Fresenius Medical CareのClinical Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 75 件見つかりました
社風
hardest work i have ever done
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Roswell, NM2017年11月18日
CPR and BLS certifications. Pre and post vitals/calculation weights and target goals, Education on ESRD and PT involvement in dialysis treatment, Cannulation of Fistula or Graft. Emergency response/treatment termination, Biological/chemical waste disposal per state mandate, Machine troubleshooting/set up and programing/disassembly and reset, Strict policy and procedure adherence for MD orders, Disinfect and testing of RO/city feed water systems. Bicarbonate/acid preparation testing and distribution, System disinfection and PH monitoring. PH/conductivity meter calibration and maintenance.
helping people
corporate culture
社風
Productive and positive place to work
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2017年11月13日
I was new to the healthcare environment at twenty years old but this company has by far been the best company I have ever had the privilege to work for. It was a positive 6 years of my life.
長所
clean, professional environment, friendly coworkers
NONE
社風
Fresenius is a good company.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Alexandria, VA2017年11月07日
As a Patient Care Technician, the days a long and fast-paced. There isn't any room for advancement. Constant patient interaction can be very rewarding, but sometimes challenging. It's a difficult job to get the hang of, but once you do, it's pretty simple.
Ccht
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年10月27日
I have worked as a CCHT, Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician for three and half years. I have archived my certificate from the Board of Texas Nephrology Nurses. My job indicates to set up the dialysis machine. Initiates and discontinues dialysis treatment of all assigned patients. Monitor patients throughout their hemodialysis treatment, including vital signs, machine checks, and emergency intervention and tends to miscellaneous patient needs. Managing emergency situations during treatment. Charting of treatment information, routine test, Health Education and performance of lab assignment. I also possess a Certified Nurses Aid and CPR license. I always enjoyed my job.
not sure
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Thibodaux, LA2017年9月28日
Work extremely long hours long days but benefits are great. the management was a little poor. but sense has improved I heard since I left. hourly pay was poor for he amount of work that was done.
長所
benefits
短所
Review
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Blue Springs, MO2017年9月14日
The job itself is a fulfilling and enjoyable job.
This job becomes highly un-ejoyable when corporate gives the technicians more job responsibilities and a higher patient load, with no extra pay or any kind of compensation for the changes and extra work that needs to be done.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Great team environment
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2017年6月27日
Great opportunities. Educational reimbursements. Lots of educational opportunities. Team work environment. Room for advancement. Opportunities to teach others.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 5報告する
社風
Not much room for advancement
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年6月19日
I worked here for 9 years. I do love the company. There's not much room for advancement unless you are will to go back to school. Dialysis is a rough career at first. You either love it or hate it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great company with clear goals. Management within the facility could be volatile..
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Siler City, NC2017年6月14日
Management within the facility I worked in allowed abuse of lower level employees by clinical manager and nurses. Upper management did not know about the issues because employees feared for their jobs if reported. The company itself was great to work for and upper management never made employees feel less than.
Developed great skills
Clinical Management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great job horrible work environment
CCHT(Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician) (在職中) –  Bloomington, IL2017年6月01日
I love my job and the patients. The management in unprofessional and unfriendly. The benefits are pretty good but the HR department is a nightmare to deal with. they don't really show appreciation to their staff.
benefits are pretty good
horrible management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Management is awful!
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Rhode Island2017年5月17日
No matter how hard you work, all of the overtime you do they don't even have the respect to say thank you! Always working short staffed! Staff is required to work 15 hour days without management even asking! Very heartless when it comes to any issues in your life! Your life has to revolve around the company and if not they just can you for no reason! Used to be a great company before clinical manager changed!
短所
Short breaks, long hours, favoritism with senior staff! Medical coverage sucks!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
A productive workplace
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA 191242017年3月21日
This was a good learning experience, another experience that I can say I learned greatly from. I believe that the hours worked a day were too many for me.
diversity and education
短所
long hours, and heavy labor work.
productive, multitasking
CCHT- Clinically Certified Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017年1月28日
-Setting up patients machine along with all tools needed for patients treatment.
-Cannulating (or penetrating) patient's access.
-Monitoring patient's blood pressure every 30minutes, as well as making sure they are in good stable condition the whole treatment.
-Ensuring the clinic floor is safe and respectable for patients and staff.
-Attending to all patient’s needs.
-working as teammates, so really no individual working
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Productive workplace
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, MS2017年1月06日
I learned alot here with a love and respect for what I was certified to do. Co- workers are team players. Great management.
exciting place to work
death
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Enjoyed taking care of my patients
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, MS2017年1月05日
This was a very sad job due to the nature of the patient condition. Patients were there because they were in kidney failure. I had awesome co-workers. hardest part of the job was when a patient expired.
Short breaks, low pay
Great work experience
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2017年1月03日
12 hour shift schedule. Commute was not ideal. Parking was good. Co-workers were very helpful. Excellent benefits package. Uniforms provided.
it is a great company
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2016年12月27日
great company I only left because of focus on school. Great for people who like to work in the medical field. I would definitely go back if I had the chance in the future.
lots of hours
短所
not very much time for school
Current management
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Corpus Christi, TX2016年11月01日
Current management doesn't seem to care for the staff or the patients. Don't care about feed back. What has been said in meetings that its always about the numbers.
Pto
Great place to work for
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2016年7月10日
Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) is great company to work for. FMC is focusing in providing heath care to patients with chronic kidney failure.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Productive, fun and very learning experiance
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) (現在は退職) –  Brownsville, TX2016年6月29日
From 4 am to 10 pm, dialysis is a very knowledge based industry that deals with the lives of many that need treatment, from canulation to cleaning water, you learn the importance of caring for ones self and organs
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する