Fresenius Medical CareのDialysis Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 158 件見つかりました 2,919 件のレビューを見る
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Alsip, IL2018年6月01日
fresenius is a good place work ,you leand how to operated kindney dialysis machins and monitored your patients during the dialysis procedure and there vital signs.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
fast paced environment
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL 336132018年5月22日
Fresenius has a very high standard of excellence, and I learned a lot while I worked there. often struggled with keeping the team staffed, maybe because of the high expectations. The pay was a little non competitive.
Okay Place to Work
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Sidney, OH 453652018年5月20日
Overall the job was okay. Lots of training had to travel over two hours for training two to three time a wee, then had to pay for your own hotel would pay you back. Not worth the low pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Favoritism
CCHT dialysis tech (在職中) –  Florida2018年5月17日
I dont like all the favoritism, and there is alot there, always passing on people to move up, this is really not about the company as a whole, but management, management is the issue, with favoritism,
社風
Great company to work for I've been with the company for about 18 years now and enjoy it as if it was my first day everyday. I love what I do.
Dialysis technician II (在職中) –  Gastonia, NC2018年4月27日
Very Productive and fun to work here. We bond pretty well and help each other through any situation. Pretty good team here. The education is very informative. The benefits are great, the hours are good and the team work together. Worked other places before here and I must say Fresenius make sure you are well informed and trained on how to properly do your job.
長所
The nurses or charge nurse will often cook breakfast for the team to show appreciation .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to work, just lack of hours
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Hobart, IN2018年4月10日
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was making a difference in someone's life. All days included taking patient's vital signs, setting up machines, troubleshoot issues with the technology, and placing each patient on dialysis machines. I learned a lot about prioritizing patient's needs. The hardest part of the job was making sure all patients got on the dialysis on time, since some would show up late to their scheduled time. My workplace culture was overall a positive environment to be in.
Decent pay and benefits
lack of hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Don't work for this company. Especially El Cajon location! Run!
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  El Cajon, CA2018年3月28日
This company is horrible! They want workers to follow policy & procedure but they don't give enough time in between patients. The pay is nothing for all that you do there, it is just ridiculous. Please people dont make the mistake to work for this company. Not worth it!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fresinus was a good company
Hemo-dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年3月18日
How the manager helped me when I fell and hurt myself was very inconsiderate and unhelpful. I had to take myself to the ER in extreme pain . It took a week before anything was done.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Great Advancement
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Monroe, LA2018年3月08日
The company with reimburse you for schooling if it relates to the medical field. Will also basically give you a job after the said schooling and will work around your school schedule.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Goals hard to meet
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  United States2018年2月24日
I love my coworkers and Manager, but the company as a whole asks too much of few people that have to take care of very sick patients. Goals are hard to meet.
Paid time off
Not enough staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Fmc is the largest chain of renal care.Overall this is good.
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  DELHI2018年2月22日
Fresenius medical care is best company for patient and staff also.Fresenius medical care protocol is too good for patient and staff.This is givining the best oportunity of career eith this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
great place to work
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Oak Creek, WI2018年1月21日
What a great place to work. The staff is very friendly and the work life vs. home life is fantastic. everyone is willing to back you up when you need a hand.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun place to work.
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Beaverton, OR 970062018年1月15日
learned to manage time, job is rewarding, co workers and managers are awesome. a good place to work, hours can be flexible. people are nice and supportive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Informative
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年1月09日
I appreciate the privilege of working and providing for my family.. I'm very flexible when it comes to scheduling.. I'm very punctual and almost never call out..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 6報告する
社風
Productive and fun work place
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月15日
Your day at wk is the unknown but its a good thing you start early and your day consist of knowing that you have made a difference in someones life and that alone is a reward for anyone . You are counted on by the pt and your team members.
I LOVE TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Very interesting work
Volunteer In Home Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2017年12月08日
Performed dialysis on my father with the training & over site of a Fresenius nurse. Being at home was certainly easier on my father. We were grateful for the support that we got from Fresenius.
relaxed enviornment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
A Day In The Life Of a Technician
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年12月06日
As a Dialysis Technician you are in a fast paced environment where attention to detail is imperative..Timing is also a very important issue..A good tech always plans ahead
dialysis
Acute Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Newnan, GA2017年12月04日
A typical day at work is working with the patients, nursing staff and doctors to treat patients with kidney disease. I have learned a lot about dialysis.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
Workplace Culture
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Alexandria, VA2017年12月03日
I haven't had any problems while employed with FKC. Team work makes the dream work. Management has been fair thus far. My patients admire my hard work and dedication.I have learned my way with the technical areas within the company. The hardest part of the job is noticed when understaffed. The most enjoyable times at work is when everyone works together making the patients happy and comfortable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
Amazing company
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL2017年11月24日
I would work for them again in a heart beat
Amazing pay. Great benefits. Schedule that fits your needs. Coworkers are team players and there to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する