Fresenius Medical CareのRegistered Nurseポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 242 件見つかりました 3,152 件のレビューを見る
Fresenius Medical Care
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Travel RN2018年10月13日
Great Company, competitive pay, tuition reimbursement. I was a dialysis technician for almost 10 yrs. I attended RN school while working full-time for FMC
長所
Competitive pay, plenty OT, tuition reimbursement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
stressful
Registered Nurse Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Atlantic City, NJ2018年9月17日
the atmosphere of the center was not the best. No charge nurse for long periods of time, no time to do paperwork needed along with patient care needing to go in on days off, Requested time off granted to certain employees together over others .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fresinius
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月07日
I have not yet officially started employment here but what I can say about the interviewing and hiring process is that it is long and convoluted and goes through too many parties.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Fast paced
RN, BSN (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年9月03日
Its a lot of information to process if you are new to this type of nursing. Job culture can be difficult to adjust to upon arrival. Short of staff with poor retention of new employees.
good pay
短所
Working various levels of education, short of staff, no charge nurse presence felt on the floor.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Awful company to work for
RN (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma2018年8月29日
Terrible! Super disorganized, poor communication between employees and managers. Sketchy work practices. Awful training schedule. I would not bother wasting your time working here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Good company, bad employee
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年8月25日
i think this is a good company to work for but their staff sucks. I guess this explains why employee turnover over is very high. old employees pushes new employees away. They have good education program to help new nurses learn about dialysis but there is one lady in the San Antonio area who is mean as a cat. They have no respect for new employees and management is a joke. If you prefer to be boss around by a PCT than pls do yourself a favor and apply. They are rude to nurses and new PCTs and managers in the clinic don't say anything to them.
Good education program
poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
Subpar Management, Does not promote from within
RN (在職中) –  NJ2018年8月15日
Been with FMC for awhile and have lowered my expectations a great deal since the beginning. Now, I just hope to keep my current position. Constant changes within management, company keeps pushing for productivity numbers. The pressure is palpable. Pay "raises" are a complete joke. FMC would rather take an inexperienced person and start them at a very low salary than keep any quality people around. The inexperienced person now knows none of the intricacies of the dialysis industry. The company thrives in mediocrity. If you are happy not seeing any positive changes and not being recognized for your hard work, than FMC is for you.
長所
There will always be dialysis patients
短所
poor raises, no growth potential
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 15いいえ報告する
社風
good
Acute Hemodialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年8月06日
overall, a good company to work for. Great benefits, good employees. opportunities to grow your career and get promoted within, different work settings, travel.
長所
good emto work withployees, good people
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Clinic caring for 115 patients
RN (在職中) –  Mt. Pleasant, TX2018年7月30日
This clinic has 3 shifts of patients on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 2 shifts of patients on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. You are guaranteed off on Sundays, with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. This is so the patients and employees can spend the holiday with family. It is a fast paced clinic and the days go by fast with the high volume of patients.
長所
The patients are like family and make it rewarding.
短所
You are on your feet a lot.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
most enjoyable part of our job is seeing patients feel better with adequate tx
RN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Jackson, MS2018年7月29日
I have been working since October 2003.. It is very challenging at times, but so rewarding.

I welcome the opportunity for advancement in my career.
Long Hours, Call, short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Greatful for opportunity.
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Paducah, KY2018年7月10日
Greatly broadened my work experience as an RN, specifically in caring for patients in their homes and working closely with family members and all providers, which were all essential in providing successful patient care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
社風
Summary
Registered Nurse (license inactive) (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年7月10日
Extremely poor management who are only concerned with receiving payment from the state or other insurance companies. Very little emphasis placed on honest empathy and patient care.
Love my job
Rn (在職中) –  Wincjesyer, KY2018年7月10日
I love my job and the pts. Management is good, good benefits. Pay is good. Overall great place to work. Many benefits offered. Management always looking for ways to keep staff.
Pay, benefits
Travel
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
社風
Good place to expand experience in my career.
CHRONIC HEMODIALYSIS RN (在職中) –  San Germán Municipio, PR2018年6月24日
At Fresenius, this workplace has given me for twelve years, the opportunity to learn and apply my knowledge in the nurse career in which I can assist patients during and after their treatment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 5報告する
Horrible environment
RN (現在は退職) –  Kentucky2018年6月19日
Poor management, low pay, very long hours. Manager cared for noone but himself and his bonuses, at whatever cost. Very shady culture overall This company will do whatever it takes to make a buck.
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年6月07日
Overall great company to work for with advancement opportunities and great benefits/salary. Acute nurses must take call which was the only negative to the job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 4報告する
Without Good Management
RN Staff Nurse (在職中) –  Anywhere, USA2018年6月06日
RN's are left holding the bucket at the end of the day charting and signing off labs that should have been signed by techs. Techs view you as lazy if you do not get out on the floor and help with their tasks all the while not realizing how much charting there is for the RN to do, the care plans that have to be done, the foot checks and med checks that have to be done. If you have a good secretary many of the appointment schedulings won't fall on the RN, but in many cases it does. Schedule Wise (a third party vendor that dictates when a pt should be put on the machine and how much time is alloted) is killing the floor staff. Management is more worried about their numbers than for employee burn out. Appreciate your workers more, don't just buy lunch or something once in awhile and think that solves it. Hire enough staff and make everyone do their fair share of work. Hours are horrible!!! Have to be at work before 5am and sometimes you are there over 12 hours and another day you may be run off the clock with only 8 hr.
Benefits, hourly wage for RNs
Lack of management, short staffing, Schedule Wise
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 20いいえ報告する
社風
Not good for someone with a family
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Norristown, PA2018年6月03日
This job has long pain staking hours if yoru are are a nurse. You never know when you are able to leave work. RN's get stuck with all the work at the end of the day
社風
Nice place to get more experience
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2018年6月01日
Nice place to work, New things are always being utilized. Focused on education and making sure you are knowledgeable in your field. Nice Training process
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Challenging position
Register Nurse/Charge Nurse (現在は退職) –  Virginia2018年5月31日
Being a Dialysis nurse is a challenging position. It has alot of components to be aware of for each patient and takes alot of skills to protect the patient.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する