Fresenius Medical Careの社員レビュー

3,187 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
fun talking with the patents
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, NC2018年9月03日
it was stressful at times because we had the peoples life in our hands but knowing we were helping them made it worth it some of the mangers were ok and some wernt
okay at times
短所
you could learn a lot from it
Fast paced
RN, BSN (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年9月03日
Its a lot of information to process if you are new to this type of nursing. Job culture can be difficult to adjust to upon arrival. Short of staff with poor retention of new employees.
good pay
短所
Working various levels of education, short of staff, no charge nurse presence felt on the floor.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Good
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Irving, TX2018年9月02日
Fresenius is a good place to learn how to do dialysis and if u have a good team you as a clinic at Fresenius always something to learn when working at Fresenius
Productive and fun
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (在職中) –  Georgia2018年8月30日
Fresenius is a nice place to work and it allows you the opportunity to travel while doing what you enjoy. You learn alot and your offered the position to continue your education.
長所
Being able to travel for work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
The Dialysis worker is the maker or breaker of a company. Treat us right.
Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Carbondale, IL2018年8月30日
Fresenius is always trying to save a dollar at the expense of the staff and patients. A company's stellar reputation if they possess one is due the the employees they have. Just like a bad reputation for a company is due to it's employees. Better pay should be a priority.
長所
The Company continually keeps the staff trained and knowledgeable.
短所
The Company doesn't value it's employees as individuals nor as a group.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great place
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Lafayette, IN2018年8月30日
Great place to work, great coworkers, amazing company, great benefits, awesome insurance, great management, great training, works around existing schedules
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Inpatient Services Revenue Coordinator (在職中) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年8月30日
I've worked in 3 different departments, and come to realize it all depends on the manager. Some go as far as trying to block you from growing, disrespect and Upper management, (CEO, VP, etc) don't listen to the people who work the hardness. Some rolls were better then some.
Beneifits
use PTO for holidays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great
Clinical Data Analyst/ SAS Programmer (現在は退職) –  Waltham, MA2018年8月30日
Great place. Had a wonderful experience. Hard to commute as it is in waltham, ma. Hard to have a global picture of what is going as company has many silos.
Great
社風
Awful company to work for
RN (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma2018年8月29日
Terrible! Super disorganized, poor communication between employees and managers. Sketchy work practices. Awful training schedule. I would not bother wasting your time working here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good place for anyone who wants kidney healthcare.
Chief Technician (現在は退職) –  Bayamón, PR2018年8月29日
Begin the day revising the chart logs wants any abnormal equipment operation and record it. Called Distributors for orders tracing. Meet with technical staff for problems founded in the day before. Review that the facility meet the standards of the industry and government.
Compensatory time.
短所
No time out. Work ending when the work is end.
社風
Fresenius is a Great company to work for. The only problem that I have applied for over a dozen positions and have not been chosen at all.
Field IT System Specialist (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年8月29日
Typical work day at FMC is if we have acquisitions or Denovos we have to do followup on our work plans to make sure everyone is on track, in other words, we project manage those areas. I've learned how to work with a diverse group of people due to the 2400 clinics around the US. If we are working in the clinics, we adapt to the clinic culture and respect the rules accordingly, but if we are working at the office we adapt the office culture. For me, the hardest part of this job is staying in a IT role, because I have clinical experience also, and I want to help the staff do some of their work as they learn the computer parts.The most enjoyable part is observing a project from start to finish and feeling a sense of accomplishment, regardless of how many obstacles there might be, but reaching the finish line and returning to clinics to see the progression of your work.
長所
During the hurricanes how they looked out for their employees and patients
短所
Lack of promotions from within.
Produktion
Produktionsmitarbeiterin (在職中) –  Deutschland2018年8月29日
Ich habe Floristin gelernt und leider nicht viel verdient.
Ich bin allein Erziehende Mama von 2 Kinder und arbeite seid 17 Jahren in der Fresenius
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Workplace
Medical Biller (現在は退職) –  York, PA2018年8月29日
This workplace gave me the opportunity to learn a new skill and I will have the knowledge and education to carry me through to other business ventures forever.
社風
stressful and full of negativity
PCTIII (在職中) –  Norfolk, VA2018年8月29日
A typical at work could be good depending on your team and manager. My manager didn't like to deal with conflict so things would linger. depending on location the patients can be mean. we were always working shirt handed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Trabajo distendido
Logística y Distribución (現在は退職) –  Pilar, Buenos Aires2018年8月28日
Ambiente de trabajo excelente,muy buena estabilidad laboral excelente grupo de trabajo muy buena la organización de la logística y la distribución
長所
Excelente adquirir experiencia en el rubro
Ninguna
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Typical dialysis environment
Nephrology Medical Social Worker (在職中) –  Talladega, AL 351602018年8月28日
Fast paced, but enjoyable most days.The company is willing to work with it's employees to accomplish most goals that are required to ensure patient and staff quality outcomes.
Flexibility
Multiple clinics to cover
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Analista Químico (現在は退職) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018年8月28日
Buen ambiente de trabajo, buenas prestaciones. Falta promover más el crecimiento para las personas de abajo.
Seguro Medico de Gastos Mayores
Cortes repentinos de Personal
A good place to work
Area Technical Operations Manager (現在は退職) –  Salina, KS2018年8月27日
Expectations are high. You will be required to give a large part of yourself to the company. Work/home life is a struggle. They will reward hard work with financial gains, at a price. You can promote inside the company. Lower to middle management requires a large commitment of your time but the will pay you well.
長所
Good travel policies, nice pay, a lot of good people
Home/ work balance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Good benefits
Insurance Representative (現在は退職) –  Allentown, PA2018年8月27日
Very fast paced work environment. competitive salary, Great benefits and vacation time. hard to advance, Lots of staff turn around. would recommend for the benefits
I have been employed her 11 years and am very happy heare
Masters Social Worker 2 (在職中) –  McComb, MS2018年8月27日
Good company with good benefits anad good vacation time. My position and hours are flexible within company. The company offers a 401k match and pays for several benefits for staff.
申請されたプロフィール