Fresenius Medical CareのPatient Care Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 365 件見つかりました
Difficult to fill 150 words with something nice to say
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Corvallis, OR2017年12月14日
Because the culture of Fresenius is such, at least at the facility where I worked, so degraded as to often be potentially dangerous (starting with minimal staffing and the 13- to 18-hour days that physically and mentally exhaust the technicians and nurses), I have a hard time finding something nice to say.

But I really want to, since they gave me a start in a new career. However, those who have given me a chance and been kindest and safest to their staffs and patients have either been sidelined or ousted, or are rarities.

But the hours are still over-long, the breaks few, the time for further study nil while at work--and the available energy left to study at home after the long hours nearly zero, and the co-pays and monthly deductions for the benefits outweigh a large portion of actually having healthcare.
Busy
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  King George2017年12月13日
I loved being apart of something huge like saving lives on a daily basis. It's extremely tough for the patients & therefore it takes a certain kind of person to do the job.
helping people stay alive
not enough compensation
社風
fast paced, efficient and clean
CCHT, PCT (在職中) –  Portland, TN2017年12月08日
Fast paced environment where communication and attentiveness is the key to success. Quality patient care is a must. Continued clinical education is provided and wonderful benefits is provided.
長所
benefits
短所
early mourning and long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
great company but the poorest biased management
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Independence, MO2017年12月01日
when I first started with the company, the manager that hired me was great, scheduled fairly, and was very pleasant. The new manager, is one of the floor nurses, that has moved up, so she has worked with the other employees, and shows a lot of favoritism to them, and schedules those employees that are new, or that she does not care for, very unfairly, such as reduces hours to barely make 40 hours a week, and every saturday, when the others only are scheduled for 2, as agreed upon during hiring process, and she is so hateful and unprofessional.She is a horrible manager.
nice pay, great benefits
horrible management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
Would like to work again for Fresenius.
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Bethesda, MD2017年11月30日
Enjoyed my time while employed with Fresenius. Patients were
friendly. Commute was tolerable. Staff and management were
fair and knowledgeable. Work was fast paced.
長所
Taught me how to do dialysis
短所
sometimes hard to get unrequested time off
社風
Would of been a great place but managent from top wont help with issues
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年11月30日
Multi cultural atmosphere where people are friendly and well advanced in what they do as well the developmental skills. Fmc is a place to stay . I would definitively recommend it to friends and colleagues .Unfortunatley no longer work for company ,transfered to a different state due to husband marine corps oders ,fmc lost all tranfer papers havent been able to get in since 2008 require job training over and still cant find me in system .Gave up on trying
CAN MOVE UP IN COMPANY BENEFITS GREAT
短所
recent organizational change made me re-evaluate my situation.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive, amazing staff and managment
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Anderson, SC2017年11月28日
I loved my job, I had the best clinic managers who really worked with me because I had some issues I needed to fix, the crew I worked with were helpful and caring, the work is challenging at times but thats why I loved it so much, I loved my patients and I know they loved me, I really miss working at Fresenius and if given the chance I would go back in a heartbeat
長所
great managment, very understanding, great coworkers
短所
short breaks, needed more training in water room
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Productive and sometimes hazardous environment.
Patient Care Tech/ CNA (現在は退職) –  Alvin, TX2017年11月27日
A typical day began at 3am and shift started at 4:30am until sometimes 11:30pm. The hours were extremely long which left you sleep deprived and not able to spend time or sometimes see your children. The hardest part of the job was getting attached to patients and having them expire.
長所
The ability to meet and take care of patients on dialysis.
短所
I came home smelling like blood everyday and was unable to see my kids on a daily basis.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Fun place to work with
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  South Mountain, UT2017年11月21日
This is a great company to work with! I can find support from my coworkers if I need to, just I have to ask for . My current boss is excellent, very kind, able to fill the needs of the patients and also the coworkers's needs. I would like that Fresenius pay more for Dialysis T. This is a hard work with a lot of responsibility and the job requires very detail and quality care for the patients and the water quality checks.
長所
free lunch sometimes, very kind and friendly place to work with, birthdays celebrations.
短所
long hours and very early in the morning, very few opportunities to advance, low pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Horrible.
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Galesburg, IL2017年11月16日
This company doesn't care about its employees. Every one is overworked and underpaid. Coworkers are rude and not helpful. There is no team work. Very fast paced and demanding.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
not focused on people
PCT, Preceptor (現在は退職) –  Deerfield, IL2017年11月09日
$$$ first, people second. too much emphasis on bottom line and not patient outcomes. Meat market approach, like an assembly line instead of quality. poor leadership and high turnover. poor compensation.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Wonderful patients, fast paced environment
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Newport, OR2017年11月06日
Very fast paced. Two 1/2 hour breaks a shift and that would be it. Always overtime available if you wanted to work more. Compensation was fair and cell phone discount at Verizon saved me a lot of money monthly.
Fast paced
短所
Turn over, long shifts, early hours, negativ management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Great Experience!!!!
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年11月05日
Training for this the position was a challenging for me, I didn't think I'd survive, But l was determined to achieve it. As time went on, some of the other tech's encouraged me to keep going, But it was two way advantage, I would need reminding how to do certain things, and get ignored,. This is when I wanted to quit. Eventually I couldn't bare the lack of support from management as my time from home was much needed.
Free meals.
短所
Lack of support.. Scheduling home and work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
The Clients
Patient Care Tech in Training (現在は退職) –  Crawfordsville, IN2017年10月18日
Start Dialysis Machines, Clean the Dialysis Machines. Weigh the Clients before and after Dialysis. Paperwork. Watching the Clients be ill with Dialysis. Talking with the Clients and making them smile
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
Stressful
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2017年10月11日
The job is easy to learn and understand, I just feel like the management treats their employees like robots and won't hire even though we're very short staffed. And when you express how you feel the manager would say "It's not that busy, people just need to work harder.."
Good benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 18いいえ 1報告する
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Peru, IN2017年10月09日
If you are lookin for fast pace environment this would be the place for you. Getting to know patients on a personal level and truly empacting their lives. At times it can be stressful but also rewarding.
長所
Schedule that can work around your schedule at home.
Long days
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Management was by far the worst
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  West Bend, WI2017年10月03日
Totally unprofessional place. Everybody would push work off on others, especially the manager. When i was hired i was promised 40 hours per week and continued not to receive them. Most the fellow employees were cruel, especially the nurses. When i was hired i was not told that we started at early as 4am and I was also never told we had to work 16 hour shifts every other Saturday. There was a ton of blame placing, and nobody wanted to do their job, and nobody wanted to train new employees and it didn't seems like anybody cared for new employees to succeed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 25いいえ報告する
社風
The Techs are over worked, the nurses should be doing more to help out.
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Arizona2017年10月02日
Unsafe working conditions, long hours not to mention the racing and rushing. They take a lot of short cuts that could harm the patients. Run while you can.
Team work is good
短所
Stressful, long hours, not enough pay for the amount of work put on the techs
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 14いいえ報告する
社風
a place that you wil most definitely learn something new
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Clarksdale, MS2017年10月01日
With Dialysis being something new for me, I have learned a lot, but it was all worth it. I loved the patients and the staff. Once you get the hang of it its like everyone becomes family. If something was to happen to a patient and you have gotten attached to them its hard to believe. The most important thing is teamwork and its wonderful if you have that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Dont do it
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2017年9月29日
Poor training they wanted you to rush patients in and out at fast pace. The staff was rude uncaring and hateful to there patients. They had there circle of friends treated others horrible.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 16いいえ 2報告する