Fresenius Medical CareのDialysis Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 147 件見つかりました
great place to work
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Oak Creek, WI2018年1月21日
What a great place to work. The staff is very friendly and the work life vs. home life is fantastic. everyone is willing to back you up when you need a hand.
Fun place to work.
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Beaverton, OR 970062018年1月15日
learned to manage time, job is rewarding, co workers and managers are awesome. a good place to work, hours can be flexible. people are nice and supportive
Informative
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年1月09日
I appreciate the privilege of working and providing for my family.. I'm very flexible when it comes to scheduling.. I'm very punctual and almost never call out..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 5報告する
社風
Productive and fun work place
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月15日
Your day at wk is the unknown but its a good thing you start early and your day consist of knowing that you have made a difference in someones life and that alone is a reward for anyone . You are counted on by the pt and your team members.
I LOVE TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Very interesting work
Volunteer In Home Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2017年12月08日
Performed dialysis on my father with the training & over site of a Fresenius nurse. Being at home was certainly easier on my father. We were grateful for the support that we got from Fresenius.
relaxed enviornment
A Day In The Life Of a Technician
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年12月06日
As a Dialysis Technician you are in a fast paced environment where attention to detail is imperative..Timing is also a very important issue..A good tech always plans ahead
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
dialysis
Acute Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Newnan, GA2017年12月04日
A typical day at work is working with the patients, nursing staff and doctors to treat patients with kidney disease. I have learned a lot about dialysis.
Workplace Culture
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Alexandria, VA2017年12月03日
I haven't had any problems while employed with FKC. Team work makes the dream work. Management has been fair thus far. My patients admire my hard work and dedication.I have learned my way with the technical areas within the company. The hardest part of the job is noticed when understaffed. The most enjoyable times at work is when everyone works together making the patients happy and comfortable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Amazing company
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL2017年11月24日
I would work for them again in a heart beat
Amazing pay. Great benefits. Schedule that fits your needs. Coworkers are team players and there to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Racist Supervisor and staff
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年11月18日
It made working there impossible, and instead of doing something about it when I reported them, I was let go. I was a great worker and hated confrontation, so for me to have said something it had to have been bad which it was.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
Dialysis is not for Everyone
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Knoxville, TN2017年11月15日
Poor Management at my particular clinic. (not the case across the board). Hard work, long hours, stressful and extreme accuracy work place.

Hardest part about the job is getting super close to your patients and most end in life. Very hard on the heart!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Great Place to woek
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Essexville, MI2017年11月03日
Loved all the new things you learned every day working in Dialysis. It was fast paced but as long as you could keep up it was great, the day went by really quick and you got to meet a lot of great people there.
hard work
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2017年10月29日
Loved working here but it is extremely hard work. Very Physical job and emotionally challenging. Excellent on the job training. Hours and rate of pay need to adjusted.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Poor management
Dialysis Care Technician (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2017年10月28日
Managment is terrible , always so short, take advantage of long time employees and accommodate to employees to keep people. When you come to management with conflicts or issues they go left unanswered and resolved.
Pto
短所
Poor managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
fun place to work
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月18日
Great company to work for. it is like any typical dialysis clinic but with a little twist. At the glendale clinic everyone is more of a family here, there is rarely a time it is quite on the treatment floor because the people inside interact more as a family.
社風
The values of this company is not shown in the employees.
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年10月02日
there is no chance for advancement at Fresenius unless you are an RN. Middle management at this company is very poor. Staff and management are not held accountable for their actions.
dialyas
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2017年9月11日
I loved this job the company was great and it was a lot of advancement in this company. I worked here for 18 months and I enjoyed every min of it. I would recommend this job
Fast paced
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  New Orleans, LA2017年9月08日
Work is easy, you have to love what you do. However management is not pleasing. There is not enough room for advancements with the company. Keep in mind you will work long hours, not the average 12-14 hour shifts. Work 5/6 days and only get maybe 40 hours.
社風
Love the patients but hate the hours
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  KY2017年8月31日
I love my job at fresenius and I love my patients but the hours are extremely hard especially if you have young kids. We have to be at work at 4 am and work until around 5:30pm, it sucks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Toledo, OH2017年8月14日
I was just starting my career as a Phlebotomist and believed that Fresenius was what I was looking for but If that is the line of work you want to go into then its a great job.
Great job
短所
Was not what I was looking for

総合評価