits were great and the managers were very understanding of most things.
社風
management cares about money made-not patient care
Administrative Secretary (現在は退職) –  Medina, Ohio2018年9月18日
The job is very diversified. you were many hats-very busy-never a dull moment. Enjoyed that part of job. Learn many different types of software. Enjoyed working with the many vendors, docs, nurses, patients ect. PTO hours included the holiday, vacation, and sicktime. You could not always take them when requested. Drawbacks-Management -employee turnover yearly. Getting use to the many different managers-Each manager wanted to do things in different ways-not consistent. Hired as full time- depending on patients and staff-changed your hours were cut and had to go to different clinics. Not told to you when they hire. NO job security. Nurses and Tech worked hard and not appreciated. They were not able to take lunches or breaks and times worked way more then there schedule hours.
長所
PTO-good when you could take those days
短所
turn over in clinical managers almost every yr
社風
Industry leader in nutrition and dialysis services
Registered nurse/Charge Nurse (現在は退職) –  Nairobi, Kenya2018年9月18日
A company geared towards innovation and development of new products. Always striving to improve and be a leader in the medical industry. An organization that is involved in teaching and supporting the product users.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
ANALISTA CONTABLE (現在は退職) –  Caracas, Venezuela2018年9月18日
Equipo joven y proactivo de profesionales. Ideal para formarse y hacer carrera en el área administrativa y en el sector salud.
長所
Oportunidades de crecimiento dentro de la empresa
短所
Paquete salarial por debajo del mercado
Productive workplace
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Manahawkin, NJ2018年9月18日
Fast past work environment, employees who have been there longer have more seniority and choice in their schedules, higher management takes a while to get back to you
長所
Benefits
短所
Short breaks
社風
Excellent temporary position, with a wide range of responsibilities
Lease Audit Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Waltham, MA2018年9月18日
Overall, the my temporary contract at Fresenius was intense. I worked under an incredible manager, as part of a knowledgeable team. The daily activities were easily completed, allowing me to free time up for special projects.

Unfortunately, the position was not guaranteed to go permanent, and I couldn't guarantee housing at the time. We parted on great terms at the end of my contract.
Busy Upbeat
Senior Level I Help Desk Technology Security Admin (在職中) –  Lexington, MA2018年9月18日
Come in everyday to work hard. Hi volume of calls come in. Has it moments of stress but great place to work for. We have a group that is called Voice of the Help Desk which we do company outings make the Help Desk a better place
Free Lunches Voice of the Helpdesk
短所
Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
good company i like it
Medical Laboratory Scientist I (MLS) (在職中) –  8 king road2018年9月17日
very good company
i like it
i am working in a chemistry department
nice place , clean
most of employee help each other
flexible working hours
i like it
stressful
Registered Nurse Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Atlantic City, NJ2018年9月17日
the atmosphere of the center was not the best. No charge nurse for long periods of time, no time to do paperwork needed along with patient care needing to go in on days off, Requested time off granted to certain employees together over others .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Muy buena
Operaria de produccion calificada (現在は退職) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires2018年9月17日
Un ambiente muy bueno mucho compañerismo buena empresa
社風
Frequent trainings and reviews for quality assurance.
Renal Social Worker (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年9月16日
I worked in the field of dialysis for 21 years. I stayed in this field due to it's many challenges and educational opportunities. I was a Licensed MSW during these years in the state of TX. When I re-located to TN, I placed my LMSW license on inactive status. I stayed in this area because I believed in the company's purpose and because of the many socially related needs of dialysis patients that I was highly trained for.
長所
Excellent pay, flexibility, professional setting
短所
Long hours, on-going CEU's, long drive when going to cover other facilities.
Friendly environment
Kidney Care Advocate (在職中) –  El Paso, TX2018年9月16日
Interacting with patients who are on dialysis and sometimes chronically ill. Promoting home therapy for patients who wants their independence and wanting to continuing thriving with their lives.
Pays for mileage
短所
Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
A job
Patient Intake Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Georgia2018年9月16日
just a job to work at and get a pay check. I may have changed , I dont know. Apply and see for your self. That all I know and this shuld not be a requirement
Great place to work.
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Englewood, NJ2018年9月16日
Great place to work. Pay rate is okay. But overall, it's a good work and learning experience. Work and life balance is not bad at all. It just depends with management.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Rewarding job but racism dominate
Dialysis assistant (現在は退職) –  London, Greater London2018年9月15日
I enjoyed working at for this company especially with the Fresenius bank staff. They were also ready to help
.since I was a general nurse and was tying to learn a speciality area. But the permanent staff was horrible. Very racism,does not respect anybody.
My receptor was a disaster for me throughout my training.I eventually left the job because I was not happy there.If the company does not care that unit will collapse because of the two people there.ie my preceptor and the deputy clinic manager.They have been frustrating people there and eventually there leave.
長所
Good training and induction programme
Racism
Expect to work hard
Certified Clinical Medical Technician (現在は退職) –  Appleton, WI2018年9月14日
I liked working with most of my co-workers and patients that we cared for. Time went very fast and was a very fast paced place to work. We also had yearly training which was very nice, but felt the company did not pay very well for what kinds of work technicians had to do.
長所
Education, learning new things all the time.
Pay not that great.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Overall good experience
FACILITY ASSISTANT (現在は退職) –  Columbia SC2018年9月14日
This company is awesome! The only issue I had was with management expecting you to give more than they do. Lazy and outright not concerned about the patients they way they should be. Every clinic is not the same tho. Just do your research first.
The patients are great!
The pay
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月12日
Worked very closely with multiple different nurses to accomplish one goal and that was to ensure that all patients were successfully dialyzed. I learned how to properly cannulate patients with different ESRD. Management was friendly. The workplace culture was diverse and the hardest part of my job was leaving the company.
Great 401 & benefits
Poor salary
Patient Care Tech
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Joliet, IL2018年9月12日
Your work day starts off with getting your machines ready for your patients, putting them on, monitoring their vital every 30 minutes throughout their treatment time. you are constantly on your feet 8hrs or more.
hours
limited time with family
社風
Good place to work if you are single or have older out of school children.long hour 12 plus.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Kutztown, PA2018年9月12日
Good company .Staff works well together and will support each other. Long hours not good if you have small children you will work 10 to 12 hours or more..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する