Fresenius Medical CareのRegistered Nurseポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 197 件見つかりました
dream team
RN (現在は退職) –  Kentwood, MI2017年12月08日
I loved this job and enjoyed it. I loved my patients and took good care of them. My coworkers are awesome and the manager is excellent. I would come back to the same clinic if I will be hired.
社風
Organized company that runs according to procedure
RN (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2017年12月07日
Typical day at work is usually mild unless an emergency occurs. The clinical setting has clients that the staff is very familiar with. The management is fair. The workplace culture displays great teamwork.
Familiarity with the clients
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Another subpar Organization
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Saint Paul, MN2017年12月04日
Once again I faced disappointment in our health care system in America. A first rate country with a poor health care provider. I have learned throughout my nursing career, that quality of care is not what is sought after in our Health Care System. The Almighty Dollar is what is first and foremost. However, I carry on to find the sliver in the lining of this cloud of Health Care.
better than davita
Acute Hemodialysis RN (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2017年11月27日
Fresenius is a great company. I have worked at Fresenius and Davita, Fresenius is better to work at in my opinion. Better benefits, lower patient to staff ratio, better pay.
pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
We had an awesome team work and stress free environment
Registered Nurse (RN) (現在は退職) –  Roswell, NM2017年11月24日
Work as a team,share inputs to each other and regular meeting will enhance work and to determine the factors to consider to meet patient outcomes successfully
3 breaks for 3 shifts, 2 breaks for 2 shifts
Patient ratio
great place to work
RN (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年11月20日
Great place to work. Great management, I just need to find something else to do. I've been working for this company a long time.I would recommend this job to anyone.
Time consuming working place
RN (現在は退職) –  El Centro, CA2017年11月09日
It was nice working here, you get attached to the patients; unfortunately the management and above were not good with taking recommendations and suggestions from the staff below.
well known company
Hemodialysis staff nurse (現在は退職) –  philippines2017年11月08日
Being a staff hemodialysis nurse in this company I personally find myself growing in my chosen field.I'm able to have a knowledge and a good skill in giving care to my patients in dialysis. It is not only about responsibilities but more on passion and dedication of what you are doing.
Medical Insurance, Life insurance, free vaccines
far office
社風
Good comoany to work for.
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Memphis, TN2017年11月06日
The company is a good company, however, management skills of some individual clinic managers is poor. I have enjoyed my time with the company but I am ready to further my career and try another field of nursing.
Holidays off
短所
Early start times, poor management
社風
Don't feel that company values RNs
RN (在職中) –  Florida2017年10月22日
As with any company in medical field, money is bottom line. Do not feel that company values nurses. As long as chairs are filled and income is generated, it seems to be all that matters. Often unsafe staffing levels.
Evidence based practice shows BSNs have better patient outcomes, yet it does not seem that company values this. They will hire nurses with any level of education and compensate and treat them the same.
In my opinion, the RNs should have a bigger role in patient care besides being used as a work horse on the floor. There are many more aspects to providing high quality patient care besides getting patients on and off the machine. I feel like there is a lack of follow up on quality care. The nurses often have no time to make rounds with the interdisciplinary team because of poor staffing. Nor do they have time to attend Quality improvement meetings for same reason or have time to review records. This does not seem to be cost effective in long run. Better outcomes overlooked as short term solution to poor staffing issues. This seems especially true now that reimbursement is based on outcomes and patient satisfsction. The patients are very astute and they notice when there is short staffing, coworker conflict and poor teamwork. These isssues often impact their satisfaction scores
On a positive note, there is a better work life balance than in hospital setting. The techs are mostly fantastic to work with. And of course, the patients are fantastic!
There is a 401k, ample vacation time and sick hours. There is health insurance although it has recently
  続きを読む been more limited and more expensive. There is also the ability to transfer anywhere in country once in the company.  折りたたむ
長所
Good coworkers, good clinical manager, generally good work/life balance, nice patients
短所
Terrible pay, medical insurance getting more expensive and less value for money, upper management so-so, saftey often compromised due to short staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ報告する
Fun work place
Team Leader Registered Nurse (在職中) –  McKinney, TX2017年10月18日
Fast paced with some slow times after shift change. Good patient to staff ratio. Learned a lot about dialysis and new research. Communication with management needed improvement. Worked well with co workers. Enjoyed working with the patients and co workers.
Good benefits
Poor management communication
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
able to work at your own pace
Staff Nurse (現在は退職) –  Natchez, MS2017年10月10日
doctors and staff very friendly, listens to concerns of the staff about patients, very attentive to patient needs. room for advancement great, terrific learning environment
what can I say
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年10月04日
Working at Fresenius is rewarding, you enjoy it, it gets tough you have your good days and bad days. it all falls down to the type of manager you have. every clinic is different, Every manager is different.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Sds
RN SDS (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2017年10月01日
Full patient assessment. Pre, Intra & Post op care. Work as a team with Radiologist, RT's and RN's to provide the best patient outcome. Our Manager is on task at all times. She has an open door policy and makes it comfortable for staff to approach her with any questions or concerns. Most difficult part of my job is to encounter patients with long term disabilities, multiple diseases, physical and mental disorders. My goal is to try and give them as much autonomy as I can during there stay at our facility. Most enjoyable part is being a part of a working team and providing my compassion and expertise to my patients.
Hours
Drive but not bad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Fmc
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2017年9月17日
The company has its ups and downs just like most. Overall good. There is definitely money to be made within the company with room for advancement. Compensation is fair. Great education program.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Poor
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  Middletown, NY2017年9月09日
Very stressful environment with minimal ability to use my judgement as an experienced RN. Treatments were approached to meet the clearance data and were not patient focused
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
社風
Hired for 40 hours but unable to work 40 hours.
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Blue Island, IL2017年9月06日
Management not very helpful when it comes to concerns on the unit. Unable to work the hours I was hired for. The dayshift staff gets alot of overtime but the pm staff can't make their hours.
location
hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 3報告する
社風
i enjoyed my work and the patients
Registered Nurse (現在は退職) –  jeffreys bay2017年9月06日
i like and love my work built up good relations with the hemodialysis patients I was always open to learn more about the company and the machines and even the peritoneale dialysis.
社風
Fun workplace depending on the team
Registered Nurse (在職中) –  Westminster, CA2017年8月31日
Great teamwork, patient becomes part of our family. Everyone is very friendly and understanding. Management tries to help staff manage life and work balance.
Free lunch
短所
Not a good paying job for nurses
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Hectic, toxic, managers don't care.
Hemodialysis RN (現在は退職) –  New Jersey2017年8月19日
Work environment is getting worst. Company doesn't really care whether clinic is staffed per regulations. Well, maybe... at times. In all honesty, RNs couldn't really assess patients as they really should because time does not allow them. With 3 patients to put on, and total of 9 patients to assess within a 4 1/2 hour time period.... how?
Medical insurance.
短所
Overworked RNs. Turn over time should be for a super hero, not a human being.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 2報告する