Fresenius Medical CareのPatient Care Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 418 件見つかりました 2,989 件のレビューを見る
社風
Helping others is all in the heart.
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2018年7月12日
Fast pace job, learning new things in the medical office and treatment floor. A great job for advancement in receiving certifications in the medical field.
Paid medical leave
Working long hours38, 000
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Unorganized and very bad management
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年7月10日
Overall the company isn’t good. From Human Resources down to facility management. Very unorganized . The only part I enjoyed was the patients. They where very friendly and loving
Good medical benefits
Management was the worst
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
You must care about people
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018年7月06日
A typical day at Fresenius Medical Care is very busy. Four patients and one PCT. The schedule could allow more time per patient to include the unforseen. If there are not any emergencies or mishaps everything works out well. Customer service, handling conflicts from the patients and staff in a professional manner prepares one for all sorts of situations and how to handle them properly.
Work place culture defines diversity. When I worked there, it was just that, a diverse work place that on most days identified unity for the most part, which was amazing and enjoyment of different types of food. Break time was longed for!
The hardest part was, when there was not enough people present, which caused an over-whelming situation, but we got through it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was observing very sick people that received transplants and left that machine. Observing their quality of life and sickness getting better because of good treatments and their obedience to their diets. There were those who were not so obedient, but we tried to work with them. The relationship, trust, and love for them was amazing!
長所
Education, good food, and most of the good relationships
短所
The job is challenging without enough help
Enjoyable
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Dillon, SC2018年7月06日
I loved working for them and never had any complaints. It was hard at time but you made it through and the team was always helpful and just didn't leave you hanging to figure things out on your own. Upper management was wonderful and care for their staff at all times no matter what. well organized
patent care tech
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN/ RECEPTIONIST (現在は退職) –  Pensacola, FL2018年7月05日
Greeted Patients
Prepared Patients for treatments
Supervised Patients while on the dialysis machine
kept vitals recorded
made sure patient was feeling ok and was assessed after treatment
社風
Larger company some better benefits
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Reading, PA2018年7月05日
Decent health benefits, tuition reimbursement is good. If you have great management the company is great. If not you suffer like anywhere else. Staffing ratios can be tight sometimes.
Health benefits, career advancement
Staffing ratios
good place to work
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, MS2018年7月01日
its a good place to work, with good benefits. I enjoyed working there until the facility I worked for started with the new manager and a lot of work place issues with co workers
社風
The WORST place I have ever worked!
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (現在は退職) –  Washington Court House, OH2018年6月30日
I loved the whole aspect of the actual dialysis part. The patients were as sweet as can be. My first preceptor didn't allow me to do anything but watch for 2 months. My second preceptor was horrible. Patients have left to go to other faculties because of her. The supervisor just let her act this way because she was afraid of her quitting. Management was horrible as well, super bi polar! And needed a shower.
長所
The patients, the training leading up to exam.
短所
Management, favoritism, long hours, short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Managers were nice, good teamwork, not enough hours
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年6月29日
The job seemed promising, but they started cutting hours. Some of the patients were mean or very picky. I did not mind the early hours, normally starting at 5 am. Most of the nurses and PCTs were very team-oriented. I enjoyed the patients who were patient and nice. Some patients only wanted certain people to cannulate them. One patient yelled at me when I was new because it hurt when I cannulated him with a needle. I don't think the salary as a PCT was fair compensation for how hard the work requirement was. Each patient must be monitored every 30 minutes on the dot. A minute late was against state policy. Overall, I liked the environment, but I got tired quickly.
長所
Good benefits, good teamwork, a few good managers
短所
Not enough pay, not enough hours, picky patients.
Fast paced
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Kinston, N.C.2018年6月26日
I was hired at Fresenius Medical Care Center after completion of being certified as a Dialysis Technician. It was the hardest experience of my life observing patient using a false kidney, and undergoing treatment for three to four hours per day. The most enjoyable part of my job was to make sure that patients' were comfortable and made sure all machine functioning properly undergoing their treatment.
長所
Provide excellent customer care to each patient
短所
Complication result to death while being on a dialysis machine
社風
Great company but this location is awful!
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Mill, SC2018年6月25日
This is a great company to work for and can launch a career into an interesting and challenging field. Dialysis isn't for everyone though. You have to be at work by 4 am, the patients can be really mean, and the hours are long. This location has AWFUL and incompetent management, which makes for a terrible work environment, especially for techs (PCTs) . Every new person who starts regrets coming to this particular location, and experienced staff have left in droves. If you want to work for Fresenius, go anywhere except the Fort Mill location.
Pay, benefits
短所
Poor management, early hours, mean patients
Na
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Clermont, FL2018年6月24日
Not much to say just like another company with his pro and con. Need some changes but is hard when the people there don’t care and just for the money.
Loved working here
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年6月19日
Loved working for Fresenius kidney care. The people that run the company and awesome compassionate and very understaing. Unfortunately don't work there anymore but if offered the chance again would do it in a heart beat.
Enter at your own risk
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年5月30日
Long hours and often work short with little to no appreciation. I only work here because i really love what I do and care about my Patients wellbeing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
nurse manager
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Minden, LA2018年5月29日
had the curse manager attended to staff that would constantly leave other staff responsible for their patients and make them accountable I would still be there
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Hard Work and Rewarding
Patient Care Technician (在職中) –  Fishkill, NY2018年5月29日
my Co workers are very pleasant . They work hard and care for their patients. There is opportunity for overtime and career advancement. The educations alone will take you far. Ask for help when needed and your head nurse and co workers are there for support
Overtime
not enough staff
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Raleigh, NC2018年5月24日
It's a great feeling that you know you'll be able to provide treatment and care for patient and know that you're making a difference in their lives. The hardest part of the job is seeing them suffering from their illness but knowing you're their to help them to ease their pain and provide the treatment they needed and showing them that you care is the most satisfying feeling a person can achieve.
Great work enviroment
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018年5月23日
The patients where a joy to be around and the other PCT and Nurse where great also. I feel that they could train you better for this position and give you better study material for the CCHT exam.
off on Sunday
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
i enjoyed working patients
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Framingham, MA2018年5月22日
i love working with patients and staff but i just dont like how managers sometimes dont recognize how hard you work. they have favoristim... overall i like working in this place
社風
Poor Environment to deliver promised patient care
Patient Care Technician (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年5月22日
Employees at Fresenius serve a population of patents with Kidney Disease. Greed driven by Fresenius Business leaders and its Joint Venture partners make it extremely difficult for the employees to deliver what the company promise its customers-good patient care. As the result, employee turnover is extremely high and further hemorrhage quality of care. Working condition is also poor. Although Facilities are falling apart, equipment are old and experience frequent breakdown and cause interruption in treatments, I experienced that the company especially Joint Venture are unwilling to make necessary investments to improve working conditions and quality of care.
長所
There are many dedicated and caring professionals who work there
Toxic Leadership at the Top