Fresenius Medical CareのClinical Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 93 件見つかりました 3,186 件のレビューを見る
Expect to work hard
Certified Clinical Medical Technician (現在は退職) –  Appleton, WI2018年9月14日
I liked working with most of my co-workers and patients that we cared for. Time went very fast and was a very fast paced place to work. We also had yearly training which was very nice, but felt the company did not pay very well for what kinds of work technicians had to do.
長所
Education, learning new things all the time.
Pay not that great.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月12日
Worked very closely with multiple different nurses to accomplish one goal and that was to ensure that all patients were successfully dialyzed. I learned how to properly cannulate patients with different ESRD. Management was friendly. The workplace culture was diverse and the hardest part of my job was leaving the company.
Great 401 & benefits
Poor salary
社風
Good place to work if you are single or have older out of school children.long hour 12 plus.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Kutztown, PA2018年9月12日
Good company .Staff works well together and will support each other. Long hours not good if you have small children you will work 10 to 12 hours or more..
社風
Good
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Irving, TX2018年9月02日
Fresenius is a good place to learn how to do dialysis and if u have a good team you as a clinic at Fresenius always something to learn when working at Fresenius
社風
The Dialysis worker is the maker or breaker of a company. Treat us right.
Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Carbondale, IL2018年8月30日
Fresenius is always trying to save a dollar at the expense of the staff and patients. A company's stellar reputation if they possess one is due the the employees they have. Just like a bad reputation for a company is due to it's employees. Better pay should be a priority.
長所
The Company continually keeps the staff trained and knowledgeable.
短所
The Company doesn't value it's employees as individuals nor as a group.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Great job oportunity
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月25日
Great starting point for healthcare. This company does paid training. Your experience with this company will rely largely on the management at your facility.
長所
Potential for lots of overtime.
Heavy workload
Gives you experience and Really Long hours
certified clinical hemodialysis technician (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年5月31日
A typical day at Fresenius would start at 4 am if you were the opener and 5 am for the rest of the staff. Everyone has 30 minutes to set up two dialysis machines and have your first two patients materials ready. By 730 am all four patients should be on their machines. With each patient, we had to enter in data, consisting of weight, the fluid being pulled, date of birth, previous weights and current weights. Fresenius taught me time management and how to be prepared for the next shift in a timely manner. The work environment is very fast-paced. The hardest part of this job would be trying to get your patient ready to leave and all of sudden their arm starts to bleed. At times the patient may have had a good hold on the site, but there are occasions where they are weak and their finger slips. My most enjoyable part of the job is my patients, I love being able to help them, talk with them, and aid the nurses in reinforcing diets, care plans and watching their fluid intake. This was the most rewarding part of my job seeing my patients happy.
長所
Free Lunch when there is a staff meeting, great benefits
Short staffed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Austell, GA2018年4月05日
A great place to work and a typical work day is fast-paced. I learned a lot while working here. The management is awesome and very helpful and understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the patients.
Salary and Benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
High volume turn overs.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Greencastle, IN2018年3月26日
I worked for company for almost 10 years. Vacation was hard to get due to always short on techs. High volume turn around within company for all techs,nurses, managers, due to being short staffed all the time, no one wanting to work. You would have to work all day if staff called in because the managers would not work the floor to allow you to go home. So you might be there without breaks, lunches.
fast paced, monotonous
Clinically Certified Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Akron, OH2018年3月13日
Overall great place to work. Pretty competetive benefits package, small facility, fewer employees. Workload is not very heavy but it is monotonous as a CCHT.
Good pay, benefits
Monotonous
Clinically Certified Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Jamestown, NC2018年3月13日
Days are long with prolonged standing and constant movement at times, but while patients are on treatment there is time to sit and gather materials as needed.
Hemodialysis tech
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (在職中) –  Anchorage, AK2018年3月12日
great work experience. They taught me on the job and was a great place to work for. The work schedule is erratic and hours are as well. I enjoyed working with the patients on a regular basis.
社風
Not enough pay for the demand and responsiblities!
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Mora, MN2018年3月05日
Good taste of nursing and a ton of learning experiences. You have to be collaborative,understanding, hard working and ready to be a team player. It's very long hours and pay is OK!
社風
Over all a decent place to work, sometimes feel like you're working with family.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年2月26日
I will give my last position with Fresenius a 7star review. It was a great atmosphere to work I enjoyed the group of PCT's and RN's that I worked with. I also enjoyed being able to interact with some of the patients to try to keep their spirits up and help keep them informed as to what's going on or how they are doing.
Teamwork, continuing education.
短所
Heavy lifting, too short breaks.
Enjoyable
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Adrian, MI2018年2月26日
I enjoyed working here, friendly environment. Very fast pace job, long hours, but very rewarding. Dealing with the patients was definitely my favorite part about the job!
社風
Good benefits and nice people.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) (在職中) –  Saint Augustine, FL2018年2月23日
I enjoyed my time working there. The management team was very helpful and made working there safe. People were very friendly and patients were extremely pleasant.
社風
Very fast paced workplace but very rewarding
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年2月14日
I enjoyed working at Fresenius Medical Care in Memphis, TN. I had to leave because of a leg injury which prevented me from long periods of standing. I would recommend working in dialysis. It is very rewarding.
Benefits, helping people
短所
Long hours, short breaks, patients pass away sometimes
社風
stressful, quick paced cut throat environment
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  North Haven, CT2017年11月26日
Was happy to learn a new career however my manager made me never want to go back to dialysis.The overall success of a unit requires a manager with skills to run a unit with patients and employees in mind. You have to think something is not right when the turn over rate is extremely high.
長所
salary is good, sundays off, decent benefits
短所
long hours, Clicky environment, manager favorites
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
hardest work i have ever done
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Roswell, NM2017年11月18日
CPR and BLS certifications. Pre and post vitals/calculation weights and target goals, Education on ESRD and PT involvement in dialysis treatment, Cannulation of Fistula or Graft. Emergency response/treatment termination, Biological/chemical waste disposal per state mandate, Machine troubleshooting/set up and programing/disassembly and reset, Strict policy and procedure adherence for MD orders, Disinfect and testing of RO/city feed water systems. Bicarbonate/acid preparation testing and distribution, System disinfection and PH monitoring. PH/conductivity meter calibration and maintenance.
helping people
corporate culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and positive place to work
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2017年11月13日
I was new to the healthcare environment at twenty years old but this company has by far been the best company I have ever had the privilege to work for. It was a positive 6 years of my life.
長所
clean, professional environment, friendly coworkers
NONE