Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

3,159 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Patient Care Tech
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Joliet, IL2018年9月12日
Your work day starts off with getting your machines ready for your patients, putting them on, monitoring their vital every 30 minutes throughout their treatment time. you are constantly on your feet 8hrs or more.
hours
limited time with family
社風
Good place to work if you are single or have older out of school children.long hour 12 plus.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Kutztown, PA2018年9月12日
Good company .Staff works well together and will support each other. Long hours not good if you have small children you will work 10 to 12 hours or more..
社風
Fast paced and regularly changing
Electronic Intake Coordinator (在職中) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年9月11日
The job is fast paced with high call volume. There could be changes made within the company from the facilities and health care professionals that we vend with to software changes daily depending on what is going on. Being able to adapt to change quickly is very important.
社風
productive and fun place to work
Assembler/Tester (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2018年9月11日
working at fresenius gave me a realization and made me feel great working at a medical-related work place, knowing that i can help/providing patient the machine that they need and provide it to them. An employee friendly place to work.
Great Company
Lead Patient Account Representative (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年9月10日
Working here you will gain a lot of medical experience, I like the communication you have with the doctors,case worker and patients. I gain a lot of billing experience/coding working for this company.
長所
Medical Experience you gain in different areas
to many layoffs
社風
Pay did not reflect workload
Certified hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2018年9月09日
This company underpays and overworks its employees. You will be on your feet working nonstop. Breaks are timed and penalties are strictly enforced is you clock back in 1 minute late. Patient satisfaction trumps employee satisfaction every time. After I left, it came to my attention that I was being paid significantly less than average. Management pesters you to pick up more and more shifts then refuses to pay for all the overtime. Schedule your vacations at least 8 months in advance and get every arrangement in writing. Coworkers take multiple unscheduled breaks, clear everyone was there simply for the money.
Pay, benefits
短所
management, work load, coworkers, stressful environment
Best Job ever
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年9月07日
I really appreciated this job and wish I never left. I made good money but the hours were quite long I had to leave because the city I lived in was horrible as well as the job location
Pay benefits
Fresinius
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月07日
I have not yet officially started employment here but what I can say about the interviewing and hiring process is that it is long and convoluted and goes through too many parties.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Ambiente laboral saludable
EXTRUSION-COMPOUNDING PROCESS ENGINEER (在職中) –  Reynosa, Tamps.2018年9月06日
Es una empresa economicamente estable, con unas prestaciones medias, y un ambiente laboral muy comodo
SEGURO DE GASTOS MAYORES
NO SEGURO DE GASTOS MENORES
Stressful
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Meridian, MS2018年9月06日
Work is very stressful, employees do not like to do their jobs correctly. I work long hours of the day, 5am to 7pm sometimes. hard on the body, and mind.
Sweet Patients
短所
Short staffed, no communication, no consistency
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Fresenius is ok
Dialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Antioch, CA2018年9月05日
I was the least senior nurse when I was hired in one of their clinics. I end up doing the PCT's work whenever we're short staff. Salary is not competitive.
Great for training
Patient Care Technician I (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年9月04日
Great place to train. Poor management the one on MLK not a great place to work bas attitude. If u choose to go to school you have to work for Company for a year. And then stay 2 years after yoy graduate.
Paying for school
Not a team player
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Fresenius Management Team
VP Sales (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年9月04日
I couldn't have been happier to work with a management team of this caliber. I learned that network really drives the sales efforts and is hard to overcome if delinquent. Super enjoyed the time there!
Knowledgeable Leadership
Tight budget constraints
Great company
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Florence, AZ2018年9月04日
Fresenius is a great company to work for. Although most days are between 12-15 hours they go by fast. It was a good place to work with a family feel to it. The benefits are great and the pay is decent.
great opportunities
社風
I enjoyed working at this dialysis center
Renal Dietitian (現在は退職) –  East Alton, IL2018年9月03日
I worked part-time at Fresenius almost 19 years ago. I left to pursue a full-time job with more responsibilities and pay. I loved our patients and the colleagues that I worked with.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
fun talking with the patents
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, NC2018年9月03日
it was stressful at times because we had the peoples life in our hands but knowing we were helping them made it worth it some of the mangers were ok and some wernt
okay at times
短所
you could learn a lot from it
Fast paced
RN, BSN (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年9月03日
Its a lot of information to process if you are new to this type of nursing. Job culture can be difficult to adjust to upon arrival. Short of staff with poor retention of new employees.
good pay
短所
Working various levels of education, short of staff, no charge nurse presence felt on the floor.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Good
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Irving, TX2018年9月02日
Fresenius is a good place to learn how to do dialysis and if u have a good team you as a clinic at Fresenius always something to learn when working at Fresenius
Productive and fun
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (在職中) –  Georgia2018年8月30日
Fresenius is a nice place to work and it allows you the opportunity to travel while doing what you enjoy. You learn alot and your offered the position to continue your education.
長所
Being able to travel for work
社風
The Dialysis worker is the maker or breaker of a company. Treat us right.
Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Carbondale, IL2018年8月30日
Fresenius is always trying to save a dollar at the expense of the staff and patients. A company's stellar reputation if they possess one is due the the employees they have. Just like a bad reputation for a company is due to it's employees. Better pay should be a priority.
長所
The Company continually keeps the staff trained and knowledgeable.
短所
The Company doesn't value it's employees as individuals nor as a group.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する