Fresenius Medical CareのDialysis Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 179 件見つかりました 3,261 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
patients was fun to be around
Certified Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年12月04日
the best part of the job was the patients. their was no team work an management didn't care about the tech at all. They nurses never helped they send new technicians out on the floor with no help a all to drown an nurses just watched them offering no type of help their is so much gossip an talking behide your back its sad how the employees act like high school kids.
the patients
短所
management just dont care about their employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Not a good company that has employees in there best interest.
Certified Clinical Hemo Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  SC2018年12月02日
This company was the most unorganized company I ever worked for. They care more about numbers than their own patients. As soon as a patient passes away another chair is filled with someone who doesn't even needs to be on dialysis. The company is a scam and I was not please as an employee. Human resource with this company is to protect the company and not the employee.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
satisfacción en el desempeño de las actividades y contribución a al mejora día con día de los pacientes
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Chicago Midway International Airport, IL2018年11月26日
Gran experiencia laboral .
Experiencia Clínica,ayudar a los pacientes a lograr una excelente calidad de vida.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Horrible place to work
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2018年10月29日
Horrible place to work. All the employees are snobbish and have attitudes. Getting up at 3 am is the worst. Kind of boring doing the same thing everyday with rude people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive work doing good things for people needed
Certified Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Stoneham, MA2018年10月25日
• Performed routine sterilization, cleaning, and maintenance of hemodialysis machines and equipment.
• Eased patients’ anxiety by explaining dialysis procedures and dialysis machine operations.
• Attached dialyzer and tubing to dialysis machines for use in hemodialysis treatment.
• Primed dialyzer with saline or heparinized solutions and followed formula directions when preparing dialysate.
• Took and documented patients’ vital statistics, including temperature, blood pressure and pulse and respiration rates, before and after dialysis treatment.
• Inspected equipment and conducted safety checks on equipment and instruments to maintain high-quality control standards.
• Initiated and terminated reverse osmosis water system and performed water quality monitoring tests prior to dialysis initiation.
長所
One day off within the week
Long hours working
社風
Work was fun and rewarding, but management not so much
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Gastonia, NC2018年10月17日
The work is very rewarding and presents challenges that push you. Attachment to patients is pretty quick. They do offer tuition reimbursement after 6 months and help with the cost of nursing school. The team of employees doesn't take well to new people and management allows bullying. I went out on medical leave to give a kidney to a patient and when I returned from work I was let go. A kidney dialysis company let me go for giving away my kidney. I guess they wanted the money from the patient more than her to live a long, healthy life. I do not regret my decision and am now pursing a career in nursing.
長所
Fun and challenging job and the patients become like family
Non sympathetic company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
First Dialysis Job
Ohio Certified Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2018年10月10日
This job was the start of my dialysis career and was a great learning experience. I had a wonderful preceptor that taught me the ropes and short of having a boss that liked to play sides it was a great company
Stressful, draining, but fullfilling
Certified Clinical Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018年10月01日
If you have empathy, compassion, and love helping others this can possibly be a good fit. It is hard work. Watching people die from kidney disease can be hard to cope with for some.
Helping others
Short staffing issues
社風
No outlet just a T.V. in the breakroom
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Hyattsville, MD2018年9月25日
A typical work day for me as a Fresenius employee is entering into the building around 4:30am to prepare for the water system. I then go on the floor to prepare machines and access materials for assigned patients. At 6;00am patients are entering in. They weight on the scale then we take their vital signs then they are seated to prepare to receive their prescribed hours of treatment. There are two types of ways to receive treatment in the clinic, one is a catheter the other is by cannulations with various needles size. With both accesses my job is to ensure that I'm using the proper technique for infection control. This cycle goes on for 3 shifts until 8pm.
長所
A stable job with enjoyable people to work with, like family away from home
短所
Short breaks and no room for career growth, long hours
Patient Care Tech
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Joliet, IL2018年9月12日
Your work day starts off with getting your machines ready for your patients, putting them on, monitoring their vital every 30 minutes throughout their treatment time. you are constantly on your feet 8hrs or more.
hours
limited time with family
Best Job ever
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年9月07日
I really appreciated this job and wish I never left. I made good money but the hours were quite long I had to leave because the city I lived in was horrible as well as the job location
Pay benefits
Great company
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Florence, AZ2018年9月04日
Fresenius is a great company to work for. Although most days are between 12-15 hours they go by fast. It was a good place to work with a family feel to it. The benefits are great and the pay is decent.
great opportunities
社風
fun talking with the patents
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, NC2018年9月03日
it was stressful at times because we had the peoples life in our hands but knowing we were helping them made it worth it some of the mangers were ok and some wernt
okay at times
短所
you could learn a lot from it
Great place
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Lafayette, IN2018年8月30日
Great place to work, great coworkers, amazing company, great benefits, awesome insurance, great management, great training, works around existing schedules
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Dialysis Techinican
Dialysis Technician/LPN (在職中) –  Brook Park, OH2018年8月27日
The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Is Patient Care. I Love Being Able To Provide Live Saving Service To People In Need. I Appreciate The Opporunity To Help Others.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Teamwork
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Biloxi, MS2018年7月01日
Hardest part of this job is not having teamwork. Teamwork is key.
Best part of this job...the patients. They have their own unique personalities and opinions.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
its a good place if its your style
Certified Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Dundalk, MD2018年6月28日
you deal with old and debilitated patients. If you like that kind of work then this job is for you. you deal with the same patients on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and the same patients on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Changing Culture
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Midwest City, OK2018年6月04日
I was at the facility for 1 year and there were 3 different managers. The patients and job were awesome, but management was unpredictable. I don't think my experience is well rounded. This facility was in rough area and management seemed troubled at all levels.
長所
benefits
短所
consistency
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Alsip, IL2018年6月01日
fresenius is a good place work ,you leand how to operated kindney dialysis machins and monitored your patients during the dialysis procedure and there vital signs.
fast paced environment
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL 336132018年5月22日
Fresenius has a very high standard of excellence, and I learned a lot while I worked there. often struggled with keeping the team staffed, maybe because of the high expectations. The pay was a little non competitive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する