Fresenius Medical CareのRegistered Nurseポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 231 件見つかりました 2,988 件のレビューを見る
社風
Summary
Registered Nurse (license inactive) (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年7月10日
Extremely poor management who are only concerned with receiving payment from the state or other insurance companies. Very little emphasis placed on honest empathy and patient care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Love my job
Rn (在職中) –  Wincjesyer, KY2018年7月10日
I love my job and the pts. Management is good, good benefits. Pay is good. Overall great place to work. Many benefits offered. Management always looking for ways to keep staff.
Pay, benefits
Travel
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Good place to expand experience in my career.
CHRONIC HEMODIALYSIS RN (在職中) –  San Germán Municipio, PR2018年6月24日
At Fresenius, this workplace has given me for twelve years, the opportunity to learn and apply my knowledge in the nurse career in which I can assist patients during and after their treatment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
Horrible environment
RN (現在は退職) –  Kentucky2018年6月19日
Poor management, low pay, very long hours. Manager cared for noone but himself and his bonuses, at whatever cost. Very shady culture overall This company will do whatever it takes to make a buck.
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年6月07日
Overall great company to work for with advancement opportunities and great benefits/salary. Acute nurses must take call which was the only negative to the job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
Without Good Management
RN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Anywhere, USA2018年6月06日
RN's are left holding the bucket at the end of the day charting and signing off labs that should have been signed by techs. Techs view you as lazy if you do not get out on the floor and help with their tasks all the while not realizing how much charting there is for the RN to do, the care plans that have to be done, the foot checks and med checks that have to be done. If you have a good secretary many of the appointment schedulings won't fall on the RN, but in many cases it does. Schedule Wise (a third party vendor that dictates when a pt should be put on the machine and how much time is alloted) is killing the floor staff. Management is more worried about their numbers than for employee burn out. Appreciate your workers more, don't just buy lunch or something once in awhile and think that solves it. Hire enough staff and make everyone do their fair share of work. Hours are horrible!!! Have to be at work before 5am and sometimes you are there over 12 hours and another day you may be run off the clock with only 8 hr.
Benefits, hourly wage for RNs
Lack of management, short staffing, Schedule Wise
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
社風
Not good for someone with a family
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Norristown, PA2018年6月03日
This job has long pain staking hours if yoru are are a nurse. You never know when you are able to leave work. RN's get stuck with all the work at the end of the day
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
Nice place to get more experience
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2018年6月01日
Nice place to work, New things are always being utilized. Focused on education and making sure you are knowledgeable in your field. Nice Training process
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Challenging position
Register Nurse/Charge Nurse (現在は退職) –  Virginia2018年5月31日
Being a Dialysis nurse is a challenging position. It has alot of components to be aware of for each patient and takes alot of skills to protect the patient.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Rn
RN (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2018年5月28日
FMC is very hard to work with. Experiences are going to be based on your location. Managers can be helpful or not helpful. Pay could be good or bad. Scheduling is good or bad based on location.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Horrible place to work
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Tupelo, MS2018年5月25日
Management treats certain staff like friends instead of employees, shows favoritism. The culture of the workplace is horrible such as cussing and disrespectful actions. A LOT of drama when you really have to trust staff.
Gain knowledge.
短所
Tasks to complete in such a short amount of time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
busy envirnoment
Dialysis Staff RN (現在は退職) –  Portland, TN2018年5月24日
worked as RN in busy dialysis patient with critical need patients, very busy environment, need more time to spend with patients personally and need for more training
長所
great learning experience with critical patients
long work hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Each Area is Different
STAFF NURSE (現在は退職) –  Illinois2018年5月21日
Each area has a different culture some are better than others.

Management here was not the best. They walked out and told no one they were leaving and never came back.
My opinion
BSN, RN staf hemodiálisis (在職中) –  Caguas, PR2018年5月17日
A typical day at work includes carrying out tasks of preparation of the work area. Perform daily tasks and care of our patients. In free moments, the period of food and relaxation. We are recognized for our achievements and we are given tools to improve when we need it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 3報告する
Ignorant Upper Management
inpatient services RN (現在は退職) –  TX2018年5月15日
While we have had wonderful clinical managers, upper management (DO, RVP, etc) are completely ignorant of what it takes to effectively manage inpatient services. I highly doubt they have any experience working as acute care nurses. Utterly disappointing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Short staffed and some how over budget
RN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Moline, IL2018年5月11日
Too many works days were spent in conditions that were unsafe for staff and patients. Every time staffing was brought up to management, we were informed that we were over budget on staffing. Management also had no control of the PCTs and allowed them to dictate work hours and leave work the minute their shift was over. Most times this left remaining staff in high patient ratios and unsafe work conditions. Management created a toxic work environment that allowed staff to make errors and not complete work without discipline on a daily basis. I would never allow a family member to receive care at this facility in fear of their safety.
短所
poor management, unsafe work environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Fast turn-over
Staff RN (現在は退職) –  Commerce, CA2018年4月23日
Although the company have good intentions, The company is struggling to deliver their mission. less opportunity for advancement, poor management, fast turn-over of staff
Good training
poor follow-ups after training
Don't think about it...
HEMODIALYSIS RN (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年4月22日
This is the most cut throat place of business I have every worked for. The managers are incompetent, micro managers that tends to take advise from all the wrong people. It is ghetto. I stayed several years because I assumed it would get better. NOPE, I was wrong it kept going down hill.
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
社風
I learned alot working in dialysis
RN (現在は退職) –  Noblesville, IN2018年3月28日
A typical day was very busy usually. I learned how to initiate and terminate dialysis treatments as well as oversee technicians. Management was fair and treated employees with respect. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you were providing life to that pt. Patients needed their treatments in order to live.
always learned knew things
hours not consistent
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Draining
Home Therapy Program Manager (Float and Staff RN) (現在は退職) –  Selma, AL2018年3月28日
Worst place to work for, turnover rate is high. Not ethical at all. I would not recommend thinking you will have a career at Fresenius. It's all about who you know
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する