Fresenius Medical CareのDialysis Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 168 件見つかりました 3,122 件のレビューを見る
Best Job ever
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年9月07日
I really appreciated this job and wish I never left. I made good money but the hours were quite long I had to leave because the city I lived in was horrible as well as the job location
Pay benefits
Great company
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Florence, AZ2018年9月04日
Fresenius is a great company to work for. Although most days are between 12-15 hours they go by fast. It was a good place to work with a family feel to it. The benefits are great and the pay is decent.
great opportunities
社風
fun talking with the patents
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, NC2018年9月03日
it was stressful at times because we had the peoples life in our hands but knowing we were helping them made it worth it some of the mangers were ok and some wernt
okay at times
短所
you could learn a lot from it
Great place
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Lafayette, IN2018年8月30日
Great place to work, great coworkers, amazing company, great benefits, awesome insurance, great management, great training, works around existing schedules
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Dialysis Techinican
Dialysis Technician/LPN (在職中) –  Brook Park, OH2018年8月27日
The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Is Patient Care. I Love Being Able To Provide Live Saving Service To People In Need. I Appreciate The Opporunity To Help Others.
Teamwork
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Biloxi, MS2018年7月01日
Hardest part of this job is not having teamwork. Teamwork is key.
Best part of this job...the patients. They have their own unique personalities and opinions.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
its a good place if its your style
Certified Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Dundalk, MD2018年6月28日
you deal with old and debilitated patients. If you like that kind of work then this job is for you. you deal with the same patients on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and the same patients on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Changing Culture
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Midwest City, OK2018年6月04日
I was at the facility for 1 year and there were 3 different managers. The patients and job were awesome, but management was unpredictable. I don't think my experience is well rounded. This facility was in rough area and management seemed troubled at all levels.
長所
benefits
短所
consistency
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Alsip, IL2018年6月01日
fresenius is a good place work ,you leand how to operated kindney dialysis machins and monitored your patients during the dialysis procedure and there vital signs.
fast paced environment
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL 336132018年5月22日
Fresenius has a very high standard of excellence, and I learned a lot while I worked there. often struggled with keeping the team staffed, maybe because of the high expectations. The pay was a little non competitive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Okay Place to Work
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Sidney, OH 453652018年5月20日
Overall the job was okay. Lots of training had to travel over two hours for training two to three time a wee, then had to pay for your own hotel would pay you back. Not worth the low pay.
Favoritism
CCHT dialysis tech (在職中) –  Florida2018年5月17日
I dont like all the favoritism, and there is alot there, always passing on people to move up, this is really not about the company as a whole, but management, management is the issue, with favoritism,
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Great company to work for I've been with the company for about 18 years now and enjoy it as if it was my first day everyday. I love what I do.
Dialysis technician II (在職中) –  Gastonia, NC2018年4月27日
Very Productive and fun to work here. We bond pretty well and help each other through any situation. Pretty good team here. The education is very informative. The benefits are great, the hours are good and the team work together. Worked other places before here and I must say Fresenius make sure you are well informed and trained on how to properly do your job.
長所
The nurses or charge nurse will often cook breakfast for the team to show appreciation .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work, just lack of hours
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Hobart, IN2018年4月10日
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was making a difference in someone's life. All days included taking patient's vital signs, setting up machines, troubleshoot issues with the technology, and placing each patient on dialysis machines. I learned a lot about prioritizing patient's needs. The hardest part of the job was making sure all patients got on the dialysis on time, since some would show up late to their scheduled time. My workplace culture was overall a positive environment to be in.
Decent pay and benefits
lack of hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Don't work for this company. Especially El Cajon location! Run!
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  El Cajon, CA2018年3月28日
This company is horrible! They want workers to follow policy & procedure but they don't give enough time in between patients. The pay is nothing for all that you do there, it is just ridiculous. Please people dont make the mistake to work for this company. Not worth it!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fresinus was a good company
Hemo-dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年3月18日
How the manager helped me when I fell and hurt myself was very inconsiderate and unhelpful. I had to take myself to the ER in extreme pain . It took a week before anything was done.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Great Advancement
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Monroe, LA2018年3月08日
The company with reimburse you for schooling if it relates to the medical field. Will also basically give you a job after the said schooling and will work around your school schedule.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Goals hard to meet
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  United States2018年2月24日
I love my coworkers and Manager, but the company as a whole asks too much of few people that have to take care of very sick patients. Goals are hard to meet.
Paid time off
Not enough staff
社風
Fmc is the largest chain of renal care.Overall this is good.
Dialysis Technician (現在は退職) –  DELHI2018年2月22日
Fresenius medical care is best company for patient and staff also.Fresenius medical care protocol is too good for patient and staff.This is givining the best oportunity of career eith this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great place to work
Dialysis Technician (在職中) –  Oak Creek, WI2018年1月21日
What a great place to work. The staff is very friendly and the work life vs. home life is fantastic. everyone is willing to back you up when you need a hand.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する