Fresenius Medical CareのClinical Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 87 件見つかりました 2,989 件のレビューを見る
Gives you experience and Really Long hours
certified clinical hemodialysis technician (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年5月31日
A typical day at Fresenius would start at 4 am if you were the opener and 5 am for the rest of the staff. Everyone has 30 minutes to set up two dialysis machines and have your first two patients materials ready. By 730 am all four patients should be on their machines. With each patient, we had to enter in data, consisting of weight, the fluid being pulled, date of birth, previous weights and current weights. Fresenius taught me time management and how to be prepared for the next shift in a timely manner. The work environment is very fast-paced. The hardest part of this job would be trying to get your patient ready to leave and all of sudden their arm starts to bleed. At times the patient may have had a good hold on the site, but there are occasions where they are weak and their finger slips. My most enjoyable part of the job is my patients, I love being able to help them, talk with them, and aid the nurses in reinforcing diets, care plans and watching their fluid intake. This was the most rewarding part of my job seeing my patients happy.
長所
Free Lunch when there is a staff meeting, great benefits
Short staffed
Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Austell, GA2018年4月05日
A great place to work and a typical work day is fast-paced. I learned a lot while working here. The management is awesome and very helpful and understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the patients.
Salary and Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
High volume turn overs.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Greencastle, IN2018年3月26日
I worked for company for almost 10 years. Vacation was hard to get due to always short on techs. High volume turn around within company for all techs,nurses, managers, due to being short staffed all the time, no one wanting to work. You would have to work all day if staff called in because the managers would not work the floor to allow you to go home. So you might be there without breaks, lunches.
fast paced, monotonous
Clinically Certified Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Akron, OH2018年3月13日
Overall great place to work. Pretty competetive benefits package, small facility, fewer employees. Workload is not very heavy but it is monotonous as a CCHT.
Good pay, benefits
Monotonous
Clinically Certified Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Jamestown, NC2018年3月13日
Days are long with prolonged standing and constant movement at times, but while patients are on treatment there is time to sit and gather materials as needed.
Hemodialysis tech
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Anchorage, AK2018年3月12日
great work experience. They taught me on the job and was a great place to work for. The work schedule is erratic and hours are as well. I enjoyed working with the patients on a regular basis.
社風
Not enough pay for the demand and responsiblities!
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Mora, MN2018年3月05日
Good taste of nursing and a ton of learning experiences. You have to be collaborative,understanding, hard working and ready to be a team player. It's very long hours and pay is OK!
社風
Over all a decent place to work, sometimes feel like you're working with family.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年2月26日
I will give my last position with Fresenius a 7star review. It was a great atmosphere to work I enjoyed the group of PCT's and RN's that I worked with. I also enjoyed being able to interact with some of the patients to try to keep their spirits up and help keep them informed as to what's going on or how they are doing.
Teamwork, continuing education.
短所
Heavy lifting, too short breaks.
Enjoyable
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Adrian, MI2018年2月26日
I enjoyed working here, friendly environment. Very fast pace job, long hours, but very rewarding. Dealing with the patients was definitely my favorite part about the job!
社風
Good benefits and nice people.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) (在職中) –  Saint Augustine, FL2018年2月23日
I enjoyed my time working there. The management team was very helpful and made working there safe. People were very friendly and patients were extremely pleasant.
社風
Very fast paced workplace but very rewarding
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年2月14日
I enjoyed working at Fresenius Medical Care in Memphis, TN. I had to leave because of a leg injury which prevented me from long periods of standing. I would recommend working in dialysis. It is very rewarding.
Benefits, helping people
短所
Long hours, short breaks, patients pass away sometimes
社風
stressful, quick paced cut throat environment
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  North Haven, CT2017年11月26日
Was happy to learn a new career however my manager made me never want to go back to dialysis.The overall success of a unit requires a manager with skills to run a unit with patients and employees in mind. You have to think something is not right when the turn over rate is extremely high.
長所
salary is good, sundays off, decent benefits
短所
long hours, Clicky environment, manager favorites
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
hardest work i have ever done
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Roswell, NM2017年11月18日
CPR and BLS certifications. Pre and post vitals/calculation weights and target goals, Education on ESRD and PT involvement in dialysis treatment, Cannulation of Fistula or Graft. Emergency response/treatment termination, Biological/chemical waste disposal per state mandate, Machine troubleshooting/set up and programing/disassembly and reset, Strict policy and procedure adherence for MD orders, Disinfect and testing of RO/city feed water systems. Bicarbonate/acid preparation testing and distribution, System disinfection and PH monitoring. PH/conductivity meter calibration and maintenance.
helping people
corporate culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and positive place to work
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2017年11月13日
I was new to the healthcare environment at twenty years old but this company has by far been the best company I have ever had the privilege to work for. It was a positive 6 years of my life.
長所
clean, professional environment, friendly coworkers
NONE
社風
Fresenius is a good company.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Alexandria, VA2017年11月07日
As a Patient Care Technician, the days a long and fast-paced. There isn't any room for advancement. Constant patient interaction can be very rewarding, but sometimes challenging. It's a difficult job to get the hang of, but once you do, it's pretty simple.
Ccht
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年10月27日
I have worked as a CCHT, Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician for three and half years. I have archived my certificate from the Board of Texas Nephrology Nurses. My job indicates to set up the dialysis machine. Initiates and discontinues dialysis treatment of all assigned patients. Monitor patients throughout their hemodialysis treatment, including vital signs, machine checks, and emergency intervention and tends to miscellaneous patient needs. Managing emergency situations during treatment. Charting of treatment information, routine test, Health Education and performance of lab assignment. I also possess a Certified Nurses Aid and CPR license. I always enjoyed my job.
not sure
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Thibodaux, LA2017年9月28日
Work extremely long hours long days but benefits are great. the management was a little poor. but sense has improved I heard since I left. hourly pay was poor for he amount of work that was done.
長所
benefits
短所
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Review
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Blue Springs, MO2017年9月14日
The job itself is a fulfilling and enjoyable job.
This job becomes highly un-ejoyable when corporate gives the technicians more job responsibilities and a higher patient load, with no extra pay or any kind of compensation for the changes and extra work that needs to be done.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
Great team environment
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2017年6月27日
Great opportunities. Educational reimbursements. Lots of educational opportunities. Team work environment. Room for advancement. Opportunities to teach others.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 5報告する
社風
Not much room for advancement
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年6月19日
I worked here for 9 years. I do love the company. There's not much room for advancement unless you are will to go back to school. Dialysis is a rough career at first. You either love it or hate it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する