Fresenius Medical CareのDialysis Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 142 件見つかりました
A Day In The Life Of a Technician
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年12月06日
As a Dialysis Technician you are in a fast paced environment where attention to detail is imperative..Timing is also a very important issue..A good tech always plans ahead
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
dialysis
Acute Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Newnan, GA2017年12月04日
A typical day at work is working with the patients, nursing staff and doctors to treat patients with kidney disease. I have learned a lot about dialysis.
Workplace Culture
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Alexandria, VA2017年12月03日
I haven't had any problems while employed with FKC. Team work makes the dream work. Management has been fair thus far. My patients admire my hard work and dedication.I have learned my way with the technical areas within the company. The hardest part of the job is noticed when understaffed. The most enjoyable times at work is when everyone works together making the patients happy and comfortable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Amazing company
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL2017年11月24日
I would work for them again in a heart beat
Amazing pay. Great benefits. Schedule that fits your needs. Coworkers are team players and there to work.
Racist Supervisor and staff
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年11月18日
It made working there impossible, and instead of doing something about it when I reported them, I was let go. I was a great worker and hated confrontation, so for me to have said something it had to have been bad which it was.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Dialysis is not for Everyone
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年11月15日
Poor Management at my particular clinic. (not the case across the board). Hard work, long hours, stressful and extreme accuracy work place.

Hardest part about the job is getting super close to your patients and most end in life. Very hard on the heart!
Great Place to woek
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Essexville, MI2017年11月03日
Loved all the new things you learned every day working in Dialysis. It was fast paced but as long as you could keep up it was great, the day went by really quick and you got to meet a lot of great people there.
hard work
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年10月29日
Loved working here but it is extremely hard work. Very Physical job and emotionally challenging. Excellent on the job training. Hours and rate of pay need to adjusted.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Poor management
Dialysis Care Technician (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2017年10月28日
Managment is terrible , always so short, take advantage of long time employees and accommodate to employees to keep people. When you come to management with conflicts or issues they go left unanswered and resolved.
Pto
Poor managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
fun place to work
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月18日
Great company to work for. it is like any typical dialysis clinic but with a little twist. At the glendale clinic everyone is more of a family here, there is rarely a time it is quite on the treatment floor because the people inside interact more as a family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
The values of this company is not shown in the employees.
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年10月02日
there is no chance for advancement at Fresenius unless you are an RN. Middle management at this company is very poor. Staff and management are not held accountable for their actions.
dialyas
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2017年9月11日
I loved this job the company was great and it was a lot of advancement in this company. I worked here for 18 months and I enjoyed every min of it. I would recommend this job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Fast paced
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  New Orleans, LA2017年9月08日
Work is easy, you have to love what you do. However management is not pleasing. There is not enough room for advancements with the company. Keep in mind you will work long hours, not the average 12-14 hour shifts. Work 5/6 days and only get maybe 40 hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
社風
Love the patients but hate the hours
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  KY2017年8月31日
I love my job at fresenius and I love my patients but the hours are extremely hard especially if you have young kids. We have to be at work at 4 am and work until around 5:30pm, it sucks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2017年8月14日
I was just starting my career as a Phlebotomist and believed that Fresenius was what I was looking for but If that is the line of work you want to go into then its a great job.
Great job
短所
Was not what I was looking for
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and fun place to work.
CNA-Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Bethesda, MD2017年7月18日
Work is easy. A lot of down time. It gets busy during turn over. Always have teamwork. Dialysis is simple yet complex. A lot of things to learn. The most enjoyable part of the Job is when you make your patients happy when they leave the Dialysis clinic. Its very fulfilling.
A lot of down time.
Nothing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 4報告する
My first job
(CCHT) Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年7月10日
When I first started it was so exciting learning about dialysis. My goals were to continue to get education and move higher they only gave tuition reimbursement to folks that want to be nurses. I had other plans.
awesome benefits
短所
pay less longer hours and no advancement other than to be a nurse
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Not enough pay for job criteria.
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Goshen, IN2017年7月06日
I would get up and go in at 5 a.m. and start setting up machines. After putting patients on, you have to prepare for the rest of your day by getting the stock you need, making packs for the next group, or getting ready to take off your current patients. I was the unlucky one who also was in charge of the water room so I would be the only one making acid, which is a twenty minute job and trying to find time to squeeze that in. Overall it is a decent job, but the pay isn't worth twelve hour days, keeping up certification, and the mandatory "required learning" that the company makes you do at least once a month. The management at the clinic I was at was a revolving door. The job itself was enjoyable, knowing you were helping sick people out.
長所
helping the sick, knowledge gained.
Management/Corporate
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Great job
Certified Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Killeen, TX2017年6月22日
I loved working here due to all my knowledge and experience. I loved working in the medical atmosphere and taking care of patients. I loved learning about the kidneys and helping my patients understand it too.
社風
Current Manager at Dover Delaware location is awesome.
Certified Hemo-Dialysis Technician, Preceptor (現在は退職) –  Dover, DE2017年6月21日
Great Company , Lots of Overtime. Work place culture can be better. The hardest part of the job is the hours, having young children and being a single mother was hard to balance. Best part is the patient satisfaction.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 1報告する