Fresenius Medical CareのPatient Care Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 441 件見つかりました 3,192 件のレビューを見る
No Comment
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月18日
I learned how to prime the machines, check conductivity, ph and how to make bicarb, and the acid. Enjoyable place to work all the coworkers have a fun time together
Great co workers
No comment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
stressful days staff not helping
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Fairbanks, AK2018年10月17日
Early mornings late nights. Staff very unprofessional. RNs would not help on the floor unless begged by PCTs, clinic manager neber pitched in to help unless the state was coming. PCTs did not follow procedures and policies, lots of drama
free birthday lunches
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
The environment was friendly and the patients were a pleasure to care for.
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Tupelo, MS2018年10月16日
Employees did what they wanted.
No one followed policy.
There were no consequences for anyones actions.
The employees were allowed to be disrespectful to patients, rush them, and would sometimes try to irritate them on purpose.
The staff was unclean. They kept very unsanitary work stations.
There is a huge infection control issue here.

It is such a blessing to work in the medical field and to care for people in such a way as you are allowed and are trained to do at Fresenius, but many of the employees act as if they would rather be flipping burgers. It is a disgrace.
Patient Relationships and Patient Care
短所
No one is made to follow policy and procedure and the place is ran like a cattle farm. Herd them in, herd them out. Lack of courtesy for patients and hard working staff alike.
社風
I wouldnt reccomend anyone to work for they are terrible
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Solon, OH2018年10月13日
This is some what rewarding by they push u to get your bonent that's the only number 1 thing that matters n u get reimbursed for it .the coworkers r bullies
長所
Reimbursement for the bonent and patients
短所
New Management, no yearly raised, lazy coworkers
Loved working here!
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (現在は退職) –  Ennis, TX2018年9月28日
Family oriented, awesome benefits, and coworkers friendly! You get to know your patients very well. This company pays for all travel. You don't have to travel if you don't want to but on your off days you can go to different locations if there short staffed and get overtime.
長所
you worked only four or three days a week
you had to be at work by 5am
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
right place wrong time
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年9月19日
This job was great when starting out in the medical field however I was recruited for a job that I could not decline right around the time I really started to get my feet wet.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Great place to work.
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Englewood, NJ2018年9月16日
Great place to work. Pay rate is okay. But overall, it's a good work and learning experience. Work and life balance is not bad at all. It just depends with management.
Stressful
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Meridian, MS2018年9月06日
Work is very stressful, employees do not like to do their jobs correctly. I work long hours of the day, 5am to 7pm sometimes. hard on the body, and mind.
Sweet Patients
短所
Short staffed, no communication, no consistency
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great for training
Patient Care Technician I (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年9月04日
Great place to train. Poor management the one on MLK not a great place to work bas attitude. If u choose to go to school you have to work for Company for a year. And then stay 2 years after yoy graduate.
Paying for school
Not a team player
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Productive and fun
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (在職中) –  Georgia2018年8月30日
Fresenius is a nice place to work and it allows you the opportunity to travel while doing what you enjoy. You learn alot and your offered the position to continue your education.
長所
Being able to travel for work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
I learned a lot, there training is the best part about fmc
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (在職中) –  Warner Robins, GA2018年8月26日
Management is only concerned with keeping cost down, they run skeleton crews bc of cost and work who they have on the clock to death. PCTs do all the work and the RN make all the money.. that's a fact. The environment is very clicky and if you boss doesnt like you reguardless of how hard you work you will never advance in any way. I ambgreatful for all that i have learned and the amazing patients i have met but no this is not somewhere i would recomend a freind to work.
長所
Experience, education, pay for nuring school
短所
Clicky, bullies get away with it, attitude are childish.. management is a joke.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
fresenius
Patient Care Technician I (在職中) –  Cleveland, OH2018年8月22日
Fresenius is a place i dont want to work at hours are long, not flexible to your outside life. they take a yearly test that is best on you passing or not could lose job behind test.
pay for college
co-workers bad attitudes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
社風
Summary
Administrative Assistant, Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Newport News, VA2018年8月21日
A good day is when all staff is getting along. This is a difficult job and sometimes personalities can get in the way of what our daily goals are.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are helping the patients.
長所
We do get free coffee in any flavor and we have many celebrations for the staff.
短所
There is no advancement opportunities for the PCT
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
excellent training package, support system, expanding corporation
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年8月17日
I feel this company has expanded through out the years. able to
maintain a support system, for whom is employed,.compensation and flex-time, learning
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
fun
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年7月27日
I really loved working for this company. They had great educating for the employees and patients. With that being said, it will allow the patient and employee to be a little more comfortable about what is going on. They offer flexible schedules and great benefits!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Rewarding job with long hours
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Liberal, KS2018年7月16日
Pay is decent, long hours that were at time chaotic. Can develop great relationships with patients and staff if one has the right attitude. Very fast work pace; not for the weak hearted.
you'll learn a lot about Dialysis.
長所
good pay, excellent patient care
hectic; chaotic 12-15 hour days
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
社風
Helping others is all in the heart.
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2018年7月12日
Fast pace job, learning new things in the medical office and treatment floor. A great job for advancement in receiving certifications in the medical field.
Paid medical leave
Working long hours38, 000
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Unorganized and very bad management
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年7月10日
Overall the company isn’t good. From Human Resources down to facility management. Very unorganized . The only part I enjoyed was the patients. They where very friendly and loving
Good medical benefits
Management was the worst
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 11いいえ報告する
社風
You must care about people
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年7月06日
A typical day at Fresenius Medical Care is very busy. Four patients and one PCT. The schedule could allow more time per patient to include the unforseen. If there are not any emergencies or mishaps everything works out well. Customer service, handling conflicts from the patients and staff in a professional manner prepares one for all sorts of situations and how to handle them properly.
Work place culture defines diversity. When I worked there, it was just that, a diverse work place that on most days identified unity for the most part, which was amazing and enjoyment of different types of food. Break time was longed for!
The hardest part was, when there was not enough people present, which caused an over-whelming situation, but we got through it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was observing very sick people that received transplants and left that machine. Observing their quality of life and sickness getting better because of good treatments and their obedience to their diets. There were those who were not so obedient, but we tried to work with them. The relationship, trust, and love for them was amazing!
長所
Education, good food, and most of the good relationships
短所
The job is challenging without enough help
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Enjoyable
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Dillon, SC2018年7月06日
I loved working for them and never had any complaints. It was hard at time but you made it through and the team was always helpful and just didn't leave you hanging to figure things out on your own. Upper management was wonderful and care for their staff at all times no matter what. well organized
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する